Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The O.C. - Discussion thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 06:01   #1
Участник

Wink The O.C. - Discussion thread

Hey guys!! I was wondering if any of you watched "The O.C."? I know the show's pretty cheesy and so on and so forth, but it's teen saop with humor and I am just the kind of girl who like this kind of stuff.

I thought this could be a good thread to discuss "The O.C.", if any of you waste your time watching it... aghm... I hope there is someone out there in this Universe, besides me, who likes "The O.C."...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who are not up to date:

The show info and episode guide can be found here: http://www.tvtome.com/OC

The show spoilers can be found here: http://www.spoilerfix.com/theoc.php

The episodes can be downloaded at irc://irc.irchighway.net #tv-series

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, let's get down to it. What do you guys think about Teresa, is she pregnant with Ryan's child? If she is, does this mean that Ryan will never get back with Marissa?
Old 11-06-2004, 09:44   #2

Heh Kate, I sadly have to say I am a fan as well. Though I have relatives who live in California, and say you wouldn't get half of the things unless you lived there... oh well, still love it. I am less intrigued with the actual content (although it is quite good; many of the situations are mature and I can relate to), I also enjoy the high-quality cameras (yeah yeah it's a Warner Bros picture and produced by Fox it's to be expected, but look at something such as "Summerland" and you'll know what I mean by picture quality... maybe not, but some will ), the great acting, the cinematics (captures very good angles, a blend of wide and close up ranges), and Mischa Barton (mmmm.. can you believe this is still one sentence? ).

As for the actual show, yes Teresa is pregnant with A child, whether it's Ryan's or not, and he's going to take responsibility. Ryan and Marissa are likely to remain friends, but I doubt another romance between the two... maybe in the far far future... however, I do sense a break-up between Ryan and Teresa occuring at sometime, maybe an "accident" of some sort will do the trick.
Well what do you guys think?
Old 11-06-2004, 09:48   #3
Участник

I personally think that Ryan and Marissa will become sort of "Ross and Rachel" of Friends. They'll be "meant to be", but will never get it right until the show's final episode... After all, Ryan did sqeez out "I love you" during the New Year party, and a man like Ryan supposedly doesn't through those kind of words around...

We are a bit behind on the episodes in NZ, but we'll get to the part where Teresa is pregnant eventually. Can't wait.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:48   #4
Участник

I vividly remember watching the show and getting aroused by one of the female characters. It was the dead girl in The 6th Sense.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:54   #5

Yea, I can see that happening katbeidar, with Ryan and Marissa. But wow, you have yet to see chaos unfold.. it's gonna get crazy...

taty994945, that would be Mischa

As for Seth, he and Summer's relationship.. well it's a little strained.. there, but.. have you seen the season finale? I just wouldn't count on anything lasting. And once Seth's single, oh boy...
Old 11-06-2004, 09:59   #6
Участник

goku, can't wait for the chaos part!!

I think that Seth's is too good for Summer. She is always acting a bit like "I'm better then you"...

We're still on earlie episodes in NZ. I'm watching "The O.C." right now. The episode airing is "The Telenovela"...
Old 11-06-2004, 10:07   #7

Yeah, Summer does have a way of doing that. But when things are going well (which is not always the case believe me ), Seth and Summer look good together. Well you are early compared to being finished yes, but most of the season is over. Enjoy the episode, I may watch it. Thank God for TiVo!

Edit: Here's another link that might be useful
Fox's Official The O.C. Website
Old 29-07-2004, 20:59   #8
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
somehow i have lots of trouble finding mischa barton attractive..she'll always be Mouse to me
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 11-08-2004, 21:01   #9
Участник

By the way, the OC soundrack is out on the shelves of a music store near you. I'm already enjoying my copy.
Old 18-10-2004, 23:39   #10
Участник

Ok, I cannot believe no one's interested in The O.C. on this forum! It's the #1 show!!

Anywho, I just wanted to say that Justin Timberlake might appear as a guest-star during the second season which premiers on the 4th of November, so watch out!
Old 18-10-2004, 23:58   #11
Участник

kirillov, You're not supposed to remember anything about the show. That's the whole point. You turn your brain off and you stare at the TV. That's what entertainment is all about nowadays.

Anyway, this season, the drama will unfold yet again... last season it got pretty messy with all those complicated relationships.
Old 25-11-2004, 22:01   #12
Участник

What happened to kirillov's post?

Soooooooooooo... has anyone watched the second season yet?
Old 25-11-2004, 22:36   #13
iMod

Offtop:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
What happened to kirillov's post?
He has deleted all his posts on the forum, i don't know why.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 25-11-2004, 22:39   #14
Участник

Offtop:
haku, it seems that his profile is gone, too.
ReplyPost New Thread