Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

An Idea...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 02:40   #161
no....

thanks Coolsa, i have good places to place you now but why didn't you sing "Ya Pradozhayu?"

Old 07-09-2003, 02:48   #162
Bitchka

oh thegurgi, that was just a test - I just decided to see what it would be like recording myself I didnt think you'd be using it
so as soon as we know who sings what for sure I will work on my lines so they are not too OFF - although, everything I sing is off

Quote:
i can't believe that u know all the words so well
kish, no problems for me with that song since the text is so close to what the words would be in my language - bulgarian. Check this out:

Bulgarian PD:

Az prodalzhavam prosti dvizheniya
Ti prodalzhavash moite prodalzheniya
Az sam ti, a ti si az
I az povratjam, az povtarjam
Iskash- malchi, vizh kakvo stava.
Iskash – vkljuchi dva oborota
Iskash tvoja, iskash chuzhda
Iskash kato men I az prodalzhavam

Prosti dvizheniya
Az prodalzhavam
Prosti dvizheniya
Az prodalzhavam
Prosti dvizheniya
Az prodalzhavam
Prosti dvizheniya
Az prodalzhavam

Nie prodalzhavame prosti dvizheniya
Nie prodalzhavame za prodalzheniya
Ne zadavaj tezi vaprosi
Prosto davaj, mardaj se prosto
Tova e ljubov- skachat pruzhinki
Sled tova malki snezhinki
Trjabva da uspeja ne vazrazhavam
Trjabva da umeja zhivota prodalzhavam.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 07-09-2003 at 03:22.

Old 07-09-2003, 03:01   #163
no....

coolasfcuk, can i get an English Translit. i can't seem to find the Radio Version lyrics anywhere [just the other version]

Old 07-09-2003, 03:03   #164
we shout

coolasfcuk, wooo ... you're so good!! you can really sing the song! I am jealoues <-- (french accent)
oh I tested my sample to pair with everyone that I have .. and .. you and me .. we are match from heaven !!! LOL LOL ... urrr,, at least I think so...

Well anyway .. this project really force me to learn to prepare for and to accept criticizes with open mind and heart and in positive way. LOL LOL

edited:
Okay ..suggestion.. I think its not neccessary one have to sing a line alone. Maybe some combinations here and there is good too. I just noticed this. coolsasfcuk's voice looks nice on top of me. urr .. or was it Yulia's? ..hehehehe

pssttt ..btw... I think thegurgi and queenbee sound nice as duet couple ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 07-09-2003 at 03:21.

Old 07-09-2003, 03:20   #165
Bitchka

Quote:
oh I tested my sample to pair with everyone that I have .. and .. you and me .. we are match from heaven !!! LOL LOL ...
denail we are?!?! Great!!! Let me hear, let me hear, pleeeeeeeease And thanks so much for the compliments but really I sing bad, but it does help I can do the pronanciation

So you have other voices too? Oh, I havent heard anyone else from 'our' group here sing. C'mon people, am I the bravest one?? I shouldnt beeee, I really cant sing... all you singers... lets hear ya. Otherwise, shyness is not gonna get us far Lets have fun with it..

thegurgi, what do you mean by 'English Translit'?? The Total show version lyrics typed with latin letters? I guess I confused myself and others by saying 'Bulgarian Translit' in the previous post - I meant the bulgarian lyrics translit into English (cause we are also Cyrillic).
Let me know. But I wont be able to post them till tomorrow, gotta go partyyyyy now, whooooo hooooooo
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 07-09-2003, 04:05   #166
we shout

coolasfcuk, I sent you PM with my ICQ number and requesting your email address so I can send you our sample ..

Edited:
Anyway I uploaded it here .. hehe ..I need to go offline too after this .
Right click - "save target as"

OK.. I am waiting for SunnyPoison to fall of the chair laughing at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 07-09-2003 at 04:41.

Old 07-09-2003, 08:24   #167
Bitchka

denial, Thanks a lot for the file !!!

I can see what you mean - we do sound good together. although it is a bit hard to distinguish voices - it is not Yulia's voice, he he, if you listen to the file I uploaded, you can hear my voice pretty clearly I can hear you in the begining, but then your voice gets really soft. And I think you pronaunce it very good - for someone that does not speak Russian and is not Slavic, not even Europan family language. Great job

I agree with you, we should have people singing same parts together....that way it could sound a lot nicer, especially if one or both people are not the greatest singers in the world
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 07-09-2003, 12:44   #168
pie crust

coolasfcuk, oooo you have PD video version in high quality!!!!!

I love your voice, especially the fact that you can actually pronounce the words.

I'm gonna check how we sound together
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 07-09-2003, 13:57   #169
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
*Bang! The plastic chair hits the grond. Sunny can't find the way of not fallowing the thing she was sitting on some seconds ago. Suddenly 2 objects switch places and it's now the chair who sits on Sunny. Two big grey-blue eyes (that became even bigger with the shock) meet each other somewhere in the nose-zone. Sunny def doesn't find situation that funny anymore. She stands up rubbing her hurt knee, picks up the chair and looks around to make certain that nobody saw what just happened. Then she says just in case: "hm... well... I wasn't laughing... it's just the damn broken chair"*

Heh... of course I would lie if I say I didn't smile a little bit but in the good way, I swear. cool, hell... u wasn't supposed to speak russian better then I do. Not fair!!! Now my last (and only) advantage is lost.
Denial, ur accent sounds soooo cuuute! And u pronaunce russian 't' exactly the same way my mom does the english one :P U did a great job still. Imagine how difficult it can be for u. V Respect V

Anyway, u both have these cute little voices I'd spend half of my life to get.
*looks at the cigs pack, asks it 'what the hell?' and then hearing no answer, throws it away*
Guess, I need to do LOTS of practicing to learn to sing this song high. I'll try my best when all my crazy family leaves the flat. Thanks for u, guys, I have the music of the song at least. Haven't heard it for quite a long already.

Old 07-09-2003, 17:05   #170
Bitchka

Queenie and Sunny

so Queenie, you want me to try to make an mp3 of the video and upload it?? I'd do that for you or anybody that wants that version of the song

So did you check, did you check??? how do we sound together???

Quote:
Anyway, u both have these cute little voices I'd spend half of my life to get.
*looks at the cigs pack, asks it 'what the hell?' and then hearing no answer, throws it away*
Sunny, I really dont find my voice cute - I always thought it was a little too high and always wanted it a little lower And let me assure you that ciggies didnt not help one bit !!! Cause, here is me:

Once ! - that's with my trade mark t-shirt - 'cool as fcuk' !!!
Twice ! - and here- yeah, ciggie and alcohol !! yeaaaaah, ha ha

since I was 15 I've been smoking off and on, now I am on, and still no changes to the 'screaming' voice, ha ha. But let me tell ya, lower voices on females can be very sexy, so you dont be hating your voice now
And I am sure you still speak Russian better than me
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 07-09-2003, 17:08   #171
pie crust

coolasfcuk has got it going on.

Quote:
so Queenie, you want me to try to make an mp3 of the video and upload it?? I'd do that for you or anybody that wants that version of the song
Sure, if you'd like.

Quote:
So did you check, did you check??? how do we sound together???
Yup! Lol. But my tempo is totally messed up, because I can't listen to the song while recording (long story - ask Ranko :P). So I have to hear the song in my mind and somehow it's alot faster than it really is.. :P But *I* thought we sounded good though..
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 07-09-2003, 17:57   #172
we shout

ahhh!! I forgot something !!

coolasfcuk, are you single?

hehehehe..

Thanks SunnyPoison .. hmm.. but you still fell off the chair .. ... anyway .. let me tell you a secret ..well . I do have problem with "t" ..people does talk about my "t" ..when I talk with them .. someone just had to mention it.. lol .. my ex said its like I have short tounge .. urggs..

