Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

The Anger Thread {Submit ur anger here}

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-01-2004, 18:02   #1
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Angry The Anger Thread {Submit ur anger here}

I can't believe how much i am angry.... here's a part of a chat log that i recorded today...

i'll explain to u what's wrong with me.. how come the big bang and relativity are related to my bad mood
u see when u fill a baloon.. it explodes at some degree right ... and usually there are factors helping that.. the pressure, temperature, u know etc..
when a human being is being pushed all the time, with factors like friends who don't ask, a dad who wants this human to study languages, and a mom that thinks that human has no meaning of existance.. this how the big bang theory is related.. where that human finally explodes, decides to go somewhere else, and here relativity is related.. since everything is relative in life.. that human being that geek he is, proud of that fact, a human that reads Linux operating manuals for fun, and idea of Fun is just going to guitar shops to see news guitars.... time and space aren't relative in his existance.. while people's relativity is about some absurd measures he can't live to.. the common answer to this equation is that he shuts himself up.. but the smart relative answer is He fucks himself up..
and if by any chance you're wondering who that Human is.. who is obviously mistaken for a rock or stone that doesn't have any feelings, that wakes every morning fucked up because no matter what the manuals say or books say.. you can't buy people's love or attention, you can't exactly turn back time, and you can't even fight the whole stereotyped humans existing in this dome of illusions.. yep that's me..
I am not ok .. yes i am not ok.. that won't change the fact that people always find excuses for them being so caught in their problems that they can't see their friend in trouble... They find excuses to say "Oh i couldn't ask about u" I don't have credit.. I didn't have time.. and the best excuse of all.. I was in a very bad mood... yes being in a bad mood gives some excuses to dump their friends into the fucking pits of hell.. while some humans who are about to diminish between all this.. actually find spare time to get themselves from their fucked up mood everyday to joke and make their fucked up friends laugh for a bit although deep inside they're soffocating without anyone noticing...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 27-01-2004, 18:10   #2
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
*hugs you*
I know what you mean. *sighs*
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 27-01-2004, 18:18   #3
pie crust

I know exactly what you mean, and I'm being serious.
*Joins grouphug with TaTu^HeRo and Lena410*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 27-01-2004, 23:26   #4
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Am I the only one with anger..

am i the only angry soul on the forum hmm
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 28-01-2004, 00:06   #5
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
i hate that we have [my school district] finals for the next three days..that sucks bully cockey grrrrowr

for witty bitterness/anger i highly recommend this site..this guys fecking hilarious: http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 28-01-2004, 05:37   #6
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
i get angry sometimes, less than i used to. true anger is something i fear, because bad things happen when i get angry..

recently i've been angry at the way the current bush administration is. not to mention the current flatline status of my love life

*bangs head against desk*

~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 28-01-2004, 15:47   #7
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

I got beaten up by my best friend's brother and his friends yesterday... I fought them all except for him.. I couldn't hit him..simply because i respect his sister.. he thought i am homosexual.. he's so damn homophobic.. i was in deep anger... I felt like fucking up everything in my sight...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 28-01-2004, 16:57   #8
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
I'd say what it is I'm angry at if I'd know..I'm angry at everything and nothing at the same time. I don't even have a reason. *shrugs* I have a bad temper..but I had it under control for the past months..well thats over

EDIT: I knew I had forgotten something...TaTu^HeRo oh my god. thats awful...I have to agree with denial try to run next time...or tell someone..*hugs*
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Last edited by Lena410; 28-01-2004 at 19:54.
Old 28-01-2004, 18:09   #9
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
I got beaten up by my best friend's brother and his friends yesterday... I fought them all except for him.. I couldn't hit him..simply because i respect his sister.. he thought i am homosexual.. he's so damn homophobic.. i was in deep anger... I felt like fucking up everything in my sight...
My God!! no wonder your face looks like you have bruise all over... I thought that was camera trick! you making funny face. Stay away from them okay. Don't let them beat you again. If they try ..run to place where there lots of people. If this happen again you got to report it to someone ..tell your parent .. your teacher.. *hugs*

grrrr
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 28-01-2004, 21:11   #10
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Oh i don't need all that hmm running to a place where there are lots of ppl. I have been a Judo Champion in the national team for 6 years.. the problem is you can't exactly hit ur best friend's brother until he bleeds to death...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 29-01-2004, 01:04   #11
we shout

oh okay ..good for you ... so that was really funny face you made .. I thought looks like you were beaten, but then looks like 'sad puppy' (no offend it was cute) .. but then look like you want to blow a balloon ... but then we talk about Linux .. duh! .. I did thought you look funny .. and I was huh?! when you switched pictures .. but I was .. urrr...'releasing my anger' at TLFdk ...

oh wait ...champion in national team? oh wow! ... you are a hero ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 29-01-2004, 19:27   #12
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
gah

i don't know what to do witih straight girls. to quote the L Word, "girls are straight until they're not." if only girls would realize their attraction to other girls and just gain some balls! i mean ovaries.. then the dating pool would be so much bigger and i wouldnt have to sit around hating the world for the lack of love in my life
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 29-01-2004, 19:32   #13
we shout

Quote:
and the best excuse of all.. I was in a very bad mood... yes being in a bad mood gives some excuses to dump their friends into the fucking pits of hell.. while some humans who are about to diminish between all this..
amino, urr.. I just noticed this ..were you talking about me?? well... you should tell me in first place you had fight with boys... and why did you talked to me about that *beep* Linux just on the wrong time ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 29-01-2004, 19:59   #14
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
when you switched pictures .. but I was .. urrr...'releasing my anger' at TLFdk ...
Yeah what was up with that? I didn't even do anything wrong. Next time you are feeling this way do warn me or something. Scared the hell out of me

TaTu^HeRo: next time throw in a few punches for me then. Stupid guys

Don't really have something to be angry about. If something arrives I'll post it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 29-01-2004, 20:05   #15
pie crust

Lux, aaaw.. poor thing *hug* Just so you know, I'm single, wink wink I hope you find love soon.. but better to wait for an eternity and find true love than to wait for a little time and find love that is fcuked up. (which can mean alot of things..)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 29-01-2004, 20:30   #16
viva la scientology!

Re: gah

Quote:
Originally posted by Lux
if only girls would realize their attraction to other girls and just gain some balls! i mean ovaries. then the dating pool would be so much bigger and i wouldnt have to sit around hating the world for the lack of love in my life
Bigger for who? Then I'd have to... like, switch to guys or something for the lack of straight women.

I bet there's someone out there thinking the same thing you are. There always is. And maybe one day you'll meet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 29-01-2004, 21:41   #17
pie crust

I'm angry 'cause I can't find the batteries to my video camera..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-01-2004, 01:54   #18
kis$ it

QB - awww hugs joo back

thanks cirrus - it's kind of a problem with girls in general, they don't know what to do, or just are more passive in making the first move.

on the other hand, things have happened since i posted cause i asked the girl out and we're going to hang out ... not sure if she knows what i'm thinking, but who knows. i will wait and see
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 30-01-2004, 02:18   #19
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lux
other hand, things have happened since i posted cause i asked the girl out and we're going to hang out ... not sure if she knows what i'm thinking, but who knows. i will wait and see
Good luck!
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 31-01-2004, 02:30   #20
Tempus Fugit

I'm angry, too..

Because I got suspended from school for DRAWING ON THE CARPET WITH CHALK!!! CHALK!!!
ReplyPost New Thread