Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Would you kill Hitler?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 01:20   #81
**?!**

If he won the war we wouldnt face any problem cuz WE are ARYAN.
Old 06-11-2005, 03:18   #82
landless like the wind

Send a message via Yahoo to samira_vip
dear friends, have u posted this question just because u all wanted to say FOR SURE YOU WOULD KILL HITLER!!!!! if yes so what's the usage of this question?? but if not plz do not offend some one u don't like, this is not acceptable in a free discussion. BUT i tell u all, we live in a world that everyday brings us hot news of wars, diplomacy problems, poverty problems and etc. would u kill all the leaders all over the world???? do u know why Hitler has started a war like that? maybe u just think this is a way that monsters act, but be aware... if u see you are going to loose your culture, your customs, your language, your flag and etc, will u just sit down infront of your tv and eat your delicious food and try to be sorry for what's happening? OFCOURSE NOT. because of that i ask u if you've ever read his memories or even any historic book of that period. Germany on that time was a country which had not got any chance to improve, any chance to show its culture to its new generation. maybe it is not important to you but i myself as a person who respect to all these items can not accept it. how is it when u see all these are done by some special groups of people?!(they were jewish on that time). i do not wanna say killing people is ok to me but you can not avoid it during the war time. i do not say it is acceptable that u prefer one race! NO NOT AT ALL! but i accept that people can defend thier nationality and all its related. i mentioned why i admire him but u did not care. and also it is not neccessary to say it again. but remember what u admire is not perfect from all aspects. and let me say this is not related to my race. also remember living in a country does not mean that's ur nationality!!!!
Old 06-11-2005, 06:19   #83
Re-Offender

I have no words for all this. I mean , good ones .
And mind you , that is creme de la creme : mature (25-27y.o.) ,educated , university students , without any known vice (drugs , alcohol etc.) , healthy , loving sports and such
dysfunctional .
What could you expect from uneducated mobs then ?
Probably the same what is going on in Paris now --- riots and disorder ! some youths who think they are trying to sort out the world and problems of capitalism.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:53   #84
blah

like freds said, hitler could be admired if you look at him as a leader of people. he had a VERY big influence over the germans (and not only) if he made them fight for his cause. but that's all he can be 'admired' for.

he wanted one supreme race, of which he personally wasn't part of. need i remind you what a typical aryan is? blonde, blue eyes, tall? if he's so admirable, why didn't he kill himself in the first place, right in the beginning to... i dunno, set an example? he wasn't an aryan. but he was something alright: a coward. and the fact that he killed himself AFTER causing so much destruction proves it. if he believed so much in the justice of his cause, why didn't he wait to see what was coming to him? why did he kill himself? because he KNEW he had done so much evil that he would be punished for it. and he was scared. that's why. he wasn't able to support his cause till the end. he failed his people. admirable? not really. you cannot challenge that, whatever you say. you said he was 'strong' for sure, and i told you for sure - trough facts - that he was weak.

and the fact that he killed so many people - not only the jews in his country (if you say that they were bugging him), but also the jews in other countries. and gypsies. and gays. and slavic people. and opposers. a total of over 10 million INNOCENT people. you just simply cannot blame this on "the war" and you can't overlook it. for moral, ethical reasons you just cannot. it was straight up genocide. and that alone should teach you NOT to admire him. but if you are able to dismiss the holocaust as a side effect of "the war", then i give up. right here and now. i'm not going to discuss this anymore.

Last edited by KillaQueen; 06-11-2005 at 20:27.
Old 06-11-2005, 13:13   #85
landless like the wind

Send a message via Yahoo to samira_vip
since i clear my point of view, i won't discuss any more!
Old 06-11-2005, 13:21   #86
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_vip
since i clear my point of view, i won't discuss any more!
I wont discuss either.
Old 06-11-2005, 16:27   #87
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmad
If he won the war we wouldnt face any problem cuz WE are ARYAN.
This wraps it up perfectly, doesn't it? We're aryan, we'd prevail in a racialy segregated society. Screw the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_vip
Germany on that time was a country which had not got any chance to improve, any chance to show its culture to its new generation. maybe it is not important to you but i myself as a person who respect to all these items can not accept it. how is it when u see all these are done by some special groups of people?!(they were jewish on that time). i do not wanna say killing people is ok to me but you can not avoid it during the war time. i do not say it is acceptable that u prefer one race! NO NOT AT ALL! but i accept that people can defend thier nationality and all its related.
See, I read many history books about Germany at the time, I've heard about the poverty and humiliation they endured after WW1 by the hand of the allies (which was btw their own fault anyway, since they started the first one as well). But those aren't really excuses. Just reasons. The way you say it it's like you're trying to find excuses for genocide in radical thinking in general in these reasons. There is no excuse.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 07-11-2005, 21:54   #88
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
no, cause i can't kill anyone. it's because i dont think i can actually kill someone. unless he/she is trying to kill me and i act defensively, i can't kill anyone. even if i'm understand attack, it's hard to resort to basic instincts and doing whatever it takes to survive.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 08-11-2005, 04:34   #89
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
he wanted one supreme race, of which he personally wasn't part of. need i remind you what a typical aryan is? blonde, blue eyes, tall? if he's so admirable, why didn't he kill himself in the first place, right in the beginning to... i dunno, set an example?
very valid points my romanian friend with the hot voice...yet there is one fundamental flaw in the logic of both you, hitler and most of europe.

Hitler neglected to realize the perfect aryan isn't white with blue eyes...aryans are from arya..which back in the day is around where babylon was...in what is currently the middle east. Aryans aren't just white people...they engulf all people from that region including spanish and portugese and french and germans and arabs and iranians and afhganis.

So to provide a master race of aryans who would he kill..just the blacks? he painted the term aryan to suit his needs and with his misinformation he basically wanted to create a superrace of recessive genes which would result in complete albino freaks in a few generations

<end karens contribution to the discussion>
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 08-11-2005, 05:43   #90
Re-Offender

Good call , kishkash !
And let's not forget that Hitler supported islamic leaders in middle east! They rebelled against british imperial troops. Luftwaffe send german planes to support Iraqi rebels. From research we know that people in Israel and surrounding countries go back to the same nomadic ancestors. So ?
He supported people of the same "racial" background in middle east, which he murdered in Europe !
Old 08-11-2005, 06:41   #91
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishkash
Hitler neglected to realize the perfect aryan isn't white with blue eyes...aryans are from arya..which back in the day is around where babylon was...in what is currently the middle east. Aryans aren't just white people...they engulf all people from that region including spanish and portugese and french and germans and arabs and iranians and afhganis.
Not Arabs, Arabs are Semite, not Indo-European. But yeah, the real historical Aryans (as opposed to the mythical ones invented by the Nazis), which are now called Proto-Indo-Europeans by scientists, are the ancestors of all Indo-European people from India to Iceland (Celtic, Italic, Germanic, Slavic, Greek, Persian and Indian groups).
As for the location of the Proto-Indo-European homeland, it's true that some theories put it in Mesopotamia, some others in Northern Iran (the word 'Iran' comes from the same root as 'Aryan'), but the most accepted location by modern archeologists is a bit further North, between the Black and Caspian seas, this map shows the Proto-Indo-European homeland in purple and the expansion of Indo-European people toward India and Western Europe.
Nobody really knows what those Proto-Indo-Europeans looked like, but it is generally considered that Iranians are probably the closest to the original people.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 08-11-2005, 07:41   #92
Re-Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
between the Black and Caspian seas
That's Azerbaijan ! they do look like iranian a bit ....

