Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Eurovision 2011(Germany)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 28-02-2011, 19:02   #21
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Everything is done secretly. It seems that they don't have enough interested parties. Good people have no money for this adventure. We have a few names, but they all are unimportant. There are rumours that the timeline for the handover of the candidates' songs was Feb. 21st, and the Final would be on Mar. 5th, but there is no sign of it on Channel One. There will probably be some ex-Star Factory member still in contract with Channel One, or some wealthy singer like Elena Esenina, Pavla or Pyotr Nalich (last years' embarassment), but there are rumours that Glyuk'oza might be chosen. She released a song these days, Vzmah, for which there is an English version too (although there are no obvious international ambitions from the singer). But Natasha isn't used to sing live. Another possibility is to invite some Ukrainian with international ambitions, because Russia is in serious lack of young, strong singers. They don't even have great performing acts. Their scene is artistically completely down.
I hope it is Glukoza i've really liked her from the beginning.
Old 28-02-2011, 19:06   #22
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
out of tune question but will euro live be availible on iplayer in uk?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.
Old 28-02-2011, 19:26   #23
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
I just don't even know what iplayer is

Ukranian final will be repeated with top 3 entries

Zlata Ognevich - The Kukushka
Jamala - Smile
Mika Newton - Angels

Zlataaaaaa!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 28-02-2011, 19:50   #24
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuya View Post
out of tune question but will euro live be availible on iplayer in uk?
Excuse my stupid question, but I don't have any experience with Steve Job's i-pay imperium...Is there any restriction for sound files which makes it impossible to listen to normal files from the net?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
Ukranian final will be repeated with top 3 entries
Strange. On the Ukrainian Eurovision page I can't see a word of it. Just that Mr. Savik Shuster counted the votes again and it tells that the results have been confirmed and Mika Newton is the winner.

I reviewed the votes and it shows that Mika won because of the multiple votes. If only one vote per IP or phone number would be allowed, Jamala would have won with huuuge margin (more than Zlata's and Mika's votes together). Well, the modus was known for months and there were no complaints before. So, let's change rules and vote until there is the right result for certain people!

edit: just found the confirmation http://1tv.com.ua/uk/about/news/2011/02/28/3929 Ok. Thursday 21:30, one vote per phone number during the broadcast of the 'Superfinal'. Congrats Jamala for the victory!

Last edited by Argos; 28-02-2011 at 20:13.
Old 28-02-2011, 23:17   #25
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Congrats Jamala for the victory!
I so want Zlata to win it, otherwise go to Russia to represent them. I just want The Kukushka on the ESC stage.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 28-02-2011, 23:38   #26
Martian Eyes

Quote:
I so want Zlata to win it, otherwise go to Russia to represent them. I just want The Kukushka on the ESC stage.
She has no chance. Just to show you the results of the competition with the new rules (only SMS votes with unique phone numbers):

Jamala 6365
Ognevich 3906
Newton 1996

The 'superfinal' is totally made for Jamala. She has many admirers everywhere in the Ukraine, but not so many really dedicated fans as Mika and Zlata have. The elimination of the multiple voting gives them no chance to succeed. We'll see if she can motivate the voters from the neighbouring countries, where she isn't really well known, way too exotic. And in the West or the Balkans Zlata and Mika would probably get more points anyway, both being way more mainstream.
Old 28-02-2011, 23:51   #27
Hatırla Sevgili

Didn't Mika have more fans? Anyway I know Jamala lovers are everywhere but the voice is too disturbing Zlata has a better song and a better voice and a better face and a better body, which means she should represent Ukraine Let's hope this scandal gives her a recognition and makes her steal the votes of Jamala.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 01-03-2011, 00:08   #28
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Didn't Mika have more fans?
Ok, lets find a definition for 'fan'. Jamala with her many different SMS voters had on average 1.7 votes per single phone number. Zlata's fans voted about 5 times per fan, and Mika far more than 14. They spent a fortune to make Mika win, that's fandom. This made the Jamala fraction claim that Mika cheated, but that's nonsense, she 'breeded' her fans over months. To compare - let's look at their twitter entries. Jamala has about 250, not a single one from herself, nothing personal, just Jamala is coming here and there, article links, TV shows etc. Zlata had about 400 entries, everything from her personally and with heart so to speak. Mika had almost 1000 personal entries and her fans get to know almost everything of her daily life.
Quote:
Zlata has a better song and a better voice and a better face and a better body, which means she should represent Ukraine
Zlata would have brought Ukraine much recognition and a good result. The song is artistically very good, her singing is amazing, her character is very charming, but in Ukraine there is always this mess with the ESC, and rarely the best decisions.

Haha, it's getting ridiculous. The Mika Newton fraction addressed the president and the prime minister with a petition. No Ukrainian selection without scandal, without involvement of the political leaders....

Last edited by Argos; 01-03-2011 at 00:52.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:52   #29
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Quote:
Excuse my stupid question, but I don't have any experience with Steve Job's i-pay imperium...Is there any restriction for sound files which makes it impossible to listen to normal files from the net?
lol. I meant http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.
Old 01-03-2011, 17:45   #30
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Congrats Jamala for the victory!
Jamala refused to compete for the "superfinal". Mika and Zlata will be competing for the title. I would not be surprised if mika won it again.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 01-03-2011, 18:37   #31
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Jamala refused to compete for the "superfinal". Mika and Zlata will be competing for the title. I would not be surprised if mika won it again.
I don't believe anything any more! But iffffff the superfinal takes place, then Zlata will go!

Ok, I owe you what I know so far from Russia. There are a few names, I already told. Buranovskie Babushki may participate, but I couldn't verify. Other names seem for sure, that is:
Vladimir Devyatov with a song of the famous (in Russia, of course )composer Kim Brejtburg - Gulyaj, Rossiya!
Jennie Moz-Art - Something For Your Soul
and...
ta-ta-taaa - for real:
Glyuk'oza - High Sign (see my post above). The facts were given by "Ekspress Gazeta", not a very reliable source, but the article was published on her own homepage, so no doubt about the authenticity. The song was written by Günter Graf (Germany), who is her manager for her international career start. Natasha should try the German selection, but Lena Maier-Landrut was determined without selection. In January Danish officials came with the proposal for participating with her song on their selection during her holidays in Miami and she didn't take it serious. When home the Danish side requested the official application, but she rejected and decided for the selection in Russia.

March 5th as the day of announcement seems to be true, too. So, let's wait until weekend!
Old 01-03-2011, 22:43   #32
Hatırla Sevgili

Zlata is super and deserves to go!!!

Among the Russian finalists I want Gulyaj Rossiya to go, pure fun!! Jennie and Glukoza are good too.

edit: Zlata also withdrew from the selection. Mika is the winner. Is it true that Jamala crew are in contacts with Russian television? If it is, what are her chances to be selected?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Last edited by fanoff; 02-03-2011 at 10:06.
Old 02-03-2011, 18:19   #33
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Among the Russian finalists I want Gulyaj Rossiya to go, pure fun!! Jennie and Glukoza are good too.
Everything below ESC quality demands. Devyatov would look quite lame, if you take away his group (there is a limitation of people on stage at the contest), the song isn't exactly what makes people mad, and he is deadly boring himself. Jennie is nice, but oh so amateurish and Glyuk'oza can't sing well. Russia needs people like Nyusha, Lazarev, Roma Kenga or at least a good singer like Savicheva or Sogdiana, all of them well known around and capable to represent Russia in a high format international competition, everything else is just waste of time and money.
Quote:
edit: Zlata also withdrew from the selection. Mika is the winner.
I've read both Jamala's as well as Zlata's announcements on their homepages. Seems that nobody is interested in another competition. While Jamala openly accuses some people to make money out of a self-created scandal and doesn't want to have anything to do with those people, Zlata conveniently hurt her leg, so she can't perform until Ukraine has to announce their competitor to the EBU - ouch Zlata, I can feel your pain!
Quote:
Is it true that Jamala crew are in contacts with Russian television? If it is, what are her chances to be selected?
I heard of a petition of Jamala fans to Channel One. I don't think there are negotiations. Whatever, the only Ukrainians, who could save the honour of Russia, would be the "Singing Panties".

Last edited by Argos; 02-03-2011 at 18:49.
Old 02-03-2011, 21:16   #34
Hatırla Sevgili

Jamala denied that she is negotiating with Russian channel on her twitter.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 03-03-2011, 01:02   #35
Участник

X Factor Twins John and Edward = Jedward are singing for Ireland in this years Eurovision song contest with their song lipsick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6JPG...eature=related
Old 03-03-2011, 19:09   #36
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeich View Post
X Factor Twins John and Edward = Jedward are singing for Ireland in this years Eurovision song contest with their song lipsick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6JPG...eature=related
Well...ehm...good luck, they need it!

Latest (maybe last) gossip from the rumour mill of the Russian selection. Aleksej Vorob'yov aka Alex Sparrow (LMFAO) has been chosen. The singer has signed a contract this year with RedOne ( the Moroccan producer of a decently known American artist who ecstasizes her fans with highly philosophical song texts like "Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-Roma-ma-ah! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!") and people say that some coins changed position to get Aleksej to Düsseldorf. Wonder if there's anything true about it...
Old 03-03-2011, 19:42   #37
Hatırla Sevgili

Alex Sparrow is looking super hot, wish i had a body like him. Is he well-known in Russia?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 03-03-2011, 20:16   #38
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Is he well-known in Russia?
Not the absolute top league, but well enough, and he is a good performer, looks a bit arrogant sometimes. Cool dancesteps and an almost decent singer.
Old 03-03-2011, 20:22   #39
Hatırla Sevgili

I searched a bit about him and think he is a great performer who can sing well. Good for a Eurovisiion act. Could bring Russia at least a top 5 place again.

This song of him and Zara is very nice.

Dlya Tebya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBfAHDhFnZI
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 04-03-2011, 00:10   #40
Postmodern

albanian entry is Aurela Gaçe, one of the most famous Albanian singers and the song was rearranged in the States, in "VILLAGE STUDIOS" and it will be released on March 12.
ReplyPost New Thread