Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Podnebesnaya Compilation Album

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 16-03-2004, 05:07   #1
no....

Podnebesnaya Compilation Album

I don't know if i'm the only one who's curious... but, Do any of the Russian fans HAVE this CD? Was it even released?

I'm very confused, we've seen no scans of the artwork for the CD, does it not have any picture of the girls? And what about the Tatu Track? We know there is one full song on it that most of us haven't heard. We don't even know if it's all just Lena or not. So this is my filling my curiousity? Any answers Sunny? Forre? Igor? ....

Thanks in advance.
Old 15-04-2004, 14:02   #2
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
It has just been released a few days ago. I was disappointed because there was only one website selling it, and it looked like it only shipped to Russia, but it ships everywhere. With my handy translator(only to be certain), I found my way around very easily. I can't wait to hear Belochka in full CD quality! And Russian to American dollars = cheap! Yay for me. ...And, oh yeah, the exclusive supplier for the CD is this site.
Old 15-04-2004, 16:00   #3
Where's my sleeve?

Send a message via AIM to ihavetatusleeve
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasnedagoniat
It has just been released a few days ago. I was disappointed because there was only one website selling it, and it looked like it only shipped to Russia, but it ships everywhere. With my handy translator(only to be certain), I found my way around very easily. I can't wait to hear Belochka in full CD quality! And Russian to American dollars = cheap! Yay for me. ...And, oh yeah, the exclusive supplier for the CD is this site.
Yay for nasnedagoniat! Thanks for the link. I clicked around and used a translator, too but am still confused! I figured out the price is $5 USD with 35 cents shipping Highway ripoff!! LOL How much did your order come out to for shipping to the US, NND?

I feel bad, tho, that we're paying for this record with one new song and a slew of unknowns when we were told that with the show we'd see the recording of the much-anticipated new Tatu LP. We were duped on this one, and I feel hesistant to invest in it no matter how cheap it is; I'd rather get the single for "Squirrel" if they release one, really; hopefully Larry Tee or another great DJ will do remixes and they'll be released soon. I've heard it on MP3 and that's fine with me. If they recorded the new LP in secret, I hope they release it soon!

And now I get this crazy feeling that the show in NJ is going to be a Podnebesnaya showcase in the guise of a Tatu concert. I hope that when May 22 rolls around we get to see a full concert by Tatu (at least an hour of performance) rather than a talent show with the other artists on the record, and then a few songs from the girls. You really never know what will transpire.
Old 15-04-2004, 17:55   #4
The Bunny Prince

Heya! My order came out to be around $14.00 to ship to the U.S. I don't think that was bad at all. I was kind of surprised.

I was quite desperate too. When I'm desperate I can do amazing things. The Russian words started to become English all of a sudden. I guess I knew Russian all along. LOL The only thing that's wierd is you pay after you have ordered with this thing called ASSIST. I wouldn't normally go through this, but I sent emails to all the Russian/American music stores, and they all said they didn't have it and something about an exclusive title to sell. I guess that means the record company made a deal with that internet store??

Right now, about t.A.T.u., I agree with the "Wait And See" method. I don't know what else to do, except listen to Belochka on repeat and pretend I'm a bunny. If you have questions on how to get the cd, I don't mind helping.
Old 15-04-2004, 19:35   #5
Where's my sleeve?

Send a message via AIM to ihavetatusleeve
Thanks for the info. I think I'll "wait and see" with this record. $14 with delivery from Russia is a good price. tho.

And you're a bunny and a prince now - interesting
Old 16-04-2004, 14:00   #6
The Bunny Prince

The Bunny Prince of Podnebesnaya, that's me. I'll have to change up my profile to confirm this to everyone.
Old 17-04-2004, 14:40   #7
The Bunny Prince

So, we can tell when a cd is actually good....there is less of an effort to share. LOL. I ordered the album days ago, but from Russia to the U.S., I fear I'll be an old bunny by the time I get the cd. So, I officially request for the best tracks to be uploaded by anyone in possession of the cd at this time. Even if precautions are taken to stop the music from going around the entire net and decreasing album sales. I'd like to hear what I paid for.(w/o paying more at Delit) The best tracks include, Helya, Orkrist - Planeta, the rap song , and the arabic song, and whatever else. Thankies.

EDIT: I got them from someone, YAY! Now it's my turn. Yay!

Last edited by nasnedagoniat; 18-04-2004 at 00:55.
Old 19-04-2004, 07:40   #8
Участник

Send a message via MSN to razormaid
People, the album is available at delit.net in the Russian Music section under 'Taty'. If you sign up to the site you can download 2 tracks per day free (very slow though) or you could use your credit card.
Old 19-04-2004, 17:24   #9
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
http://delit.net/music/title_list_rus.phtml?id=7424

i tried to listen but the links don't work

whaat the
Old 19-04-2004, 17:48   #10
you'll need love

oi.. going to get me the remix album and the new Smash freeway album aswell as this one

Thank you for the links

*goes to figure out how to shop in the store*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 19-04-2004, 18:01   #11
pie crust

Lux, I think you need to be registered there. I'm registered and it works for me, I just tried.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 19-04-2004, 18:59   #12
Прохожий

Also, If you don't want to wait to get another 2 songs, you can go to audiostore.ru! It's the same deal, 2 songs a day, and registration is free! Also, we have worked out a server where you can get the rest of the songs here: ftp://ard.no-ip.info/others , Look for Podnebesnaya No.1! Good luck at getting the entire album, it really is great. I actually purchased a cd just to have it.
Old 19-04-2004, 19:33   #13
we shout

nasnedagoniat, oii!! you bought the album? hmm . ..when are you going to receive it? I like the front cover art-work .. LoL..if you get the CD .. will you scan it ? .. well... I already have Belochka CD version MP3 .. so I guess no need to buy the album .. just hope girls come out with new album .. or what I really want is the album of all girls song while at podnebesnaya in there .. I don't care if its half way!! urrrhg!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 19-04-2004, 20:03   #14
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
The album was released not so long ago, haven't seen it in shops tho but to be frank, didn't even have the chance to check. I've heard most of the songs during that Echo of Moscow interview, so I went to Delit to download ones I liked or haven't heard. 2 songs so far: Helya's 'Naydu' wich lacks any vocal abilities from the girl but still sounds nice in my ears. I do like the beat. Second one is Fly_Dream's 'Mezhdu nebom...' Like this one a lot. The music is nice and the girl's vocals are soft and relaxing. Thanks to D have heard Belochka also. No changes from what we've heard before. Still poor arrangement and still no Yulia singing.
Old 19-04-2004, 20:15   #15
we shout

Thats song Belochka is Lena singing to Yulia .. how Yulia to sing in it? ..that poor arrangment .. to ..how to say this .. to emphisized ( is there such word? LoL ) .. I mean to tell about their surrounding ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 19-04-2004, 20:22   #16
iMod

I don't like the way Ivan is using Tatu's name to sell his new projects. Tatu's logo is on the cover even though there is no real Tatu song in it, it's only there to sell.

Lena herself said that Belochka was never finished, Yulia was supposed to sing too but the girls left Ponebesnaya before Yulia could do her part. The version on this album is just an half finished demo, Yulia's vocals are missing and the music is the same as the early drafts of the song. It's not a finished product and definitely not a Tatu song, Ivan put it there only to increase the sales of the album.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 19-04-2004, 20:42   #17
you'll need love

well it worked cos it's going my way
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 19-04-2004, 20:54   #18
The Bunny Prince

I sure did denial, I don't know when I'm going to get it, but hopefully soon. Sure I'll scan it if nobody does before me. I've just about d/l the whole album online too, I must say honestly that it is good music. There is something for everyone, and most of the songs have that "Shapovalov effect" as in they can be put on repeat and seem like they never get old. Hmmm... My favorite now is "Planeta", it's mostly music until the end. A girl comes on and sings(screams). It has that feeling of when Tatu scream or sing with lots of emotion. It's very powerful, but short, which is good so it doesn't get boring.
Old 19-04-2004, 21:33   #19
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLFdk
well it worked cos it's going my way
Hehe, i have no doubt that it's going to work, it's clever maketing. Belochka is there to attract (former) Tatu fans, and the other songs are there to hook them on Ivan's new projects. Then Ivan will just have to release new albums of the most promising new projects and people will follow, Tatu will disappear and the transition to the "next generation" will be completed. "Only stupid people need the girls".
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 19-04-2004, 21:53   #20
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
QB - thanks. i'll have to register asap
haku - i see what you're saying, and agree to some point. but maybe he's throwing out there what's left in lieu of not having anything prepared because of his recent legal misfortunes.
ReplyPost New Thread