But what happened to these Proto_Indo_Europeans , Amber ? Were they kicked away by short, brown skinned and slant eyed guys ? and fled?
Old 08-11-2005, 12:32   #93
blah

Quote:
Hitler neglected to realize the perfect aryan isn't white with blue eyes...aryans are from arya..which back in the day is around where babylon was...in what is currently the middle east. Aryans aren't just white people...
yes, my friend with the sexy avatar i know that, and this is why i said "typical aryan" (as in what hitler perceived as "aryan"). i was only refering to his point of view in order to demonstrate something regarding his character, nothing more.
Old 08-11-2005, 15:15   #94
**?!**

Please notice : I dont wanna discuss so please just read it.I just wanna let you know this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
Hitler supported islamic leaders in middle east
Hitler supported Iran King and his name was Reza.
Old 08-11-2005, 18:19   #95
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
But what happened to these Proto_Indo_Europeans , Amber ? Were they kicked away by short, brown skinned and slant eyed guys ? and fled?
No, they didn't flee anything, nobody could beat the Proto-Indo-Europeans actually, that's precisely why they were able to expand up to India and Western Europe.
After the end of the last ice age (around 10,000 BC), the region between the Black and Caspian seas became extremely fertile, the Proto-Indo-Europeans who lived there were able to develop rapidly a successful civilization, they invented agriculture, livestock farming, the wheel, the chariot, metallurgy, they domesticated the horse. Because of those improved living conditions, their population simply exploded, they had to expand, gain new territories for their increasing population. Some Proto-Indo-Europeans went east (and became the Persian/Indian people) and some went west (and became the European people), along the way they sometimes met local people (the Indus civilization in India, the Minoan and Megalithic civilizations in Europe) but they were all easily conquered by Indo-Europeans.
Indo-Europeans had a warrior caste, they rode horses (something those local people had never seen), they had chariots, they had better metal weaponry… Wherever Indo-Europeans went, they easily conquered new territories, and then they settled and developped the Indian, Persian and European civilizations as we know them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 10-11-2005 at 08:57.
Old 08-11-2005, 19:40   #96
Harrumph.

Offtop:
Amber, are you sure that you only work for ***? Don't you have a degree in History or something?

Amber: I've always been interested in ancient history.

Last edited by haku; 31-01-2006 at 00:58.
Old 09-11-2005, 00:03   #97
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Not Arabs, Arabs are Semite, not Indo-European.
yeh sorry amber...got carried away LOL

Quote:
yes, my friend with the sexy avatar i know that, and this is why i said "typical aryan" (as in what hitler perceived as "aryan"). i was only refering to his point of view in order to demonstrate something regarding his character, nothing more.
LOL that's why i said good point..but i wanted to clarify the true meaning of the word aryan...tho amber has done his research and has provided more detail than me

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmad
Hitler supported Iran King and his name was Reza.
Reza Shah...and he wasn't an islamic supporter...he was the opposite. He was a revolutionary who wanted to modernize iran and had great support from the US and european countries. When he was overthrown it was the US who helped him come back to power.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 09-11-2005, 00:23   #98
blah

Quote:
LOL that's why i said good point..but i wanted to clarify the true meaning of the word aryan...tho amber has done his research and has provided more detail than me
ok then, kishy. and yeah, Amber knows her stuff well

speaking of which, pour moi brainy = sexy. Amber, if i hadn't a girlfriend, i'd ask you out tomorrow evening, you hot, irresistible, french lezzie, so that you could fill my every pore with knowledge spoken in the language of amour.....rrrrrrrr
p.s. i'd wear a red wig just for you

Amber: You made me blush like a young maiden, KQ The geeky lesbian in me got moist just from reading your post.

aww yes, i have that power, thank you

Last edited by KillaQueen; 09-11-2005 at 07:51.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:11   #99
Harrumph.

Quote:
speaking of which, pour moi brainy = sexy. Amber, if i hadn't a girlfriend, i'd ask you out tomorrow evening, you hot, irresistible, french lezzie, so that you could fill my every pore with knowledge spoken in the language of amour.....rrrrrrrr
p.s. i'd wear a red wig just for you
You're into geeks too, KQ?
Old 09-11-2005, 01:20   #100
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by darje
You're into geeks too, KQ?
all the way, baby!
ReplyPost New Thread