Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

The Anger Thread {Submit ur anger here}

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 31-01-2004, 03:13   #21
we shout

I just got this from email:

When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.

- Thomas Jefferson
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 01-02-2004, 07:13   #22
Tempus Fugit

Screw that!

That would just make u very angry and frustrated!
Old 01-02-2004, 21:26   #23

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Re: Am I the only one with anger..

Quote:
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
am i the only angry soul on the forum hmm
I'm really sorry to hear about that. I hope things get better soon.

You should start a band and write about your experiences. It's worked for a handful of other people.

And nice avatar you have as well.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lux
on the other hand, things have happened since i posted cause i asked the girl out and we're going to hang out ... not sure if she knows what i'm thinking, but who knows. i will wait and see
Yeah, good luck!

Last edited by ypsidan04; 01-02-2004 at 21:37.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:43   #24
thE Puppetmaster

Here is a nice post for an "Anger" thread - those morons at Tatu.us are as dumb as rocks! I came back to this forum last weekend (after months of inactivity) and also visited tatu.us. I made three or four posts to greet some people and find out what was going on - when I checked in this morning, my account had been banned! How the hell does that work? No email, no notification - nothing! They are all bloody idiots! I do not even know why they did it!

As for the people who have trouble with violent homophobes - just make sure you always have a can of pepper-spray or Mace handy - trust me, it works quite well in convincing a big, stupid guy who outweights you by seventy kilos that hitting you is not such a good idea.

As for the love-life troubles - sorry, cannot help there.
Old 20-02-2004, 14:51   #25
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

~Tatu.us~

No offense, but the reason i never go to the tatu.us forum is because they're idiots, I feel the tatysite forum is much more like home...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 21-02-2004, 04:17   #26
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
for witty bitterness/anger i highly recommend this site..this guys fecking hilarious: http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood
are u STILL internet spamming ppl with that?

what makes the world go round? PROBLEMS *no comment*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 21-02-2004, 09:22   #27
Участник

That person is scary.
Old 21-02-2004, 22:31   #28
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Re: ~Tatu.us~

Quote:
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
No offense, but the reason i never go to the tatu.us forum is because they're idiots, I feel the tatysite forum is much more like home...
i love tataysite and tatu.us too. ive learnt how to adapt there. but it is true. tatysite seems to be more kind and welcoming...altho.....ive made best friends there. and one enemy who i hate!!! altho the 2 friends...which i love dearly........r sad at each other and arent talkin to each other. i feel so angry. at the both of them. which is a first time...............i have a feeling it might of been me who caused all dis in the first place i feel mad at both of them...including myself
~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨~Ð¥_çHrÎ$§î?!~¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨)
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes, And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...
Old 22-02-2004, 14:38   #29
Santa's bodyguard

OK, let's talk about angry. So I had couple of frinds in high school. I thought we were good frinds and all. I got in troubles couple of times for covering for them but I thought, nevermind, that's what frinds are for. OK, so uni comes along and we go to different schools. I go to humanistics they go to engineering. NP, I think, we are still in same city will stay in contact. We did. However each time we went out they got into this tirade about how humanistics suck, are easy and all you need to pass is to load as much BS as you can and how engineering is tough, practical and needed, while humanistics isn't. Well guys, I know that, no need to tell me that. But at first it dismissed it as jokes. When I heard that every time we went out and not once per evening I got fed up with it. So we kind of drifted apart. I saw one couple of times. I said he, he didn't answer. I mean, WTF??? Dude, if you don't want to talk to me you can at least say hi back. It's called being polite.

Bah, screw it. Who needs folks like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 22-02-2004, 16:20   #30
Участник

luxxi, that guy is a jerk.
Old 23-02-2004, 18:18   #31
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Poor DV.. don't be mad.. they'll talk to each other again don't worry.. it's a circle of life...

Luxxii, man how some people can be idiots in disguise.. I mean nevermind that.. idiots come in family packs buddy.. he's just a jerk...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 05-03-2004, 08:02   #32
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Angry THOSE...ARGHHHHH! >:(

I CANT BELIEVE IT! SOME UNKNOWN GIRL GOT SKOOL CAPTAIN! SHE HASNT DONE ANYTHING TO THE SKOOL! WAT HAVE I DONE?! I RAISED NEARLY $1000 FOR THE SKOOL WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS HANGING ROUND THE 100'S AREA! I HAVE WON COMPS FOR THE SKOOL! I HAVE REPRESENTED THE SKOOL AND BECOME KNOWN OF THAT REASON! DAT GIRL HASNT DONE ANYTHING! ....i have wasted all dat time wit nothing in return! well they just lost it. its nearly impossible for them to raise more money and get more sports equipment and other various things now! i could have done all dat in a flash! she isnt even a straight A student. for me....just for the honour of being skool captain. i was even as far as going to donate $500 to the skool! now they r even trying to build a new skool hall...there would have been some hope wit my help but now its beyond impossible. they r gonna be sorry. i hope they fail. so den i can move up to the ladder...since i was the closest for being the next person to get vice captain. but its their fault dat they have lost the best. wont they be sorry...very very sorry. i guess they dont want a captain who is the first ever girl to go to one of the best skools on the coast. which is also the only girl skool and most expensive. whom parents have already prepared my future....which is getting a master degree on managment and hospitality. taking over from my parents and owning the best multi award winning restaurant in the city as well as top 3 in the state!!! besides...we should have won dat award too...but some restaurant wit only 50 pplz won it....while we have 350. they have just made a huge mistake dropping me out

now i have to do my speech all over again and try out for president. the students get to vote dis time. but den if i dont get dat......den i probably wont be helping the skool anymore...i have done more than enough...... but i could have done so much more.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...
Old 05-03-2004, 08:15   #33
Tempus Fugit

ooooo...

someone's angry.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:08   #34
*gasp*

YES! very very angry!!!!!!!!!! but luckily i have calmed down a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-03-2004, 10:10   #35
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Sorry DY :/ *huggles*
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:45   #36
Tempus Fugit

awww thats so cute.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:56   #37
Участник

Devilish Yulia, better luck next time. If there's no next time, I'm sure you will find something else to do.
Old 05-03-2004, 13:58   #38
pie crust

Devilish Yulia, good luck Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to but try to do something positive about it (ask TLFdk - she makes everything positive )
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 05-03-2004, 19:16   #39
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Fuck her. Really. Fuck her two times. I never thought I could love and hate a person with the same intensity at the same time. I hate what she did to me... I hate what she's doing to me... She makes me feel like dying. I die everytime I'm at her presence. I hate to feel like this... I hate to care so much about a person who doesn't give a fuck if I live or die. I should start doing something more fucking worthwhile, then to beat a horse that's been dead for quite some time. I'm a pathetic clingy loser and I hate myself as well. I threw my live down the drain before it even actualy got started properly. There has to be more to life then this. There has to be or otherwise it's just not worth living. Why would anyone want to live while hurting constantly?!
Out of all the things she took away from me all those months ago, one is the most tragic - she took away my DESIRE to love. I don't ever wanna love again. I just want to be comfortably numb. No more love. Ever again. It just isn't worth it in this great big gray world of sadness.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 06-03-2004, 00:01   #40
*gasp*

^awww im sowwy to hear dat fweddie *huggles* ....... i still wuv u
~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyPost New Thread