Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Carnivаle

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 01:45   #1
5-5-5

Carnivаle

November 6, 2003 -- THE final episodes of HBO's off-beat drama "Carnivale" reveal exactly who is in charge of the mysterious traveling freak show and the super-natural relationship between two of its main characters.
But the producers will also leave many questions about the lives of the show's mysterious carnies unanswered.

"By the end of the first season you're going to understand a lot more about 'management," Ronald D. Moore told SCI FI Wire. "You'll know who's running the carnival."

"Carnivale" (Sundays at 9 p.m.) follows the lives of a group of carnival workers in the 1930s. Moore says that by the end of this season, audiences will have a much better understanding about the link between Ben Hawkins (Nick Stahl) and Brother Justin (Clancy Brown).

"Even though those two characters aren't going to meet in the first season - which is non-traditional that the hero and the villain aren't going to meet year one at all - you're going to understand that they're both players in a much larger story," Moore said.

"People aren't in the carnivale by accident. You'll start to go, 'Oh my God, that guy is connected to the backstory, and that guy isn't.'

"You'll start to see that Brother Justin is on an arc, on a climb to power, and that Ben is trying to grapple with a role he didn't want, but was born into. That's where you'll be by the end of the first season," Moore said.

"You'll start to understand where it's all going. But it's not really going to answer every single question."

- Don Kaplan

Scorce: http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/10057.htm

Anyone else watching the season finale of the HBO Original Series Carnivаle tonight? Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Old 05-12-2003, 18:46   #2
Участник

Yea!

I thought I was the only one who watched that show! The Last one was Something Unbelivable! It was .... no words to describe it! And the part where Sofie and What's her name were in the truck and got caught by Jonesy and she says ... "This is what it feels like to be betrayed by a friend. You F-ed What's her name ... (Then she looks at her friend) ... and you knew!" I was like ..... Wha? Good stuff! Sorry about all the What's her names, I can't remeber at the moment!
Old 10-12-2003, 11:54   #3
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
God, I love this show :)

It's so interesting...but at the same time, the storyline unfolds like dripping molasses This show always has me guessing, and I'm having a hard time predicting anything. I'd recommend everyone to watch this...if you don't have HBO, then just wait a bit for it to be released on DVD, and then you can watch the whole season I can't wait for season 2!
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
ReplyPost New Thread