Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Last movie you watched (Part 1)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 16:56   #101
you'll need love

The Woodsman - a really disturbing movie, but quite good. I like that it doesn't really display the main character as all good or evil. Infact most of the people in it seem to contain a bit of both. Worth seeing for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 08-04-2005, 17:41   #102
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945
Fuck, I hate Angelina Jolie. Whenever I see her on the screen I wanna punch her smug face.
HEY! you hush!!

anywho..i saw City of Lost Children..with Ron Pearlman..it was in French and twas very amusing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"

Old 08-04-2005, 20:09   #103
Участник

Angelina Jolie used to be really sexy because she had this fire to her. Now, the fire is not so apparent in her performances on screen. Maybe it is the bad roles that she is choosing. I thought Angelina Jolie was hot and really good in:
Gia, Foxfire, Hackers, Girl Interrupted
and then her roles went downhill.
I think she sold out when she chose cash over story but it's understandable. I mean she was paid soooo much to do tombraider so it is really understandable why she did not turn tombraider down but she really should start choosing better roles for herself.

Old 08-04-2005, 20:19   #104
we shout

Samara!

phew... finally...make me feel sad and good at same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 09-04-2005, 00:50   #105
Участник

I saw Kill Bill 2 yesterday...it was pretty crap but there was this one scene that was disgusting. It involved an eyeball being ripped out and stepped on.

Old 09-04-2005, 00:59   #106
My Waking Hour

Kill Bill vol. 1 & 2 must have been the most overrated crap I've seen in a long time

Old 09-04-2005, 07:31   #107
She thinks I'm hot!

Send a message via ICQ to Honu Send a message via AIM to Honu Send a message via Yahoo to Honu
I saw Sin City last week. Don't take the kiddies. Heck, some adults will find this movie pretty disturbing. I'm a big fan of Frank Miller's comic books so I liked it. Interesting cinematography. Pretty much the whole movie was shot in green screen in order to put in Miller's visuals from the comics. Very film noir. Three intertwining stories that kind of jump about if you don't pay attention. It focuses on three main characters: Marv, the psycho ex-con killer, that will do anything for his love, Goldie; Hartigan, the only straight cop on a corrupt police force, trying to save a kid and maybe save himself; and Dwight, the self-appointed protector of Old Town's lovely ladies, doing his best to keep the peace between the cops and the mob. One way or another, you'll walk out of this movie with something to talk about and an opinion to throw around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
I finally got to see Dogville, a bleak and unforgiving parable on the human condition. I thought it was even darker than Lilja 4-ever and Dancer In the Dark, though the unsentimentality by which it's delivered would get you to think rather than sit back and feel miserable. It's almost flawless visually, full of symbolic imagery and the ending is somewhat shocking as well.

Very good movie, and Nicole Kidman is almost angelic in there - which serves the point of the film pretty well.
Dogville was great! It's amazing how a well-written story can be more powerful than CGI and special effects. I want to see Lilja 4-ever, but it's not available in the U.S. No luck finding it on bittorrent so hopefully, it will see a U.S. release on DVD.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

Old 09-04-2005, 13:09   #108
Участник

I really want to watch Dogville now. Some others I'm also dying to see are À ma soeur! and Y tu mamá también.

Old 13-04-2005, 23:12   #109
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
Amantes del círculo polar, im not a fan of romantic movies, but this one i liked.

2 kids fall in love, their parents marry eachother so they become some kind of brother sister....we see how each of them sees same things with their words so u get 2 perspectives of the story. its also about how things happen by chance...good movie
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti

Old 13-04-2005, 23:31   #110
you'll need love

Hitch - entertaining way to spend a few hours. Nothing more

Nordkraft - Danish movie about drugaddicts. It's claimed to be really realistic and such, which might be the case, but surely is a boring life to have then. I nearly fell asleep a few times. Not a movie I would recommend for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 14-04-2005, 15:35   #111
winter days ...

bought the incredibles on dvd. too cute !

Old 14-04-2005, 17:58   #112
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Angelina Jolie used to be really sexy because she had this fire to her.... I think she sold out when she chose cash over story but it's understandable."
I like Angelina Jolie! I don't think she sold out or anything. I think it's really just a bunch of shitty roles that have been thrown her way and her manager's way, and if you've seen some of the movies she's been in, you'll realize that they're just really bad movies. But "Girl, Interrupted".... that was a good role for her. Or "Gia", that was good too. She's not the best actress, but when the right thing comes her way, I think she can be pretty damn good. And about choosing cash, I don't think her biggest motivation is money, because some of the things she's done like her work with refugees puts her in the poorest of situations and places.

Quote:
Kill Bill vol. 1 & 2 must have been the most overrated crap I've seen in a long time
I liked those too! wow, i guess my opinions just suck
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 14-04-2005, 21:49   #113
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirrus
But "Girl, Interrupted".... that was a good role for her.
I agree.. "Girl, Interrupted" is the one reason I don't dislike her with a passion.. hehe. Even though I think she's overrated, I do think she did a superb job in this movie. Too bad she doesn't seem to pick the right roles most of the time.

Back on track:
Finding Neverland - Damn this movie was moving. I was fighting tears most of the time and lost the battle eventually.

Afterwards I had 25 minutes until the next movie started.. which leads me to:
Million Dollar Baby - First half I was starting to feel better after Finding Neverland, but sure didn't last long.. damn, those tears But worth the money for sure.

After these two movies I'm now officially a VIP member again. Means I'll be invited to opening nights and similar for various movies the next year (I will have to pay to see them though)
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 14-04-2005, 22:28   #114
blah

I watched "Saw" I like to watch a horror movie now and then and damn, this was a good one! With all sorts of torture games and a puzzle and so. Cool!

Old 15-04-2005, 08:26   #115
Участник

I saw Dogville yesterday and to be honest, it was kinda boring. I guess the ending was powerful though.

Old 16-04-2005, 14:07   #116
Участник

Has anyone seen the German film 'Downfall'? It details the last days of Hitler's life and it's supposed to be really good. Voted 119th best film of all time by imdb.

Old 16-04-2005, 16:58   #117
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
k so i was gonna go c 'amytiville horror' but i was like NAH and ended up seeing 'hostage' EH.

It was good. Had the predictable plot of a guy needing to redeem his actions and make peace with things etc etc. But looking past that obvious BLEH point it was a good movie. Had a lot of symbolism in it...if ur into watching for that kind of stuff...if ur like me u'll like the movie for its entertainment value and decent story.

p.s. Bruce Willis' daughter plays his daughter in the movie and may i just say...demi moore + bruce willis = not so hot kids
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]

Old 16-04-2005, 17:02   #118
pie crust

I saw Boogeyman.
It sucked so badly.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 16-04-2005, 17:20   #119
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945
Has anyone seen the German film 'Downfall'?
"Der Untergang" Going to see it next month. A friend of mine said it was really disturbing, but quite good.

"Ae Fond Kiss" - not so bad as expected (only watched it since it was for free and we were waiting for the next movie to start). Actually I ended up giving it 7/10. My friends didn't like it though. But they are weird when it comes to movies at times..

"Adams Æbler" (Adams Apples) - danish comedy. Quite funny..
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 17-04-2005, 07:27   #120
Участник

teeny, yeah that's the one, lol. QueenBee, I thought you were joking about Boogeyman, but it really is a movie, haha.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread