Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Lena Katina

Lena Katina Solo Project - part 2

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 14-12-2011, 00:46   #641
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
I really like the lyrics of Keep on Breathing. Not catchy or exciting, but not bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 14-12-2011, 04:50   #642
Chun ruk ter!

I just watched the streaming of her concert... I am genuinely impressed with her! I enjoyed it and I loved the new songs and her singing and stage presence was really nice.

Her voice is cute on Keep On Breathing, and I agree it's a nice concept. The sound is new for Lena, so it's nice to hear something different, even if it's not a sound I listen to very often. I just think the lyrics are kinda cliche.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป
Old 14-12-2011, 05:17   #643
Участник

Yeah, I really enjoyed this mini concert, and regigigas1505 is right, Waiting was the best song!
Old 14-12-2011, 05:35   #644
Chun ruk ter!

I'm in love with "The Beast" (the new version of "So Not Cool) I don't know, some reason I don't remember ever hearing it before even though she performed it last year and I loved it so much when she performed it today. Maybe I was originally turned off by the recording quality of her past performances which is why I don't remember it. Anyway, It just has a really cool sound to it though that I like in songs. There's a band I haven't listened to in ages called Birthday Massacre, but something about "The Beast" reminds me of the songs I listened to from them. That dark electric & rock style or something

Clips of the FanKix streamings have been uploaded onto YouTube for anyone who missed them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป

Last edited by MalchikGeiBrand; 14-12-2011 at 05:47.
Old 14-12-2011, 06:22   #645
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalchikGeiBrand View Post
I'm in love with "The Beast" (the new version of "So Not Cool) I don't know, some reason I don't remember ever hearing it before even though she performed it last year and I loved it so much when she performed it today. Maybe I was originally turned off by the recording quality of her past performances which is why I don't remember it. Anyway, It just has a really cool sound to it though that I like in songs. There's a band I haven't listened to in ages called Birthday Massacre, but something about "The Beast" reminds me of the songs I listened to from them. That dark electric & rock style or something

Clips of the FanKix streamings have been uploaded onto YouTube for anyone who missed them.
I LOVE The Birthday Massacre and I see where you're coming from. I actually found them because iTunes Genius told me it was similar music while I listened to "220" three years ago. Crazy, right!?

I think Lena is good with darker music.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 14-12-2011, 07:25   #646
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
In love with the NF performance. She feels confident with her band and delivers a really good performance
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 14-12-2011, 12:37   #647
Участник

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P-_lnbmiFw

Here's the full concert for those who wish to download it or those who didn't watch it.
Old 14-12-2011, 14:59   #648
Участник

Yes, she was better than expected! she is becoming a serious artist. oceans of difference between lena and yulia
Old 14-12-2011, 15:25   #649
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505 View Post
Bueeeh!
Old 14-12-2011, 21:57   #650
Can You See Them Now?

The FanKix performance is exactly what I wanted to see. On top of Lena releasing music that is (in my opinion) good music, she's finally got more of an attitude to go along with it. On top of that I really love the fact that she's showcasing some of her musical talent on stage by playing the piano. It's great to see Lena taking herself seriously. Hopefully the project stays on the road it is on and is able to keep following through with things, because my interest has peaked to an all time high for Lena Katina.

I'm really looking forward to a HQ version of "The Beast" - it's fantastic.

Also, Waiting was flawless, absolutely loved every minute of it. Along with Stay. And of course, finally. IRS in good quality! A new favorite.
Old 15-12-2011, 05:20   #651
Участник

Keep On Breathing is so amazing! I'm loving every minute of it.
Old 23-12-2011, 20:15   #652
Hatırla Sevgili

I'm watching the FanKix concert. She's just not the stage person, no matter how she improved her vocal skills.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 23-12-2011, 23:24   #653
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Arnaudfrenchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
I'm watching the FanKix concert. She's just not the stage person, no matter how she improved her vocal skills.
What is a "stage person" for you ?
Old 24-12-2011, 02:49   #654
Участник

I was not really interested in her project and didn't really like any of the songs, but after watching the FanKix performance I completely changed my mind. I think it's because I never heard the songs in good quality because all we had was crappy recordings by fans and the only song that we had in studio quality was Never Forget, but that song is just ok (and I never even bothered to give "Stay" a listen).

I think she did an amazing job and totally changed my mind about her solo project, I really want her to release a CD now. I never watched any of her other performances, but I watched the FanKix concert 4 times already.
Old 25-12-2011, 19:25   #655
Прохожий

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
Running Blind.....!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaudfrenchy View Post
OMG, Really you don't know? Yulia is the stage person!! surely on last performance!!
Old 25-12-2011, 20:10   #656
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaudfrenchy View Post
to me it's simple. The one who feels comfortable on stage and makes people think that they're comfortable on stage is a stage person. Lena looks nervous and makes her moves sometimes make me think that she doesn't want to be on stage. She sometimes said that she's not to work in this business, yet she still is. Anyway I enjoyed her vocals anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 25-12-2011, 20:28   #657
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Arnaudfrenchy
She stated she is nervous. But well, i don't feel so much of it in her last performance.
But sometimes, yes, it is possible for people to feel something like this maybe.
Old 25-12-2011, 20:30   #658
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
OMG, Really you don't know? Yulia is the stage person!! surely on last performance!!
I really think you people have no understanding whatsoever. You don’t get it so you bash it.
Old 25-12-2011, 22:22   #659
Martian Eyes

Of course, Lena is not so really the stage person, but on her last performance she showed a lot more than we used to see from her. There was some lack of confidence in her actions, but this way to express herself on stage is rather new to her, and she improved considerably in that respect. Rather sooner than later you won't notice much difference to a 'naturally born' stage person.

Yulya on the other hand is a stage person, but couldn't show her talents, because her vocal abilities (at least in the last performance) are at the lowest in her career as a singer. She incorporated the tatu repertoire only recently and wasn't well trained for this either and she probably had not enough time for preparing a good show. Consequently her self confidence was very limited from the beginning. It was still too early for her, but the competition with Lena forces her to act and show herself. What she has to do: stand up again and fight - hopefully with more professional engagement than in the last wasted years.
Old 26-12-2011, 02:16   #660
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Yulya on the other hand is a stage person, but couldn't show her talents, because her vocal abilities (at least in the last performance) are at the lowest in her career as a singer.
Offtop:
You state your opinion as if it were a fact. I think Yulia sounded good and performed very well. She was aiming to entertain the people in the club and by most of the accounts I’ve read she succeeded.
ReplyPost New Thread