Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Serebro

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 28-05-2007, 17:00   #81
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Argos, LoL

Well I actually planned to add that Nastya's background to the summary above but somehow forgot, it was a long one lol

So, first of all, I've also read that tabloid story on Lena + Igor but found no evidence for that as tabloids failed to find them themselves. I mean they couldn't even find a pic of them being around each other and posted Igor+Mila and Lena+Nastya ones instead. Mila is a blond from later Star Factory he dated and helped to get into the project but there's no material on him and Lena. I can bet they met, ie know each other through Nastya but nothing more, so we'll make it 'rumored'.

Let's put it all together:
So Lena is a close friend of Nastya Sinel'schikova who whas a brother tabloids rumored to be Lena's bf, Nastya who's the daughter of Larisa Sinel'schikova who's the General Director of a major Russian TV company VID and at the same time wife of Konstantin Ernst who's the General Director of Channel 1 - biggest channel of the country that that owns Star Factory show, selects our representatives for ESC and broascasts the contest. Nastya also appeared in this video of Irakli who's the artist of Channel 1 and Producing Center of Maxim Fadeev, who was one of the closest Lena's friends at Star Factory and Last Hero shows, who Lena was on the same concert tour with and who's ex-back-vocalist, ex-dancer and as some sources say - ex-girlfriend is Olya Seryabkina aka one of the 'bitches' stading up next to Lena in Serebro that is a project of Max Fadeev who's the man responsible for Star Factory 2 edition, comes from Kurgan just like Lena and is on very good terms with Channel 1 guys. I love the way our show-business is You can find conections for everyone if you feel like doing.

But really, I believe Igor is the least important link in this chain. Having Nastya around probably doesn't harm but being someone from Star Factory and having Fadeev as producer is already an open door for ESC. He's on good terms with Channel 1. They can ask him to give a song and he can count on their support too
Old 28-05-2007, 17:27   #82
ex-sunnich

Oh btw 'Serebro' originally was planned as a solo project for some other Lena who was writing her songs herself and who Max found online where her song was put up as material for competition of arrangement-makers.

Information on 'Serebro' project by Fadeev appeared online quite a while ago but no one knew anything. The only info was that it's his project and he consideres it the 2nd most important project in his career.

First rumored 'Serebro' was a bit unusual project for Fadeev. Pretty Fadeev-ish in mood but Max wasn't writing songs and it was another studio where tracks were being recordered. Max was producing that one, helping with arrangements and the material for the album was almost ready...

And at the same time some curious fans of Temnikova had this 'secret' information about Serebro being a girlsband.. with 2 girls certain and 1 they kept looking for and with Lena in it. It was pretty unclear and seemed to be tough for everyone involved (Max can be quite a complicated person at times) but in the end Serebro suddenly appeared in the list of ESC candidates our media published. Few days after we saw few pics and fakes began circulating in RU.net. First one was song 'Telefony-Provoda' - demo by that other Lena Fadeev was working with. Second fake appeared a bit later and sounded much closer to what we got in the end (btw, if anyone has an idea on who really sings this, I'd be curious to know as I failed to find matching lyrics back then.. information from native english-speakers on if there's some heavy accent in there would be also appearciated). By the time real Song1 appeared people stopped believing everything already

It's unclear what happened with that other project. Some rumors say the singer and her team just lost patience as Max wasn't hurrying with release and that they gave up 'Serebro' as the name without any problems as it was something Max came up with and had rights for. Probably the album will be released with another name and by someone else. Here's another song from that girl. I must say combination of soft piano music and depressive, angry lyrics with swearing in them is pretty 'interesting' lol
Old 28-05-2007, 18:09   #83
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by la aurora View Post
OMG I'm very sorry, Lena, I really am but LOOOOOL *falls under the table laughing hysterically and feeling all nostalgic*
I knew it! Village llena, bravo aurora, that was great!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-05-2007, 18:32   #84
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
I knew it! Village llena, bravo aurora, that was great!
Lol yeah.. but you know what's really sad?

It looked the same.. we, girls, had exactly same hairstyle.. and there was always this school star who participated in local singing contests to sing one of those song everyone sober suddenly feels all teary about. And we also hard a choir made of us.. and most were so drunk by the time we had to sing.. and we sooo had sheets of paper on the backs of people in front of us to help us not to fcuk it up totally and we still were managing to be lame. Really, this first part of the vid soo could be a part of MY video archive lol And that marriage in the end looks familar too.. I mean look at the bride! I soo have seen this before lol

Last edited by la aurora; 28-05-2007 at 18:44.
Old 28-05-2007, 19:17   #85
Bitchka

Quote:
Lol yeah.. but you know what's really sad?

It looked the same.. we, girls, had exactly same hairstyle.. and there was always this school star who participated in local singing contests to sing one of those song everyone sober suddenly feels all teary about. And we also hard a choir made of us.. and most were so drunk by the time we had to sing.. and we sooo had sheets of paper on the backs of people in front of us to help us not to fcuk it up totally and we still were managing to be lame. Really, this first part of the vid soo could be a part of MY video archive lol And that marriage in the end looks familar too.. I mean look at the bride! I soo have seen this before lol
ok, i guess that video has sounds LOL i just re-watched it with sound....

are you kidding me, i am older than you so our hairstyles were worse and to be honest... i avoided those choirs, though dont worry, we had them... except when we went to drink (which was every day) we went to the bar and never returned to school to sing, we partied at the bars and clubs... and then went home after midnight, only to hear my parents yelling lol

and the wedding - lol, that is a BAD one though... usualy at ours, the eastern in us kicks in and the gypsaaaaaa music comes out and everyone is on the TABLE!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-05-2007, 19:41   #86
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
ok, i guess that video has sounds LOL i just re-watched it with sound....

are you kidding me, i am older than you so our hairstyles were worse and to be honest... i avoided those choirs, though dont worry, we had them... except when we went to drink (which was every day) we went to the bar and never returned to school to sing, we partied at the bars and clubs... and then went home after midnight, only to hear my parents yelling lol

and the wedding - lol, that is a BAD one though... usualy at ours, the eastern in us kicks in and the gypsaaaaaa music comes out and everyone is on the TABLE!
LoL Cools, I mean I graduated from school in goddamn 2000!!! And we had those ribbons on our heads and stuff lol It's wierd how we somehow need to look what we looked at the first day we went to school.. soviet style u know lol Lena was lucky not to have uniform on at least, we did Can you imagine a crowd of cool party-loving 17 yo girls looking that pathetic? Haha.. And no, it wasn't a real choir actually. It's just we had to look like one just for 1 day.. for tha party. And as many of us (especially guys) never could sing, most skipped 1-2 rehearsals we had, many were drunk and never really knew words.. well that was something I wouldn't want to see and hear again Lena's 'Last Bell' party looked almost normal. It's funny seeing all those good kids and KNOWING that right after it was over, they went somewhere and got totally wasted lol I mean I don't even remember much from that night.

And yeah. The wedding DOES look boring. That's actually what makes it so priceless. I mean marrying couple looks sooo bored and gusts go doing those wierd drunk dancing.. and it was probably some cheap cafe they rented... LoL
Old 30-05-2007, 18:13   #87
ex-sunnich

Well as the girls are obviously very busy being on the 'tour' (read performing their only song once at some concert) in sunny Tuapse, I thought I'd post something equally useless.

So here we got a report from Helsinki by MTV Russia. It's cool because it has:
1) This MTV Vj I Taia-Katyusha who's humor I never really got in my life
2) Girls singing russian version of Song # 1 (I really want some of the shit their lyricist is on)
3) Girls (read Lena) singing our all-time patriotic song Katyusha at press-conference and being all happy about it for no reason
4) Theee Dress footage

Here's impressive 61MB photopack from Alexander Jdanov who had nothing better to do in May than following the band around and taking pics of them making fools of themselves.

And finally result of ME having nothing better to do and feeling traumatized after finding out that the model for that nice vector drawing I had as my wallpaper was actually Elijah Wood. I can't believe I had a hobbit on my screen for so long without even realizing it
Old 30-05-2007, 22:02   #88
Martian Eyes

Thanks la aurora.

I love Alex, so cute with the girls.

Serebro should have chosen Katyusha for ESC. Everybody loves it. They would have won in a superior manner!

Quote:
And finally result of ME having nothing better to do...
Elenamaniac! - though... I'm a bit disappointed. No pic with the nice cleft between her teeth!
Old 30-05-2007, 22:24   #89
no....

Send a message via AIM to thegurgi Send a message via MSN to thegurgi
Quote:
So here we got a report from Helsinki by MTV Russia. It's cool because it has:
hahaha, they sing Katyusha! i had to learn that song for Russian 300... haha... and song #1 sounds better in russian to me... but maybe that's cause i don't inherently understand it (it took 2 listens to understand, haha...)
Old 31-05-2007, 10:21   #90
ex-sunnich

Argos,
yeah, it's a shame about that cleft. Didn't have enough material back then but I'll make sure it gets attention it deserves next time

Too bad you can't go for Katyusha or something of that kind in ESC, but I got that wierd idea recently that I'd love to see Marija and Lena switch places on the stage for a moment and see how they do with songs of each other. Must have been quite a sight

Greg, I'm impressed with you understanding what they are on about in russian version. I mean I heard it more than twice and still don't get

Last edited by la aurora; 01-06-2007 at 15:59.
Old 31-05-2007, 13:33   #91
no....

Send a message via AIM to thegurgi Send a message via MSN to thegurgi
Quote:
Greg, I'm impressed with you understanding what they are on about in russian version. I mean I heard it more than twice and still don't get
well i understand the words...but yeah, i have no idea what they're singing about either...haha
Old 31-05-2007, 18:09   #92
Bitchka

omg, the Helsinki REport does not exist anymore... i wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa see!
i looked on youtube, but only find things like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjJ83X-zbuc - lol lena...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8zl9...elated&search= - only a german can do this! lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 31-05-2007, 18:36   #93
ex-sunnich

LoL yeah, cools. Saw both before.

That MTV show when Lena was on half-way from village-girl and no one really knew her much. And this idiot of a host wouldn't let her speak and would have his hands all around her making her feel uneasy lol But the worst part is the song I mean that blond guy is the shame of our show-business. He's that awards-winning stylist and he also had that TV show where he'd just walk around over-gaying himself and sounding like *beep* *beep* the Star is in shock! *beep* And then he decides he can sing... and Lena actually sings along.. that alone deserves a slap.

It's wierd that you can't download the report because it works for me But here's a copy just in case.
Old 31-05-2007, 19:01   #94
Bitchka

Quote:

It's wierd that you can't download the report because it works for me But here's a copy just in case.
muaaaah, thanks! maybe russia is not allowing usa ips addresses lol cause her whole website is a big BLANK! and when i right-clicked it, it gave me error and said file does not exist.. uh huh. downloading now
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 31-05-2007, 19:10   #95
ex-sunnich

oh.. well probably they ran off international traffic for month or may be their provider is just a Bush-hater
Old 31-05-2007, 19:53   #96
ex-sunnich

Tadam. Today girls were tortured by internet audience again. This time organized by AiF paper and their mods seem to be bit less sweet than Rambler girl. Here's russian version of the chat (they'll upload video and pics later most likely). And here's translation of the whole thing:

Host, 15:28
Good afternoon! Our guests are girls from SEREBRO.
SEREBRO, 15:29
Hello! Sorry, we are late. The traffic jam is really bad in Moscow today but we tried our best to get here.

Serena , St.-Petersburg
Hello! Girls, you rock!!! I was supporting you a lot!! So when is your album out??? And don't you plan to have some rest? It's just that I saw your interview and you looked so tired there...
SEREBRO, 15:31
Lena. Well we really are tired, they promised us some rest around January and we hope our album goes out in the bebinning of next year.
Olya. We are in the proccess of recording at the moment.
Lena. We can say that our songs are going to be really cute and feminine. That's a big secret we are giving out to you now : )

Alina , Jubileyniy
Hello.. Dear Lena, Olya and Marina..is it true that you are going to perform with Sting.. and conquire not only russian audience but also try to break-through on international level?
SEREBRO, 15:32
Lena. Right now we have a lot of offers to consider and our producer studies them all. We won't let this secret out for now.

Roman
It was obvious at the final that Lena was feeling 'like a fish in the water'*! ))) What did Olya and Marina feel?
<Aurora: russian saying meaning 'comfortable, natural'>
SEREBRO, 15:35
Marina. I felt calm and there was this feeling of happiness because of being there.
Olya. I felt confident enough. I wasn't stoned and I didn't really think about how many performances I had before : )
Lena. Many think that Eurovision is scary because of 120 mln people watching. But it's not really that important how many people you perform for, it makes things even more excitig.
Olya. The three of us charge each other with energy on stage and we feel confident together.

