Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 1)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 22-05-2005, 21:59   #1001
you'll need love

back.. and I caught up with this thread.. damn bad choice of 5 days absence.
But I can see I'm actually ahead of most fellow LworLders? Meaning I actually watched the episode by now.
Thoughts on the season final: I'm a bit surprised to how the show was put on hold. It didn't have a big cliffhanger. In fact I had a feeling the episode was edited before they knew for sure if season 3 was a go or not. Liked the first seasons final episode better. But then again this way waiting until next year isn't that difficult. Well.. at least not even more difficult.

What's up with mentioning my harem as a bad thing? Ok it's kinda bad cos I can't remember who I claimed so far. Did I get Carmen? can't even remember But think I might cut it down to Lara only. Given her part will get bigger next season and haircolor remains. But I'll keep the rest of the harem until someone else claims right.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 22-05-2005, 22:45   #1002
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
Cools .. I'm innocent .. this is really Veg's idea.. she said purposely to confuse people.. she asked me about it sometimes ago.. she even prepare the confusing avatar...but I was nice .. I refused .. then she has been nice to me .. so .. I decided to bring it to the next level .. we used the same exact avatar ... go mad at her...
oh so you admit that my avatar is sexier than yours?

ofcourse, ripping people's avatras is not nice, but i'll forgive you coz yours was really not so sexy as this

coolz the two carmens are: the real carmen and the little carmen. little carmen is denial's and the real carmen is mine. da?
*blows kiss to denial*

Old 23-05-2005, 20:50   #1003
blah

Has Nath uploaded the last ep on the ftp?

And T.!!! You SO did not choose Lara for your harem! You chose Carmen (remember I helped you get her ), Dana and umm.. well, someone else, but not Lara. So... Wow! Your harem is expanding and I to you for that But since we're speaking about the soup chef here, what do you say we share her now and then? I mean... She's yours, and I'm with Bette now and even though I dont wanna cheat on her, I would like to have Lara over every now and then But that doesnt mean I cheat on Bette, but she didn't teach me that kinky wall thing for nothing ...... Seesh, speaking of which, i remembered uglee Candace... Have i already mentioned how much i hate her???

The L Word (Part 2)

Last edited by haku; 05-02-2006 at 04:48.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread