Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Computer help thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 23:12   #741
My Waking Hour

Can anybody suggest the best software for compressing MPEG2 raw video? Cheers
Old 12-09-2006, 23:20   #742
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Spy, what format do you want the output file in?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 12-09-2006, 23:40   #743
My Waking Hour

MPEG should do. Do other formats allow more compression with less loss of quality?
At the moment the raw mpeg2 video is taking me about 650k per second of recording ( not very good ).
Old 12-09-2006, 23:59   #744
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Spy, 650KBs = 5200Kbps = standard DVD quality which is very high. I recommend using TMPGEnc to reduce the bit rate. You should be able to get it down to SVCD size (approx 2376Kbps/300KBs) and still have pretty high quality. If the size is still too big I recommend you use VirtualDub-MPEG2 to convert it to a XVid avi. You can get good quality of that at about 1000Kbps/125KBs.

1KB = 8Kb.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 13-09-2006, 12:03   #745
My Waking Hour

Thanks Rach, I had an old version of TMPGEnc on my computer, and converting a random file to svcd only saved me about 30% of the size and lowered the resolution ( from 9.72mb and 704x576 to 6.41mb and 480x576 ). I also tried the program without the wizard and it automatically reduced it to 3.23 mb ( with evidently lower quality, of course ).
So I guess there is no way to compress a high quality MPEG file without losing some of the quality. Will try to convert the original file to xvid next using that program you suggested and see what happens.
Old 14-09-2006, 17:45   #746
Ice_Cream

Spy, you can adjust the settings in TMPGEnc to try different bit rates. And try using a few of the options in there ro make the video smoother.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 26-09-2006, 04:05   #747
Участник

anybody here knows what's the use of BitTorrent?...
Old 26-09-2006, 08:26   #748
Ice_Cream

nishershevone, read this
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 10-10-2006, 14:33   #749
Times are gone 4 honesty

Send a message via Yahoo to devil_eyes
Unhappy copy a cd which has copy write protection

How can i copy a cd which has copy write protection?
I want to copy "longman dictionary of contemporary english" from the original cd but after copying whenever i want to enter the program it wants me the original cd.
Is there any program that i can break its lock?

Any ideas?
~~~~~~~~~~~

When he holds you close, when he pulls you near
When he says the words you've been needing to hear
I'll wish I was him 'cause those words are mine
To say to you till the end of time

Old 12-10-2006, 21:10   #750
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_eyes
I want to copy "longman dictionary of contemporary english" from the original cd but after copying whenever i want to enter the program it wants me the original cd.

Any ideas?
Maybe this can help you. Didn't try it myself, but you may be lucky and it works!
Old 22-10-2006, 08:44   #751
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I have a problem: I get French sub titles files but they don't fit to the videos...so I don't imagine myself changing the times of all the sentences of my movies.

Would you know if it exists a software where you could enter the srt.file , where you could indicate the time of the beginning of the first dialog and which would transform all the times of the dialogs, automatically, please?

Thanks
Old 23-10-2006, 02:39   #752
Got Nyu?

Hi nath,

VLC seems to be capable of delaying subtitle files. Please see this page for a short tutorial with screenshots. This tutorial is also available in French.

HTH
~~~~~~~~~~~
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog ^_^
Old 29-10-2006, 15:18   #753
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_eyes

Any ideas?
i disagree with what you're asking for...i was in a thread about this longman cd and they've closed it immediately because of the threadstarter's idea of copying the cd...the cd was protected, so y copy it? i'm totally not against drm...you will just be breaking the copyright protection of the cd...
Old 30-10-2006, 08:25   #754
Times are gone 4 honesty

Send a message via Yahoo to devil_eyes
You know when i bought the dictionary the shopkeeper(that stupid shit) didnt give me the cd actually he deceived me and said that the cd didnt work after a month.
After that when i borrowed it from my friends i just noticed that it works and the shopkeeper was a liar. Unfortunately wherever i go to buy the cd they dont sell it without dictionary and because i've already bought the dictionary and paied lots of money for that i cant buy it again so there is no cd and tell me what on earth i have to do? Im leaving the country forever and ill need the dictionary in the future and i cant carry that heavy one with me so i need the f*cking cd!
BTW dont worry i still couldnt break the lock and that program didnt help me at all anyway thx Argos
~~~~~~~~~~~

When he holds you close, when he pulls you near
When he says the words you've been needing to hear
I'll wish I was him 'cause those words are mine
To say to you till the end of time

Old 31-10-2006, 03:02   #755
My Waking Hour

Since they have been so naughty as to copy protect their own cd from legitimate buyers I'd download it from the net; or download a cracked exe file and patch the original exe file. ( if it's applicable ).
There's probably no other way you can make a copy of that cd - if Nero and the other cd copying programs don't work.
So they're obviously telling you that you're not allowed to have a copy of your own cd; so if you want a copy you have to go out and buy another one
Old 09-11-2006, 03:16   #756
pie crust

Does anyone know how to remove or somehow get past security passwords on .pdf-files?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 09-11-2006, 11:12   #757
Dutchboy

Send a message via MSN to midori
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Does anyone know how to remove or somehow get past security passwords on .pdf-files?
I found a program called PDF Password Cracker
My virus scan couldnt find a virus on it and my spyware scan couldnt find any spyware on it so i think it's save
It's a free to try program and if you want to use it more then 50 times you need to buy it so i think it's legal
~~~~~~~~~~~
Rick - My Space - Email: rick_samson@hotmail.com add me on msn if you want to - My pictures - Last.fm
Old 05-12-2006, 16:15   #758
Обезьянки / Null & Void

SUBTITTLE SOFTWARE

hi,, I downloaded a software to put subtittles in video files.... it works but at the end it doesn't save the file as a whole 'cause I lack a folder or file called virtualdub.exe, Honestly, I don't have any idea of what it is... could anyone plz upload a link for an easy software for these issues?????,,,
Old 06-12-2006, 00:38   #759
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obezyanki
I lack a folder or file called virtualdub.exe
My guess is that *** (whatever program that you use) tries to initialize VirtualDub, and than fails because you simply do not have it installed...

1. dload VirtualDub-1.6.17 (stable build) or VirtualDub-1.7.0 (experimental build)
2. decompress to a location of your choice
3. configure the host program as such to be aware of VirtualDub's existence (usually done by specifying the path to VirtualDub.exe)

good luck & have fun
Old 06-12-2006, 18:39   #760
instant noodle

How do I change my settings so that I can write Russian alphabets with my keyboard? And does changing it affect my computer otherwise? I think I tried it a long time ago and it somehow messed up some of my file names etc...I´m really bad with computers.
~~~~~~~~~~~
встань рядом, встань.
ReplyPost New Thread