Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia is a gay male hater

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 21-09-2014, 20:28   #1
Son. Husband. Witch!

Yulia is a gay male hater

t.A.T.u’s fake lesbian Yulia Volkova is a massive homophobe – says she would ‘condemn my son for being gay’

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/19/tatus-...g-gay-4874980/

Noughties girl duo t.A.T.u made waves back in the day for their lesbian kiss in the video All The Things She said. Well, turns out one of the pair might be a massive homophobe. Go figure.

One half of t.A.T.u has had a huge foot-in-mouth moment, and unfortunately for her it was all over Russian TV.

Now it’s all over the internet.

If the translation is correct, while being interviewed on the programme, she was asked her opinion on her son coming out.

‘Yes, I would condemn him, because I believe that a real man must be a real man,’ she appears to have said. Blimey.

She added: ‘God created man for procreation, it is the nature. The man for me is the support, the strength of… I won’t accept a gay son.’

Never mind the snog and the fake lesbian relationship that made you famous, eh?

Oh wait, she attempts to explains that. Lesbians are apparently OK. Gay men are not. Why? Because women look better.

‘And a man has no right to be a f*g. Two girls together – not the same thing as the two men together. It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing.’

Probably best to just stop right there.

But no, she allegedly attempted to justify the comments that have Twitter trolls firing up their hate tweets as we type by saying: ‘I have many gay friends. I believe that being gay is all still better than murderers, thieves or drug addicts. If you choose out of all this, being gay is a little better than the rest.’

Oh that’s alright then.

Her bandmate Lena has since spoken out to point out that she seriously disagrees with her opinion - "Hey, all! I am seeing some comments lately regarding my position about LGBT and my religion. I can say one thing: God is teaching us to live in love, to be tolerant and not to judge other people! And I do so! Love is love and it is a wonderful feeling! I think everybody should be free to love who they love and be with who they want to spend their life with! Xoxo"
Old 21-09-2014, 20:31   #2
Son. Husband. Witch!

t.A.T.u’s official statement: ‘Yulia Volkova’s words shouldn’t make us forget what t.A.T.u have done for us’

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/21/t-a-t-...or-us-4876616/

Fans of the band were rocked earlier this week when news surfaced that singer Yulia Volkova had made some pretty outrageous homophobic statements. However, the band’s official social media page has now released a statement.

The duo courted controversy back in the Noughties by challenging the idea of same sex relationships, which was a landmark move of the time.

So when Volkova was heard in an interview making homophobic statements about condemning her son if he came out as gay, the internet went crazy and fans became pretty angry.

Now though the band’s official page on Russian social networking site VKontakte, or VK, has posted a statement.

It states that Yulia Volkova’s comments don’t change the huge impact the controversial pair had in the wake of the break up of the USSR, and that she has to take responsibility for her views, but that they shouldn’t stop people from loving the music.

It also tells fans that by turning their backs on t.A.T.u they’re turning their backs on their childhood:

http://twitpic.com/ebwum1
Old 23-09-2014, 11:13   #3
Участник

Julia Volkova on “Lie Detector”

Julia appeared on “Lie Detector”, answering a variety of questions including ones about her relationship with Ivan, her future with Lena Katina, her children, and other personal details.

