Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

::Gossip:: Christina Aguilera vs Britney & t.A.T.u vs Kylie Minogue

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-01-2004, 23:01   #1
I don't waste my time

Talking ::Gossip:: Christina Aguilera vs Britney & t.A.T.u vs Kylie Minogue

This is an article from a magazine called "Famous". It features what several stars have to say about each other - well, they point out why they dislike certain people.
t.A.T.u. are refered to as being Kylie-haters - I think this still has something to do with that german "interview" where they supposedly said bad things about Kyle (although there's no evidence, because everything we can hear is the german voice over).

WHAT FANS DON'T LIKE TO HEAR
Eventhough in a world of glamour, gossip and envy are the main course. See what some celebrities say about other celebrities

On Mariah Carey:

- Eminem: "This is the truth: I respect her as a singer, but not as a person. She's not what she sells"

- Macy Gray "I'd love to slap her! Everytime I see her videos I get really irritated. I'm tall, so I think I would win a fight with her"

On Christina Aguilera:

- Kelly Osbourne: "She made people think she had kicked my ass. I can grab her and crush her. The problem is her mouth, cause she always talks too much, but she always has her bodyguards to protect her"

- Pink: at the MTV Awards, Pink refused to go on stage if she were announced by Aguilera. Last minute arrangements were done so that Pink wouldn't do what she threatened to. Apparently, she got upset about Aguilera saying she copied her.

On Britney Spears:

- Fred Durst: "I would never say this if Britney had been honest. She definately has a thing with being surrounded and influenced by bad companies. She goes to too many parties, drinks and smokes too much. She's gonna have to calm down..."

- Christina Aguilera: "I was the one who suggested to kiss Britney way before Madonna was invited to the show. She refused to do it, but when Madonna came, she was the one who suggested the kiss right away! But it was weird the way the things were done, because my kiss was deviated to Justin Timberlake's reaction, something that wasn't supposed to happen"

On Kylie Minogue:

- t.A.T.u.: "She's not interesting at all. She puts tons of make up on and that's what makes her look pretty. Kylie, a star? She's nothing but an old bitch!" ( )

- Noel Gallagher: "I don't understand why people buy her records. They suck, and it's really not a good sign the fact that her records are the top favorites for kids who are 3 years old"

On Victoria Beckham:

- Charlote Church: "Mrs Beckham's voice is rather poor"

- Blu Cantrell: "I think Victoria is really rude. We were at a party and what she did was she starred at me the whole time, she didn't even talk to me. Damon said it was shyness, but my mother calls it bad manners"

On Geri Halliwell:

- Mel C: "I can't be too harsh because I know there's people who always on to tell their side of the story, but writing an autobiography when you're not even 30 yet... that's kind of ridiculous, isn't it? Although I am aware that Geri always wanted to write a book"

source: "Famous"

Old 30-01-2004, 23:22   #2
pie crust

Quote:
- Christina Aguilera: "I was the one who suggested to kiss Britney way before Madonna was invited to the show. She refused to do it, but when Madonna came, she was the one who suggested the kiss right away! But it was weird the way the things were done, because my kiss was deviated to Justin Timberlake's reaction, something that wasn't supposed to happen"
Theehee! *plays with hair*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 31-01-2004, 13:34   #3
Участник

The Victoria Beckam ones are funny
Old 31-01-2004, 14:15   #4
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
Theehee! *plays with hair*
Which hair?
Old 01-02-2004, 19:49   #5
tATu - Fan

Fred Durst and Britney Spears still crack me up...
Old 01-02-2004, 20:02   #6
pie crust

Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
Which hair?
Aaah dirrty!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 01-02-2004, 20:45   #7
iMod

Quote:
Which hair?
Hee hee, a lot of talk about hair and "fur" lately...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
ReplyPost New Thread