Queenbee .. no wonder I cannot get sync with you .. but you are almost perfect .. your tempo is almost perfect too.. like Greg said . you have very sweet voice .. I would .. you know . you know .. you ..

Nathalie, I went to ask my friend what is different between bathroom and shower .. she said "bathroom" is where you take shower and "shower" is where the water came from .. ..maybe that is what we understand in Asia .. we were taught to shower in bathroom .. lol ..

for everyone .. ................*soon after this post*......... *past out*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 07-09-2003, 18:13   #173
no....

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
Queenbee .. [sic] .. I would .. you know . you know .. you ..
DENIAL! She's HALF your age!!!! :P

These samples are making it very easy for me. None of us PROJECT though, we need a screamer...

Old 07-09-2003, 18:31   #174
we shout

wooo!! thegurgi, ..ahem .. are you? ..um .. you know .. you know .. since .. the .. ahem... sample .. ur . you know.. OKAY I just take it .. queenbee .. I dont think he going to put us duet together .. lol ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 07-09-2003, 18:42   #175
pie crust

denial, you'd just flirt with me during the song :P
I wanna scream.. But I cant! Im not allowed to in this house.. lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 07-09-2003, 19:08   #176
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
ok. i had 10 minutes of my flat totally empty and i made an attempt to sing higher. sure i'm a bit out of tempo as i don't listen to song while singing and sure i do suck. but i realized i can do it!!! wooohooo!

denial, sorry. I never meant to offend u. I really found this 'T' cute and thought i should mention it heh... and that chair thing... the damn chair was just bad-ballanced. I didn't say i fell coz of laughing.

cool, all my life i was praying to get a lower voice. I thought mine was too high. and i'm not sure if it's cigs or awful russian climat, but it changed in last years a bit. when i speak it's low. when i sing it also can be very low. but when i get exited telling anything, my tiny voice comes back heh... i don't hate my voice. it just doesn't fit the song

Old 07-09-2003, 19:16   #177
I'm a Dust Bunny!

As I've mentioned before, I'll be singing only the backvocals, if anything. No solo's for me. Thank you.

Ahem, if you're going to sing, please, please try not to use Windows Recorder, because that program tends to speed up the tempo you're actually singing in. :/ Otherwise, if your soundcard allows it, plug in a pair of headphones and a mic. Listen to the song on your headphones, while blocking one of your ears to hear your own voice, and then sing, as others have suggested to be done in this thread.

I don't really need to sing anything in my native tongue. :P Mainly because my language is monosyllabic and thus nothing would ever be long enough to fit "Prostye Dvizheniya". LOL. Of course, that's okay, I can more or less pronounce Russian words. (Hopefully, I'm not butchering them. Har, har. Har.)

I'm trying to figure out how to get my FTP to be able to upload stuff from other people. Once I can do that, y'all should just send me the sections y'all are singing and I'll mix them into the track, add my own vocals and bam. We should be done. ^_^'

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...

Old 07-09-2003, 19:21   #178
pie crust

Quote:
Otherwise, if your soundcard allows it, plug in a pair of headphones and a mic. Listen to the song on your headphones, while blocking one of your ears to hear your own voice, and then sing, as others have suggested to be done in this thread.
And if my soundcard doesn't allow it? I guess I can't sing with you guys :cries:
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 07-09-2003, 19:26   #179
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Nah. Just try to remember the song in your head and sing to it that way. Or... play the song on your computer while recording it to cassette. And then, listen to the cassette and sing to it. ^_^ (You know, usually your cassette player has the record option. Just bring your player close to the computer speakers and record it like that.)

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...

Old 07-09-2003, 19:31   #180
pie crust

Echoed, Hmm.. thats a pretty freaking good idea. I'll try, I'll try. Thanks. *Goes out hunting for casettes*
~~~~~~~~~~~

Closed ThreadPost New Thread