Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

wanna write in Cyrillic (Russian)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-03-2003, 06:22   #21
Гн. Зебра

Send a message via ICQ to MrZebra
When I go in Edit - Fonts in Notepad (Under WinME) I see a drop down for Font "Script" it was set to western. If I change it to Cyrillic, I can now type Russian characters. Under XP, I can mix Cyrillic letters and French Accented letters without a problem.

Same goes for Sound Control, I can set the font to Cyrillic Encoding, which means that if Song Titles have cyrillic in them it will display them, but WinAmp's Tag Editor has the encoding set to Western and no option to change it. Maybe I can try a separate tag editor to put the song titles in Cyrillic. Ogg Vorbis is an open source project with people working on it everywhere, so I'm sure someone wrote a tag editor that will let me put t.A.T.u.'s songs in cyrillic.
ReplyPost New Thread