Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Dream Lover ~ NC-17 Fic~ New

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-11-2003, 22:07   #21
BLaH!!!

*ahem* erm... excuse me... i have... ehm... something... i have to do... err... take care of... be RIGHT back... heh.... hehehe.... *ahem* (lowers head and walks out calmly)
Old 28-11-2003, 18:54   #22
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
"That was...wow..incredible" Lena still trembling from the passion, words seemed insufficient in describing the ecstasy she felt. Yulia propped herself on her elbow and gazed at down at her lover as her fingertips lightly brushed across her chest, circling each pink nipple. She wanted to speak, to somehow convey all the emotion that filled her heart in this moment, but the most she could come up with was, "that felt okay with you?", the raven haired girl softly asked. "That was way more than just okay!", the redhead exclaimed. Both girls softly laughed and Lena turned to give Yulia a kiss on the lips, full of love and tenderness, as they both continued to enjoy their new found intimacy. After a few minutes of laying together entwining their fingers and exchanging more soft kisses the smaller girl asked, "so should I make dinner, are you hungry?" "A little I suppose, are you hungry?" Lena asked. Yulia arched an eyebrow as she replied, "Well, I already ate". Lena gasped and blushed, giggling into Yulia's neck.
"Well lets see about getting some regular food", Yulia slowly got up and threw a robe on to go into the kitchen. During dinner Lena had a question which she wasn't sure how to ask. Yulia noticed the quiet concentration which the redhead tried to mask while eating their food. "Lena, is there something bothering you? Are you...having any regrets?, she asked, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer. Lena jerked out of her inner reverie, "No! I mean, no regrets at all..it's just..I was wondering.." "It's ok, you can talk with me", encouraged Yulia. "Well..have you been with another girl before..like this I mean?", Lena asked then finally looked into blue eyes she which enraptured her soul. Yulia suspected this line of questioning was coming, and knew they should talk about what happened between them. "Yes..there was one girl..she was a few years older than me.." Yulia ran her hands through her hair, more messier than usual with all the playing in bed. "Well it was almost a year ago, and lasted only a few months. She moved to St. Petersberg and we lost touch." "Oh...I see. So..were you in love with her?", Lena couldn't help but ask. She mentally braced herself for a painful answer. "In love with her? I loved her..but I don't think I was in love with her..she certainly wasn't in love with me..", Yulia frowned and badly wanted to change the subject. Lena didn't want to press the subject any further at this time, sensing it seemed to bring sadness in her raven haired beauty. Her raven haired beauty..she realized she already thought of Yulia as hers..Does she feel the same way about me? Lena wondered...

Lena looked into the depths of Yulia's blue eyes, searching for an answer. She didn't want to overwhelm the smaller girl, and risk losing the bond they formed so recently. She wanted to believe this meant more than sex for Yulia, but this whole experience was so new for her, she wasn't sure what she should ask of Yulia.
Yulia slowly leaned in towards the redhead, spikey hairs tickling her cheeks. It amazed Lena, the powerful effect this smaller girl had on her. Never had anyone come anywhere close to making her heart pound, stirred such overwelming desires, as this smaller girl with big blue eyes did. Tingles overpowered Lena's nerve endings as Yulia face came nearer to her own. The dark haired girl softly spoke, "there isn't anyone else I want, Lena", and softly kissed her cheek. Lena turned slightly to face Yulia, "Just me?". The smaller girl nodded, "only you", the loving gaze from her gentle blue eyes seemed to sooth away doubts and fears the redhead hadn't even figured out yet.

