Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

should we allow expression of extremism on this forumboard

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 20-01-2003, 22:43   #41
I'm a Dust Bunny!

It's like communism.

Good in theory.

Crap@$$ bad in practice.

I find it amusing how Hitler was NOT blond-haired and blue-eyed. Now THAT man is a genius. (If you don't follow my train of thought here, feel free to tell me. I'll explain myself.)

But don't get me wrong. He's a genius, but I don't like him very much. Just like I don't like Hồ Chн Minh. Doesn't make them any less smart though.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...

Old 20-01-2003, 22:53   #42
the silent one

Send a message via ICQ to mir Send a message via MSN to mir
Re: It's like communism.

Quote:
Originally posted by Echoed

I find it amusing how Hitler was NOT blond-haired and blue-eyed.
~Echo.
my family was and still is blond and blue eyed yet them nazis did things to them that are beyond words.

indeed he was a genius in some perspective i will not disagree with that, but ho chi minh doesnt fit in there try pol pot instead or to stay in russia stalin they also did something obout the overpopulation of the world ................
~~~~~~~~~~~
m.a.y.b.e. co-founder

m.a.y.b.e. - Members Against You Being Evaluated

Old 20-01-2003, 22:57   #43
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by tmp
luxxi, yep, serious. it's all relative. That "forum" is a semi-chat. It serves it's purppose to some people, it does not for the others. I preffer it to this one even if you count me for a troll or whatever you call it.
As you said, it serves some, other's don't like it.

Quote:
Originally posted by tmp

I don't care about tatu whatsoever. Also whatever a journalist or anybody else would think looking at a forum - is his/her problem. btw, d'you think it makes any sence to attribute posts on a forum to the influence of a group?
Well it is forum on their official site, so I guess it makes sense.

Quote:
Originally posted by tmp

this thread is about extremism here, so, is this forum good for taty's immage? oh, c'mon.
No, but this is unofficial (fan) site, not something designed to promote the group by record label.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.

Old 20-01-2003, 22:58   #44
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Oh, I was just using him as a comparison because I'm Viet. ^_^

And, I did not mean that being blond and blue-eyed made you immune to attacks. (I'm very sorry to hear that about your family.) I was just pointing out that Hitler WASN'T that. He was, by all accounts, Jewish at some point in his past. I think. My history is rusty. Don't mind me. I'm just thinking aloud. ...Or written-y. Something.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 20-01-2003, 23:06   #45
the silent one

Send a message via ICQ to mir Send a message via MSN to mir
hey echo i dont mind you thinking on the contrary i do encourage everyone to think about these kinds of issues no matter if the subject is f.e. about being gay hindoe or nazis
for those who think are the hope for the future...
~~~~~~~~~~~
m.a.y.b.e. co-founder

m.a.y.b.e. - Members Against You Being Evaluated

Old 20-01-2003, 23:10   #46
thE Puppetmaster

Your Viet?! Oh... I was mistaken by your profile: I thought you were a Canadian....

Thoughts... interesting ones you have, Echoed *God, STOP THIS!* Anyway, we all have aspects of our past to deal with - some obviously seem less pleasant than others...

Old 20-01-2003, 23:14   #47
I'm a Dust Bunny!

My parents are Viet. Being born of them, so am I. But I was born on Canadian soil, which makes me Canadian. ^_~

Oh, I'm not thinking any differently. I'm just voicing my thoughts. People are people. And everything is relative. What I find bad, someone else finds good. So who am I to judge?

However, not judging doesn't mean I won't make an opinion known. Simply to balance the scales and show both sides of the same story. ^_^

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 20-01-2003, 23:31   #48
thE Puppetmaster

That is the most beautiful statement regarding any argument I have ever heard... You wouldn't make a good lawyer - you're too honest, too good a judge.

Old 20-01-2003, 23:35   #49

you never told me that lol....

And this brings the question... What's the purpose of this thread... it's turning into a chat/conversation... someone post something good then we can argue...

Old 20-01-2003, 23:43   #50
thE Puppetmaster

I think mir originally tried to get some support to take me on - something about my old avatar containing swastikas... or sh*t like that...

lol - Hey, we need a chat thread!

Old 20-01-2003, 23:47   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by luxxi
As you said, it serves some, other's don't like it.
Well it is forum on their official site, so I guess it makes sense.
No, but this is unofficial (fan) site, not something designed to promote the group by record label.
Yep, just as I don't really enjoy this one. So, what was the point of mentioning the off forum?
Nobody of the people connected to tatu posts on the off forum. So it's the same internet blah-blah of fans, haters etc of the group as this one and does not say anything about the group itself

All the arguments against the off forum never led to anything and were not very pleasent to the ones who started them. But I find them pretty entertaining, ask Igor

Old 20-01-2003, 23:48   #52
I'm a Dust Bunny!

