Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

forre's mind f*cker

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 04-06-2003, 18:17   #21
Primetime Anchor

As I see everyone is providing their own alternatives for a correct answer based on their personal experience.

Let's add some more info:
The window points to the East. The house is located outside a major city.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 04-06-2003, 18:52   #22
Echoes among the Stars

Well, as far as I know you still could be doing any of those things, or none at all. Unless it is a trick question. I'd have to wonder why you'd be counting stars, because from my personal experience people count them rarely

I could guess, but they'd only be guesses, and not very educated ones at that, since I don't think my personal experiences/knowledge is going to be that useful here. I mean, sometimes guessing is a good option, but sometimes it's just a shot in the dark, and here I feel like it's more a shot in the dark.
Old 04-06-2003, 19:08   #23
Santa's bodyguard

Ah, that narrows it down. 2. or 4. Altough I'd say 4 as "shining" and 4am don't exactly go together (Plus can you enjoy sun at 4am? Isn't it a bit cold to be enoying the weather that early?)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 04-06-2003, 20:53   #24
Caterfly's

Send a message via AIM to Bitty2002
forre, here is my guess: It is whatever it is for YOU. This is a subjective drill, one in which to show everyone how EVERYONE reads the same material differently. There will always be what if's. So outside a city you say? How far outside a city? major city- subjective, what is a major city to an Islander is very different than a New Yorker. We wil run over and over this expercise, trying to figure it out, only wasting our times, and feeding into exactly what the true purpose of this thing is: to show how we all think differently, analyze differently, etc.

For example, each of us has a different take on the girls' relationship, how we read articles, even though we all read the same articles and see the same videos. We each see different things.

Regardless of the new info, I still say 4. Cause in MY mind, I read it as a grammatical Q.

EDIT: doesn't everyone see that it being is Sweden doesn't matter? She just chose that because she is writing it and why not. Her making it personal shows me that the location doesn't matter. If this is a true "test" that she picked up from somewhere else, and I guessing it would not say, at Forre's house in Sweden. Which means it can be done without this info.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:40   #25
Участник

They could all be false. As many as three could be correct. In my experience, 2 and 3 are mutually exclusive options. If the sun is up, stars will be too dim comparatively to be seen.

Here are the points in order. As with all things, I can only base my answers on what I know, or have experienced. I've never been to Sweden.

1. Could be true. The likelihood of curbside garbage pickup is proportional to the size of the city. Below a certain size, you won't have curbside pickup, but close to a big city, you are in the suburbs, so you probably would. Is today garbage day?

2. Could be true. Is the sun up? Do you in fact enjoy the sun shining in directly in your face? Maybe the warm is good after a cold winter and spring, or maybe you have bad eyes and can't stand the direct sunshine. Not enough information to objectively know. See below for sunrise information.

3. Could be true. Has the sun come up yet? Even if you can see the stars, you aren't necessarily counting them. Seeing stars is not the same as counting them.

Again, 2 and 3 are mutually exclusive answers, thus only one could be true. Either the sun is up or it isn't. If it is up, you can't see stars. Pre-dawn light would probably make the stars invisible, so both could be false. A deciding factor is how far north is your house? Are you above or below the Arctic Circle? Are there mountains or even a building that might delay the time when you could feel direct sunlight at that window?

I know full darkness in Paris in summer is as late as 10pm, so sunrise before 4am in Sweden is possible. Checking Google for a web site, I find that sunrise in Stockholm today is 3:36am, and in Helsingborg it is 4:25am. Again, since I don't know how far north your house is, there is insufficient information to know if 2 or 3 is true. Knowing the exact location of your house would allow me to exclude 2 or 3, but not prove either.

4. I know next to nothing about birds, so any answer I could give is a complete guess.

Based on the information given, I cannot say if any of the 4 options are true. There isn't enough information given, nor in my own head to know. Given you home's location, I can probably deduce if either 2 or 3 is false, but that is as close as I can get to knowing any of these.

Of course, what you have presented as facts, and possible facts might all be designed to mislead us. Given the subject of this thread, that is a real possibility. 1 and 4 assume you can hear. 3 assumes you can see at night. 2 assumes you can feel temperature. I don't objectively know that any of these are true. You probably can, but that is just another assumption on my part.

In a poetic sense, I can find an entertaining scenario based on the options. As you enjoy the warm sun, and singing birds, you are rudely interrupted by the din of garbage cans being banged around.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:51   #26
Bitchka

Quote:
Of course, what you have presented as facts, and possible facts might all be designed to mislead us.
you think? someone presenting facts? And you say those facts/possible facts are designed to do something? misleading? Ha ha, welcome to the world of tatu.

