Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 17:33   #781
Kandi KRaver

Really? There's no way Yulia could ever pull off Islam, she doesn't have the ethics in her. I think that was actually confirmed to be a mere rumor a while back.

Lol so, when I listen to Yulia's clip she's talking about this guy who keeps staring at her face, and all I can think is he's probably just gawking at how huge her lips are...

Old 12-02-2011, 20:45   #782
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrgurl View Post
Really? There's no way Yulia could ever pull off Islam, she doesn't have the ethics in her. I think that was actually confirmed to be a mere rumor a while back.

Lol so, when I listen to Yulia's clip she's talking about this guy who keeps staring at her face, and all I can think is he's probably just gawking at how huge her lips are...
She just confirmed it in an interview.

Old 13-02-2011, 13:16   #783
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
There's no way Yulia could ever pull off Islam, she doesn't have the ethics in her.
What do you think Islam is? Do you just know it by Usama Bin Laden?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Old 13-02-2011, 17:52   #784
Kandi KRaver

Are you accusing me of associating Islam with terrorists?! That is bullshit and you really should look more closely at what I'm saying before you dare to associate me with such ignorance.

I'm saying that Islam is a religion of high moral ethics and discipline, which Yulia has clearly shown she does not have. Now where did you see this interview where she confirmed it? I bet she's probably just saying that as a publicity stunt, she has never shown in any way that she's capable of truly following the Islam way of life.

Old 14-02-2011, 01:22   #785
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
I'm saying that Islam is a religion of high moral ethics and discipline, which Yulia has clearly shown she does not have
Did you see anyone Muslim? What are those high ethics? I am myself a muslim and I don't have such high moral ethics and discipline. Not all muslims pray 5 times, nor do all Christians go to church.

Quote:
Now where did you see this interview where she confirmed it? I bet she's probably just saying that as a publicity stunt, she has never shown in any way that she's capable of truly following the Islam way of life.
I saw it in JuliaVolkova.com forum. What part of her private life do we actually know besides seeing her attend parties and shows? In whole 7 years how many pictures of Vika did we see? She keeps her private life to herself and doesn't show it all to public. Does she have a real night life? We don't really know. Do you live with Yulia and know she can't adopt herself to Islam? What do you mean by Islamic way of life? How do you think our daily life is? Pray 24 hours a day? It's not difficult to be a Muslim.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 15-02-2011, 05:16   #786
UTIMTA

News Everyone!! We can hear her new songs on the 20th!! YAY!

http://www.juliavolkova.com/eng/category/news/

Quote:
February 20th is Julia Volkova’s birthday. Official launch of the singer’s website and a big party with her fans from all over the world will happen on this day.

February 20th the former t.A.T.u. singer Julia Volkova celebrates her birthday. A lot of stars and the singer’s fans from all over the world will be attending her party in one of Moscow’s clubs. This night Julia will officially open www.juliavolkova.com and will talk online to her fans from Russia, japan, Mexico, USA, Latin America, Europe and other countries.

At 21.00 Moscow time all the fans will have a unique chance to ask the popular singer a question online and to get an honest answer.

Julia Volkova is also preparing a special gift for her fans on this evening. Finally Julia will present and perform the long awaited new solo songs, which you will be able to enjoy online at the website www.juliavolkova.com.

Not only family and friends will be celebrating with Julia, but also show business stars and devoted fans.

Attention Everybody! You also have a chance to attend the craziest party of the year and personally ask Julia a question. Send your questions to titann92@mail.ru. The author of the best questions will be personally invited to their favorite singer’s birthday party.

Guests will be arriving at 8pm at the following address: FM Cafe Club prospect Vernadskogo 53
ATTENTION! You have to be on the guest list to enter and you have to show your passport.

www.juliavolkova.com will start transmittion at 21.00. ATTENTION! MOSCOW TIME!
Source- JuliaVolkova.com
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^

Old 15-02-2011, 15:50   #787
Kandi KRaver

Ah, now that is progress. And I apologize if I have in any way offended somebody with my comments, but I do have very good friends who are muslim so I know what the religion is about, and looking at Yulia's past decisions in her life including the way she acts right now... I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't judge, but I do.

Old 16-02-2011, 11:44   #788
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Ah, now that is progress. And I apologize if I have in any way offended somebody with my comments, but I do have very good friends who are muslim so I know what the religion is about, and looking at Yulia's past decisions in her life including the way she acts right now... I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't judge, but I do.
It's all right, I just wanted to express that Islam is not what most of people from the west think. Anybody can be a Muslim, a christian, an atheist. No matter in which religion she believes in, I will support Yulia.

And it's great news that we will be hearing new sıongs!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 17-02-2011, 07:02   #789
My Waking Hour

I regret to say this but Volkova looks naaaasttyyyy

Don't tamper with your body or face until you reach at least 50, that is my advice...and you can look at Volkova for the result.

