Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

No gay animals?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 16-11-2003, 07:19   #1
Harrumph.

Talking No gay animals?

Quote:
Originally said by Fidget
There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. And I am not saying there is. It's just not the way it is intended. There are no homosexual animals.
Wrong. There has been gay behaviour noticed in penguins, chimps, vultures, gorillas, a number of others, and lastly, humans. (That we have a thumb and a brain bigger than our fist does not mean we're not animals.)

I here post a couple of articles that prove Fidget completely wrong.

Gay Animals in general.

Gay Sheep.

More info on gay rams.

Lesbian Chimpanzee.

Deviant Animals . This one's rather funky. Who knew monkeys have recreational sex. XD

Mmmm. There's also proof that straight animal relationships don't always work.

Quote:
Dole explained the role of the male honeybee is to mate with the queen and produce offspring. "The workers and the queen and the soldiers are all female; the males are there for only one reason," he said. The males can only mate once, Dole said. After mating, their abdomens explode and they die. Any males that don't get a chance to mate are kicked out of the hive and die from starvation, he said.
Mmmm. Need any other examples? Like for example, ms. Religious Mantis: right after coupling, she eats her partners head. As does the Black Widow spider, that actually saves its partners body for its offspring.
"Mama, is this daddy I'm eating?"

Old 16-11-2003, 07:39   #2
Участник

darje, who is provoking me now?

As far as I am concerned the animals in these articles/pictures/whatever could be forced to do what they are doing. And that is Cruelty to Animals. Visit http://www.spca.org [Socienty for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals]. Adopt a "gay" dog or something...
Old 16-11-2003, 07:51   #3
Harrumph.

Mmmmm. I was just proving you wrong. You've proved me wrong in the past, you know?

However, they are not forced to do what they're doing. I've been to the zoo and there ARE lesbian chimps getting it on. That you don't want to believe it, ah, that's something else.
Old 16-11-2003, 07:58   #4
The Dream is Over, :~(

That site refers to animal cruelty in pet stores, or dog kennels, and whatever.

I don't think people are actually raping dogs and other animals in the name of science... unless they're into bestiality - in which case animals are willing participants.
Every had a dog hump you're leg?
Did it feel like you were raping it?

Anyhoo, the only way animals can actually be forced into gay sex would be if one party was raping the other. Which would kinda prove that there are gay animals out there!
But then of course there would be animals into S&M, dominatrix, etc...
How do you think people could factor that in...
Hey, do think there are animals out there into furries?
Or would that be kinda redundant?

ETA: Just a thought, if animals were into dominating wouldn't they have to wear leather? From animal skin? Animals wearing animal skin?!!!
THAT'S FCUKED UP!
Old 16-11-2003, 08:03   #5
Участник

darje, yeah, when you are a female chimp in a cage with another female chimp for the rest of your life, you'll be alesbian. Hell, I will. They have sexual needs. Just like men in jail. They are not gay, but they have needs, you know...

Anyhow, I will not get involved. I believe there might be gay animals.
Old 16-11-2003, 08:11   #6
no....

Actually, I know a guy who studied Orangatans in Indonesia and found that they did show Homosexual behavior. Quite OFTEN.... Male on Male, Female on Female

Besides, this whole "UNNATURAL" <i remember hearing it was unnatural too> stuff is nonsense...
Anything that happens in NATURE is NATURAL... and guess what? People being gay happens. Therefore it's NATURAL. Plus, i think the stagerring ammount of homosexual people and i know for a fact that most people have H/S Thoughts every once in while from just Once in a lifetime to Every 2 minutes [these ones are probably fully gay]. That's why some psychologists and geneticists are studying these behavoir. I think they have a scale of sexuality too. Anyhoo.... some things are pointing to it being genetic, but these researches have very little warrant.

BESIDES

The Term unnatural was created to say that we synthetically created it. And it can only be applied to like, PLASTICS and FOOD PRODUCTS... not BEHAVIOR. Because any Behavior a Human or Animal does is NATURAL... you can't say that what we do is Unnatural... What? Being gay is some SUPER NATURAL PHENOMENON like GHOSTS and UFOs?! Riiiight.

i'm sorry, but that's just RIDICULOUS!

[there can't be lesbian lions though, nope, cause they ONLY go into heat when there is a male around, isn't that neat?!]

:: this'll probably be yet another gurgi post to go completely unnoticed, just like all the others ::

Last edited by thegurgi; 16-11-2003 at 08:32.
Old 16-11-2003, 08:18   #7
Harrumph.

Fidget, honestly, do you live in the nineteenth century? What zoo uses cages anymore? Mexican ones don't, at least. They're free to use a HUGE portion of land, provided by the zoo to each reserve. You should come here, it's huge.

And men in jail did something to be in jail, you know? Don't even bring that up.

However, female chimps have no needs like male chimps, you know? They go into heat and this makes male chimps crazy around them, but they have hot monkey lesbian sex (god, I have so much fun with those expressions) whenever they feel like it. Why do you think humankind has traces of homosexuality all the way from Greece? Chimps are humankind's forefathers (chimps and lemures).

By the way, I am a dyke and I never spent a day in a cage with another female human. ^_^

PowerPuff Grrl, LMAO at your ideas. Do you think there can be gay bears... that are actually BEARS? *Gasp.*
Old 16-11-2003, 08:25   #8
Участник

darje, I meant a closed environment by saying a cage. Meet me half way here. Plus, I said that I believe that there are gay animals around, what's all the fuss about? Are you not happy that I surrendered?

I will even say that being gay is natural, just leave me alone. OK?

Edit: i am very dissapointed that you guys always twist my words inside-out. It's unfair. Darje, you know exactly what i was talking about in my previous post, so don't play silly.
Old 16-11-2003, 08:29   #9
Harrumph.

Hey, no reason to get angry about all of this. You had your fun proving us wrong and insulting us, yet we haven't said a word in this thread. Don't think I'm defying you: I'm bringing up a debate and you're surrendering this early on?
Old 16-11-2003, 08:31   #10
Участник

darje, I can't be bothered. I still believe in what I want to believe in. I just want to stop this stupid fighting. We are all going to part with our own opinions anyway.

If you like twisting words inside-out, go somewhere else. It's disgusting.
Old 16-11-2003, 08:32   #11
we shout

Yes they are gay animals .. I saw a male cat wants to make love with another male cat .. with my own eyes .. then I saw this female cat looks wonder in her face ..

So I kicked the gay male cat because the other male cat was actually trying to eat.. the gay male cat was upset with me ..

Well I don't mind his sexual preference actually . it was just that the cat was wanting to eat.. and I think its rude.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 16-11-2003, 08:34   #12
Участник

denial, and I saw UFO's landing in my back yard.
Old 16-11-2003, 08:59   #13
Harrumph.

denial,

Fidget, green and smallish or silver and tall? I didn't twist your words. Name one ocassion in which I did. About me being in a cage with a female human? That's not twisting, that's comparison by basic semantics. Men in jail have nothing to do with this topic. About the needs of female chimps, didn't I actually explain you scientific FACTS?

denial did nothing to you, she was actually explaining something she saw. Let her be and don't be so rude. Stop living in this itty bitty world and open yourself the worlds of others.

Ah, so it is disgusting? Fidget, all lesbians are disgusting to you: you're banging your head against a queer brick wall because you don't want to accept us, the lot of the lesbian population in the forum, as we are, as natural as you were born. If you opened yourself to our ideas, I guarantee you that we'd reciprocate. I want to remind you that you're seventeen and most of these people have lived a lot more time than you have. Don't close yourself to experience.
Old 16-11-2003, 09:47   #14
Участник

darje,
Quote:
Ah, so it is disgusting? Fidget, all lesbians are disgusting to you...
Twisting words? Here is your example. I never said lesbians were disgusting to me. You are putting words in my mouth. I repeatedly stated that I am fine with lesbians. I am neutral towards them. You twisting my words is however disgusting.

Now we better stop this fight, cuz Igor threatened to ban people.
Old 16-11-2003, 11:29   #15
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally posted by Fidget
darje,

Twisting words? Here is your example. I never said lesbians were disgusting to me. You are putting words in my mouth. I repeatedly stated that I am fine with lesbians. I am neutral towards them. You twisting my words is however disgusting.
You said that the thought of two women having sex with each other was sickening, don't you think it means the same thing?

I personally can't believe you're getting away with all this. This forum is full of gay and bi people and yet you're constantly being disrespectful towards us. If you had been any other member you would have been kicked out for those kind of comments, but of course because you're golden girl Kate B *rolls eyes* you get away with everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 16-11-2003, 15:18   #16
tATu - Fan

Great, I was just about to open a thread with the title "The Gay animal-thread. Well, no need for this anymore, as you, Darje, did it. Well done!

