Unofficial site of group TATU


Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions


Learning Spanish


ReplyPost New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2007, 23:22   #41
Amy_Lee_Rocks Amy_Lee_Rocks is offline
Fear is only in our minds
 
Amy_Lee_Rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Under My Umbrella
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,001

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreIsCool32 View Post
I'm late but thank you for the lesson anml. I found it very useful. El libro is masculine. La Pluma is feminine. Hope I'm right.
Yup you are right.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 00:30   #42
anml anml is offline
a.Н.М.л
 
anml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peru
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 570

Send a message via MSN to anml
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreIsCool32 View Post
I'm late but thank you for the lesson anml. I found it very useful. El libro is masculine. La Pluma is feminine. Hope I'm right.
I could make more if you want and yes, its all right
~~~~~~~~~~~
I suffer because of you,
I die because of you,
But what else can i do?
Just live looking at you.
~a.Н.М.л
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 09:56   #43
crazy malchik crazy malchik is offline
Call Me Stefan!
 
crazy malchik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Serbia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,063

May I also learn?

Yo intendo un poco del Espanol. Yo no puedo write. LOL Yo habla un pocito. Espanol es super. LOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 22:44   #44
Amy_Lee_Rocks Amy_Lee_Rocks is offline
Fear is only in our minds
 
Amy_Lee_Rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Under My Umbrella
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,001

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy malchik View Post
May I also learn?

Yo intendo un poco del Espanol. Yo no puedo write. LOL Yo habla un pocito. Espanol es super. LOL
lol! its ok, most words i dont know know how to spell either.
When i came from Mexico to the U.S they stuck me in an all
english speaking class..so i was scared at first and then i learned.
No one thought me how to write or all the rules in spanish and all
that crap..so if i make a mistake and someone tries to correct me..
i say "Fuck you! you understood me bitch!" lol

Intendo= Entiendo
Write= Escrivir
Un is masculine so you say "Hablo" not "Habla"
Pocito=Poquito
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 23:02   #45
QueenBee QueenBee is offline
pie crust
 
QueenBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: where everybody knows my name
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,821

Quote:
Escrivir
Escribir

Quote:
Un is masculine so you say "Hablo" not "Habla"
"Hablo" because it's "I speak"

Fuck you too
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 23:02   #46
anml anml is offline
a.Н.М.л
 
anml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peru
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 570

Send a message via MSN to anml
crazy malchik, of course! Bienvenido


ok...from now on you'll count in spanish
no really, start doing that, it'll become easier

Quote:
Numbers! The Basics

1. uno
2. dos
3. tres
4. cuatro
5. cinco
6. seis
7. siete
8. ocho
9. nueve
10. diez


.When counting (one, two, three ...) use "uno" (as number one) when counting specifically (one cat, one dog), use "un" or "una." (maculine, feminine)

un libro
one book

una pluma
one pen

uno, dos, tres
one, two, three

.This is only used for number one, the other numbers stay the same (dos perros, tres perros, cinco perros)

Remember:
The number "one" changes from "uno" to "un" before a masculine noun.
The number "one" changes from "uno" to "una" before a feminine noun.

Note: un or una, can also be used like a cat, a dog, but ill explain that later

This was done by a friend loooong ago, so credits go to him
~~~~~~~~~~~
I suffer because of you,
I die because of you,
But what else can i do?
Just live looking at you.
~a.Н.М.л
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 23:05   #47
Amy_Lee_Rocks Amy_Lee_Rocks is offline
Fear is only in our minds
 
Amy_Lee_Rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Under My Umbrella
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,001

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Escribir


"Hablo" because it's "I speak"

Fuck you too
Hahaha!!!

See i have my mistakes. Im so embarrased..lol
Spanish is my native language and i dont know
much of it..lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 23:18   #48
QueenBee QueenBee is offline
pie crust
 
QueenBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: where everybody knows my name
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,821

Offtop:
Amy_Lee_Rocks, oh please, you should see me trying to write in my native language...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 13:31   #49
crazy malchik crazy malchik is offline
Call Me Stefan!
 
crazy malchik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Serbia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,063

anml, yeah, I get numbers. Learn me to write!

Una muchacha!

And puta...? Is that slutt? LOL

Edit: Amy_Lee_Rocks, thank you! And thank you, my friend, Queenie!

Yo no puedo escribir. Yo entiendo, pero (? lol) yo no puedo fuckin escribir. Puta! LOL LOL Brucha. (Witch? )
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 00:59   #50
Amy_Lee_Rocks Amy_Lee_Rocks is offline
Fear is only in our minds
 
Amy_Lee_Rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Under My Umbrella
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,001

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy malchik View Post
anml, yeah, I get numbers. Learn me to write!

Una muchacha!

And puta...? Is that slutt? LOL

Edit: Amy_Lee_Rocks, thank you! And thank you, my friend, Queenie!

Yo no puedo escribir. Yo entiendo, pero (? lol) yo no puedo fuckin escribir. Puta! LOL LOL Brucha. (Witch? )
Puta= Whore/slut
Bruja= Witch

lol
I love spanish Badwords. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 01:30   #51
anml anml is offline
a.Н.М.л
 
anml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peru
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 570

Send a message via MSN to anml
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy malchik View Post
anml, yeah, I get numbers. Learn me to write!

Yo no puedo escribir. Yo entiendo, pero (? lol) yo no puedo fuckin escribir. Puta! LOL LOL Brucha. (Witch? )
Ill make more lessons tomorrow (hopefully)

A question, are you getting how to pronunce each words or should i make a lesson about that?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I suffer because of you,
I die because of you,
But what else can i do?
Just live looking at you.
~a.Н.М.л
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 14:17   #52
crazy malchik crazy malchik is offline
Call Me Stefan!
 
crazy malchik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Serbia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,063

Ci, ci, yo puedo hablo (?) & pronounce (lol) yo no puedo escribir...

And... qualqera? Is that a bad word too? I think it is! LOL

Puta, puta, es mi amor
Bruja, bruja, de mi corazon

Yeah! lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 01:25   #53
Amy_Lee_Rocks Amy_Lee_Rocks is offline
Fear is only in our minds
 
Amy_Lee_Rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Under My Umbrella
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,001

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy malchik View Post
Ci, ci, yo puedo hablo (?) & pronounce (lol) yo no puedo escribir...

And... qualqera? Is that a bad word too? I think it is! LOL

Puta, puta, es mi amor
Bruja, bruja, de mi corazon

Yeah! lol
hahaha..You like the badwords too dont ya lol
It is Si instead of Ci
and its Yo Puedo Habalar y Pronunciar(pronounce)
Qualquiera can be a badword and a nonbadword.
It depends on how u use it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 01:29   #54
anml anml is offline
a.Н.М.л
 
anml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peru
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 570

Send a message via MSN to anml
I havent got time today srry
But i ca tell you that when you say "I can" as well as in english you use a infinitive verb (is that right? lol) in this case it would be Yo puedo Hablar y pronunciar

Will work on the lessons later
~~~~~~~~~~~
I suffer because of you,
I die because of you,
But what else can i do?
Just live looking at you.
~a.Н.М.л
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 01:30   #55
-Adruz- -Adruz- is offline
¤Adr¥an¥to!¤
 
-Adruz-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Argentina
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 775

Send a message via MSN to -Adruz-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Yo Puedo Habalar
Hablar*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Qualquiera can be a badword and a nonbadword.
Cualquiera*

Offtop:
es una mala palabra?
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adruz- | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ dokyspam@hotmail.com ]
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 01:37   #56
anml anml is offline
a.Н.М.л
 
anml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peru
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 570

Send a message via MSN to anml
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Adruz- View Post
Offtop:
es una mala palabra?
Me pregunto lo mismo porq aca no lo es xD
~~~~~~~~~~~
I suffer because of you,
I die because of you,
But what else can i do?
Just live looking at you.
~a.Н.М.л
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 01:53   #57
Amy_Lee_Rocks Amy_Lee_Rocks is offline
Fear is only in our minds
 
Amy_Lee_Rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Under My Umbrella
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,001

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Adruz- View Post
Hablar*


Cualquiera*

Offtop:
es una mala palabra?


haha, wow i have alot of mistake..lol
Yup it can be a badword..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 01:58   #58
anml anml is offline
a.Н.М.л
 
anml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peru
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 570

Send a message via MSN to anml
Offtop:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Yup it can be a badword..
How?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I suffer because of you,
I die because of you,
But what else can i do?
Just live looking at you.
~a.Н.М.л
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 04:01   #59
Amy_Lee_Rocks Amy_Lee_Rocks is offline
Fear is only in our minds
 
Amy_Lee_Rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Under My Umbrella
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,001

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by anml View Post
Offtop:


How?
Eres una cualquiera! (i dont really mean it)
I was tought not to say that and that it is bad.
So i've always thought of it as a bad word.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 04:19   #60
-Adruz- -Adruz- is offline
¤Adr¥an¥to!¤
 
-Adruz-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Argentina
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 775

Send a message via MSN to -Adruz-
Offtop:
Se puede usar a modo ofensivo, pero no es una mala palabra
Translate it if you want
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adruz- | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ dokyspam@hotmail.com ]
  Reply With Quote
ReplyPost New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
language


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spanish version of Nichya itsme22 The Island of Arts 5 17-04-2006 01:01
t.A.T.u. in Spanish itsme22 Discussions 5 11-03-2006 19:22
Reintroduction of the Spanish Section freddie News and Announcements 0 03-03-2006 20:00
Learning BG with Cool coolasfcuk General discussions 50 17-11-2003 07:34
::counterpart for the slavic thread:: Spanish Talkers! Kappa General discussions 56 07-07-2003 04:56



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:48.




© 2001-2008 Unofficial site of group TATU

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.