Now the question is: Is forre. or isnt forre - what is she doing at the window?.......Maybe she is enjoying the sun shining right to her face or maybe she is counting the stars in the sky...... oh wait - Everybody has theirs own opinion about it

and to end this properly, I am gonna say- none of the above, ha ha, forre was standing at the window, thinking... how she is going to f*ck with everybody's minds today and wasnt noticing anything else around her

Quote:
In a poetic sense, I can find an entertaining scenario based on the options. As you enjoy the warm sun, and singing birds, you are rudely interrupted by the din of garbage cans being banged around. [/b]
I also wondered what that combination of sounds would be like - garbage cans dumping thrash in the garbage truck and birds singing - ha ha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 05-06-2003 at 02:05.
Old 05-06-2003, 02:09   #27
blah

i'd go with 3 (count the stars in the sky) because i don't think the sun would be shining then... nor the birds would be singing... cos here, they start singing when the sun is starting to rise, and that is at about 5am... hmm... so considering Sweden is one hour behind Ro (or so i think), and considering the sun rises at the same hour for everyone, i am guessing at 4am there's no sun yet and no birds singing

and i'd add 1 there too, but i dunno what time does the garbage truck start its job there, so... it wouldn't be impossible though... so yeah, 1 and maybe 3 are my options.

Last edited by KillaQueen; 05-06-2003 at 02:21.
Old 05-06-2003, 16:34   #28
Primetime Anchor

Added info:
It's Sunday. Sunrise at 2.45 AM, sunset at 10.40 PM.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 06-06-2003, 06:20   #29
..laissez faire..

Send a message via AIM to smilie faces Send a message via Yahoo to smilie faces
i'm very simplistic my answer is #4
or is it i'm lazy..?? I just tend to ingore some facts and go with the one that I like best... besides why not the birds?
I have a thing for captious questions.. they make me nervous..

well.. i'm just F*ucked .. what about tha?
Old 07-06-2003, 04:13   #30
Primetime Anchor

Added info: It's usually the coldest time of the day here.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 11-06-2003, 19:46   #31
pie crust

forre, I was up until 4.30 yesterday... I went to bed at 4 (and fell asleep a half an hour later).. What happened? No sun, just really light sky, no garbage trucks, no stars.. I heard the birds sing. Annnnd I'm located outside a big city.. Damn. But I guess the point here isn't what happened, it just shows that everyone has different opinions and there are a thousand ways to see things.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 11-06-2003, 19:58   #32
Bitchka

queenbee, were you at your window opening it though? LoL
Or even better - Were you at forre's house?
Was it the same day- that same moment? (Yesterday was raining here, today it is sunny )
Does your window face East?

blaaaah blaaaaaaaaaah

so, you answered yourself - with the opinions matter - lets not quote Lena again
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-06-2003, 20:16   #33
pie crust

coolasfcuk, hehe okay, i'm not flawless
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 11-06-2003, 20:19   #34
Bitchka

queenbee, it's not your fault, dont sweat it. But if everyone wasnt to be super 'strict' about it - we have to face it - it is a very specific thing we are talking about here - look at all the details given by forre.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-06-2003, 21:31   #35
blah

ok, KQ lost her patience...

*stomps foot* None are correct, ok? None!
Old 11-06-2003, 22:27   #36
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
I'd say none of the above...Forre was at the window spying on a neighbor!! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 11-06-2003, 23:15   #37
blah

yeah or forre was sleeping like all normal people do... or ahem she was online like all insomniacs are *points at herself*
Old 11-06-2003, 23:53   #38
Primetime Anchor

Okay no more teasing

It's 4.00 AM in the morning. June 2003. It's clear (no clouds, no rain). Location - my house in Sweden. I open the window and hear the birds singing.

Now check through the thread and look at the alternatives given. Just try to think of what great analysis and theories everyone is capable to create while I just supplied you with a few facts. The test was very simple.

Speak about analysing t.A.T.u.! Oh my!

P.S. freddie of course you can always question my credibility. Pssss ... he-he.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Last edited by forre; 12-06-2003 at 02:49.
Old 12-06-2003, 02:46   #39
Bitchka

Quote:
Now check through the thread and look at the alternatives given. Just try to think of what great analysis and theories everyone is capable to create while I just supplied you with a few fact. The test was very simple..

Speak about analysing t.A.T.u.! Oh my!
So great, i can write a book on it ohhhh wait, maybe someone already did write a book about it

Quote:
P.S. freddie of course you can always question my credibility. Pssss ... he-he
no, psssss forre... are you kidding..... of course we are gonna question ....Prove your facts. Otherwise we will just have to say it's your own opinion, ha ha. Every little detail of how, with what, where, how long...ect.. otherwise it's not valid. What if you read about such story in tabloid and now are presenting it to us, ah? Or... you are only basing your facts on your own one time experiense, which took place in the past....

mda..... thanks for the very entertaining and interesting thread forre I was following it from start to end with enjoyment.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 12-06-2003, 03:06   #40
My Waking Hour

forre

Are you trying to say that all 4 answers are correct? Is that something to do with Tatu as well?

Does the sun really shine at 4am in the morning in Sweden?

Wow

oops, you gave the answer above. I only saw your first post and a couple below before I posted but it was kinda obvious.

But the wrong statement is that you hear the sound of the cleaning of the road and the truck cause I wouldn''t expect the cleaners to be working Sunday

Last edited by spyretto; 12-06-2003 at 03:12.
ReplyPost New Thread