Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 00:41   #461
Участник

I'm completely out of the loop: Is Tityanko still married to Galoyan? What has Tityanko been up to all these years, by the way? and now she's managing Yulia or?

Seems like Bono made quite a splash? He sang a duet with Shevchuk too. Personally I can't stand the guy (Bono that is).

Old 06-09-2010, 03:35   #462
Участник

4 days 'till we get there! So curious...

Old 06-09-2010, 16:13   #463
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by convol View Post
Is Tityanko still married to Galoyan?
No. Just for some months.
Quote:
What has Tityanko been up to all these years, by the way?
What's the Swedish expression for dazzler, good-for-nothing, parasite?
Quote:
and now she's managing Yulia or?
If you say so...

Tityanko is one of those people who run from party to party to get some idiot pay her bills. She plays the role of an international artist's manager and spends days on beaches and nights on parties. Lately she 'worked' for Dima Bilan, but she got fired at the end of last year and was in need of a host animal, which she found in Volkova.

The other partners of Yulya are not any better. Martyn Martan known as Shapy's partner in the end days of the old tatu, does pretty much the same, looking for people who finance his living, and Shlyahover, her concert director, runs to every VIP party to get food for free and outsmart people to take his 'services', whatever they are. Work is a foreign word for all of them. What's good about them - they know a lot of people, so Yulya may come into contact with useful people.

Volkova pays the idiot's tax, but there is a good thing: the more parasites she pays from her very limited budget (she doesn't even have a comfortable income), the less she can spend on plastic surgeries. The Volkova project is a win-win situation for everybody.

Old 07-09-2010, 21:58   #464
reconciled

Again, agreed here that it seems the best part of Volk's entourage at the moment seems that they party so much and therefore know a lot of people... Hopefully this might pay out someday... it's the way it works...

But argos, apart from the fact that Martin Martan was at Yulia's bday bash, any more info that he really is part of her team? I rather doubt it at this given moment.

Old 08-09-2010, 02:13   #465
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post

The other partners of Yulya are not any better. Martyn Martan known as Shapy's partner in the end days of the old tatu, does pretty much the same, looking for people who finance his living, and Shlyahover, her concert director, runs to every VIP party to get food for free and outsmart people to take his 'services', whatever they are. Work is a foreign word for all of them. What's good about them - they know a lot of people, so Yulya may come into contact with useful people.

Volkova pays the idiot's tax, but there is a good thing: the more parasites she pays from her very limited budget (she doesn't even have a comfortable income), the less she can spend on plastic surgeries. The Volkova project is a win-win situation for everybody.
I'm really agree with your point, Argos But I still think that They will work more that management of t.A.T.u.

I think that Yulia has started to make some good things on her solo. But still there's a long way to see results. . I guess that her sound will be soon. If I'm not wrong, Autumn is September 1 to November 30 in Russia. Through that I can't trust that Tityanko said. Anyway I won't lose my hopes about her
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Last edited by Edgar; 08-09-2010 at 02:46.

Old 08-09-2010, 10:55   #466
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Tityanko is one of those people who run from party to party to get some idiot pay her bills. She plays the role of an international artist's manager and spends days on beaches and nights on parties. Lately she 'worked' for Dima Bilan, but she got fired at the end of last year and was in need of a host animal, which she found in Volkova.
Yulia is not any better, she burned the t.A.T.u. project which had no future actually, and parted with Parviz then was seen with a guy who can be seen as a financer. What I wonder the most is where she got songs from and if she worked with previous songwriters of tatu(Galoyan and Kiper, Galoyan is more possible to work with). That would be good for her if she did.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Old 08-09-2010, 16:23   #467
Участник

I try not to think much about Yulia, actually... She seems so crazy about every freaking act she takes. I'm just hoping everything settles up for her.

We can expect videos from her performances, right?

Old 08-09-2010, 19:54   #468
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
But argos, apart from the fact that Martin Martan was at Yulia's bday bash, any more info that he really is part of her team?
No - speculation. At the party were family, close friends and partners. He is not family and very likely no friend of Volkova, their artistical lives are quite far apart and I don't have any information that he was near her since his breakup with Renskij during/after the D&M recordings. Unless he is Tityanko's lover I see no reason why he should have been at the party. I'm quite sure he is somehow involved in the project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
What I wonder the most is where she got songs from and if she worked with previous songwriters of tatu(Galoyan and Kiper, Galoyan is more possible to work with).
This makes me quite alarmed. We have a lot of people seen around Yulya, who we might put into the category producer/manager, but so far there isn't even a hint of any music creator or instrumentalist. If there were some pretty unknown people, they would have burst out that they work with famous Volkova, and if there were top Russian people, at least Yulya would have done it. My fears are that the whole music team is in America, that means 3rd - 5th class composers as we know from Dima Bilan, Sergej Lazarev, Vlad Topalov or Timati.