Did anybody mention the primates called => "Bonobos", they are an excellent example for the fact that animals do practice same-sex in free nature.
Quote:
There is one species, however, in which pleasure and homosexual activity seem undeniably linked. Even the sceptical Clutton-Brock, when asked about this species, the bonobos or pygmy chimpanzees, agrees laughingly, "Oh them, well, they'd probably do anything".

"If you're looking for homosexual sex in vast quantities, forget humans, it's bonobos you want," says primatologist Robin Dunbar. "It's scandalous," he chuckles. "They'll have sex with anyone, never mind the sex or age." An observer doesn't have to wait long to notice females locked into a face-to-face embrace all the better to indulge in mutual genital rubbing, or spy males glued together via open-mouthed kisses with plentiful mutual tongue stimulation. ...

... They need something that will diffuse conventional stresses and rebuild relationships after squabbles." For bonobos, sex fits the bill. "Where we bring chocolates and flowers, they groom and kiss instead." And it seems to work. Bonobo society is noticeably more harmonious than that of their closest kin, the common chimps.

But while bonobos may remain the most spectacular example of animal homosexuality, Bagemihl is convinced that the case studies in his book represent only the tip of the iceberg that is homosexual life on Earth. After all, even in long-term field studies of many species, sexual behaviour is rarely observed. Heterosexual mating between cheetahs, for instance, has been recorded only five times in the wild. "The fact that homosexuality has not been seen in many animals does not necessarily mean that it is absent in those species: only that it has yet to be observed," says Bagemihl.
I also remember a cases with penguins that were widely reported over here - don't know why but everybody loves penguins. *shrugs*
Quote:
To compound the difficulties, in many species, males and females look alike, at least to the human eye--with embarrassing results on occasion. King penguins in Edinburgh Zoo in the early decades of this century went through a number of name changes as their keepers realised that sexual behaviour was no foolproof clue to biological sex. Two penguins that had initially been seen engaging in what was thought to be "heterosexual" activity--"Eric" and Dora--later turned out to be both female. (Eric was renamed Erica.) Another pair, initially called "Bertha" and "Caroline", eventually escaped from accusations of lesbianism only to be confirmed as the gay males Bertrand and Charles.

Quote:
"...His work will make it increasingly difficult for anyone to write off the whole idea of homosexuality in animals."

Further reading:
* Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity by Bruce Bagemihl, St Martin's Press, New York (1999)
All in all: There exists homosexuality among animals in free nature, among the "primitive" animals as well as among the primates which are kinda related to us homo sapiens sapiens.
Fact.

Last edited by Rob; 16-11-2003 at 15:24.
Old 16-11-2003, 15:24   #17
Primetime Anchor

Another variation in the nature. That's all. Variations make the evolution run. Repetitive patterns in nature don't exist. Everything is based on constant modification. No 100% identical creatures, no identical spieces. Just speices are groupped for easy identification. So there are all possible versions. The nature is designed to survive. Conclusion: since variations exist, we should accept them. Animals, people, herbs, whatever.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 16-11-2003, 17:51   #18
My Waking Hour

yeah, I wanted to post about it too, as soon as Fidget started calling it unatural. It's certainly an anomaly - a "variation", as forre put it, in more modest terms, but not unatural. Though I don't know to what extent those animals go

I think that racism is more "unatural", actually.
Old 16-11-2003, 18:20   #19
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Wow! You beat me too it. I didn't know that this thread existed when I posted on "questions to the moderators."

Well gay animals are a FACT (or maybe they're bisexual who knows? ). And not in a cage or a controled environment. Homosexual activity is also present in the wild. I agree that all this are variation of one basic sex drive... and if it exists in the wild in different species that means that this variation survived trough millions of years of evolution, thus it must have a purpose in the circle of life.

And looking trough a human point of view - to say that two women having sex is not natural is just stupid. What is there left of the natural beahaviour in a modern homo sapiens? Is it natural to wear clothes? Is it natural too travel 1000 Km/h on an airplane? It's only natural cause those ideas were burned in our head by the civilization we all live in. Considering all this two girls making love should be the most natural thing in the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 17-11-2003 at 16:48.
Old 16-11-2003, 22:43   #20
blah

TRUE!

my two female dogs (mother and daughter, btw) ARE lesbians... they kiss each other all day and they ahem... they can be found in indecent positions LOL... and one is blonde and the other is black... and after hearing about tATu, my dad would often address to them as: "the tatu girls" LMAO
ReplyPost New Thread