I'm a reserved sort of person. I say what needs to be said. I do the extra fluff when there's time or space for extra fluff. Lol.

I'd either be a very bad lawyer, or a very good one, being that I'd be able to go on both sides and find defenses for mine. Eh, I'd prefer not to be a lawyer anyway.

You're right. This is turning into a conversation.

Back to the Swastika. Nazis were sort of like Spartans.

No wait... Greeks have nothing to do with the Swastika. Hmm. Well. I'm stumped. :P I don't like arguing.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 20-01-2003, 23:53   #53
Banned

Silenced Sonix, hey, I'm for a chat thread.
regarding your pure-blood stuff, are you dead sure you yourself will fit in?

Old 20-01-2003, 23:57   #54
thE Puppetmaster

I'm South African - a nation of people know for creating "apartheid". My pure-blood campaign would be against the blacks and colours from my country. I assure you, there is no non-European blood in my genetic make-up. My ancestors were Irish and Scottish, so go figure where my anger and lust for fighting comes from...

Echoed, stay, you always bring up something good... and funny, too (most of the time)

forre: Pure-blood comaign against the blacks = a public offence to members of this forum. Warning #2

Last edited by forre; 24-11-2003 at 06:08.

Old 21-01-2003, 00:03   #55
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Hmm.

Well, if you have no non-European blood and you want to make a campaign against the "blacks" and "colours" of your country, your country being in South Africa...

I'm sorry, I'm finding this really funny. ^_^'

Ahem. Any particular reason you're not fond of the "blacks" and "colours" of your country?

EDIT: By the way, I'm going at this in a very simplistic way. ^_^' Just for clarification's sake.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Last edited by Echoed; 21-01-2003 at 00:10.

Old 21-01-2003, 00:07   #56
Banned

Sonix, yes, I've heard stories about your country and how some most tolerable people were turning into supporters of apartheid after some "nice" experienses there.
Still, I judge people by what they do, not by what they look like. I think it more "efficient" "blood" does not say much, bravest parents have covardy children and vise versa.
There should be lots of dutch blood around in SA too...

Old 21-01-2003, 00:08   #57
thE Puppetmaster

I see your point... well, I grew up in SA, so I see it as my country, just like you consider yourself Canadian, even though your parents are Veitnamese. My reason for hating the blacks and the coloureds are numerous - they're destroying our economy, our infrastructure, our currency, even our f***ing LIVES! When they were fighting against the old regime, the world saw them as freedom fighters against the evil, white regime. Now that they're busy f***ing up our country, people gte angry and decide to take (careless) action. What happens? They're labelled criminals and terrorists - for doing exactly the same thing our current goverment was doing ten years back! How the f**k does that work? Isn't that like reverse-rasicm?

Old 21-01-2003, 00:14   #58
thE Puppetmaster

Well, judging from the experience I've had with our black population during my life - THEY'RE ALL F***ING BRAINDEAD! If you don't live in SA, you cannot possible comprehend what I mean when I say that they are stupid. It is something you simply have to experience to understand, and only then will you know what it feels like being a white South African.

About the Dutch blood - most of it is spread out so thinly, that you hardly notice it... it's just the way we are

Old 21-01-2003, 00:17   #59
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Ah.

I see. So you'd be condemning the way that they are doing things, as opposed to who they are? Or do you just not like them altogether?

I don't know. Personally, the Việt-Cộng ruined my countrymen's lives, and I don't really like them as a "people", but I'm alright with individuals. Again, it's all about the perception. Although, I wouldn't mind giving them a good piece of my mind (along with a fist to their eye and knee to their crotch). Ahem. *Cough.* But I wouldn't wipe them out. Lol. There are probably other alternatives to "wiping them off the face of the planet". :P Harhar.

Also, the "white" folk were the ones that introduced slavery to them. Of course, what they are doing would qualify as racism as well. But the world's not perfect and things are complicated.

But what would you want to do? Make them disappear? Even those that weren't ruining your lives or economy or anything else? Absolute extermination isn't always the best way to go. :P

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 21-01-2003, 00:19   #60
Banned

it's not reverese, it's just rasism. for some reason people understand it as an action from whites against the other colors.
Here in States... I saw schools with enrolment forms stating:
race: 1) african american 2) other... with the objective to enroll 50% of the 1st. Huh? Who's separating whom from whom?
Or all this discussion now going around affirmitive action. If you are a black woman with a concussion from Vietnam war era - you have a great chance to be a colledge prof. Duh...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread