Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Lady GaGa

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 17-03-2010, 06:45   #201
Новенький

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004 View Post
That's nice and all, but you are still missing the point, or are perhaps to young to figure out what the point is... In American TV Shows during the 1980's product placement was all the rage.... She's not doing it to make money. She's doing it to pay homage to Pop Culture's past.

So no, I'm sure you probably do understand pop culture from the present. But obviously, you're lacking the background to know why the "product placement" in Telephone is so fucking hysterical.
Girlie, or do you prefer to be called, dude (this is not to be offensive really genuinely asking) ... I am i my 30s and so when you say that I am young I laugh ... there is nothing 'hysterical' about it.... listen, i give it to gaga, she has some brilliant ideas, is an amazing performer, just.... she might've already crossed in the very very VERY WACK place.... all i said is that i expected MORE from all this hype about the video- that's it. now go read more about the 80s, cause I am pretty sure you have no memories from back then
Old 17-03-2010, 07:18   #202
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormKnownAs View Post
Girlie, or do you prefer to be called, dude (this is not to be offensive really genuinely asking) ... I am i my 30s and so when you say that I am young I laugh ... there is nothing 'hysterical' about it.... listen, i give it to gaga, she has some brilliant ideas, is an amazing performer, just.... she might've already crossed in the very very VERY WACK place.... all i said is that i expected MORE from all this hype about the video- that's it. now go read more about the 80s, cause I am pretty sure you have no memories from back then
The fact that we don't have memories of the 80's has little relevance. Half of what GaGa is inspired by and re-creates, such as the product placement, comes from the 60's - she wasn't around then. Just because she's becoming a bit more freaky doesn't mean she's "WACK". She's not coked out, or falling around at night clubs. She works hard.
Old 17-03-2010, 08:05   #203
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormKnownAs View Post
Girlie, or do you prefer to be called, dude (this is not to be offensive really genuinely asking)
Seriously? There is no way that entire sentence isn't offensive. What does the bar to the left say under my profile name? MALE... Go educate yourself.

Quote:
I am i my 30s and so when you say that I am young I laugh ... there is nothing 'hysterical' about it.... listen, i give it to gaga, she has some brilliant ideas, is an amazing performer, just.... she might've already crossed in the very very VERY WACK place.... all i said is that i expected MORE from all this hype about the video- that's it. now go read more about the 80s, cause I am pretty sure you have no memories from back then
I'm sorry if you're offended that I thought you were 16 or something. You don't act like any 30+ year old I know in real life or on this forum. My mistake.

And Yes, actually I do remember stuff from the 80's, I was born in 1986. The bar to the left also has my age listed. I'll be 24 in June. I remember watching the Berlin Wall Fall on tv, that was November 9, 1989. I remember watching the 1988 Calgary Olympic Games. I remember when Bush ( the first one) was sworn into office. My parents wouldn't talk to each other for days. I saw Batman in the theater with my brother.... I remember quite a bit.

My memory is far above average, and unlike most children I've been watching the news every night since I was 2.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 17-03-2010, 11:29   #204
UTIMTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
I'll be 24 in June. .
Really? I thought you were like 19 or 20.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
Old 17-03-2010, 20:12   #205
Martian Eyes

FormKnownAs, Khartoun2004:
I'm not pleased how you communicate with each other. Stay on topic and refrain from stating your 'opinions' about the other's sex, age, maturity etc. FormKnownAs in particular - may I remind you our forum rules. I know them and I will execute them, if necessary. (As a side note: I'm quite nitpicking about respect toward other forum members). Ok, that's it. Thank you for your attention!

On topic now:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu
I can't convince you of something you refuse to believe. If you'd honestly look at the video and try to understand it versus calling it bland, you'd get it.
I guess I owe you an answer. I'm way too long on this rotten planet that I buy everything without checking. The statement alone about 'commentary of American culture' is by far not enough for me. I'll not waste my time to prove whether that remark is a liturgical chanting of Gaga's official forum or your own understanding, but for me it's the most dead-chewed bubble gum, because almost every artistical product contains in some way a comment on culture and society unless it's not exclusively labeled as 'For Idiots Only'.

Don't think because for you it's obvious, that people on the other side of the Big Pond see it as well. For example, I won't assume that you are aware that Johnny Weissmueller in his Tarzan movies regularly comments on Austrian folk music, something pretty obvious for every Austrian like me. So, if you want to convince me of Gaga's hommage for (past) American culture, you ought to be more specific, preferrably with examples. I don't see - I don't buy.
Old 17-03-2010, 21:40   #206
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
Really? I thought you were like 19 or 20.
Uhm. That's not my quote.
Old 19-03-2010, 08:23   #207
Участник

She Seems to be a fantastic preformer and very creative I like her.

http://getmusic.com.au/ladygaga/videos

Can anyone here rip the telephone video please so i can download it?
~~~~~~~~~~~
One campaign
Old 21-03-2010, 02:41   #208
Chun ruk ter!

I can't help with the video ripping, sorry.

Rob Fusari got butthurt producer/ex-boyfriend syndrome and sued Lady GaGa? wut.
http://www.hiphoprx.com/2010/03/20/l...s-back-photos/
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป
Old 21-03-2010, 11:15   #209
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by taturocks8 View Post
http://getmusic.com.au/ladygaga/videos

Can anyone here rip the telephone video please so i can download it?
Sorry, but for me the site doesn't even open the player ( ). But, if it is the same as the youtube version, then I have it in hd720 here.
Old 21-03-2010, 17:34   #210
Son. Husband. Witch!

An interesting read in itself especially for you GaGa-ites.

Lady GaGa's Telephone video
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...one-video.html
Old 21-03-2010, 19:45   #211
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
An interesting read in itself especially for you GaGa-ites.

Lady GaGa's Telephone video
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...one-video.html
Well that was a very thoughtful article. Thanks for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 14-04-2010, 01:51   #212
Can You See Them Now?

Going to see her on August 30th in St. Paul.
Old 14-04-2010, 21:19   #213
Участник

Thinking of getting the CD ! Lady Gaga has grown on me
Old 01-06-2010, 20:39   #214
Bitchka

still cannot remember my FrmerKnown user pass, unless I am at one specific comp.... but regardless....

Working with Gaga's art director from the Bad Romance video today... and for the upcoming months... SO FUCKING exciting... i really like that video....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 02-06-2010, 03:05   #215
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
still cannot remember my FrmerKnown user pass, unless I am at one specific comp.... but regardless....

Working with Gaga's art director from the Bad Romance video today... and for the upcoming months... SO FUCKING exciting... i really like that video....
Bad Romance was artistically designed by the Haus. Are you referring to someone specific from it or the film director Francis Lawrence? Either way, exciting!
Old 02-06-2010, 11:21   #216
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Bad Romance was artistically designed by the Haus. Are you referring to someone specific from it or the film director Francis Lawrence? Either way, exciting!
Im talking about charles infante.... More specifically, he was the production designer... Really cool guy... Full of ideas and smart! Cant wait to see what we come up with on the project we're currently working on
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 08-06-2010, 17:28   #217
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
http://www.youtube.com/user/ladygagavevo?blend=3&ob=4

Video of Alejandro.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 08-06-2010, 19:15   #218
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
bOrInG. random images strewn together doesn't make me happy. at least telephone had a storyline. this is just dumb. i liked some of the images, but it doesn't look finished. oh well, they can't all be good.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 08-06-2010, 23:25   #219
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Madonna vs Marilyn Manson style vid. And whats up with her music video runtime? I mean, 8 min is too much for that video.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:19   #220
Chun ruk ter!

All that was really added was just more "ALE-ALEJANDRO ALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEJANDRO fernando". The length kind of threw me off 'cause it made me think there would have been some sort of direct-story or something.
It seemed like 8 minutes of flamboyant men in army fashion and bowl haircuts. As if a man from Mexico decided to remake a homoerotic edition of "The Exorcist" and he could only afford all the local Asian moms for hair stylists. Not that it's a bad thing.

I'm not sure how I feel about the video. It has a nice artistic look to it and a pretty interesting concept. It has that creepy, bizarre feel, which I like. But the video doesn't seem like anything I'd repeatedly watch again. I'm fine with my West Side Story mental imagery while listening to it on my MP3 player, instead...

It won't be my favorite video, but it at least helps GaGa live up to her image. And I'm almost sure this may be one of the first times she has worn pants since she transformed into Lady GaGa, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป
ReplyPost New Thread