Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Scientific Research for the Homosexuality Debate

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 05:11   #41
Harrumph.

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
I just wanted to add, Darje, you seem to be the one closeminded to people who have a different view of homosexuals. I like homosexuals, I have nothing against them. I just think homosexuality doesn't make sense in natural evolution. That's all.
The fact that you did not diss forre when she wasn't with Nath ought to direct me some way. I'm betting my socks you've never had sex less than less made love (and good god would that explain why you have a stick up your sphincter), and I bet even more on the fact that you've never thought of your sexuality as something that can change over time and over your social life. Just because mommy and daddy are scared of homos doesn't mean you've got to be third sheep in the herd and be one big bigot too, papa's girl.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kate
Natural selection doesn't make sense now, I said it in my previous post, didn't I?
If natural selection made any sense, I would have beaten you with a cub and proven who's the fittest for survival already. As thought by Hobbes and a number of political phylosophists whom I am not daring write down here because I am afraid I'll screw up their names said it like you ought to hear it, Unniversity Girl. Nature state is that state in which we all had no rules but the rules of the strongest, the rules of the fittest. And you, college student, have shown you support the lifestyle humanity sported as soon as it hit the Cromagnon stage. Okay, let's go your way: tell me your adress and we'll see who's fittest and who deserves to propagate the species. Jesus! To be 17, you have the soul of a 95 year old and the mentality of a person living in Oscurantism.

Accept it. What you don't want to face is that we are not better than you but you aren't better than us either. Woo! You're in University at 17. Big deal, woman: you'd earn our respect more by behaving like an equal instead of a seeming superior.

One last thing, totally offtopic now: stop talking to forre like she's senile. For all I know, she's all the more worthy of my respect than you'll ever be if you continue to be the face of hypocracy.

Edit: Hobbes as in who wrote The Leviathan, not Hobbes as in Calvin and Hobbes.

Last edited by Kappa; 10-03-2004 at 05:19.
ReplyPost New Thread