After dinner both girls cleared the table and finished washing and putting the dishes away. Yulia wiped her hands off with a dry towel, "do you want to watch some movies in the living room?" Lena smiled, "yeah, sure", they both went into the living room and after deciding on what movie to watch first, sat back on the sofa sitting close enough to each other their bodies were melting into each others. Halfway through the movie Yulia decided to get more comfortable and lay horizontally with her head on Lena's lap. The redhead enjoyed stroking her fingers through her raven hair, playing with it and stealing glances at the smaller girls beautiful, soft features. Yulia lost concentration on the movie long ago, enjoying the sensation of soft long fingers stroking her hair and becoming more concious of her closeness to Lena's sex. Feining sleepiness as soon as the movie was over Yulia stretched languishly across Lena's lap and gave a melodromatic yawn. Lena laughed at this performance, knowing the energetic smaller girl couldn't be that tired before 9 o'clock at night. 'Well maybe a cold shower would wake you up?", Lena giggled. "I've got a better idea. A nice, hot bubble bath..for the both of us", Yulia replied with a sensuous smile on her lips. Lena felt a growing wetness in her center at the mental image of a wet Yulia and was momentarily at a loss for a response. Yulia laughed feeling triumphant at the redheads look of surprise and lust on her face, took her hands and helped her off the couch.
Yulia held her hand as she led Lena to the bathroom. As the bath was running they both brushed their teeth, laughing as they let the toothpaste foam out of their mouths, looking like dogs gone mad. When the bath was ready Yulia slipped off her robe and with cat like grace, slid into the tub. "Ahh...water's just the right temperature. Soo..are you going to just stand there, or are you going to take off your clothes and get in?", Yulia arched an eyebrow and lashivishly grinned at Lena, who was standing there, still feeling a little shy about sharing a bath with the most adorable girl she's ever known. "I'll be right in", Lena smiled then started taking her own clothes off. Yulia leaned back into the tub and gazed under heavy lids, admiring the beautiful image of the young woman's full breasts and the sensual curves of her hips. Lena carefully stepped into the tub, between Yulia's legs and lowered herself into the steaming water. Yulia slid her legs around the taller girl, bringing her in closer. She grabbed a sponge and dipped it in the bath, letting it soak up hot water and squeezed it over Lena's breasts. Caresses the sponge across her chest gazing at her freckled skin and enjoying the sensous way the soapy water flowed over her breasts. Lena let out a soft moan, "mmm..this feels good'. Yulia lips parted and enjoyed taking her time running the sponge down her breasts. They took turns with the sponge, taking their time stroking it across each others bodies, never before had bathing been such an erotic playtime for either of the girls. Yulia took a bottle of shampoo and poured some in her hand as Lena leaned back soaking her hair in the water. The dark haired girl massaged the shampoo through her long hair, Lena's closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of her fingers massaging her scalp. Yulia massaged the shampoo all through her silky red tresses. Lena in turn had loads of fun shampooing Yulia's shorter hair, both girls laughing as she made mohawks and then numerous spikes in all directions with her hair. "Let's rinse off before we start pruning", Yulia giggled and they took turns rinsing off and sliding their hands over each others glowing, wet bodies...

TBC..
Old 28-11-2003, 19:21   #23
we shout

Thank you for the update Aeon.

ummmmm......this chapter much more relaxing.....
*lays head on prostrel's shoulder*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 01-12-2003, 06:18   #24
Colorado

With effort Yulia broke away from Lena and stepped out of the tub to grab a few large towels. Patting each other off with towels they then wrapped towels around each other, "I have some wonderful lotion in my bedroom", Yulia softly smiled at the taller girl. She allowed Lena to leave for her room first, following right behind her. On impulse, the raven-haired mischievously grabbed the towel around Lena's naked body, pulling it off quickly. The redhead squealed and instinctively covered her breasts with her arms, turned around wide-eyed to see Yulia grinning impishly. She darted for the bedroom and laughing both girls ran down the hallway into Yulia's blue bedroom.
The smaller girl tackled Lena onto the bed, and quickly found out how ticklish the redhead was. A playful wrestling match between the two wet-haired girls ensued, Yulia losing her own towel in the process. The smaller dark-haired girl surprised the redhead with her strength as she managed pin her and held both her hands above her head.
"Enough, have some mercy", the redhead gasped between fits of laughter. Finally the raven-haired girl relented as she sat atop her looking down at the redhead.

