Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Hateful Muslim clergy

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 24-05-2005, 22:34   #1

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Hateful Muslim clergy

The following are excerpts from a Friday sermon on Palestinian Authority TV. The preacher is Sheik Ibrahim Mudeiris. PA TV aired this sermon on May 13, 2005

Ibrahim Mudeiris:

Quote:
Allah has tormented us with "the people most hostile to the believers", the Jews. Thou shalt find that the people most hostile to the believers to be the Jews and the polytheists. Allah warned His beloved Prophet Muhammad about the Jews, who had killed their prophets, forged their Torah, and sowed corruption throughout their history.

With the establishment of the state of Israel, the entire Islamic nation was lost, because Israel is a cancer spreading through the body of the Islamic nation, and because the Jews are a virus resembling AIDS, from which the entire world suffers.

You will find that the Jews were behind all the civil strife in this world. The Jews are behind the suffering of the nations.

Ask Britain what it did to the Jews in the early sixth century. What did they do to the Jews? They expelled them, tortured them, and prevented them from entering Britain for more than 300 years. All this was because of what the Jews did in Britain. Ask France what it did to the Jews. They tortured them, expelled them, and burned their Talmud, because of the civil strife the Jews wanted to spark in France, in the days of Louis XIX. Ask Portugal what it did to the Jews. Ask Czarists Russia, which welcomed the Jews, who plotted to kill the Czar - so he massacred them. But don't ask Germany what it did to the Jews. It was the Jews who provoked Nazism to wage war against the entire world, when the Jews, using the Zionist movement, got other countries to wage an economic war on Germany and to boycott German merchandise. They provoked Russia, Britain, France, and Italy. This enraged the Germans toward the Jews, leading to the events of those days, which the Jews commemorating today.

But they are committing worse deeds than those done to them in the Nazi war. Yes, perhaps some of them were killed and some burned, but they are inflating this in order to win over the of the media and gain the world's sympathy. The worst crimes in history were committed against the Jews, yet these crimes are no worse than what the Jews are doing in Palestine. What was done to the Jews was a crime, but isn't what the Jews are doing today in the land of Palestine not a crime?!

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Czarist Russia gone? Where has France gone - France, which almost ruled the entire world? Where is Nazi Germany, which massacred millions and ruled the world? Where did all these superpowers go? He who made them disappear will make America disappear too, God willing. He who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world except for the Jews. The Jews will not enjoy a life of tranquility under our rule, because they are treacherous by nature, as they have been throughout history. The day will come when everything will be relieved of the Jews - even the stones and trees which were harmed by them. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits Jews. The stones and trees will want the Muslims to finish off every Jew. --- The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI)
This is proof that, one, many fanatical Muslims can be so blinded by their faith as to ignore History and common sense, and two, that harmony in the Holy Land is still very far off. I can't believe there are any Jews who would say the same about Muslims. I can't believe there are any Americans who would say the same about Muslims. I don't think there are any polytheists who would say the same. Why is there so much hate? Did Mohammed preach hatred towards those who were different from him? I really doubt it. But it's not like Christians still follow many of the teachings of Jesus, either.
Old 25-05-2005, 06:24   #2
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
I can't believe there are any Jews who would say the same about Muslims.
There are.

Quote:
I can't believe there are any Americans who would say the same about Muslims.
OMG, they do. Ann Coulter, anyone?

Quote:
I don't think there are any polytheists who would say the same. Why is there so much hate?
Organized religion <-- 'Tis a bitch.

Did Mohammed preach hatred towards those who were different from him?

Umm... ah, I really don't know about Mohammed himself but like all religions, ('cept probably Buddhism maybe and Wiccaism, Wiccism, sp?); Islam is not a peaceful religion.
Old 25-05-2005, 17:28   #3

Quote:
are a virus resembling AIDS, from which the entire world suffers.
Even Ann Coulter is smart enough not to say that. She did say this however:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity!"

She's crazy.
Old 25-05-2005, 20:33   #4
Новенький

Quote:
Quote:
I can't believe there are any Americans who would say the same about Muslims.
You're just kidding right?

Quote:
Ann Coulter
Who's da bitch?

Quote:
Did Mohammed preach hatred towards those who were different from him?I really doubt it. But it's not like Christians still follow many of the teachings of Jesus, either.
First muslims were far more tolerant to other religions than christians at the same time were. the Qu'ran says that Jews and Christians are to be tolerated, because it says that, like Muslims, they are the People of the Book, although they have a corrupted view of the true word of god. According the Qu'ran, Moses and Jesus preached the true islamic doctrine, but Jews and Christians then corrupted their holy scriptures so that the new testament and torah have no resemblance to the original message given to them. So this is to mean that Christians went away from god by worshipping Jesus as a god, and Jewish received His anger because they worshipped the Golden Calf.

The words are worth to nowadays but it depends on who interpret them. I know many christians and jewish who use their scripture words to racist, violent points of view so this is no muslim "privilege".
Old 25-05-2005, 21:02   #5
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypsidan04
This site is run by Jews.

Quote from that site: "Arabs are a cancer that needs to be removed."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 29-05-2005, 19:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
This site is run by Jews.

Quote from that site: "Arabs are a cancer that needs to be removed."
Leave it to you to set the record straight.

I've been to Masada... Where it stands is so far below sea level (the shore of the Dead Sea is the lowest point of land on Earth), that you climb this quite large monolith, and you're still not that far above sea level, if at all.
Old 29-05-2005, 19:40   #7
pie crust

There is a huge amount of hatred pointed in all different directions, from everybody and everything. *True* Islam is not about hating eachother. The true meaning behind most religions might be beautiful but the people corrupted it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
ReplyPost New Thread