Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

question to certain tatu fans...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 14-07-2003, 02:06   #41
Banned

you know...

something some of you don't seem to see, do you think you would be preaching about tatu's message if they were not good-looking?

maybe you should ask yourself WHY tatu is able to spread this "message." i don't think anyone would give a sh*t about two ugly lesbians singing about their hardships. as someone said before, the truth hurts.

Old 14-07-2003, 02:12   #42
pie crust

Quote:
we'll need equipment...binoculars, phone taps, hidden cameras, bugs, white suspicious looking vans with a few false license plates in case things get a bit dodgy, black attire [beanies included], fake ids, the whole schbang.
I can fix those fake id's without any trouble. :P How do you think I know so much about alcoholic beverages and strippers? :P

Quote:
maybe you should ask yourself WHY tatu is able to spread this "message." i don't think anyone would give a sh*t about two ugly lesbians singing about their hardships. as someone said before, the truth hurts.
I never thought of it that way. Also, we always say how cute and nice the girls look... But then again, no-one would be big in showbiz if they didn't have the looks.. I mean, Lena had to lose some pounds and Yulia dye her hair black plus all that tan-in-a-can... :laughs:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 14-07-2003, 02:27   #43
see you at the bitter end

ahh yess..the greatest solution to all fan problems has always been achieved through stalking.. but hey count me in! lol I can fix the drinks.. after all, its what I do..

BOT: Well I propose people believe what they believe, don't let others influence you(ie. newpapers, tabloids, articles, *cough* mods *cough*, or the president himself ) . Believe whats in your heart and what you feel..I do.. So why do I dismiss everything I read? I don't.. I always take them into consideration and decide on my own whether it is authentic or not, based on my perception of the girls.. hey I could be wrong, but I'd rather depend on myself than the word of others..

Quote:
maybe you should ask yourself WHY tatu is able to spread this "message." i don't think anyone would give a sh*t about two ugly lesbians singing about their hardships.
hrmm too bad for you they are hot as hell.. does it really matter as long as they spread the message? and hey! they arent the only "gay activists" (if you even want to call them that, considering the fact they have never labeled themselves..) alive you know..

Last edited by jockdstylez; 14-07-2003 at 02:35.

Old 14-07-2003, 04:28   #44
Harrumph.

Quote:
cindango, I love that they are cute as buttons. But they ain't international models: in fact when I first saw Ya Soshla S Uma the first thought in my head was that Yulia looked like a neighbour of mine. (Aka, a common girl.) No offense Yulia fans!

As much as I adore Ani Difranco and Ellen Degeneres, two queer entertainers a lot older than Yulia and Lena, they ain't beautiful, but they transmit the message that no one should care who loves you and why and I love them because of that.

You are not in our heads to know what we think. Who do you think you are to judge us for what we think?

Old 14-07-2003, 04:58   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
You are not in our heads to know what we think. Who do you think you are to judge us for what we think?
could you refresh my memory? what judgements did i make about you guys?

Old 14-07-2003, 05:10   #46
Harrumph.

To me, trying to get into our heads that we are a bunch of blind morons makes me conclude you judge our beliefs. Why wouldn't you, if you don't think that what we do is alright?

Old 14-07-2003, 05:26   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
To me, trying to get into our heads that we are a bunch of blind morons makes me conclude you judge our beliefs. Why wouldn't you, if you don't think that what we do is alright?
blind morons? whaa??

and what is it that i don't think is alright? what are you talking about?

Old 14-07-2003, 05:47   #48
Banned

Send a message via AIM to elf
Hmmm, where's forre?

I don't think this is (or was intended to be) a thread about t.A.T.u.

cindango, if you would like to continue this flame war, please do so in the general forum and stop trolling here, especially since you are making no point.

Old 14-07-2003, 05:49   #49
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by elf
I don't think this is (or was intended to be) a thread about t.A.T.u.

cindango, if you would like to continue this flame war, please do so in the general forum and stop trolling here, especially since you are making no point.
um, my point is that maybe some of you shouldn't be so one-sided.

Old 14-07-2003, 06:13   #50
Primetime Anchor

Too much to clean. The thread ran completely out of topic, that's why it's archived.

::closed::
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 14-07-2003, 06:16   #51
Banned

i think you forgot to close it. :|

forre: Yeh, I saw it. Thanks.

Last edited by forre; 14-07-2003 at 06:31.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread