Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Lena Katina

Lena Katina Solo Project - part 2

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 03:40   #861
Участник

Her voice is so edited, english version is way way better!

Well, today she announced Tristram is no longer her manager. And Zhenya also announced she's no longer with Lena.

UPDATE: TRISTRAM posted something shocking, but I'm not jumping to conclusions and hating Lena kike everyone else. Check Facebook, guys!

"Hey Guys! I am so sorry for the news. I want you to know I am not a quitter and everything I said to you I meant! This came as a complete surprise to me and was rather shocking. In fact, things were starting to look up and up! I'd gotten Lena a great choreographer to work with named Nika Kljun, I brought Katushka Couture in and thank her for all the great dresses Katerina made for me which helped me change Lena's image into what you see now. I brought in a publicist, worked with Lena in the studio, etc etc....all of this with $0 budget! In fact, I have been working this past year basically without any pay. I have received from Boris about $1,000 which was from the shows we did, not from him. However, I am owed a lot of money from Boris and Lena (they are equity partners). My pay is only a percentage of the income we generate. However, while Boris was paid for shows he failed to pay me what he owes me from that money. I told Boris if he won't pay me I will have no choice but to sue him. In my opinion Boris still gives Lena money, so when I said I would sue Boris then Lena came to me and said she could not work with me anymore. It would seem she chose Boris over me and her future and her career. Shocking and sad but not surprising. Lena stood by Boris when he fired Troy the guitar player. Lena stood by Boris when Julia said to Lena they should leave Boris. Lena stood by Boris when she had a choice with Interscope records. Sad how history repeats itself. Lena came over to my place the other night and told me this, that she would not work anymore with me. We talked for hours. I thought she understood the work we were doing and the progress we were making. I have not heard from her since and only learned the news that we were no longer working together from fans who emailed me about Lena's Facebook post If you want the true story behind what happened and what lead up to it, the real behind the scenes of Tatu, stay tuned. The lawsuit against Boris will spell everything out in great detail. I came into this project knowing creating a solo career with Lena would be a great challenge. I worked hard to clear a path for a Tatu reunion and for Lena's career. Tragically, the history of Tatu is a series of poor decisions. It seems here history maybe repeating itself. I suppose time will tell."
Old 09-03-2013, 12:35   #862
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505 View Post
Lena stood by Boris when she had a choice with Interscope records.
Silly her.

Troy's comment to Lena's statement on FB. Aw he's mean But sadly right at the same time.

Quote:
Wow Tristram, all too familiar mate. I'm sorry your now dealing with the same pathetic crap as what Bruce & I dealt with. Nothing's changed. A big joke mate!! You deserve some real talent to work with.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 09-03-2013, 12:43   #863
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
a) How would he know? He had nothing to do with her back then.
b) He took Katushka onboard? Really? yeah im sure thats him who found Belarusian designer in LA. Chances are bigger Lena/Boris found her.
c) He made tatu reunion/german chart show possible? eeeem, tatu reunion was universal idea, german chart show theme was nostalgic tracks. Lena performed attss. Okay if replying to TRL email asking to perform counts as making it possible then yeAH, then again anyone could reply to thAT

Never liked that guy, smug and cocky bastard and whats wrong with half naked shots as profile picture?

On the down side. The scandal wont do Lena any favors, project is close to being over before it started
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.
Old 09-03-2013, 19:24   #864
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
Troy's comment to Lena's statement on FB. Aw he's mean But sadly right at the same time.
It’s funny how those losers are so quick to slap each other on the back and suggest they would be so successful if only…
Old 09-03-2013, 20:22   #865
Участник

Sakuya, I agree and it's depressing to see MANY people are thanking Tristan and believing he's such a good guy for telling the "truth".

I'm not buying his lies and I'll always side with Lena. I believe she must be suffering now and she should sue him... He will cause a large impact on her career, she IS going to lose many followers. But that's OK, as long as honest people who understand there's no sense in blaming anyone ("the moon is reflected on each pond") and don't act like traitors ("orbital debris"), good for her. I just want her to get through this, she may end up killing herself.
Old 09-03-2013, 22:34   #866
M

I think he tries to do everything to come in the right light. He argue with himself how lena talked hours with him about the decision then he says he only got to know that from fb. He says that Lena choose Rensky over Julia after quite a few posts where he bashed her with fans (her videos etc etc), i even remember him commenting on voice performance amongt hose lines. Hes a good social network admin but thats about it. I couldnt see any pro active action on his part. He only agreed to proposals (like voice, trl, m6 coverage etc).

Well tough shit managers come and go, I doubt Lena fired him with no good reason.

