Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Migration :: Your opinions

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 19:49   #1
Yulia's Little Secret

Rachel: Decided to make a new thread of this as we're going totally off-topic. Posts originated from this thread.

I don't want to say.. I'm sorry.. But if you want to figure it out, the first game of my country at the World Cup 2006 in Germany is played against her native country.. That's all I'm saying about this.. I'm done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
How can you hate politics? Politics is in every thing you do.

I'm not talking about that.. I'm talking about those stupid morons in our government.. The people who thinks is funny to raise insurance with a minimum of 50% while not increasing peoples' paychecks.. I'm talking about the dumbasses who voted yes to introducing the euro, which then lead to that same euro destroying our economy, causing many families to not have enough money left to buy food, let alone clothes and other things.. I'm talking about the people who want to open up our borders to people from eastern european countries so they can work here because they are much cheaper than Dutch people, which makes a lot of Dutch people lose their jobs.. No offense to people from eastern europe, they're just trying to make a living too, but I've been born and raised in this country and I've been trying to find a job ever since the euro was introduced, working crappy partttime jobs in the meantime, it's damn hard!! The place I work parttime at right now, there are many MANY Polish people working there fulltime.. They're taking our jobs and I'm not agreeing with it!!!!! How am I ever going to pay for the insurance they raised with 50% if they're giving away our jobs?!

Rachel.. Please stop commenting and questioning everything I say, trying to make me look stupid..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga

Last edited by Rachel; 12-04-2006 at 23:43.
Old 12-04-2006, 19:51   #2
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Oh that's different - politicians and policies then

Ahh, I get you now!

BTW, Lots of Polish people here too, they're not stopping any British people finding any jobs though They often do jobs British people wouldn't wanna do.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 12-04-2006, 19:55   #3
pie crust

Offtop:
Quote:
there are many MANY Polish people working there fulltime
Damn us Poles, we're freaking everywhere!

There are *lots* of Polish people here in Sweden working (crappy jobs, crappy enviorment, crappy pay - but better than in Poland) and now I hear they are in Holland too...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 12-04-2006, 19:59   #4
U Should Go Ahead. Suffer

Send a message via MSN to KellyJ Send a message via Yahoo to KellyJ
In Canada its the same thing. We have the Chinese ppl selling their products cheaper here so its putting under all our business. Ford Canada is closing a lot of doors cause it is cheaper to make the products from china.
~~~~~~~~~~~
And A Rose By Any Other Name Is Just As Sweet
Old 12-04-2006, 20:04   #5
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Oh come on people, stop being xenophobic, everyone is human and has a basic instinct to survive. If you were from Poland or China are you telling me you wouldn't go to another country if that meant you would have a better life?

I think you would.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 12-04-2006, 20:07   #6
Yulia's Little Secret

^ There's some sort of crisis with cars here too.. I don't know what's it's exactly about though.. We don't have that much Chinese here, but a lot of companies are moving their crap to Poland and Czech Republic etc because it's so much cheaper there, they don't give a crap about the Dutch people who are left without a job here.. And all politicians do is yell that it's going better with Holland and bla bla.. Those jerks should come live in the real world for a few months instead of sitting in their fancy leather chairs, and then rethink the bullsh*t they keep on blabbering

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Offtop:

Damn us Poles, we're freaking everywhere!

There are *lots* of Polish people here in Sweden working (crappy jobs, crappy enviorment, crappy pay - but better than in Poland) and now I hear they are in Holland too...
There are loads here right now.. You can't go on the highway over here without seeing white license plates with the PL next to it One even cut me off today Or was that a Dane? So many white license plates in Europe!! But they can't drive either though
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 20:07   #7
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anouk
I don't want to say.. I'm sorry.. But if you want to figure it out, the first game of my country at the World Cup 2006 in Germany is played against her native country.. That's all I'm saying about this.. I'm done
you dont want to say, but you said anyway? My gut reaction was saying Serbia, but for some reason i hoped it was Bulgaria ... then it would've been more fun. i'll leave it to the serbians around here for now...

Quote:
I'm talking about the people who want to open up our borders to people from eastern european countries so they can work here because they are much cheaper than Dutch people, which makes a lot of Dutch people lose their jobs.. No offense to people from eastern europe, they're just trying to make a living too, but I've been born and raised in this country and I've been trying to find a job ever since the euro was introduced, working crappy partttime jobs in the meantime, it's damn hard!! The place I work parttime at right now, there are many MANY Polish people working there fulltime.. They're taking our jobs and I'm not agreeing with it!!!!! How am I ever going to pay for the insurance they raised with 50% if they're giving away our jobs?!
well, by all you've said so far, you are very bitter towards Eastern Europeans. dont even have time or energy to get involved with all this, but... seems like you arent qualified for 'your jobs' if you cant get them ... can't just blame the eastern europeans
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 12-04-2006, 20:20   #8
pie crust

Offtop:
Quote:
Oh come on people, stop being xenophobic, everyone is human and has a basic instinct to survive. If you were from Poland or China are you telling me you wouldn't go to another country if that meant you would have a better life?
I don't know if I was included in that Rach, but just wanted to mention that I didn't mean it like that. Just kind of surprised that there are people from my country in Holland too.

@ Anouk: The companies are just doing what will be better for them. If they can set up their business for cheaper in another country, pay less, and have looots of people working for them, then they will. They want money, and couldn't care less about the people.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-04-2006, 20:20   #9
U Should Go Ahead. Suffer

Send a message via MSN to KellyJ Send a message via Yahoo to KellyJ
Im not sure how many plants in the states have closed but I think even GM has closed 16 plants cause of this. Right now Ford here in London Canada is in talks about closing their doors. You know these big industrys are horrible. When a guy is having a stroke or heartattack on line they get mad if workers stop to help the guy cause that means the line shuts down and the company is loses money. So is that really what a persons life is worth to these places. Oh its okay if you have worked there for 30yrs they appreciate that but if you die on the line your an a..hole cause now the company lost money from stopping the line to help you.
Im not complaining that the chinese are making things cheaper. I mean where would I be without Dollarama and plus I would drive a Honda Civic anyday over a canadian/american made car. (although I drive a mustang) Im just saying that what is going to happen to our economy if this keeps happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~
And A Rose By Any Other Name Is Just As Sweet
Old 12-04-2006, 20:21   #10
Ice_Cream

Quote:
Offtop:
I don't know if I was included in that Rach, but just wanted to mention that I didn't mean it like that. Just kind of surprised that there are people from my country in Holland too..
Offtop:
Noooooo, that wasn't aimed at you my little Queenie!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 20:24   #11
iMod

EU citizens are EU citizens, they can live and work anywhere they want within the EU, that's the whole point, no internal borders. What people need to do is stop thinking that another European is a 'foreigner', they are not, they are another EU citizen, just like you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 12-04-2006, 20:26   #12
pie crust

Offtop:
Awwww, Rachel, you make my little heart happy!

Quote:
well, by all you've said so far, you are very bitter towards Eastern Europeans
Also, remember that Tatu are eastern europeans... so some of us are not that bad, we're actually quite hot.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-04-2006, 20:29   #13
Yulia's Little Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
you dont want to say, but you said anyway? My gut reaction was saying Serbia, but for some reason i hoped it was Bulgaria ... then it would've been more fun. i'll leave it to the serbians around here for now...
I left a hint.. You never heard me say anything..

Quote:
well, by all you've said so far, you are very bitter towards Eastern Europeans. dont even have time or energy to get involved with all this, but... seems like you arent qualified for 'your jobs' if you cant get them ... can't just blame the eastern europeans
I'm not bitter against eastern europeans.. If I was, why would I be on this forum which revolves around eastern european girls? I'm not attacking eastern europeans either, I'm attacking the politicians who make it so easy for them to work here, while they really should take care of the people who actually live in the country they are supposed to work for.. And I am qualified for the jobs I applied for, they always find a reason not to hire me.. I'm too expensive..

Ok, coming back to the first thing I quoted from you.. I am "attacking" a few eastern europeans, but only because they hurt me personally.. I would do just the same if they were German or English or American or whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
EU citizens are EU citizens, they can live and work anywhere they want within the EU, that's the whole point, no internal borders. What people need to do is stop thinking that another European is a 'foreigner', they are not, they are another EU citizen, just like you.
So I'm supposed to go to Poland or Czech Republic or wherever and work for scratch while they come over here and cash in my paycheck? I don't think so If they want no borders, they should raise the pay to the same level everywhere!!

Quote:
Offtop:
Also, remember that Tatu are eastern europeans... so some of us are not that bad, we're actually quite hot.

True, true.. My ex was damn hott, lol!! And not to mention Yulia and Lena and this actress/public figure here in Holland who is actually from Ukraine.. Her name's Victoria Koblenko and she's smokin'
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 20:39   #14
Ice_Cream

Were you ok about you ex working in Holland?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 20:42   #15
Yulia's Little Secret

She doesn't work or live here actually.. She's in Australia..
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 20:47   #16
Ice_Cream

Did you meet her?

And she's in Australia, hey? Another well-off country. How do you feel about Eastern Europeans moving there?!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 20:53   #17
Yulia's Little Secret

Yes I met her.. In Munich of all places actually She has an aunt living there..

I don't live in Australia, I don't deal with it (not anymore anyway) so why should I have an opinion.. What should I feel about them moving there? It doesn't affect me.. I don't have a problem with people migrating, as long as they are willing to adapt to the place they're migrating too.. And many many people (here) are not willing to do that..
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 21:02   #18
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I don't live in Australia, I don't deal with it (not anymore anyway) so why should I have an opinion.
Because her living there is no different to Eastern Europeans in Holland.

Quote:
It doesn't affect me.. I don't have a problem
As long as it's not in my back garden

Quote:
I don't have a problem with people migrating, as long as they are willing to adapt to the place they're migrating too.. And many many people (here) are not willing to do that..
Like have Dutch number plates?!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 21:08   #19
Yulia's Little Secret

Omigawd Rachel, you are like so funny

There is a difference.. There's space, economics, etc.. I don't know the last time you had a look on a world map, but Australia is a bit bigger than Holland.. And we're packed here
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 21:35   #20
pie crust

Eastern Europeans don't go to these places because they actually have always dreamed about moving.. They go there because they need the money to support their family. I don't know how rich/poor Holland is, but I bet it's richer (or used to be) than any of the countries of the eastern europeans that move there...

These people are desperate for money, I mean it's not like they are business men traveling around the world, they're actually (usually) pretty poor people, at least if you compare to west europe. I'm sure they're not too thrilled about being there either.

They showed on the news last year some Polish people who were working here ilegally. They came here because they had a difficult life in Poland and could hardly pay for their food (LOL I'm making Poles seem like some poor-ass people, sorry). So they came here to build things, and got a very lousy paycheck. They had very long days (12-18 hours) and they lived in an abandoned train.
~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyPost New Thread