Maybe we get some answers after the party, but I doubt.

Old 08-09-2010, 23:45   #469
Прохожий

http://cs9945.vkontakte.ru/g19361999/a_1e03c1d0.jpg
Thanx crexy from tatu.ru

Old 09-09-2010, 08:24   #470
My Waking Hour

So where's the poll about the Yulia v Lena projects...if that project ever sees the light of day

Old 09-09-2010, 09:25   #471
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto View Post
if that project ever sees the light of day
It will see the light of day tonight
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 09-09-2010, 09:28   #472
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
My fears are that the whole music team is in America, that means 3rd - 5th class composers as we know from Dima Bilan, Sergej Lazarev, Vlad Topalov or Timati.
Let's hope not!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 09-09-2010, 12:05   #473
reconciled

Ok, so Yulia is working with former t.A.T.u. peeps that are out of work - meaning independent, doing several projects and who have probably agreed to work for her because they hope to receive some cherries from Volkova's fame (no doubt that Tityanko wants to be famous herself really badly, more than ever). About Martan - all I know is that he must be a close friend of Tityanko, don't think they hook up... we'll see if he is also involved somehow.

I received a message from someone who knows both Tityanko and Schlachover and who confirmed that they were both good managers, but not good producers. Since Yulia stated right from the start that her staff was in Los Angeles, I also tend to think that creative people - composers and song writers - are only in the US which is somehow (at least I feel it is) hard for her to have influence on because she is hardly there and even if her English is as good as in her best days or better, she might be shy communicating with them... no idea. Maybe she trusts people too much, maybe she loves people too much - the "wrong" people in this case who convey an old melancholic feeling of happiness and popularity she had back with t.A.T.u..

In order to be maybe not really successful, but to maintain the fame she certainly has with her star potential, she should search for new and fresh, but at the same time professional people. She needs fresh blood and not those oldtimers that might have had their best days already with - namely t.A.T.u.. We don't know how she got in touch with those American people, but if they write random pop-rock sounds for her, this might be boring, might maybe be successful in Russia. Maybe she has a strategy, maybe she is lost. She cannot do this alone, she has not enough experience as a producer - therefore she urgently needs one.

I think she needs to go further and make a clear cut to every detail of t.A.T.u.'s history. I know she loves t.A.T.u. probably like nobody else (maybe except for Shap), but she already left the Renskuniverse and the office, she should leave all the other people behind as well and t.A.T.u. for good. We all know that at the given moment anything to do with Katina and Volkova working together for Renski seems very doubtful and she should go for it, to never have to do it again - only for the sake of her own popularity. I don't want to compare this situation with other real famous bands/pop groups, but the most successful solo members never or hardly ever and if so, only join a re-union if they are not as successful anymore or only for one tour which we can predict won't be happening in t.A.T.u.'s case. To be more specific - Volkova needs to grow up musically as well and she needs to stop following her old entourage. It's not worth it, they shouldn't be part of this new, very new and probably frightening era of Volkova being a solo artist... whatever this might look like.

As I stated on tatu.ru, I don't think she is stupid, just too emotional to let it go. If she wants to release something decent, something neat, she has to be very patient and wait much longer because if she is honest she can't be ready with those people working for her, especially not in Russia. This might turn out as a very difficult process, but I hope she can make it. It's not that I don't want to see t.A.T.u. together again (not under Renski's wings though, so I might as well say thanks, but no), but Yulia needs to accept it as a fact and I think Katina and the band do a pretty good job making it easier for her to accept that it's really over. Only this can help to form her into her own showbiz personality that is strong enough to be new and interesting for a longer period of time.

She's not ready yet and I hope she knows it.

Old 09-09-2010, 17:53   #474
Участник

I think she's just surprise a lot of people. It's not the end of the days and she's doing things...nothing oficcial but many conspyrace theories! Let's wait a few hours and see the result.

