Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Xmas Party Horror Stories

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 21-12-2003, 13:35   #1
a kind of fresh madness

Exclamation Xmas Party Horror Stories

It’s that time of year again! The time of the dreaded ‘Office Christmas Party’. Let’s be honest – noone particularly looks forward to it and something always goes wrong. Whether someone drunkenly gets off with a disgustingly unattractive colleague, or the Boss makes an arse of himself on the karaoke, it’s never pretty!
My Office Christmas Parties are usually just plain sh!t but a nightmare scenario does sometimes rear it’s ugly head.
The less said about what happened to me at the 2000 party the better but his years party on Friday wasn’t much of an improvement. One of the senior partners asked me, over drinks in the pub, if I was gay. I didn’t reply – I’m trying to get a promotion, I didn’t want to ruin my chances – so my supervisior decided to ‘out’ me. He’s stands up, points right at me and says “YES, SHE’S GAY!” at the top of his voice. I’m willing to bet that everyone in the bar heard him. I got into an argument with him which prompted another of our colleagues to ask us both if we were sleeping together. I said “no damn way!”, to which he responded “well, I would fuck her but she’s not up for it.”
There are some things I just wish I didn’t know. That was one of them.
At this point I thought it would be best if I left. But my loudmouth colleague decided he was gonna get the same train as me. We weren’t even on the train for 2 minutes when he declared that he was gonna be sick so I dragged him off the train at the next stop and he passed out on the platform. I didn’t know how the hell I was gonna get him back to his house so I thought it best if I just took him back to my flat in the city where he could chill out for a bit. So much for “chilling out” – he trashed my bathroom and threw up in my neighbours garden! I lost what small shred of patience I still had with him at this point, bundled him on a train and left him to make his own way home!
I’m not looking forward to seeing any of these people on Monday morning!
Please tell me I’m not the only one to fall victim to the Curse of the Office Party…
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 21-12-2003, 15:39   #2
Участник

hey that was a hilarious story, at least he didn't throw up in your apartment
Old 21-12-2003, 21:31   #3
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Fortunately no one will believe what the bungling idiot said coz he was drunk

Office parties are always a mess. There's an office party where im working now for my work term entitled, the 'meet and cheat'. Its become somewhat of a joke since infidelity is almost expected. People at work on Monday will no doubt be bragging about their pot-bellied, balding middleaged conquests. *not looking forward to lunch on Monday*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 21-12-2003, 21:34   #4
pie crust

<OT>

Hmm.. I posted here and now the post is gone..

</OT>
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 21-12-2003, 22:31   #5
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally posted by kishkash
Fortunately no one will believe what the bungling idiot said coz he was drunk
I hope so.
I don't care if he's my superior - tomorrow I'm going to have a serious chat with him. He's got no right to tell everyone my private business like that. I used to think he was my friend (despite the fact that I'm always his scapegoat whenever anything goes wrong in the office), but recently I've been beginning to wonder if he really is on my side. He's been saying a few things recently - odd comments, snide remarks - that I've thought were a bit out of hand. I've put up with it this far but outing me in front of the boss is not cool and I'm gonna tell him so!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 21-12-2003, 23:05   #6
Gimme some sugar!

he souds like a jurk
Old 21-12-2003, 23:53   #7
Lazy

I remember one party we had when i worked with the Scottish Wildlife Trust.We finished work early one Friday and decided that rather than go to a pub we'd have our party in the Big Room in the other building where the conservation team were based.
Anyway it all started pretty well until we realised we had nothing to play our music on.We then opened the Double Door to the room and manouvered Stevies Fiat Panda into the room as it had a cassette player in it.Four of us end up dancing on this small car and singing along to The Lion Sleeps Tonight(which was our team song for some reason)
Most of us were pretty drunk as the night went on but one guy in particular from a village miles away was absolutley steaming and decided that nakedness was the way to go(he was Six foot 4 we weren't going to argue).Best part was he had forgotten that his wife was coming to pick him up and she just happened to turn up with the kids just as he streaks out of the door in the scud The look on their faces were priceless.He also tried to pee in the middle of the main Ayr-Maybole road on the way home and was narrowly missed by a truck.
Trying to wheel a Fiat Panda out of a door backwards with a hangover the next morning while a confused lookin Conservation team looks on was no picnic either.
Old 22-12-2003, 00:08   #8
Gimme some sugar!

DAZ,

i don't work yet, but we have a habbit of getting drunk at my friends office at nights... but nothing so drastic happend yet... except, hmmm... almost getting killed coz of the guy who drove us home last time...
ReplyPost New Thread