Old 17-02-2011, 12:44   #790
Участник

I really like the web design for Yulia's website; very beautiful and very nicely made! Although I could really do without another singer going for the sex (dominatrix) look - it's overdone and boring to me. The music clip I found horrendous, and absolutely not to my taste. Why she's aiming for unoriginality and trying to be yet another American pop starlet soundwise is beyond me.

Old 19-02-2011, 04:12   #791
Kandi KRaver

I just looked at the site and couldn't believe how ridiculous the pictures were. I expected her to try and pull off the dominatrix look, but then in the next pic she was curling up in a bed looking all emo. And then she starts trying to pose sexy while grabbing a dog? How is that sexy at all? I don't get it. I really don't. I like the one of her "mugshot", though.

Old 19-02-2011, 11:00   #792
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto View Post
Don't tamper with your body or face until you reach at least 50, that is my advice...and you can look at Volkova for the result.
Looking around in the showbiz I get the impression that the beauty surgeons get their money exclusively from people who absolutely don't need the modifications. If you mess around with a face which hardly can be 'improved', the result can only be botched up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by convol View Post
Why she's aiming for unoriginality and trying to be yet another American pop starlet soundwise is beyond me.
It clearly shows that some (very) low profile brainie in LA makes all the 'artistical' work for her (Da Junkie, I guess). No wonder, if your whole life is filled with men with money, children, parties and even religion, then there is no room for occupying oneself with things that really matter in the music business. Obviously she is pulling the Lazarev, who was once good, but then let everything do by uninspired American lame ducks (with the result that he wasn't even among the 100 most airplayed artists in Russia 2010).

It took me half a dozen songs to realize the Katina project to be a failure, for Volkova it became much easier. Not even one complete and properly finished song is enough - useless from head to toe.

Old 20-02-2011, 15:43   #793
Прохожий

Two new songs:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5gjs89

Thanx to Fanат Юли))

Old 20-02-2011, 17:51   #794
Hatırla Sevgili

So exciting!! The other song, probably called Walk Away, I loooove it!! But I hate the fact that someone else sings the high pitches.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 20-02-2011, 17:55   #795
Hatırla Sevgili

The band of Yulia Volkova!

http://twitpic.com/41wvtn
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 20-02-2011, 20:45   #796
reconciled

Wow, many impressions in a short time. Long time no such thing.
I have to say that this might have been the very first time to actually see what Yulia and her team feat. fans are able to organize at this point of the long journey.
And there also is still for us or at least for me a long way to go until I can separate my (former) negative associations with t.A.T.u. and Renski from her. This was a first step and I am hopeful (I can start from zero soon).
She was professional, the entire thing looked good (the edited vid of the fans' video greetz was sweet, even though the sound a bit bad at times). There were journalists and fans, hopefully in a rather good mixture. Yulia acted professionally and I liked most of her answers. That fans ask about her private life is "normal", we almost haven't seen much else from her in the last couple of years.

It was a good test for her and she acted rather cool. She looked great. Schlachover and Tityanko were there among others from her team.
She said t.A.T.u. is not dead and that comes in handy when we got to hear the two songs she performed (mostly play-back): "Woman all the way down" and "Outta my way". Songs are Americanized crap! I wouldn't want to listen to those voluntarily - you can't just make her a Russian P!nk and think it's gonna work - so old-fashioned, what crappy lyrics and please those backing singer sh*t hurts. Those will never become hits - not in Russia and not in the US. That's what she has to work on now and it doesn't help if she says she'll have 20 tracks on her album and half of it sound horrible for t.A.T.u. fans that don't pretend... Lena and Yulia are on the rather same level concerning their solo songs' quality...

So, basically, she is in good spirits. I am very happy that changing her religion to Islam has helped her mentally (she needed sth. and she hopefully found it). She and the entire event impressed me a lot, but the quality of the songs is very low.
But she made me feel optimistic in a sense that she will achieve many of the goals she has.
Happy Birthday, Yulia!

Seems the second song is called "Rage" woohoo... ...oh oh

Last edited by little_polar_bear; 20-02-2011 at 21:03.

Old 20-02-2011, 21:02   #797
Участник

My stream only worked properly for the performance, and I understood practically nothing the translator said in the beginning.

Woman All The Way Down is great although the performance reminded me of this post by a Lena fan, back in 2003 on tatu.us: http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?p=157201#157201

I’m not sure about the other song. I want to give it a listen in less hectic circumstances.

Overall it’s been an exciting evening, a bit like 03/06/05.

Old 20-02-2011, 21:11   #798
Martian Eyes

There are moments when an American r'n'b-pop-crap hater begins to honour Rihanna, Ciara, Beyoncé, Ke$ha and Co.

Yulya, go make borsch and meat dumplings, not music, it's definitely not for you!

Old 20-02-2011, 21:16   #799
UTIMTA

I like this new music Argos! The rock sound is delicious! Although her english is somewhat un-understandable at points the overall songs sound generally good. So she only performed two new songs???
REALLY???

The sound reminds me of Lindsay Lohan's album SPEAK.... lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^

Old 20-02-2011, 21:27   #800
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
So she only performed two new songs???
REALLY???
Not really. The tape did the job for her.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread