Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Cool's camera

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 19-10-2003, 18:55   #21
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I really ALWAYS love the atmosphere of these videos...
"Check out that ass....again - so what's up with guys filming my ass "--> i don't care about your "A...*coughs*"..(how , you, LadyCool, could use such word...hmmm...sorry ..i become too old..hehe..)..but...if you aren't director..may be you could try to be an actress...because of your VOICE...your voice and your tiny silhouette... the way in which you move..in all that, there is a "presence"..something which can't be learnt: one has it or one doesn't have it .....and you, you have it..

Congratulations for the clarinet because it's very difficult to make a good sound the first time...

EDIT:just a stupid french question, may I?...why the ball is in a bag, please?

Last edited by nath; 19-10-2003 at 19:01.
Old 19-10-2003, 21:17   #22
Bitchka

sasha, denial, sunwalk, thank you ladies

Quote:
..may be you could try to be an actress...because of your VOICE...your voice and your tiny silhouette... the way in which you move..in all that, there is a "presence"..
once more thank you! I am really genually surprised....I've always thought my voice is annoying, and now I have people complimenting me could you explain what is it about my voice, please

Quote:
just a stupid french question, may I?...why the ball is in a bag, please?
not stupid at all.... it wasnt in the begining when we started ...but then- there was a girl at the barbequie, and she had her 3 year old son with her, who was playing with the garbage bags....he broght one to us, and we decided that simply basketball is stupid and made up our own game....putting the ball in the bag made it more challenging. must've been the wine or beer's fault
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-10-2003, 21:41   #23
Echoes among the Stars

Dear coolie Your voice is not annoying at all - it's very sweet and at the same time sort of blunt; I'm not sure what it is EXACTLY about it and I agree with sunwalk, you have a kind of magnetism (a 'presence') that is 'cool as fcuk', which definitely comes out in these videos too
Old 20-10-2003, 07:11   #24
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
[b]I am really genually surprised....I've always thought my voice is annoying, and now I have people complimenting me could you explain what is it about my voice, please
Your voice has several intonations... it can be low, deep and, at the same time, when you laugh or when you growths of the cries of exclamation, it resembles to a voice of little girl...This is this mixture which gives its charm .
Old 20-10-2003, 14:48   #25
Bitchka

russkayatatu, sunwalk, thanks for the explanation, ladies

I am working on uploading more videos ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-10-2003, 07:49   #26
Bitchka

okieeee, I am back

I uploaded some more vids....because of limited space... I have to take some away and put new ones in, sorry for the inconvenience

ok, so today's vids are with threme 'dancing' :

Mania - shake, shake it baby 1 - your chance to see whole 2 secs of me in the begining - shaking my bootie to the music...my cousin is filming us, and the surrounding people

Shake, shake it baby 2 - he he, my cousin has a thing for the camera - she loooooves to be filmed, and esp when she's dancing. That's that same night in Mania, except before she was filming, now it is me.... psssss, I am still shaking my bootie while filming, can you tell

Shake it baby 3 - well, this is part 2 of my cousin dancing

Shake, shake it baby 4 - This is Tequila Bar, a tiny thing that floats on water... and by american codes, it is always 4 times more crowded then it should be...and no, I am not that tall... I am dancing on top of the chair !! ..yeah.. the things vodka does to you

Ahhhh, I will survive - one more of those clips from my cousins bday (my t.A.T.u. dress up night)... well, I am on top of the couch again (yes, vodka was involved again) ... thank god it is the V.I.P. launge of one of the biggest clubs in Sofia, so limited amount of people could witness it....and apparently people love Gloria Gaynor, 'cause everyone is singing along and having great time
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 26-10-2003 at 08:25.
Old 26-10-2003, 12:11   #27
we shout

cools, for your cousin ...

Thanks for video .. they are entertaining .... more pretty girls please ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 02-11-2003, 09:23   #28
Banned

Send a message via AIM to elf
You never stop impressing me, coolasfcuk Your videos are really fun to watch and all the hot dancing is amazing! By the way, could you please put back that video with a girl dancing under Budah? Thanx
Old 02-11-2003, 22:27   #29
Bitchka

D, he heeee, I will 'give' that rose to my cousin
sash, more bootie shaking you say... he heeeee.... absolutely no problem...

so here is just one lil clip for now... sort of a preview of what's to come out of my camera from that wild halloween partying