And why we always hear more about managers, oroducers and song writers when it comes to tatu? I dont remember any other famous act manager who try to steal spotlight and act like a hurt primadonna stepping forward. Lena Kiper, Galoyan, Shapovalov, Rensky and Tristram?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 14-03-2013, 08:58   #867
Участник

she announced 2 shows just few days ago and now:

''Dear all! I am very grateful for your support and for everybody, who wanted to come to the show.
Unfortunately I have to inform you that the performance on award show got canceled due to some inside problems of the tv-channel, so the club show is canceled too because those two events were connected between each other!
I am very sad about it, but I do hope to see you all very soon on my other shows!
Thank you for your understanding!
Your Lena!''
Old 16-03-2013, 21:45   #868
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastblossom View Post
she announced 2 shows just few days ago and now:

''Dear all! I am very grateful for your support and for everybody, who wanted to come to the show.
Unfortunately I have to inform you that the performance on award show got canceled due to some inside problems of the tv-channel, so the club show is canceled too because those two events were connected between each other!
I am very sad about it, but I do hope to see you all very soon on my other shows!
Thank you for your understanding!
Your Lena!''
I aknowledge there ARE unfortunate stuff happening with Lena's career, the path was never easy. Still, I take it lightly and I'm able to understand. That is not to say I'm better than most Lena and t.A.T.u. fans, it's just a choice of view.

Still, I can't help it: people's reaction to Tristan's accusations is laughable. Just because there are many gaps in Lena's and t.A.T.u.'s history, it doesn't mean someone's charges are the absolute truth 'cause they "fit perfectly". I tested him myself: I sent a hate message about Lena supporting his ideas to see if he would try to make me believe she's bad news, a faker. He did just that. I already knew he was a fame-whore and all that, but I needed confirmation.

Funny how the "blind fans" are actually the ones calling the words.
Old 19-03-2013, 11:29   #869
Hatırla Sevgili

Ridiculous things going on again. Nothing new and nothing to talk about.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 21-03-2013, 19:27   #870
M

I'll keep comments on T to myself. Not pretty.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by sakuya; 21-03-2013 at 23:03.
Old 06-04-2013, 15:49   #871
Участник

A concert Together anyone has more info on this Yulia posted about this on her site but not Lena it's even on the groups official page
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...47627280_n.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Smiles
Old 09-04-2013, 21:57   #872
M

220 $ entry and you have to buyout whole table. to attend. Face control. You can be denied entry with no explanation. Basically private event. I think there was a LOT zeroes in their pay check to do this. Well. Good for them
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 15-05-2013, 01:52   #873
UTIMTA

Interesting note to add, I work at planet fitness and they heavily promote lena's collaboration melody!!! I see and hear the video every night I work on the big t.v.s. I almost had a heart attack when I first saw it! They play it every night. Its great shes getting promtion like this in the states. Atleast its something!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
Old 25-06-2013, 21:44   #874
Участник

Her new snippet from WHO I AM is kewl.

And Lift me Up video is coming... Don't know what to think about it, though. Let's wait and see. Who knows, maybe she ca be number one on dance charts again with a remix!
Old 28-07-2013, 20:34   #875
Chun ruk ter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glX7TtPg7Zw A leaked demo of what is supposedly Lena and Quest Pistols. I don't know anything else about it. It is interesting because we get to hear Lena experiment with her lower register that we've never heard before...
She sings decently low notes but she sounds uncomfortable. But I guess it fits 'cause the song has a sad, broken sound to it.

The thing about Lena's voice is that she probably has a wider range than we think. She's just spent so long staying within a safe range that is natural to her to sing. I don't think she's had much training to properly expand the potential of her range. While it's important to master the notes you already have - I think it'd be cool to hear her expand a bit in this project. She's learned to belt anyway!
Throughout her entire career, I believe her voice has ranged about 2 and a half octaves, which is still pretty average compared to the big name singers. It's also not saying much since she can probably only sing less than that on a casual day.

....butyah. I think by now we all know to just follow Lena's facebook page or twitter for her current updates. She's published a few more little song snippets.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป

Last edited by MalchikGeiBrand; 28-07-2013 at 20:49.
Old 31-07-2013, 20:35   #876
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalchikGeiBrand View Post
That song has a long, long beard...
...like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qiK2WUBhJg
Goes back to the Thirties - some Jerzy Peterburgski from Poland composed it. I see a great future for Lena singing WW2 songs in front of veterans.

Don't know why this sounds so chopped, Oooouuuuuch! The original upload sounds so much better -

Last edited by Argos; 31-07-2013 at 20:53.
Old 07-08-2013, 16:48   #877
M

It was produced by Ivan. Times has changed
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 13-08-2013, 00:27   #878
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Joopy
Lena is having a European fan weekend in Cologne (Germany) on October 5-6.

Promo picture: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...52860763_n.png

Quote:
Hi all, we're in full gear to prepare for the shows in Germany. Due to technical difficulties we could not put up the presale yet, but should be able to do this before the weekend.
All we can say now, is there will be tickets and bundles with CDs and other goodies...Also, in case you want to know and book your travel, the second show on sunday will be an acoustic show in Cologne at the Yard Club, which is right upstairs from the "Kantine". Many fans booked their hotel in Duesseldorf, which might be cheaper due to a big trade show in Cologne... Maybe you can ask other fans and if we find some more options we will post here... Hope to see you all there! We're super excited!!!
Event page is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2164...45607/?fref=ts
Keep following her Facebook for more details.

And hopefully I'll see you there!
Old 13-08-2013, 13:55   #879
Участник

Also, Lena's coming to Brazil! She made it, people bought all the "quotas" to activate her show. Me included! I'll be seeing her and watching her perform, sooooooooooo excited!
Old 14-08-2013, 17:01   #880
Hatırla Sevgili

She got married! Congrats and best wishes!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

ReplyPost New Thread