The giggling slowly faded as gray eyes floated up to lose themselves in the swirling mist of blue as the raven haired girl lowered her lips ever so slowly. Tender warm lips met soft warm lips and the kisses intoxicated both girls as they surrenderd themselves to a growing passion. Lena became increasingly more aware of the soft wetness of Yulia's loins against her own naked skin. "I.. want to... make love to you.. the same way you did to me", Lena softly spoke between kisses.
Yulia softly moaned as the redhead gently rolled her over and lay atop the smaller girl. Kissing her lips, her succulent dimpled chin and down her smooth neck, Lena slowly moved down the smaller girl's body. Yulia ran her hand thru damp red hair and gasped as Lena took her right nipple inside her mouth, the sensations echoing themselves deep in her loins. Lena felt a stirring wetness grow between her own legs as she enjoyed ravishing both breast with her lips and tongue. She wanted to give Yulia more, give her everything. Tongue sliding down her tight stomach she continued sliding further down her slender body. Lena could feel Yulia's pleasure along with her own when she touched her tongue to her moist, pulsing center. Lena drew her tongue across her clit and her swollen outer lips repeatedly before sliding her exploring tongue inside to caress her wet inner depths. "Mmm...Lena..oh God..", Yulia thrust her hips forwards and clasped her fingers through damp red hair. The raven-haired girl tasted intoxicatingly sweet and Lena moaned as she continued to savor her first taste of another's girl. "I want..you inside..your fingers..", Yulia struggled to articulate in words what she wanted. Lena looked up and wanting nothing more than to pleasure her gently slid a finger inside marveling how warm and wet she felt. Yulia guided her red head back down her sex and Lena contiued sucking her erect clit and stroking her insides with her fingers. The smaller girl began to tremble and Lena instinctively started thrusting faster and deeper until the raven haired girl let out a loud cry as she climaxed against her. Lena felt her own excitement overwhelm her as she felt Yulia's contracting muscles squeeze against her finger covering them with warm flowing juices. Yulia pulled her up her own body until their mouths met and devoured her lips with kisses. She quickly turned Lena to her side and slid her own slender index finger inside Lena and thrust in and out repeated while frantically kissing her. Lena came soon afterwards and both girls lay in a blissful exhaustion as they fell asleep in each other's arms.
Old 01-12-2003, 06:30   #25
we shout

I am at work .. I just can't resist to read this.

Thanks for update Aeon, I love your writing!
And that was really nice.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 01-12-2003, 11:34   #26
BLaH!!!

mmm... my god... lol... i'm... erm... speechless... that's rare... LOVE IT!!!

-SteL

..<<SteLesbian>>..
Old 01-12-2003, 14:26   #27
Участник

Nice update!

I like how the playful tickling progressed into more.

Parrish
Old 01-12-2003, 23:17   #28
iMod

Thanks for the new chapter

I'm really enjoying reading this. Having a vivid imagination is a good thing for those chapters, it was like i was watching a movie... which i never do of course... *cough*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 02-12-2003, 00:17   #29
Участник

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by haku
Having a vivid imagination is a good thing for those chapters, it was like i was watching a movie...
We don`t need to strain our imagination, all we have to do is read chapters, Aeon has done all the work for us, we just need to enjoy of it!

Thank you Aeon , nice chapter!
Old 02-12-2003, 09:37   #30
Colorado

Thank you every body who posted nice feedback. It encourages me to post more often.

Soft gray eyes fluttered opened and looked into Yulia's gentle smiling face. "It wasn't a dream", she whispered.
"If you mean you and me..no, it wasn't", confirmed Yulia as she gently moved back strands of red hair covering Lena's face. She gave her a soft kiss on the lips and memories of last night replayed themselves for both girls. "I'm glad", Lena smiled kissing her lover back and running her fingers through raven hair that was sticking out in all different angles. "You look so adorable, even in the morning", Lena started to chuckle as she continued playing with Yulia's hair. A beautiful smile that made the red head's heart quicken radiated from the smaller girls face, "you're pretty nice to wake up to in the morning yourself".
Yulia rolled on top of Lena and their kisses were slow and sensuous, becoming more passionate until Yulia's stomach started to growl. "Ooh, I think someone is hungry", the red head giggled tickling the smaller girls sides. "Yeah..I guess we should get up and get some breakfast huh?" "Yeah, we need to renew our strength for the rest of the day", Lena replied. Yulia arched an eyebrow, "what do you have in mind that will require so much energy?" "Umm..well you know..whatever comes naturally I suppose..", a blush started to creep up Lena's face and both girls started to laugh. "I'm sure we'll think of something", grinned Yulia as they both started to stretch and get up off the bed.

