Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

The cancer has been defeated (Romanian election)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 13-12-2004, 20:11   #1
Участник

The cancer has been defeated

Well, this cancer was a political system extremely corrupt and not democratic, that ruled Romania in the last 4 loooooooong years. This sistem had bought almost all televisions and newspapers, Justice was it's puppy, Presidency was ruled by an ex high rank communist, Government was formed by 2 type of persons : marionettes and bandits. Almost nothing moved without the sistem's blessing, they even lowered themselves to bribe people with money to vote for them, especially the peasants.

The new elected president is the first non-communist president. He is able now to form a coalition and to form the Government. He promised to reform all the institutions, to fight the corruption. He looks a little silly , but he is not. He talks like a normal man, not like those ex-communists, with their wooden tongues. Finally, we managed to get rid of those communists, those liars and bandits. I hope that Romanian people will live a normal life from now on, in a much more democratic country.

That's all, folks ! ... and I'm extremely happy today, it's a great day.
Old 14-12-2004, 00:43   #2
Primetime Anchor

kr0k0, If you are happy, then congratulations and let's hope that the new government brings lots of good things to the country. We'll see ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 14-12-2004, 02:46   #3
Участник

I remember the high hopes of 1996, when the non-communists won then, and how they destroyed their chance over the next four years with silly squabbles and a ruinous economic policy. I hope that this time they do better.
Old 17-12-2004, 23:08   #4
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I remember the high hopes of 1996, when the non-communists won then, and how they destroyed their chance over the next four years with silly squabbles and a ruinous economic policy. I hope that this time they do better.

Yes, this time they'll do better, because they are different from those who won in '96, who were just a bunch of old men, certainly not a match for the "cancer". These ones are much younger and they're coalition is old, stable and well organised. You can't imagine what a massive support on the internet they had, how many messages were spread daily, some sites were banned then they reappeared, secret scandalous documents were revealed first on internet, then they were quoted by some newspapers. Young people raised again, when I had lost faith in them
Old 17-12-2004, 23:38   #5
My Waking Hour

and its about fcking time they do better.
ReplyPost New Thread