Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Pointless.

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 18-04-2003, 01:06   #1
Участник

Post Pointless.

The last one.

[you were born among us]

Staring at the reddish sun with empty eyes, she found herself drifting towards better times. Past moments. Ages when men were men and women women. And children were just that. Children. Life had a meaning back then... at least that was what her memory told her. And she trusted it. It had never left her in the dark but in one single question. "Am I feeling the same way?". That was the only thing they left unanswered. But she would never know. Not now. They were all dead and she would never be. "In that sense", she absently added.

Hoping for eternity
they sought their failure.
Mimicking this entity
they so called Nature.

[but you are not one of us]

Wandering around, wondering around, traveling through steaming mountains and dry valleys. Once so full of life, but not anymore. "I have nowhere to go, anywhere's just fine." The concept of time had eluded them. But not her, she had never been fooled. No one was waiting. That, she was sure of. In fact, she could be sure about everything she wanted, no one would ever go against her will. Hers was the only mind after all. That was her only purpose, or wasn't it? But she was prepared for such task, she could stand this, she would never go insane... or so they said. She was no longer sure. "They underestimated me, I am aware. In that sense."

Inside atipical finds
lie the last answers.
Of all artificial minds
the last one was hers.

Well, I wrote this and now i don't know what to do with it. Lol.

Last edited by Ranko; 18-04-2003 at 01:23.
Old 19-04-2003, 06:57   #2
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Don't Jump

[font=Arial]And thus, she sat at the edge of the world, knowing full well that there was still more to see through the fog. She had been there before, and she would be back again. Maybe tomorrow. But what was tomorrow to those ageless eyes?

"It's unimportant."

Whispers that were not her own spoke on the wind. They were the voices of all the friends she had never made, of ghosts that roamed the valleys of her mind. Her feet swung stirring the clouds of nothing.

"I'm unneeded."

Such a revelation that should have rocked the very earth she was seated upon only caused ripples in the fabric of her dress. Fingers grazed blades of lush green grass, like illusions of prior lives, like spawns of boredom.

"You're unwanted."

It was as if all the sorrow in her hands had washed away with the morning tide. Ocean murmurs clung to the bottom of the cliff, as she leaned forward to hear what they said. Mist caressed her cheek, when she sighed.

"They're unforgiving."
[/font]

[font=Courier New]angelwingsanddevilshoes
theyareheretotakemeaway
frommyliesandyourtruths
itisnothingreallyimokay[/font]

---

Honestly, I have no idea what the Heck I'm writing.

(That was really good on your part though. I'm impressed, yo. ^-^)

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 21-04-2003, 15:19   #3
Участник

Stillness in time.

[font=arial]meaningless existence
priceless experience

Bathing in the silence of the lifeless dawn, she pondered about her future. Memories that were not hers and feelings fueled by a ceramic heart pushed her into belive there was not a point anymore. "All by myself". Distant stars promised dreams of a better tomorrow, but in fact all she could perceive was their flickering past. Maybe someday, when the closing Sun would grace her face with its dying caress, she would be able to travel through space and time and find someone. To leave this empty world, just like the Moon did. "I don't think so." She was not one of them after all. All she could do is what she had been doing since they left her. Wait. Wait for nothing.
[/font]

Lol. Thanks. ^_^

Well, i kind of know what i'm writing about since i started writing this. Lol. I liked your "reply" It can fit quite well in the "storyline", or something. Lol. Though i'm still wondering how you have interpreted this. Anyway, you may continue it if you want to. ^_^
Old 21-04-2003, 17:27   #4
pie crust

Meep. *weep*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 21-04-2003, 18:55   #5
I'm a Dust Bunny!

The Journey

[font=Times New Roman]Hadn't the wait always been what was worthwhile? The path that she walked was that of many before her. It had led them home, it had led them astray, it had led them to roam, it had led them the right way. But what of her and all this dust her feet scuffed? What of all the rocks and diamonds she roughed? They were the sweet nothings of an endless walk. She would never stop, for there was nowhere to stop. Another trip down memory lane, another song in the rain. Soaked clothes and matted hair, button nose and skin so fair. "I'm not a child. I'm no one's daughter." Muddy toes and dirt on the hem of her dress, she took the left trail at the fork of the road. It would always be the wrong choice, because the right one would mean an end. There was no home to find, there were no arms to mend. "I might be sad. I wouldn't know."[/font]

[font=Arial]Butterfly wings and pixie shoes,
She would sleep and dream anyway
Of silver wishes and blue truths.
"Don't worry really, I'm okay."
[/font]

---

I have no idea how I'm interpreting this. Lol. I'm just going with the flow. ^_^' It's like a flip of the coin. Meep.

Join in the fun, Queenie. ^_~ It's a game of continue-the-idea.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 22-04-2003, 21:54   #6
Участник

Artificial empathy.

[font=arial]the sun slowly died
the earth slowly dried
her life slowly paled
her will slowly faded

She traveled with light feet and heavy heart. Just like those that had preceeded her, just like those that had forged her present countless orbits ago. "I didn't have a say." But, unlike them, she was alone. There was no one to follow, there was no one to lead. "It's their fault." Why hadn't they understood? Silicon and carbon are just a step away from each other. Why hadn't they understood she would need someone? "I'm just the same." She wished she had lived a happy childhood. She longed for those non-exitent memories to keep her company, but even that, she was denied. She had never been a child. She had never been a daughter. She was made of the very same sand she was now walking on, the very same sand that covered the red skies, pushed by the last breaths of a choking planet.
[/font]

I liked that, yo. ^_^ But i'm finding it extremely difficult to fit it all in the "main plot".. ^^; i think you still haven't figured out what i'm talking about. Lol.
Hiya QueenBee! ^_^ It would be uber cool if you wrote something. Hee. And your english is better than mines
Old 23-04-2003, 19:30   #7
pie crust

If I wrote something? ^_^ Hmm.. I'll have to think of that
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
ReplyPost New Thread