They had a light breakfast and talked about what to do on their last day they had to themselves before the week started again. "Hey, lets go to the park and have ourselves a picnic", Yulia thought. Lena loved the idea, so they put together a basket of various things to eat and drink. Fortunately her parents left one of the cars in the garage and Yulia drove them out to a park just outside the city. They found a beautiful spot that was next to a gently flowing creek, and was under a Russian olive tree, silver green leafy branches hanging above them. A plaid blanket laid beneath them and Yulia never felt more content, Lena never more at peace and happy being with the young woman she grew to love more by the minute. "Yulia...you know this has been the most perfect weekend of my life..I never been so happy before..and I..really have strong feelings for you.." Lena wanted to convey all the emotions she felt was feeling her heart. Yulia looked up, her head resting on Lena's lap. Her hands lifted towards Lena's face, "I feel the same way Lenotchka", she smiled and Lena leaned down to kiss her soft lips.

Thier romantic moment was broken when a rubber ball bounced on Yulia's legs, startling both girls out of the kiss. A small blonde boy, about five years old came running towards them, with a grin on his face. "Is this ball yours?", Yulia reached the ball towards him. "Uh huh..thank you", the kid smiled and took the ball from her hands. "Christof! Get away from them and come here right now!" A stern looking woman, blonde hair tightly in a bun, came quickly behind and gave the two girls a dirty look as she grabbed the boy's hand and spun around as if they had just made contact with lepers.
Lena sighed, "you'd think we were child molestors the way that woman was acting." Yulia squinted at the departing figures then turned and sadly smiled, "well Lenotchka, you know a lot of people hate us because of who we are...how we express our love." Lena's sadness was replaced again with joy, at Yulia's words...how we express our love..

"That will never change the way I feel for you Yulia love", Lena smiled and gave Yulia a small peck on the lips. They took out their picnic lunch and enjoyed a couple more hours in the park before deciding it was time to head home...

TBC..
Old 02-12-2003, 11:51   #31
we shout

ohhh .. very nice picnic!

Thank you Aeon, .. I'm ready for next!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 02-12-2003 at 11:58.
Old 02-12-2003, 18:04   #32
Участник

Awww.....very cute picnic!

Parrish
Old 08-12-2003, 02:26   #33

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Nice story you have there. I wish I could come up with something, but I don't have much time right now, and I don't know how to make something original without bits and pieces of other stories I've read. (I currently have a lineup of 3 stories to read, inc. this )

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
*Sighs* It's happened to me a few times. *cough* Wet dreams... an embarrassing and messy subject on which i'll say no more.
Same here. And speaking of dreams, several times in the last 6 months, I've woken up 100% sure that I had a dream that involved Tatu in some fashion - BUT I can't remember a damn thing that happened. All I can remember is that it was Tatu-something. Pisses me off sometimes. Why do we forget 90% of our dreams?
Quote:
Well, Parrish and i are a bit over 17 so we'll be ok.
Just a bit.

EDIT: Reading stories like this really has an affect on me. I just get a funny feeling, and...I don't know. Something... Right now as I type this, I don't feel like usual.

EDIT 2: So I'm reading this, and I pull up Yahoo Launchcast. And guess what the first song to come up is? Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers. That's ironic.

Last edited by ypsidan04; 08-12-2003 at 03:13.
Old 08-12-2003, 03:20   #34
Colorado

No sooner were they within Yulia's house before Yulia took hold of the taller girl by her waist and pulled her into a warm embrace. The smaller girl kissed the redhead's neck, her tongue flicking out between her lips as she trailed kisses up to Lena's jawline. Lena's started to tremble as she held the dark haired girl hands stroking up and down her backside. Her breathing becoming more heavy as Yulia's soft lips found hers.

