Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

What do you think happens after death?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 16-07-2003, 22:25   #1
pie crust

What do you think happens after death?

I can't find another thread like this, so here goes..

Basically, what do you think will happen after you die? Heaven/Hell? Rebirth? Nirvana??

I think you'll be re-born... As a new human being or an animal.. Actually I think human being.. I don't believe in spirit or anything but I do hope I will have the same personality because I love myself sooo much. :P

I want your opinions.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 16-07-2003, 22:27   #2
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I'm hoping when I die I go to heaven (that's between Yulia's legs! LOL )

Ok, I'll be serious now. I honestly think nothing happens and that's just the end of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 16-07-2003, 22:29   #3
pie crust

I_Love_Yulia, hehe I used to think so too (Sometimes I still do).. You die and don't exist anymore!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 16-07-2003, 22:34   #4
Quality Control

Yea I also think that when you die, you just die...and thats it....Possibly you are reincarnated as something irrelevant like a strand of grass or something...
Old 16-07-2003, 22:45   #5
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally posted by THEvolkovaADDICT
Possibly you are reincarnated as something irrelevant like a strand of grass or something...
OMG, that just really cracked me up!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 16-07-2003, 22:52   #6
@_@

Send a message via AIM to 0newinged Send a message via Yahoo to 0newinged
hmm one of the hardest questions to come up with an answer for...

I don't really have a solid way of thinking of it. It is always on my mind though and I change my views a lot... recently I started thinking there is something more to us... like another sort of world or something... not quite Heaven or Hell but just another world which I can't explain really. Sort of like another plane of existence where all of our experiences come together and we will live out another life,, each world is different for each former person's spirit, depending on our experiences and our level of understanding of life and death...

anywayz, well I guess we won't know untill we are there
Old 17-07-2003, 00:14   #7
Божественная красота

Send a message via AIM to YLuelniaa Send a message via MSN to YLuelniaa
dunno...i assume once u die u die...but your soul drifts elsewhere...
Old 17-07-2003, 01:43   #8
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
i dont think anything happens. consciousness is simply possible because of our evolutionary advancement, and when you die, you're body gives and you are no longer conscious. done.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 17-07-2003, 02:00   #9
ROCK FOR LIGHT

I don't know

I really don't know how to come to a conclusion about this. I also don't think humans really have the mental capacity to know... at least not yet. Will we ever? Who Knows. There's just so much out there that we don't know because it's beyond our realm of thinking. (e.g.- How can it be that the universe is always expanding? If so, then what is it expanding into?.. space?.. nothingness? That just doens't really make much sense. It is mind boggling because it just doesn't click with any logical scientific theories we have thus far, yet somehow it does happen.) There must be truths out there that don't yet fit our scientific knowledge. I guess you could call that somewhat of a "religious" concept, but not really in the traditional sense of the word. Anyway, I guess based on what we know as humans thus far, the most logical response would be to say that we die and that's it. But the point of my post is that there are still things out there that human science can't explain, therefore anything is possible and there is no way to be so sure about it. Sorry for the rant, but I love thinking about these things.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you
Old 17-07-2003, 02:40   #10
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Part of me believes that you just stop existing..when you die, that's it. But then part of me believes that when you die, you go to heaven, but not to the stereotypical heaven. When I say heaven, I mean you get to relive the best times of your life so each individual has their own version of heaven. When I was a kid I used to think that when you die, you could meet all the famous people you always wanted to meet while you were alive. lol
Old 17-07-2003, 03:05   #11
ROCK FOR LIGHT

Quote:
Originally posted by dare2dream28
When I was a kid I used to think that when you die, you could meet all the famous people you always wanted to meet while you were alive. lol
Then I would kill myself now and be with Yulia forever. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you
Old 17-07-2003, 03:32   #12
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Disengage - scary but, if i knew that i'd be around julia, not "be with" but be around julia in life death, then i'd kill myself right now. screw infatuation, loose ends, and anyone who cares about me, and what i could've been in life. Sad. so sad. what power she has.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by Lux; 17-07-2003 at 03:50.
Old 17-07-2003, 03:50   #13

Hmmm.. no one knows.

