Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Czarina Katina of the Russians

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 05:13   #1
Mujahedin

Send a message via ICQ to Dent
Talking Czarina Katina of the Russians

There is a game called Civilization III and on this game uґll have to guide your civ through time, from Ancient Ages, to Modern times. And on this game thereґs the Russian Civilization. Originally, the russians came as the leader Czarina Catherine. But, dude, that was an old ugly witch!

hereґs her pic
http://www.civ3.com.br/lideres/catherine.jpg

So i decided to change the leader. But to who? I was tired of Lenin and Stalin because this were the usual leaders they always put to Russia, then i remembered the recent TATU stunt to become Presidents of Russia. And i decided to "give life" to their dream . So i chose Lena and now she has the dificult task to guide the Russians through the test of time

hereґs the pic of Czarina Katina of the Russians

http://www.stargatebrasil.hpg.ig.com.br/czakatina.jpg

Cya

Dent
Old 05-01-2004, 20:35   #2
viva la scientology!

hahaha... I used to play Civilization. Lena makes a good looking leader, but I don't know about her political skills...
Old 05-01-2004, 20:37   #3
pie crust

Well, she's running for president..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 05-01-2004, 23:39   #4
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Hell yeah! Civ III is definitely one of my favorite games of all time. Especially since I can take over other cities casue my culture kicks major ass. I don't like War, war is bad so I love cultural victories. Oh and the workers rock my world. hmmm... I wonder if I can make the workers look like Yulia

Quick Question Dent... how did you get Lena's face in the game? I didn't know you could do that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 06-01-2004, 04:51   #5
Mujahedin

Send a message via ICQ to Dent
Quote:
Originally posted by Khartoun2004
Hell yeah! Civ III is definitely one of my favorite games of all time. Especially since I can take over other cities casue my culture kicks major ass. I don't like War, war is bad so I love cultural victories. Oh and the workers rock my world. hmmm... I wonder if I can make the workers look like Yulia

Quick Question Dent... how did you get Lena's face in the game? I didn't know you could do that.
Itґs easy if u have the right programs eheheh. U must have a program that create figure on the .flc format, resize the figure to 200x240, and save the figure at the Art/Flics file of your game. than u must open the Map Editor of the game, and create a new map, go to Edit, then Edit Rules, then Civilization, then choose Russians, and at a place there is a name like Art/Flic/Ca_01.flc or something like. U just change the name of the archive, to the name of the archive of the FLC figure u created. Well... written looks complicated, but at practice is easy.

U can make the worker look like Yulia, need only to have the right program, but only their bodies. Put a collegial cloth on them

My next project is to put Yul to lead Scandinavia eheheh

Cya

Dent
ReplyPost New Thread