Shake, shake, shake... shake that bootie - ha ha ha, yeah, this is at the after hours party that The Faint had at their rehearsal studio... me and ..cant remember her name....I get coffee every lunch break at the same cafe, and she used to work there, so we would chat [the conversation started with t.A.T.u., he he, yeah she's a fan too]...so we just bumbed into eachother at the party... anyway, that's what I call the right 'camera attitude'I would have her in my video anytime. ..and yeah, she is not in a halloween costume, so she doesnt look as funny as the rest of us ... My friend Ted is fliming

Quote:
By the way, could you please put back that video with a girl dancing under Budah? Thanx
elf, I will have to look it up again and upload it, it might take me a little time, but I will
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 02-11-2003 at 22:32.
Old 03-11-2003, 00:20   #30
Echoes among the Stars

cool,

позволи ми да цитирам: това беше Мега Яко

Thanks for uploading - and nice costume too

Last edited by russkayatatu; 03-11-2003 at 04:45.
Old 03-11-2003, 00:24   #31
pie crust

coolasfcuk, I can't see the videos for some strange reason..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 03-11-2003, 00:29   #32
Bitchka

russkayatatu, мерси много... радвам се, че ти хареса.

Queenie I am not sure why....maybe try again.. no bandwith limit, so that shouldnt be it
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 03-11-2003, 03:08   #33
5-5-5

coolasfcuk

Great Teaser. Can't wait for the rest! Also, your holding a bottle of what in you hand?
Old 03-11-2003, 04:40   #34
we shout

There's something familiar about the girl in that video I thought .. then I remember X-tina, then I remember Cools.. then I was OMG! <-- Britney style she looks so real like X-tina!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 24-11-2003, 23:27   #35
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
OMG! <-- Britney style she looks so real like X-tina!
ha ha... ah, that halloween times.... tack D

so... it's been a while since I've posted something here... havent had time to play with my camera lately... but I forgot I had uploaded few more vids before awwwww, I am not sure what I am doing...I am such a goofy idiot on those... but oh well... have fun laughing I laugh at myself, so you can too...

"Oh MY Gosh... you guys !!!" - LoL this is me in the freezing cold .... drinking coffee (well, and Dr Pepper from McDonalds as well ) at a suburbian Starbucks... lol ... and just look behind me... Burger King... Dairy Queen... lol.. fast food heaven that's what America Midwest Suburbia is all about. Blaaaaaaaaaaaah, anyway... the clip is of me 'practicing' to be X-tina Aguilera for halloween ... this is my 'Award Acceptance Speech' and my friend Jessica is filiming me.

X-tina Shaking it ... to Beyonce and Jay-z LoL - ha ha, and isnt one of my friends a perfect 'Hulk Hogan' from WWF
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 25-11-2003, 00:41   #36
you'll need love

Quote:
"Oh MY Gosh... you guys !!!"
Gotta love that video.. love it how Jessica stars laughing before you even finished the first sentance, and the camera jumps to the left because of it. Of course the speech itself is awsome too. I agree with nath you would be great both infront of the cam and behind it too..
Should do a "Mel Gibson" and direct yourself more often
*remembers I can record too. Well I'm not a director or anything *
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 25-11-2003, 18:42   #37
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
"Oh MY Gosh... you guys !!!" -
I'm like QueenBee i have some problems to see the videos...The sound is ok but the image doesn't follow....i'll try later to see them again..

But...bUT.....BUT THIS ONE....is FANTASTIC...Fantastic in the meaning I see it , and I see it again with always an increasing smile on the face...
It's just some seconds...but sometimes you see long movies without having the same feeling....it's just several seconds of pure joy!...Thanks for this smile Cool !
Old 25-11-2003, 20:15   #38
pie crust

My problem is exactly the same as sunwalks (about the image + sound)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 25-11-2003, 20:22   #39
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by sunwalk
I'm like QueenBee i have some problems to see the videos...The sound is ok but the image doesn't follow....i'll try later to see them again..
Quote:
My problem is exactly the same as sunwalks (about the image + sound)
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... I have no idea why that would be... works just fine for me... and other people I guess... Tina, little helper comp know-it-all....HELP !!! why would that be, do you know.....

Quote:
Gotta love that video..
Quote:
But...bUT.....BUT THIS ONE....is FANTASTIC...Fantastic in the meaning I see it , and I see it again with always an increasing smile on the face...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 'Oh myyyy goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh you guysssssss!!!" he he... thank you very much... i am happy you enjoyed it.

and TLFdk... ja ja, record, please..
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 25-11-2003, 20:25   #40
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
LMAO @ the vid of ur acceptance speech....the words "oh my gosh u guys" will forever be ingrained on my brain
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
ReplyPost New Thread