http://media.tumblr.com/7eef793d2470...JJx1qzqseo.png

Julia admitted that she continues to receive Botox injections- she says she thinks it is totally normal in the modern world, especially because she is almost 30 years old. Julia’s mom did not understand why her daughter did it if she looked fine, but then got used to it, go used to seeing things change on Julia. Her mom now also goes to the same doctor.
Julia did not say at what age she had her first relationship, but she said she was very young. It was at her family’s summer home location. Julia said she is not divulging more details not because she is afraid of upsetting her parents, but just because she does not want to dig in her past sex life. Julia never introduced her mom to this boy.
Julia said she has dated different types of men and does not care what their social status is. “I do not care if he’s a super cool oligarch businessman with a private jet- if my heart and soul are not into him I cannot wake up next to him. I cannot play the role of this bitch who just wants money”. Julia explained that when she split up with Samir’s father, who was wealthy and successful, she left everything behind, including “cars, expensive gifts, diamonds…”.
Julia has gotten proposed to, but has never married. She says she really wants to wear a white bridal dress, but it has not gotten to that point yet.
Julia’s children’s fathers did not leave her, she left them. They do not communicate with their children and Julia does not want to force it. The kids ask about their fathers and ask what they do, but it stops there. Julia says that when she sees a strong urge for her kids to communicate with their fathers, she will do something about it - she is not against it. Julia admitted that she did not care that both Pasha and Parviz left women who were pregnant to be with her. “A man who truly loves you would never leave you while you’re pregnant…this was their choice which I did not influence…I appeared, but I was take part in the lives they lived previously, I don’t know why this happened”. Pasha is in a relationship with a woman with two children. Parviz is single and is waiting for Julia to come back and always tells her about it. Julia does not know what will happen with him, “I do not look that far into the future”. Julia split up with Pasha because she spent so much time in America and had a fling there. With Parviz she felt too controlled due to his nationality and culture - “I could not live in a golden cage with fancy cars”.
http://media.tumblr.com/6714e458c17f...04Z1qzqseo.pngJulia’s dad talked about the t.A.T.u. casting, “We went to the casting, it was almost like a basement, and I asked him, ‘What are you planning to do with them?’ and he said, ‘Well, I want to make a famous group that will be known all over the world’…two weeks passed, we got a called that Julia was chosen. We were not told anything else. Julia came one time and said that they were going to shoot music video, then she showed it to us”. Julia’s mom explained, “I signed the contract thinking it would be a children’s band, I did not know anything about the lesbian image…When I saw the video I did not like the theme and I was disappointed”.
Due to the lesbian image of t.A.T.u., Julia received calls to her house with death threats, calling her a bitch, saying they would burn her apartment down.
Julia said Lena Kiper left t.A.T.u. because of jealousy for Ivan with whom she was in a relationship with. “I was Ivan’s muse and Lena Kiper was jealous of this…it made me feel so good, I remember when i was 16, 17, 18 years old and Ivan would come back from America and I would be the first one he would call. He would bring me shirts with Mickey Mouse on them, I felt he loved me. He would call me at night and would say, ‘I’m outside, let me come up’. We would sit and talk quietly in the kitchen and my parents would ask why he would come so late. I can say that there is no one else like Ivan.”
Julia admitted that she thought Ivan’s sickness was his karma. “I thought that it is what should have happened to him…Ivan was at a peak and was being pulled in all sorts of directions.” Julia said there were drugs involved, which she partook in also, “I tried and did everything I wanted to”.
Julia said that most of the awards t.A.T.u. received they lost, more specifically, Ivan lost them. Julia admitted to considering herself more talented than Lena Katina. “It is about the improvisation, the expressiveness that lives inside of us, the maximum which a person agrees to do in their creative work. It has to do with artistic things. I thought Lena did not have enough of it. She has her own issues…Lena never hid that I was the leader and she was just a member.” Julia’s dad added, “Everyone had their place, one was more active and one more calm, it was a minus and a plus and they felt comfortable like that”.
Julia thought Lena’s video for Never Forget was strange and that it was just a PR move.
Julia admitted that after the band split that Lena and her stopped communicating, “There were many things done behind backs and we needed to separate from one another”. “[There is nothing missing for me to fix the relationship]. I don’t think [Lena] has enough courage to take a step and believe again. She is afraid to give herself to me, morally…to believe, open up, to communicate. These are her own complexes”. Julia said that she thinks Lena understands this now and that it is hard for her now. “Even though she says, ‘That’s it, no more Julia’…never say never”. Julia said she is open to communicate with Lena, but she thinks psychologically it is hard for Lena, that she did it to herself. Julia thinks Lena has psychological trauma from t.A.T.u. ending and that everyone handled it differently. “It was easy for me, I just take it and cut it out of my life, even though it may be painful for me”. Julia said she lived for herself after t.A.T.u. ended up until 2012. “I did some things up until 2012, flew to America, recorded some tracks, but it was in a more relaxed way.”

http://media.tumblr.com/f259e1fbbb5b...mFH1qzqseo.pngJulia said she liked to perform in front of gays more. “They have a lot of love, no one loves like them…They inspire me and open me up, I want to talk and share with them.”
Julia explained that it was hard for her to live when her voice deteriorated, it felt as if she was another person. “I couldn’t recognize my own voice, I couldn’t sing along to the radio…I am going to Korea for another oppression. I will return and I will sing. The years that passed did not allow me to do things in full force.” Julia said she would not continue her career lip synching t.A.T.u.’s old hits if she lost her voice forever.
Julia said even though she does not see her children everyday they always communicate. Julia does not regret having to sacrifice time with her kids for her career. “I am very happy that my angels appeared in my life and I will be with them forever. But my work and career are something I cannot be without and I think it is why I am on this earth.” Julia said she gets jealous when her mother spends time with Samir and Victoria. Julia wants to spend time with just her mom apart from the kids, while her mom wants them all to be together.
Julia said she would not judge her daughter if she turned out to be a lesbian. “I am not a patriot of my country…I love America a lot. I think we all have the freedom of choice…I will accept her the way she is and the important thing is that she is happy, that her eyes light up, that she is in a sphere in which is comfortable and I will be her support…I love the freedom in America…I like that even the children of millionaires work in McDonald’s…they have good values, not what parents teach in Russia, ‘You are beautiful, go to a club, there are plenty of men there who will pay for you and you can live your life’.”
Julia admitted that she would not be comfortable with Samir being gay. “I think a man should stay a man”. Julia said that even though she considers it to be freedom, for a man it would be “stupid freedom”, stating that “there are plenty of girls out there and there are no restrictions…A man has no right to be a faggot…I think two girls are looked on better than when two guys are walking, holding hands, and kissing. I am not against nontraditional orientation, my band supported this. But regarding my own children, I would like to see Samir as a man.“
When the host asked if Julia wanted to continue the interview, she declined.

(Source: vk.com)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Smiles
Old 23-09-2014, 11:15   #4
Участник

It's Safe to say that for the moment she should seriously shut the fuck up Like NOW !
~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Smiles
Old 26-09-2014, 06:27   #5
Участник

I lost all respect for her when I heard all of that. Her delusional fans are trying to come up with excuses for her, it's disgusting. :-/
Old 26-09-2014, 08:59   #6
Son. Husband. Witch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serduchka Fan View Post
I lost all respect for her when I heard all of that. Her delusional fans are trying to come up with excuses for her, it's disgusting. :-/
I know. How can people justify the unjustifiable?! I'm glad Lena doesn't hold the same opinion.
Her 'apology' was sooo not an apology.

She said: 'I want to say so much to you today, but I think we all need to wait a little bit. I will tell you, but I want to say that it is impossible to love each other and then just forget everything. It is impossible. And I am very happy to see those people here today with whom this relationship survived. And this relationship will go a long long time no matter what.

'The only thing that is important is feeling inside. Its important to hear and to understand and to feel. I love you very much, honestly, and I never said I don’t. I want us to save this love and move on. There are very few truly happy people in this world. Let us create happiness, like we created a long time ago.'
Old 26-09-2014, 12:42   #7
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serduchka Fan View Post
Her delusional fans are trying to come up with excuses for her, it's disgusting. :-/
I think one fan got it right:
Quote:
Александр Коссовски
Господи, наконец комментарии приятно читать. Спасибо всем за любовь. Юле сейчас это нужно как никогда.
Концерт был отличным! Дико рад был услышать "Покажи мне любовь". Давайте покажем ей любовь, несмотря на random acts of mindlessness

Google translation:
Alexander Kossovskii
God, finally a pleasure to read comments. Thank you all for your love. Julia is now needed more than ever.
The concert was great! Diko was glad to hear the "Show Me Love." Let's show her love, in spite of the random acts of mindlessness
Old 27-09-2014, 06:47   #8
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
I know. How can people justify the unjustifiable?! I'm glad Lena doesn't hold the same opinion.
Her 'apology' was sooo not an apology.

She said: 'I want to say so much to you today, but I think we all need to wait a little bit. I will tell you, but I want to say that it is impossible to love each other and then just forget everything. It is impossible. And I am very happy to see those people here today with whom this relationship survived. And this relationship will go a long long time no matter what.

'The only thing that is important is feeling inside. Its important to hear and to understand and to feel. I love you very much, honestly, and I never said I don’t. I want us to save this love and move on. There are very few truly happy people in this world. Let us create happiness, like we created a long time ago.'
Yeah, that apology sounds kinda like 'hey, I've weeded out the fans we don't need/want'.
Old 01-01-2015, 14:34   #9
Участник

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpvNvTI2Stc
Happy new year !
~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Smiles
Old 01-01-2015, 14:41   #10
Участник

This is EPIC
~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Smiles
Old 08-03-2015, 02:20   #11
My Waking Hour

I don't think she would accept her daughter being lesbian either, former fake lesbians like her may have looked "aesthetically pleasing" to her eyes but real lesbians wouldn't - simply because they're real.
ReplyPost New Thread