Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

All My Love - New fanfiction from a drunken Cats in the Hat

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 10:58   #1
--Shadow Soldier--

Send a message via ICQ to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via AIM to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Skype™ to Cats_In_The_Hat
Talking All My Love - New fanfiction from a drunken Cats in the Hat

Alright. Just a warning before I start this. It's New Years. 2 in the morning. I've had atleast 10 shots of vodka (with cranberry juice, thank you) so pardon any mistakes. Plus I'm kinda horny and haven't written anything in a few months, so I'm just gunna start writing and hope it gets somewhere. Think of this as a New Year/Christmas present or something...
I believe I'll write from the perspective of Lena this time just cuz I did one from Yulia's perspective last time. .......my tummy is warm and fuzzy inside....

__-*Edited cuz...yeah....*-__

(This'll be a quickie cuz I think that's all I'll have time for before I pass out)
All My Love-

Yulia tossed in the bed. I turned to her and placed my hand on her arm, rubbing my fingers down her soft skin delicately, savoring the smoothness of it. Even in her sleep, she responds to my touch with a slight smirk playing along her lips that instantly makes me grin. I lean across the bed and kiss her on the lips ever so slightly. Her eyelids flutter open and she smiles at me.
"Morning, my dear Lenochka" She rasps. I smile, kiss her again and chuckle.
"It's still nighttime, Yuli." I point out. Her head raises up to look at the clock and then falls back to the pillow with a dull thud. Her groan instantly makes me giggle but that changes when her hand finds its way to my neck, sliding down my collarbone and breasts, stopping at the edge of my underwear. Her movements were lazy with sleep, but thick and forceful with passion as her fingers wrapped around the edge of my underwear and drug them off my legs in one swift motion.(A/N:*takes sip of cranberry juice/vodka combo to stay awake*). Soon her lips are against my clit, sucking lazily and my hand finds the back of her head, my fingers twirling themselves in the messy short tufts of hair sticking every which way from Yulia's head.((*takes another sip*))
A moan crawls up the back of my throat as Yulia carries on, her hands now placed on each of my hips while one of my hands is on the back of her head, unconsciously pulling her closer, and the other is tightening on the pillow under my own head. Yulia's lips are moving sluggishly, but effectively, knowing my body all too well, and I'm sure she has a blueprint with everything labeled stashed back in the depths of her mind. Her tongue drags against my clit in just the right way and within just a few minutes I find my hips pushing against her tongue with her lips warming my skin even more. I start to groan as her tongue becomes more aggressive - not resting for even a second as it plays back and forth over my white-hot skin. Her groans are becoming more apparent now inbetween the laps of her tongue and the pump of my hips against her mouth. ((*takes a gulp*))
My hips pumping faster now, her teeth begin to pull lightly at my clit and even though it stings just the slightest bit, it alltogether arouses me to no end. ((*sip.....sip*)) Her lips and teeth continue to tug and suckle my clit until I think I'm close to losing my mind.
"Please make me cum now, Yuli..." I groan with a deep voice I didn't even know I had. Her reply is a finger shoved deep into me, pumping vigorously as if this was the last time we would ever do this. A second finger quickly joins the first, then a third. She wiggles them around, hitting all the right spots, eliciting a sharp inhale of breath everytime her fingers sweep around. I feel a wave of wetness force its way around Yulia's foraging knuckles to trickle down her hand. My hips continue to jerk, inviting the smooth glide of her fingers. As Yulia's pace quickens, so does the speed of my moans and groans until they match that of Yulia's thrustings.
"You don't need an invitation..." Yulia whispers against my clit and at the sexy purr of her raspy voice, I feel shudders start to rock my body, muscles trapping Yulia's fingers inside of me for the minute it takes before my orgasm subsides.
Breathless and shaking, I wrap an arm around Yulia's thin, perfectly formed waist. A kiss to her forehead and I'm already almost dozing off.
"Goodnight, Yuli." I whisper
"Goodnight, Lenochka." Are the last words I hear before drifting off to sleep.

-------------
Well, that's all for now. Although I just have to post the interesting conversation I just had with my friend Anna who was asleep at the time:

"Stop saying stuff"-Anna
"Stop doing what?"-Me
"Oh, nevermind. I'm having a dream."-Anna
"You're having a dream?"-Me
"No."-Anna

A Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all. Cheers!

(*You belong to me, my snow white queen*)
--Michelle Koch

P.S. I'll probably make a longer one from Lena's perspective to please the Lena fans out there since this one was kinda half-assed (and half-brained for that matter).

Last edited by Cats_In_The_Hat; 01-01-2007 at 16:43.
Old 01-01-2007, 13:18   #2
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Fisting...eeeek....the thought makes me wince

Liked the rest though
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 01-01-2007, 15:18   #3
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat
and soon her whole fist is inside of me
the mere thought to me is horrifying how hoooj does your fanny have to be in order for that to happen?? just wondering - i have nothing to base this on.
sorry for being ignorant, but i was enjoying the story up to that point.
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 01-01-2007, 15:32   #4
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLesbania
the mere thought to me is horrifying how hoooj does your fanny have to be in order for that to happen?? just wondering - i have nothing to base this on.
LMAO Exactly my thoughts. I see nothing nice about that kinda stuff It sounds so brutal.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 01-01-2007, 16:09   #5
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
It sounds so brutal
forget brutal.. i wouldn't be able to to fit anything that size n me - and i'd prefer it if the girls i shag wouldn't be able to either.
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 01-01-2007, 16:18   #6
Ice_Cream

I'm thinking you've gotta have had a lot of serious penetration and/or had a baby to be able to receive anything of that size
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 01-01-2007, 16:26   #7
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
I'm with Rachel and QoL on this one. I was loving it, up until the fisting Ouch...
Old 01-01-2007, 16:34   #8
--Shadow Soldier--

Send a message via ICQ to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via AIM to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Skype™ to Cats_In_The_Hat
Lol. Wow. OK. Well, now I know what not to include anywhere in my stories...Did I mention I was kinda drunk?

Since I have an hour til this next download completes and I have nothing better to do, I'll go back up and fix it...

Mkay...Is that better?

Last edited by Cats_In_The_Hat; 01-01-2007 at 16:45.
Old 01-01-2007, 17:05   #9
Сидите на моем рту

Quote:
Did I mention I was kinda drunk?
yup and horny
Quote:
I'll go back up and fix it
i can only speak for myself, but i liked the story very much (apart from that) but you shouldn't change it for anyone. that's compromising your artistic freedom innit.
the fact is i think you're an amazing writer and i love the stuff i've read from you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 01-01-2007, 17:39   #10
--Shadow Soldier--

Meh. I wouldn't say I'm changing my style or anything....but I was mainly trying to see what feedback I would get in order to make my style a little more pleasing to the audience. Now, that's probably not the way I should do it, but I could make a buttload of money if I publish anything like this, but people will only buy it if it appeals to them.
Old 01-01-2007, 17:44   #11
Ice_Cream

Oh that is muchhhhhhhhh better!!!

I it now!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 03-01-2007, 20:14   #12
Участник

Thank you very much, me we all have liked very much, thousands of kisses
Old 04-01-2007, 08:49   #13
Got Nyu?

Thank you for the very well, detailed written and yummy xmas present, Michelle

About the fisting part: Personally, I don't like to read that in storys with Y&L, but I'm with QueenOfLesbania: You're the artist, so you make the rules If you want to write about [insert sexual practice here], feel free to do so. Perhaps you could issue a little warning if the story contains not-so-everyday stuff and it should be okay for the readers.

Thanks again and please keep up the good work!
~~~~~~~~~~~
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog ^_^
Old 08-01-2007, 07:27   #14
forever yours...

lol....awsome....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Lena's my angel....Julias my strength...gotta love t.a.t.u
ReplyPost New Thread