But what I do know is eternity. This to me is scary. I hate "forever". And there will be a forever. Think about it. You will always exist on some sort of plane. Maybe just reincarnating, time after time after time. Maybe you will be stuck in eternal blackness forever. But what remains constant is that we can never escape eternity. Even being in "heaven", we will always be there. No change. And people need change. But I guess we will have to accept this. There is no evading it.

Lux, would you really do that? I would never. People tend, in my opinion, to under estimate the value of life.
Old 17-07-2003, 04:38   #14
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
mmm which opinion do you want? the religious, the cynic or the sarcastic?

Well part of me believes that you stop existing as easy as that...but I don't like that idea...it's just a little bit crappy that you have to suffer and work a lot in this life to just simply die...(that's why we must be happy and we have to enjoy every passing second)

Of course I have other ideas...I like the reincarnation one...but it's a little bit senseless...if you reincarnate, you should remember something from your past life...to improve the current...but that's not our case sooo....

but I guess no one of us will know the answer until...well until we are dead...but I believe in somethin:g in a fate, not that we are puppets but we have the options (previously given by some one) and we just choose...maybe I read too much Noostradamus
Old 17-07-2003, 04:59   #15
Участник

I think that you're given a choice: go back and try again (reincarnation), or eternal spiritual life. Because I do believe that people have souls, and when you die, well your body is no longer useful, but your soul rises out and then you choose. It explains a lot how sometimes you find people (the rare case) who remind you a heck of a lot of someone else.
But I also believe that it depends a lot on who you were for you to be given the choice. I mean... let's hope there's not a reincarnation of Hitler somewhere.. eek
To wrap it up, I say that afterlife is completely possible. You can't just die and that's it.. that'd be horrible.
Old 17-07-2003, 05:06   #16
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
I don't know where I heard but I listened this idea of reincarnation and I liked it...in fact every deja vu you have or every time you have that feeling that you must do something is like a reincarnation (your karmic cycle)....it's a little difficult to explain so I will try....

You live your life...but in the end you are not happy so you return to a point where you must have taken another option to be one step happier...so every deja vu you have and every queasy feeling is like a warning from our spirit...so in basic you have your fate drawn but you must choose certain paths...

I hope someone was able to understood this rambling...
Old 17-07-2003, 06:29   #17
we shout

After we die .. our soul will be taken back to where we came from .. by an angel . the whole secrests of universe will be open to us ...woohooo... we then will be judge of how many evil and good things we have done on earth .. earth is like taking an exam .. because before we come to earth .. we promised God we will obey God's rules .. ahem ..we just be in the death/grave world until the judgement day (which is either nice or not nice ..depending on what we've done when we live on earth) .. until the end of of the world .. then we all will be gathered...then one by one .. I don't know how the judgement calculation take place .. but we either go to hell or heaven ..

ahem .. where is my halo? ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 17-07-2003, 08:18   #18
Ferpectly Mornal

Funny Ha Ha

I'm not even going to attempt this one, because it only got me into trouble last time! But good try though.
Old 17-07-2003, 09:09   #19
pie crust

karxwp, ooo that deja vu thing totally creeps me out. It sounds really awesome though.. "but in the end you are not happy so you return to a point where you must have taken another option to be one step happier"... freaky..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 17-07-2003, 10:41   #20
we shout

..OT

Because I Said So!

After creating heaven and earth, God created Adam and Eve. And the first thing He said to them was, "Don't."

"Don't what?" Adam asked.

"Don't eat the forbidden fruit," God said.

"Forbidden fruit? We got forbidden fruit? Hey, Eve! We got Forbidden Fruit!"

"No way!"

"Yes WAY!"

"Don't eat that fruit!" said God.

"Why?"

"Because I'm your Creator and I said so!" said God, wondering why he hadn't stopped after making the elephants.

A few minutes later, God saw the kids having an apple break and was angry. "Didn't I tell you not to eat that fruit?" God asked.

"Uh huh," Adam replied.

"Then why did you?"

"I dunno," Eve answered.

"She started it!" Adam said.

"Did Not!"

"DID so!"

"DID NOT!"

Having had it with the two of them, God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their own.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
ReplyPost New Thread