Yulia, Gomel (Belarus)
Please tell us more about how exactly did Marija Sherifovich harrass you. What media wrote about it sounds not so believable. And if it's just a PR-trick, can't you just admit coming up with this story on your own. Or didn't you?
SEREBRO, 15:37
Lena. We didn't come up with this story on our own and we didn't even want to share it with everyone. If not those journalists in Helsinki, you wouldn't hear about it. We don't really want to comment on it anymore because, thanks God, it's all OVER now. All media wrote on this is true.

Alenka
How old were you when you "private" life began???
SEREBRO, 15:38
Lena. 18 : )
Marina. Serious relationships — at 18.
Olya. First love - at 17.
<Aurora: aren't they 'early birds' or what? : )>

Olga, St.-Petersburg
Hello, doesn't E.Temnikova think she tries to imitate M.Jovovich with the way she speaks and moves?
SEREBRO, 15:40
Lena. Jovovich???!!! Wow!!! It's the first time I hear this, really... : ) Unfortunately, last time I saw Mila was in that 5th Element movie and it was quite a while ago.Now I see her only on pictures. But I don't really mind this comparision as she's really cute : )

Alyosha
I'd like to know: what kind of men do you, girls, like? (especially Lena).Because my girlfriend is a lot like Lena (she's very protective of someone she 'owns', very jelous and she always needs something new in relationship.. ) How one can surprise you, Lena, and are you really like this?
SEREBRO, 15:43
Lena. Alyosha, weren't you describing me here? Because I'm also protective of people I 'own'. I also love ordering people around. I need a man with a head and normal job, someone who can take care of our home, so I can go on tour knowing everything will be fine there : ) So far it's always the opposite. I'd love to meet a man who'd be able to win over my attitude and it's really pity I haven't met anyone like this yet : )

Anya , Tallinn
Hello, girls. What's your height?
SEREBRO, 15:43
Olya. I'm the smallest — 1m 58 cm.
Lena. I'm — 1m 64 cm and Marina — 165 cm.
<Aurora: what's with us selling midgets to the world?>

Dmitry , Moscow
Hello girls. The question many of your fans have I guess: how hard it is to become your friend?
SEREBRO, 15:45
Lena. It takes time to test friendship, I have friends. But we need to meet each other first.
Marina. I believe there's nothing impossible in this world.
Olya. When it comes to me, being friends with me is easy. I think so. Building real friendship really takes time, being just fellows isn't any hard : )

Faramir , Odintsovo
Hello girls! You are great! We really were supporting you and believed in you! We love you!
Tell please, what do you think about the fact opinions on you are so polar now and that many believe this project won't last long and it doesn't have much potential? Are you ready to surprise your audience? I'm personally one of those who believes in you and impatiently waits for new songs and videos.
With great respect, your loving fans!

SEREBRO, 15:47
Lena. Thank you, Faramir : ) It's really very nice to hear kind words. But we understand that you can't be loved by everyone and that's why we won't promise anything, we'll let our actions speak.
Olya. Will it last or not - only time will show.
Marina. I agree here : )

Alenka
How close are you, girls???
SEREBRO, 15:49
Lena. Right now I'm sitting here and feeding Olya some nuts from my hand... Marina, would you like some water? We are very close. Believe it or not, Alenka, but we live together since January and haven't yet had a single argument. We love each other very much : )

LunatIK , Moscow
Who's this? And what is this? Eurovision is politics first of all and doesn't really mean anything. What happened to Fadeev after Linda? I thought he quitted russian 'material' (i can't even call it show-business). Who needs another group of high-pitched bambies? Max, it's better to leave this than making just another project like this (it's not even music, it's project)... Damn.
SEREBRO, 15:50
Lena. Right now Maxim is outside of the country. I think he'd gladly answer your question if he was here : )

Elena Vorobyova , Ivanovo
Didn't you feel ashamed performing a song that when translated to russian has so many words that you hardly can meet in classic literature, and that has one and pretty obvious meaning? : ) Did you like Molitva?
SEREBRO, 15:53
Lena. We liked Molitva a lot!
Olya. And we don't feel ashamed! : )
Lena. We are actually proud of who we are and where we come from. When some person has 3 uni diplomas, when he really achieved something in this life, he shouldn't feel ashamed of anything. And we have best people of Russia working on our project.

Dasha
What's your opinion on Dmitry Koldun?
SEREBRO, 15:53
Lena. It's a very-very-very positive one, he's great and really talented.

Marina , (Germany) Halle
How do you think, wasn't Eurovision unfair? I think it wasn't.
SEREBRO, 15:56
Lena. I think it worked out fine for us and it makes no sense to keep getting back to this. And once again about professionals... This contest is really old, has good reputation and you can't cheat the audience. We are happy with our 3rd place. If anyone deserved better result than got, it was Israel.
Marina. And I think Sweden deserved more.

Artur , Ulyanovsk
Who do you think is a good candidate to represent Russia in Eurovision 2008?
SEREBRO, 15:57
Olya. We hope it will be someone new, young and talented.

Marija , Novosibirsk
«SEREBRO», I see you on TV daily now and I feel happy about it! And what do YOU feel seeing yourself from outside in such amounts? : )
SEREBRO, 15:58
Lena. Oi, Mashenka... We'd love to answer... But with our current shedule we didn't get a chance to see any shows and articles. We don't even know if opinions on us are positive or negative.

Lera
Girls, congratulations with 3rd place. What did you feel standing there in front of european audience??
SEREBRO, 16:01
Lena. First of all, I've never seen so many Russian flags even on parade. When we got on stage in all this loudness we heard: 'Serebro! Lena, straighten your dress' : )
Olya. It's a pity we had no time for hello's, the song began right away, we had no time for thanks either.
Lena. 3 minutes on stage is just not enough for us! : )

Dryana, St.-Petersburg
Tell us pelease about your plans for the future
SEREBRO, 16:02
Marina. Just like all other artists, we have plans for album, shooting of video.. and some other work too : )
Lena. And also we love our president a lot*!
Olya. He's very handsome : )
<Aurora: now before you look wierd at me, I have no idea what they were on either. But to avoid any kind of missunderstandings, I must make it clear that Mr.Putin for Russians is quite often just that fictional Macho character.. like Shrek.. Medved.. or Che-Burashka. People make stories on those, photo-collages etc. I remember seeing that wonderful portrait of Putin in black shades on the wall of MK office that got girls' attention. Probably they saw something like this in AiF office too (journalists love those things) or may be there was some remark on this that got them started>

Ch
Girls, is you 'ROOF*' on it's place? ) And what was that cool countryside house we saw on the pictures in '7Days' mag today? Keeping fingers crossed for you, hope everything goes fine, don't stop!!! I wish you to be successful and adequate!
<Aurora: Bleh.. another remark needed. 'Roof' actaully means roof. But in Russia 2 other meanings are pretty popular. When you say someone's 'roof isn't on it's place', it means the person is nuts and not exactly friends with his mind. Another meaning for 'roof' is a person or group of people (often criminal or someone from authorities or police) who makes sure the person's interests are pushed and he's protected well enough>
SEREBRO, 16:04
Lena. We were just visiting some very good people. They are our friends. Just having some rest, ordinary weekend : )
Olya. The roof is ok, no holes so far : )

Luba , Cherepovets
Lena, why don't you visit your official site?
SEREBRO, 16:05
Lena. Why? I do... just don't have much time lately..

Dinara
Hello! Where can we buy merchandise with band's symbolics on it? You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!
SEREBRO, 16:06
Lena. We only give it out! We don't sell it. When you meet us, just ask and you'll have everything : )

@nton , Taganrog
When will we hear the russian version of the song#1?
SEREBRO, 16:06
Olya. Very soon.

Marija, Novosibirsk
Girls, what's you ideal of a man?
SEREBRO, 16:07
Marina. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. He rocks in all ways possible.
Lena. (in english) The best!

Nastya, Krasnodar
Question for Lena Temnikova: I want to congratulate you with this triumph!!! Lena, how long it's been since you divorced Semyonov? And do you answer messages from your fans sent to your e-mail? And is it you singing that 'Telefoni-Provoda' song? Thanks in advance.
SEREBRO, 16:09
Lena. It's not me singing that song, it's another band under this name although brand SEREBRO belongs to us. I do answer e-mails but only 3% of them. I just don't have enough time and strength for all. We didn't have an official marriage with Semyonov and this question just isn't worth attention. I'm free.

Anastasia Ryzhova
Tell please, when does your album get released and when can we see a concert of yours? I also want to say that you are the best. I adore you.
SEREBRO, 16:11
Lena. Thank you, Nastya. It feels really nice to hear. We'll be on concerts starting from June and album comes out in the begining of next year.

Petia, Kondopoga-geroi
'Singing panties', don't you have shame?
SEREBRO, 16:12
Lena. Wow... I alsways said how much I love bands that demonstrate their bodies. We are very modest, like monks really : ) You got us confused with some other band : ) Although... if I had an ideal body.... : )

Lera, Yaroslavl
Girls, will there be a tour around Russia??
SEREBRO, 16:13
Lena. Sure we will have one like all normal artists... but bit later.. in autumn

Dmitriy, Moscow
Do you have time for reading books and if yes, what kind of books you prefere at the moment?
SEREBRO, 16:15
Lena. Very interesting question. I love reading very much. I'm quite a physcho lately and that's because I just don't have time for reading now.
Olya. I also love it, especially English literature. Right now I'm into Japanese one. Reading Ryu Murakami's 'Lines' at the moment.
Lena. Books are our real passion...

Yuriy Yaglov, Syktyvkar
Girls, what do you yourselves think perspectives of Serebro project are?
SEREBRO, 16:16
Lena. We are not fortune-telling agency, we don't know. We just do what we love doing.

Pavel Yeryomin
Girls, do you feel happy? Be honest please.
Yes, we are very happy

Artur, Ulyanovsk
Why is Maxim fadeev this negative when it comes to Serdyuchka with her.. how to call it not to be rude.. strange 'song'?
Lena. We don't comment on Verka Serdyuchka.

yummy, Moscow
Summer. Wonderful city of Moscow. Heat. One really wants to get drawn and preferrably in some sea. Don't you have those thoughts that you weren't that lucky with the time for all this popularity? You have to move from one place to another and the street feels like oven? And btw, how was your Tuapse trip?
SEREBRO, 16:17
Olya. And in winter it's too cold : )
Lena. We like evrything

Elena, Russia
Question to Marina Lizorkina: «When is your birthday?»
SEREBRO, 16:18
Marina. That's kind of question one wants to give long and detailed answer for : ) June, 9th : )

Masha, Novosibirsk
Girls, do you spend that rare free time together or you feel like having some rest from each other? : )
SEREBRO, 16:19
Lena. Sometimes we'd love to get rest.. But then we begin missing each other in no time. We got really attached to each other, like kids.

Darya, Moscow
Question for Lena: Do you think you are strong and is there a man who'd be able to break down this personality of yours?
SEREBRO, 16:20
Lena. I hope that some man will break it one day because it became realy tough, like titanium stick...

Lenok, Moscow
Will you take part in Muz-TV awards ceremony tomorrow?
SEREBRO, 16:20
Yes
Lena. We'll be those special 'full of pathos' guests : )

Laysan, Kasan
Question for Marina and Olya: why don't you have personal sites? : )
SEREBRO, 16:21
Lena. I have un-official site made by fans. And SEREBRO band has official site - serebro.su

Lenok, Moscow
Where in Moscow do you live?
SEREBRO, 16:22
Lena. Tulskaya metro station

Dryana, St.-Petersburg
Girls, you ar ethe bestest. I adore you. Have you ever been to St.-Petersburg nad is yes, what do you think of our city?
SEREBRO, 16:24
Marina. I adore Piter. It's a beautiful, wonderful city. It gets fantastic there in summer. I've been there many times and hope to visit it more than once in the future.
Olya. And I love gloomy Piter, it gets this specific charm...
<Aurora: 'Piter' is nickname for St.-Petersburg>

Adam
Greetings from Lithunia : )
SEREBRO, 16:24
Lena. Thank you, Adam : )

Artur, Ulyanovsk
If not you, who do you think deserved to win Eurovision?
SEREBRO, 16:25
Marina. Marija Sherifovich of course! : )

aleksey , St.-Petersburg
1 Do you have musicl education?
2 Why was it you to represent Russia in ESC this year?

SEREBRO, 16:26
Lena. Because we were chosen by jury. They said 'YOU GO' and we went : ) We weren't really raising hand too high in this case : )

Marija, Novosibirsk
Do you have bitchy ones in your band and if yes, who?
SEREBRO, 16:26
Lena. Olya's cat. Real b*tch, she makes our lives impossible : ) There's a fish too. Also very bitchy. Thick-lipped thing... : )

Sasha, Moscow
Lena, question for you: I saw a picture of you crying when you got back to the hotel. What was the reason?
SEREBRO, 16:27
Lena. I hit my leeeeeeg with something really bad.. and I felt such a pity for myself. But tears were photoshopped of course : )

McLean
Girls, you are the best Russian representatives at Eurovision ever. I believe the fact you came 3rd isn't just an accident because Maxim Fadeev is never wrong with such things. Keep doing great job! I'd love to ask you: 1. What's your dream? 2. What qualities in people you like the most? 3. Best memory from childhood? Good Luck!
SEREBRO, 16:30
Lena. I don't have a dream, I have wishes and goals. Wishes come true, goals I work on achieving. I'd love to have very much money. I'd be helping homeless dogs, old people and children. Everytime I see them, I feel like crying.
Marina. Yes we have this dream to see less cruelty for weak and innocent.

Roman, Russia
to Lena: Those 3 long years after Star Factory that it took Fadeev to start serious work with you. Didn't you feel desperate? Did you have someone to support you or it was your personal strength and boundless trust to Fadeev that allowed you to keep faith in yourself and your talent and didn't let you to quit music absolutely?
SEREBRO, 16:31
Lena. I have very strong intuition, I knew that one day I'll have it all. I needed time to understand what I want.

Ilonka
Hello Serebro! Your ESC performance was great! Question to Olya and Marina: Girls, don't you feel offended when all attention switches to Lena? Relax a bit!! You are very cute girls! We love you!
SEREBRO, 16:32
Olya. Thank you very much. I don't suffer from lack of attention, so nothing to feel offended for : )
Marina. I feel the same, we all don't suffer from lack of attention : )
Lena. We are different and we have different fans : )

Daryana, St.-Petersburg
I bet people began to recognize you on streets now and you have to run a lot from them
SEREBRO, 16:34
Lena. We don't walk the streets. We move around in that shiny incassator* car
<Aurora: no idea what english word is, but that's the type of cars with special protection they use to transfer big amounts of money or other valueble things>

Host, 16:34
The conference is over. Thanks everyone.
SEREBRO, 16:34
Lena. Thank you for interesting questions, it was really our pleasure to chat with you : )
Olya. What Lena said.
Marina. Thanks everyone. Respect to Odintsovo especially : )

Last edited by la aurora; 31-05-2007 at 20:10.
Old 31-05-2007, 21:47   #97
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Tell us please about your plans for the future
Lena. And also we love our president a lot*!
Olya. He's very handsome : )
Girls, what's you ideal of a man?
SEREBRO, 16:07
Marina. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. He rocks in all ways possible.
Lena. (in english) The best!
Come on Volodya, prepare your king-size bed!...and don't call them funny bunnies!
Old 31-05-2007, 22:01   #98
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Come on Volodya, prepare your king-size bed!...and don't call them funny bunnies!
I just hope he doesn't let them close to the budget of Russia We know what they'd do with it

Btw, video from their KP Direct Line featuring Putin
Old 31-05-2007, 22:10   #99
iMod

LOL, the ass-kissing to Putin is pretty pathetic.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 31-05-2007, 22:22   #100
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku View Post
LOL, the ass-kissing to Putin is pretty pathetic.
I know such things make you happy but I actually had a note about this part of the interview
Quote:
Originally Posted by la aurora
<Aurora: now before you look wierd at me, I have no idea what they were on either. But to avoid any kind of missunderstandings, I must make it clear that Mr.Putin for Russians is quite often just that fictional Macho character.. like Shrek.. Medved.. or Che-Burashka. People make stories on those, photo-collages etc. I remember seeing that wonderful portrait of Putin in black shades on the wall of MK office that got girls' attention. Probably they saw something like this in AiF office too (journalists love those things) or may be there was some remark on this that got them started>
May be it takes to be russian to understand this stuff, but such things are very far from ass-kissing. Just like having some huge and often photoshopped portrait of Putin is popular in offices. It's a mockery for the time people were serious about having portraits on soviet leaders on the wall. Making 'macho' of Putin is something of this kind too.
ReplyPost New Thread