Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

with fans like these....

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 25-05-2003, 21:50   #1
Прохожий

with fans like these....

wow. i don't believe I've ever seen such a cynical, pessimistic group of fans in my life!

I really don't understand why some of you call yourself fans when you act like the exact opposite. I just joined, waited 12 hours to have my account activated, and by golly I was expecting to get on here and read a little more into the band. I've only known about the girls for about a month, and I was hoping I could kinda find out a little more about them, or at least talk to some other fans.

now...

I don't really know what I think of them. It's rather shocking to find threads littered about with polls attached saying "The End of TATU" or seeing certain people proclaiming their performance was harrowing and absolutely awful. I watched Eurovision, it wasn't the best, but it certainly wasn't bad...

But I digress. If their own fan base doesn't like them and is constantly saying how they will fall apart, why should I? I thought I liked them, but after the way some of you paint them...I don't know.

with fans like these, tatu doesn't need to worry about bad press, these people do the dirty work for them.

I'm leaving now, I guess I'll figure out the group on my own.
Old 25-05-2003, 22:13   #2
tATu - Fan

Welcome on Board!

I do still feel like a newbie myself, but hey it can be fun!
Old 25-05-2003, 22:14   #3
I don't waste my time

Hey man relax. It's just that some people think t.A.T.u. should concentrate more on being artists (more LIVE performances without lipsynching, etc). But hey, we all love them

I love their music. And I love their attitude. I think they should be more careful sometimes, that's all.
Old 27-05-2003, 10:40   #4
Tempus Fugit

Oi, you dropkick! lol

If you look through the whole site, you'll find plenty of threads with lots of good stuff about em in there. Just gotta look. I can't say the majority of the threads have positive or negative things about TATU in them, quite frankly, I can't be bothered to check. But I'm willing to bet there are more positive ones than negative ones.
Old 28-05-2003, 21:39   #5
pie crust

Welcome Nice to have new fans.

Well let's just say we are smart, intelligent people, who can actually say when we think something is bad.
Just because we all love tatu doesn't mean we have to agree on everything they do, and things like that.
I listen to tatu mostly because I love the songs.. and all those rumours and stuff, I dont give a crap

But its fun to discuss, and to get to know eachother better by actually saying what we feel.

If all threads are negative it gets boring doesnt it?
But what if all threads were positive?
Would that be fun? Nah.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 28-05-2003, 21:51   #6
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
queenbee

nicely said and good point given. i've got nothing to add
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
Old 28-05-2003, 22:06   #7
Bitchka

Hey there, you left too fast- come back...
We dont live in a baloon
Besides, t.A.T.u. is a band based on contraversy and scandals- that's the main idea behind it so with that said- need I add more? No surprises you will see a lot of that at the forum also, it goes hand in hand with t.A.T.u.
And since you mentioned Eurovision- so, what can we do, they couldnt sing great live that night, if they couldnt they couldnt- we're not gonna sit here and lie to ourselves that they sang great- with a little effort they can sing O.K. so the key is- maybe they should stick to play-back(with little mixture of live voices over the pre-recorded track) and all will be fine
Besides, that way they can concentrate most of their energy on 'what' they do on stage- and so far that method has worked just great for their concerts
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 28-05-2003 at 22:32.
Old 29-05-2003, 23:15   #8
Участник

Dropkick, some of what you are seeing is the difference between liking Tatu's music, and liking Tatu in every other way. For example, I love Tatu's music, but I don't care for they way they are managed.
ReplyPost New Thread