Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Fight alert!

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 25-05-2007, 11:45   #1
Участник

Fight alert!

I hope this is the right place for this topic.

Some time ago I suggested it might be a good idea if a system was in place to alert users when and where a fight was taking place on the forums. See here: http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...671#post265671

Nothing came of it, but that doesn’t mean the idea was flawed. I think it would be useful if any member, who comes across a fight while browsing the forums, posts a link to it in this thread. That way we can go and watch or even join in the fight.

This post reminded me of the need for this thread: http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...530#post354530

I think it would be a good idea if this thread were made sticky.

Last edited by RowerB; 25-05-2007 at 21:26. Reason: Apparently I made a balls-up of the links.
Old 25-05-2007, 12:56   #2
instant noodle

Couldn´t there just be a thread where people can fight? I mean at the point when some "conversation" turns into a huge fight that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread it could be removed and continued in the fight thread if people like it so much. Would make the forum neater and more "professional" looking
~~~~~~~~~~~
встань рядом, встань.
Old 25-05-2007, 13:51   #3
winter days ...

nah i dont really see the point in having a fight thread. in the first place, fights tend to be rather spontaneous. a planned fight tends to be boring. and word fights are nice and unpredictable and sometimes downright nasty

i think we should stick to just ambling into a thread and being surprised by the content in it
Old 25-05-2007, 15:06   #4
iMod

Well, first of all, people who miss fights (or anything else) are generally people who visit only one section of the forum (generally the Tatu section) and never read any other sections, that's their choice, but they can't complain if they miss something.

Second, the last time we had a significant fight was 2 years ago in the penis size thread (of all places ), and when that happens we do close the thread and move the fighting posts to a closed thread (we don't delete them because otherwise people scream 'censorship').
But even said fight was *nothing* compared to the major fights we had in the old days (up to early 2004), a thread could turn into a fight between 30 people generating 200 posts in a couple of hours, what we have today are minor scuffles and not really a problem.

And RowerB (and anyone else that may interest), here's the trick to link a particular post whithin a thread, i've noticed that people often have troubles doing that…

Let's say i want a direct link to the 500th post in the Tatu's 3rd album thread…

First of course you navigate to the right page, and then you click on the number of the post (#500 in my example) in the right upper corner of that post, you arrive there:
http://forum.tatysite.net/showpost.p...&postcount=500

There you click on the name of the thread in the upper right corner, and you arrive there:
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...692#post344692
There you go, direct link to the post within the thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 04-06-2007, 15:30   #5
Участник

* * Minor Alert * *
I’m not saying there is an all-out fight going on or anything, but it may be worth keeping an eye on this thread:
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...957#post356957
Old 04-06-2007, 16:40   #6
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by haku View Post
Well, first of all, people who miss fights (or anything else) are generally people who visit only one section of the forum (generally the Tatu section) and never read any other sections, that's their choice, but they can't complain if they miss something.
Offtop:
And generally because it has nothing to do with them...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 13-12-2009, 00:25   #7
Участник

i want a fight thread
it would make things more fun!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Smiles
Old 13-12-2009, 21:53   #8
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Me too. Me too..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.
ReplyPost New Thread