Old 09-09-2010, 18:55   #475
Martian Eyes

Quote:
About Martan - all I know is that he must be a close friend of Tityanko, don't think they hook up... we'll see if he is also involved somehow.
In short - since the end of his work for tatu in 2005 he worked as producer/project manager on very different art projects as an independant person. Since 2009 he works for 3DTV Vision, a company which brings 3D technology to Russia. Furthermore he is the head of a project called 'Peacemaker' which combines arts and peace initiatives. He seems to do some eco - arts combo too.
Quote:
Maybe she trusts people too much, maybe she loves people too much - the "wrong" people in this case who convey an old melancholic feeling of happiness and popularity she had back with t.A.T.u..
I guess it has to do with trust. She feels best with people she knows well, even if they were a disappointment. She had always a strong emotional relation to people who work(ed) with her. No wonder that she chose David Junk for help in the US. She knows him well, she thinks she can count on him. The same with all the others. New faces seem to be almost absent, makes me believe that she is very unconfident.
Quote:
...she should search for new and fresh, but at the same time professional people. She needs fresh blood and not those oldtimers that might have had their best days already with - namely t.A.T.u..
Never change a losing team! Yes, she needs new ideas, new concepts, some people who want to create something fresh and new, not rehash the past glory. I doubt she has those people around her.
Quote:
If she wants to release something decent, something neat, she has to be very patient and wait much longer because if she is honest she can't be ready with those people working for her, especially not in Russia...
She's not ready yet and I hope she knows it.
So true but...too late. She can't hesitate any more. The tatu community is breaking down with frightening speed and if she wants to maintain some fans for her project she has to do something now. Renskij's team has realized it probably at the last possible time. Better release weak material and begin with touring than wait for better material and lose the last tatu fans and have to begin from scratch. Volkova had enough time - from her decision to refuse to work for tatu in early 2007 until now. She wasted her time with Parviz and household, disregarded her artistical career and showbiz connections. Now there is no more time to play around, maybe it's already too late for her. Her 'partners in crime' - Metipash, Anexis, 220, Vena ... That's her league for now - uurgh!

Old 09-09-2010, 22:02   #476
reconciled

And here I disagree. Volkova can now and then show her face what she does (Billboard, OK! mag interview), but she knows she has only one chance. If she misses it the first time, it won't not only mean the end of her career already, but she probably couldn't stand it herself as to accept it. She must be very nervous, hell yes. And there are already no fans left at all, please. If she wants to start something new, she can be sure that old t.A.T.u. lovers will give it a shot if they know Volkova's releasing something, but to hope for the three fans left to launch her solo project (as Ms. Katina and the band do) is just wrong. You can't hurry things that are not meant to be ready and finished. And exactly that's why she might have agreed to appear at tonight's evening - to serve the needs of those very few people left behind. But to hope for them save her butt as a solo artist - no way. That's what she meant when she said Katina's project would go down if she didn't change anything. The Americans might watch her once because they are hooked when hearing about t.A.T.u. songs being played, but a second time - with that boring staging and unexcitement, please...

Volkova knows she needs to be brandnew and not just in regard to t.A.T.u.. She wants to be huge and she must be afraid of failing for the mentioned reasons. That's why I wouldn't say she must do something now. It's too late indeed, yes - so why still think of t.A.T.u. fans? Fans who love her or loved her surely will check it out - if not tomorrow, I'm sure still next week... We'll have to see.

Old 09-09-2010, 22:30   #477
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
I don't think she is stupid, just too emotional to let it go.
Because she is a typical Pisces.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 10-09-2010, 04:11   #478
Участник

A member in tatu.ru forum said that Yulia could not sing...and the news will be on MTV, MuzTV and others soon...

Old 10-09-2010, 10:24   #479
Hatırla Sevgili

A vid from the party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmUESEOcbo

She must be living in a dream with that guy after Parviz
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 10-09-2010, 11:13   #480
reconciled

Oh my, did she again say she'd live together with this Vadim (not Igor) in the US? Oh, Volkova... she again says that she already has two kids and that she is not a baby machine... since that's what they always ask... So, she didn't sing - I think that'd have been a huge waste, not to mention that her voice must be completely out of "shape"... She looks good and that Vadim guy seems alright, a bit more reserved than Parviz - like it. If he has money, that's all she needs from him, so it doesn't really matter in the end.

Nothing new as I suppose, but that's exactly what should have been expected.
And because there was no news concerning her work and solo project, she presented Vadim to the public - only of course it's getting less and less exciting from time to time, especially because it indeed doesn't matter.

Last edited by little_polar_bear; 10-09-2010 at 11:28.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread