Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project pt.2

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 31-08-2011, 00:07   #21
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Ah, never heard this one! Yulia singing the n.A.T.o. song Chorjavon. Probably from Podnabesnoy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcUhAd1qud4
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 31-08-2011, 21:15   #22
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
I'm surprised to see you lash out like this on, what is essentially, a 26 year old girl who ...
Haha Greg, that wasn't even a decent warm-up for a rant if I had the intention, just a hint how a real 'outrageous negativity' may look like, if it existed on this forum.

Nevertheless, the fact is that there is not much work progress visible at the moment. It's only natural that there is little positive echo from the fans. Yulya isn't an aging rock star, who has released already a dozen albums, with grey-haired fans who can wait a few more years for the next album. Her fans are young and not so patient, but if she can prove that she can do something worth the long waiting, the pessimistic mood will be gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
... is trying, with no money, to do something with her career.
I've seen her villa she currently lives with her goldhamster. I'm full of tears how far she has come down the social ladder. No, no! That argument doesn't count. I've seen people with really no money and no connection to the biz, who achieved much more in a two year period. There was a lot of engine idling in her solo career so far, and if she wants to become successful she needs some considerable speed-up of her train.
Old 01-09-2011, 23:46   #23
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsseAmaAquele View Post
I think Argos should be part of management or TeamVolkova
At least here we are free, as in the "Cosmos"

jajaja OH YEAH!!!

Land Volkova is like living in cuba saying sth against Fidel or castro Brothers will lead you to jail in julia´s land is... YOUR POST has being deleted/edited

"some post have been removed cause it says BAD thing about our GODDES Yulia"
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 03-09-2011, 03:25   #24
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
I've seen her villa she currently lives with her goldhamster. I'm full of tears how far she has come down the social ladder. No, no! That argument doesn't count. I've seen people with really no money and no connection to the biz, who achieved much more in a two year period. There was a lot of engine idling in her solo career so far, and if she wants to become successful she needs some considerable speed-up of her train.
haha - i can admit the girl should've been working harder these past few months but in terms of these past two years i can put it anecdotally: We were interviewing her to get content for her website and I was heartbroken when i asked her if it was difficult being taken away from her children to work and she said something like 'no... i didn't get time to bond - they just went straight to my mom. now i want to be them to make up for that time.' of course it was said in much worse english... she's getting better there too. She's also been, apparently from my sources, been seeing a vocal coach to improve the damage to her voice. She has been working - on herself. I think someone who worked for 10 years like mad and with that much damage deserves some time to stop. Lena survived the ideal - if not with a bad bout of stockholm syndrome. Julia is recovering from a lot of bad mistakes ... some she's admitted to to those she cares to. It's not really the fans place to get that personal with her - but there's plenty to be excited about. You're going to hear it all really soon. I know the producers had dragged their feet in terms of the additional vocals - so i don't know what to think in terms of them finishing it - but it shouldn't be too long. I really don't know much cause there's some confusion about who's gonna get to do single artwork....
Old 03-09-2011, 05:29   #25
Vicente

Send a message via MSN to Vicente
thegurgi, can you tell us if she will release CD single or just a digital single?
Old 03-09-2011, 21:01   #26
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
thegurgi, can you tell us if she will release CD single or just a digital single?
digital. totally digital.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:54   #27
Vicente

Send a message via MSN to Vicente
Thank you!
Old 11-09-2011, 20:58   #28
всё о нас

It seems that Julia will be doing the soundtrack for her zombie movie masterpiece.

https://www.facebook.com/JuliaVolkov...71824552836258
~~~~~~~~~~~
2011 Highlights

Julia Volkova - Boom!
Lena Katina - It's the quiet ones that surprise!

--------------------
Once upon a Time....

Tatu - is for life
Old 11-09-2011, 21:11   #29
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
This actually might be good. First good news for awhile from that camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.
Old 11-09-2011, 21:16   #30
Martian Eyes

Two reasons to watch the movie.
Old 11-09-2011, 22:23   #31
Участник

Sounds good. Thanks for posting, michael,
Old 12-10-2011, 19:55   #32
reconciled

This looks also quite nice.

Quote:
JULIA VOLKOVA OF t.A.T.u. ANNOUNCES SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR
Performing Debut Solo Single “All Because Of You” and The Best of t.A.T.u.

12 October, 2011 – Julia Volkova, the famously sexy brunette of the provocative and controversial Russian duo t.A.T.u., will embark on a South American tour in November to celebrate the release of debut solo single “All Because Of You”.

Beginning in Rio de Janeiro on 17 November at Circo Voador the South American tour will extend across 6 cities of South America. Cities announced today include Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, São Paulo, Santiago, Florianopolis and Fortaleza.

This tour will see Julia performing songs spanning her dynamic and exciting career, from t.A.T.u.’s debut single “All The Things She Said” to her own debut solo single, “All Because Of You”, as well as a selection of the greatest hits in between. Highlights of the tour include “All About Us”, “Friend or Foe” and a new interpretation of the fan-favorite, “Prostie Dvizheniya” (Simple Motions), the Russian language single which has not been performed live in concert since 2004.

Volkova’s South American tour is produced by Casa da Musica, a company responsible for bringing some of the most successful international artists to South America.

Tickets for Rio de Janeiro and Santiago are on sale now. Tickets for the remaining cities will go on sale at TicketBrasil.com.br.

17 November Rio de Janeiro
18 November Belo Horizonte
19 November São Paulo
20 November Santiago (Chile)
23 November Florianopolis
25 November Fortaleza
source: http://www.juliavolkova.com/eng/2011...south-america/
as events listed here: http://www.juliavolkova.com/eng/events/

Those are probably small disco venues, but it's a little start and I hope she'll have fun. I don't know more than anybody else, but I guess it's true that Yulia wasn't very keen on working her ass off (starting in 2007 and Lena is very right if she recently stated that it is difficult to be with Yulia - Yulia knows that), but the situation seems a bit different now and after all, she should have fun doing what she does and then she can continue. Shooting the movie was a great experience for her and she'll figure out eventually if all that trouble for her solo singing career is worth it in the end. She has a lot of potential and she might be doing many things. But she needs to focus on one thing (that's the tricky part) and her team is doing a better job with the facebook page now. Let's see where they're heading to and if this little tour will be a success. If she really wants it, she will go for it, but in my impression she hasn't yet reached that state, she needs to be motivated and not forced. Pressure won't be very helpful.
Old 12-10-2011, 20:45   #33
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
I wonder how many of them will be cancelled at the last minute. Probably all?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 13-10-2011, 00:22   #34
Участник

Well, I'm going to see her! She's coming to my city and it's not going to be expensive. Of course I'd be going CRAZY if it was Lena, but it's still fine, I guess.

It's true what little polar bear said -- the venue isn't the biggest in my city, but it's still a very good one. But she's going to more important places in Rio and Sao Paulo. Also, people in Sao Paulo are VERY excited, it seems many of them are going to attend. In my city, however, I don't see the same excitement, but I still think there're going to be many people because I know many fans from all over my state.

Well, count on me to record it! I hope she does a great job. Good luck for her.
Old 13-10-2011, 07:30   #35
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
I wonder how many of them will be cancelled at the last minute. Probably all?
Lol, I have a feeling that disappointment is quite possible
Old 14-10-2011, 03:33   #36
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
I think everyone knew she would sing t.A.T.u. songs. What a joke. I AM excited to hear Prostiye Dvizheniya though!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 15-10-2011, 02:20   #37
Can You See Them Now?

If both of them are going to just tour randomly and sing t.A.T.u. songs why don't both of them just join up again? Maybe if they take their new work and attempt it together we'll see something worth while.
Old 15-10-2011, 10:00   #38
Kandi KRaver

Because the girls don't get along much anymore, which is a shame. Especially since Yulia can't sing anymore and if she's doing tATu songs how does she expect to get away with lip syncing Lena's parts? Oh, I know- she'll have the audience sing Lena's parts. And her own parts too. In fact, the entire tATu portion of the concert will be the audience singing while Yulia stands on stage.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Raving is my final destiny
Oh baby can't you see
That I'm a raver
In my heart I will always, always be
A raver, can't you see
That I'm a raver
I am a raver
Old 15-10-2011, 10:53   #39
Участник

I’m pleased Yulia will sing tatu songs. I hope she includes Nichya.
Old 15-10-2011, 20:12   #40
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrgurl View Post
Because the girls don't get along much anymore, which is a shame. Especially since Yulia can't sing anymore and if she's doing tATu songs how does she expect to get away with lip syncing Lena's parts? Oh, I know- she'll have the audience sing Lena's parts. And her own parts too. In fact, the entire tATu portion of the concert will be the audience singing while Yulia stands on stage.
I wish I could R+ you for this.
ReplyPost New Thread