"So, would you like to work off some of the energy we got from all that eating?", Yulia softly spoke between kisses. "Mmm..what have you got in mind?", Lena suspected but wanted to hear it from Yulia's lips. "Well, it isn't homework if that's what you're thinking", Yulia grinned. Lena couldn't resist her raven haired lover, especially when she had such an adorable mischievious glint in her beautiful blue eyes. "Why don't you lead the way, I'll go wherever you go", Lena took Yulia's hand and was led to her bedroom.

Yulia turned and slowly started to strip off Lena's clothing then as she lay the redhead down on her bed parted with her own. She stood there for a moment admiring Lena's beautiful curvaceous body and a lustful look in her soft gray eyes. "Ready to be ravished?", Yulia spoke, a seductive smile playing on her lips. Lena at first too overwhelmed at the raven haired powerful sensuality, merely nodded. "Hehe..I'll take that as a yes," Yulia lowered herself on top of Lena and again they were both lost in the wonderful sensation of their naked bodies against each others. There is something so sensual about softness meeting softness. Lena moaned as Yulia entered her mouth, her tongue seeking hers, and began running her fingers thru dark spikey hair. The kissing increased in intensity and their hearts were thundering in their chests they could almost hear it. The raging kisses went on for long minutes and they so lost themselves in the raw sensuous sensations they didn't hear two people enter the house.

The sound of glass hitting the floor and shattering alerted the two girls they were not alone. Yulia jerked her head around to her bedroom door's entrance to find a man and a woman, both eyes wide open and mouths gaping, too stunned for words. Their utterly shocked expressions would have been almost hilarious if it wasn't for the context of the situation. Quickly covering herself and Lena with bedsheets, Yulia finally spoke. "Umm..hi mum...hi dad"....

TBC Soon..
Old 08-12-2003, 05:45   #35
we shout

o oh .. ..this isn't happening ..

*knocks on the screen*
Hello Aeon, are you sure about this? can we just go to another picnic or movie or walking in the garden or funfair ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 08-12-2003, 06:52   #36
iMod

Quote:
And speaking of dreams, several times in the last 6 months, I've woken up 100% sure that I had a dream that involved Tatu in some fashion
Ooh... Tatu dreams... Yep, i dream about Yulia and Lena sometimes... well, often... *cough* ok, all the time! They're having fun and i'm watching... One time i tried to... hum, interact with Lena but she showed me her middle finger and said "not even in your dreams old man!" I pointed at my honorary lesbian title but that didn't work...

Anyway... about that last chapter, i agree with denial, can't we just erase the parents... talk about a mood breaker... LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 08-12-2003, 18:12   #37
we shout

yep .. I'm sure prostrel will be very very shock with this update. I can imagine ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 08-12-2003, 19:17   #38
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
[b]yep .. I'm sure prostrel will be very very shock with this update. I can imagine ..
I am? Oh.... I was just about to say that "welcome problems!" cos I am eager to see how this embarrassing and surprising situation is able to turn to a positive direction... Have to admit that equation is quite difficult : 2x naked +kissing girls seen by parents= positive final result

Thank you Aeon ! I`m ready for next chapter.
Old 09-12-2003, 03:23   #39

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
They're having fun and i'm watching... One time i tried to... hum, interact with Lena but she showed me her middle finger and said "not even in your dreams old man!" I pointed at my honorary lesbian title but that didn't work...

Sometimes, I have dreams dealing with them, but unfotunately, they are not in it themselves. Like one time I had a dream I had just gotten the second album.

*anxiously waiting for whats going to happen*
Old 09-12-2003, 05:40   #40
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by prostrel
I am? Oh.... I was just about to say that "welcome problems!" cos I am eager to see how this embarrassing and surprising situation is able to turn to a positive direction... Have to admit that equation is quite difficult : 2x naked +kissing girls seen by parents= positive final result

Thank you Aeon ! I`m ready for next chapter.
arrrgg....NOT FUNNY Prostrel .. not funny at all .. ......been there ...... .. but still I'm looking forward to see what will happened to both of them .. wishing them lots of luck ...the possiblilty is pretty un-speakable ...

Anyway ... this going to be very interesting...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
ReplyPost New Thread