Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

nATo

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-04-2021, 21:04   #201
Участник

I thought I’d rehash that subject and mention a very interesting thing that occurred to me in 2015 when I was in Tunisia. It was honestly quite magical - being a t.A.T.u. fan I’m pretty used to not seeing or hearing any coverage of them on tv or radio for good or for bad. One late evening journey when I was in a taxi they played Chor javon on the radio! I was so shocked & taken aback that they play some obscure tune on their radios there! I can totally see why as it does have the Middle Eastern feel to it and stuff but still the odds of that happening were so low & I loved hearing mr Shapovalovs work on my way to the hotel
Old 19-04-2021, 09:14   #202
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaF View Post
I thought I’d rehash that subject and mention a very interesting thing that occurred to me in 2015 when I was in Tunisia. It was honestly quite magical - being a t.A.T.u. fan I’m pretty used to not seeing or hearing any coverage of them on tv or radio for good or for bad. One late evening journey when I was in a taxi they played Chor javon on the radio! I was so shocked & taken aback that they play some obscure tune on their radios there! I can totally see why as it does have the Middle Eastern feel to it and stuff but still the odds of that happening were so low & I loved hearing mr Shapovalovs work on my way to the hotel
Wow really???? This is so nice!! I could swear I’ve never listened anything related to them when I wasn’t at home
Old 20-04-2021, 15:59   #203
Участник

I always had hope I would hear t.A.T.u. somewhere and weirdly enough I never heard anything except for the ATTSS but in 2019 when I lived in north London I went to some random grocery shop and wait for it guys... there was literally Clowns Remix playing!! A remix that I didn’t even know existed! I voice recorded it on WhatsApp cause I couldn’t believe it! Their music means so much to me that hearing it makes my day
Old 30-04-2021, 15:00   #204
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaF View Post
I always had hope I would hear t.A.T.u. somewhere and weirdly enough I never heard anything except for the ATTSS but in 2019 when I lived in north London I went to some random grocery shop and wait for it guys... there was literally Clowns Remix playing!! A remix that I didn’t even know existed! I voice recorded it on WhatsApp cause I couldn’t believe it! Their music means so much to me that hearing it makes my day
From now on, my favourite grocery shop I wish people had paid more attention to t.A.T.u. as a group and not as an image
ReplyPost New Thread