Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Linda

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 19:18   #21
Участник

I have a "Nigoda" song remix in the final stage of development. Hopefully it will be released soon in the "Island of Arts".

It will be possibly also available from the official http://www.linda.su site.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Made of stone can neither breathe nor flow...
Old 10-05-2005, 13:38   #22
we shout

Thank you Mulder.. wow.. there were really lots of video to download there.. I just watch Agonia .. I must say I like the vide very very much .. thanks ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 10-05-2005, 17:44   #23
...rosa pastel

I like it too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
Thank you Mulder.. wow.. there were really lots of video to download there.. I just watch Agonia .. I must say I like the vide very very much .. thanks ..
I like it very much too It's one of the best videos I've ever seen...
Very coool and I don't know why it reminds me "The Grudge"
Old 10-06-2005, 19:52   #24
Trust no1

New mp3 ЗВОНОК available on the http://www.linda.su/ site. Usual rules apply - find it under 10.06.2005 on the main news page and download using the link.

It's quite a commercial song for Linda, at least in the beginning, although it ends in a typical Linda "kitchen sink production".

My Russian is non-existent but even I heard "nichya" in the lyrics - that word gets everywhere
Old 18-07-2005, 21:55   #25
Trust no1

More updates to the Linda site.

A couple of videos: the first a dance version of Begi performed on a pop music show, just Linda with a backing track. It appears to be the final song on the show and cuts off after 1.52. It's interesting for Linda's visual appearance - red hair and none of her trademark makeup. The second is another performance from Megahouse (I think that's what it translates as) in Moscow 2004, Две улитки from the Zrenie album. Apparently this is very rarely performed, so it's nice to have a video. There is another set of videos, which seem to be some sort of music review show (if I've read it right) and one featuring some scenes from a cartoon about a squirrel set to В пропасть from Ataka (no I'm not making this up ).

There are also some mp3's available. There are 4 from the Invasion concert in Kazakhstan - Oxota (which is the opening instrumental track on Ataka), Mir Protiv Nas, Begi and Vorona. Good sound quality, due to them being recorded and broadcast by Maximum Radio.

Alex Cold's Nigoda remix (as mentioned above) is now available and is definitely worth the download.

There is also an Agoniya dance mix, which is "interesting" and I'll leave it at that.

Go to http://www.linda.su/video_o.htm for the videos and http://www.linda.su/music_o.htm for the audio. Look for anything with "New" beside it.
Old 19-07-2005, 14:01   #26
Участник

It's great to see my track on the Linda's web-site.

Big thanks to the crew of linda.su!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Made of stone can neither breathe nor flow...
Old 19-07-2005, 20:31   #27
Trust no1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Cold
It's great to see my track on the Linda's web-site.
Colour me impressed
Old 11-12-2005, 21:07   #28
Trust no1

It's been a while since anything new appeared on the Linda site. As far as I can tell, there is going to be a major change to the site, although they are rather vague about when.

However, there does appear to be a "new" album due for release on 13 December, although it looks like it's a collection of remixes and a fair bit of Vorona for some reason. Babelfish translates the title as "Almost Gemini".

They look to have set up links to stream the songs, but they're not working yet.
Old 12-01-2006, 23:22   #29
Trust no1

Something new on Linda's site I'd almost given up hope.

The first of two new videos is the long awaited Так кричали птицы which consists of bits of previous videos and live performances running under the track. Quite interesting, especially a couple of the shots of a live concert where you can see the crowd going apeshit. Linda's live performance vids normaly don't show crowd shots for some reason. Get this one from http://www.linda.su/video.htm and scroll right down to the bottom of the page.

The second video is a live performance where Linda came on as guest performer to duet with the group Би-2 on Звонок (Bell). Unfortunately, half way through the song, the TV show decided to cut to an interview at the front of the crowd Only worth the download if you have broadband (so it's not costing you anything) or you are as mad a fan as me If you must, then go to http://www.linda.su/video_o.htm and it's the 4th video on the page.

There are also some interview videos (for those who speak Russian) - second & third videos on the same page, and some information about the new album - I think it best translates as Almost Twins - which has 2 new songs ("Тай" и "Встреча") 7 remixes and 9 songs from previous albums. There are links to some of the tracks, but they are such low quality that I wouldn't bother. You can get them from the main page http://www.linda.su/ if you really want, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Hopefully it won't be another four months before we get something new.
Old 19-01-2006, 09:22   #30
KORiA

Send a message via AIM to Mute_Clouds
Thank you for teh updates on Linda :]
~~~~~~~~~~~
My Photography | My Myspace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Odd. My computer says it's only March 23rd. The conflabbed new age machines! Always messing up I tell you!
Old 04-03-2006, 15:06   #31
Trust no1

Video for one of the new songs - Тай! - now available.

Get it from http://www.linda.su/video.htm right at the bottom of the page. Apparently the video is all about overcoming obstacles.

Enjoy
Old 20-04-2006, 23:19   #32
Участник

I found this -

'Extravagant Russian singer Linda presents new single and 2 videos'

After December release of best songs collection "Almost Twins" Russian singer Linda returns with new ideas, new style, new producer and absolutely fresh non-ordinary repertoire.

The most mysterious and unusual singer of the national musical stage Linda works on 7-th studio album together with a Greek producer, composer and talented musician Stephanos Korkolis. It should be mentioned that Stephanos Korkolis is regarded as an alive legend in Greece.

Single "I will steal" became the first message from the new album. At present moment the song is broadcasted at best radio stations "Europe Plus" and "Russian Radio".

2 videos for songs "I will steal" and "Marked" were shot in Greece in the beginning of April. Camera crew of famous Greek producer Maria Skoka worked on the videos. The shootings took place in ruins of a deserted castle and out at sea.

Closed presentation of the single "I will steal" and premiere of 2 videos will be held on April 28.

Source - http://news.rin.ru/eng/news///6507/10//
Old 22-04-2006, 11:38   #33
Trust no1

Video for Я украду (I Will Steal) now available from the Linda Site here - go to the bottom of the page and click on the red arrow.

It's not your usual Linda video, but I like it, and the song is up to her normally high standard.
Old 16-05-2006, 19:47   #34
Trust no1

The Linda site has had a major revamp and as a result all attempts to reach the audio and video pages get a 404

However the forum is available and my usual actions of clicking on any useful looking link got me to http://www.plag.fatal.ru/video.htm which contains several videos recorded from the audience at a small club in June 2004. Note that numbers 1 and 2 are not available and number 9 appears to be a broken link, but the rest are good. The files range from 7.6mb to 11.7mb.

The stage is so small that Linda and her band can barely squeeze onto it, so her usual collection of dancers, swordsmen and fire eaters are missing and you get just the music

And just to warn you, the last vid cuts off rather suddenly.
Old 16-06-2006, 22:00   #35
Trust no1

The Linda site has had another overhaul and this time the links work

I shall shortly be examining the video section in detail to see if there is anything new.

Interesting that the links to other sites brings up http://svetlanagejman.ru/ which seems to be a fan page, with a most interesting audio section, which lets you download most of the albums in good quality mp3. I now have "Concert", which I have been trying to buy for years
Old 17-06-2006, 10:20   #36
Участник

This site (linda.su) has new design and U can find there some interesting information, and if U know russian lang. U can read new version of Linda's history.
Old 17-06-2006, 13:30   #37
Trust no1

And for those of us who don't know Russian, Babelfish is our friend

I have had a look at the videos and there only a couple of new ones of interest - in the "clips" section (which has all the official videos) there are now 2 versions of Agonya. There's only a slight difference between them, though.

Much more interesting is another video from the Concert for Beslan back in December 2004. This is a version of Begi and is excellent. However first you have to find it Although there is a "clips" link, there is no link to "video" which is where you can find all the live and TV vids. So you need to type in the url yourself http://www.linda.su/video.html

When moving around the site, watch out for the sound clips which accompany every page, some are quite loud if you're wearing headphones. You can mute it, with the button on the left, but that only mutes the page you are on. Move to another page and the music restarts.
Old 17-06-2006, 20:18   #38
Обезьянки / Null & Void

I wish I could download Agoniya VID,,,, the site is in Russian,,, I understad words like VIDEO, DOWNLOAD,, and MUSICA,,, but this is tough for me,,,,, somebody help??????, PLZZZ
Old 17-06-2006, 20:21   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obezyanki
I wish I could see Agoniya VID
"Agonya" video

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~
R | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ e-mail ]
Old 17-06-2006, 20:27   #40
Обезьянки / Null & Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie
Surely I will,,, you can't stop being that great, can you????,, thanks robbie,,, ,

Offtop:
ore more thing,,, I don't know what to do with that mpg2 codec,,, I downloaded it,,, but there are no aplications
ReplyPost New Thread