Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

nATo

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 15:01   #141
Обезьянки / Null & Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViTor View Post
VIDEO VERSION OF THE SONG "BE UMIDE"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qptdox

Is it a HQ one????? , don't you have any mini clip of nATo, pictures, whatever, I just have a few pics. plz.
Old 07-02-2007, 15:34   #142
Участник

I was asked bout the audio track only. Or, may be, I understood it in a wrong way.
As for video - you can see it here:
http://www.myspace.com/natomusicrussia
Old 07-02-2007, 22:27   #143
Участник

vitor
thank you so much
ive been looking and asking for this song since the video came out

thanx
Old 07-02-2007, 23:15   #144
Новенький

thanks so much are there any activ nato fan sites still around?
im looking for the video version of Charjovan i think the germany one
it was different
Old 17-03-2007, 10:37   #145
Участник

So, if you want to download a german version of the video "Chor Javon" you have to follow this link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o75hlo

File size: 88 Mb
(high quality, video captured from the single)
Old 26-03-2007, 20:51   #146
Обезьянки / Null & Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViTor View Post
So, if you want to download a german version of the video "Chor Javon" you have to follow this link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o75hlo

File size: 88 Mb
(high quality, video captured from the single)
Any caps of it,,,, mmmm,,, is it a german "audio" version or a different one. I'm asking since there are singers who make totally different versions of one same track (even if it has the same language) to be released in foreign countries,,, like Savagde Garden did with To The Moon and Back (3 versions of the same song).
Old 27-03-2007, 17:25   #147
Участник

I am looking for Be Umide and Chorjavon mp3 and instrumentals of them.

This version of Chorjavon mp3:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xc9WJhmMpD4

Last edited by haku; 27-03-2007 at 18:36.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:04   #148
Участник

We’d like to invite all of you to new NATO’s WEB-space:

http://www.realmusic.ru/nato/

Download tracks and add comments. Every track is worthy of notice and is worthy of comment.
It’s very important for us!!!!!

And the new unpublished early track “MZE (The Sun /georgian/)” is in remuneration for you!!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:34   #149
Участник

http://www.realmusic.ru/nato/ - here you can find not only the song "MZE", but also you can find some new songs, fro example "Dardo ki zi gham" and "Davlev"
Enjoy good music!!!!
and also some rare versions of songs....

This is a promo for future NATO's interview: (it'll be in May in this online magazine)
http://headp.ru/rus/promo/?PHPSESSID...cbbfd45f7c46cc
Old 10-04-2007, 14:07   #150
Участник

Thanks Vitor Love the new songs

I translated to the promo article

Girl- riddle.

It one of a little connected up its creation unusual ethnic female vokal and contemporary electronic sounding of arrangements.

It dared to describe to people about the misfortunes of war and to learn to value the love of its close ones. "love will conquer war", similar is motto nATo.

Hiding her face, Natalie, so the present name of vokalistki of project, collided with the wall of incomprehension from the side of extensive audience. They accused Natalie of the propaganda of terrorism, without desiring to investigate the essence of creation nATo.

Like many, project nATo at the given moment is located in the the creative underground'e and prepares the second album.
In the following release Headphones we will have a talk with nATo about the past and present, about the creation, love, to war and new album.
~~~~~~~~~~~
One campaign
Old 10-04-2007, 14:48   #151
Участник

To my mind you used the online-translator? cause there are some mistakes....
How do you think does it necessary to translate the full interview in English?
Old 11-04-2007, 03:39   #152
Участник

Hi vitor yes i used a online translater because i can not read all russian words.
~~~~~~~~~~~
One campaign
Old 11-04-2007, 21:38   #153
Hard Candy

Send a message via MSN to chaz
Where can I find translations or fan sites or official sites, I remember a russian site and a german site with cool stuff
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Lensman319-
Old 12-04-2007, 10:35   #154
Участник

unfortunale, there are no any sites of NATO((((
the one - non-official - nato.pop3.ru
+ there are some places on myspace, and others....
Old 14-04-2007, 14:56   #155
Участник

Wow that site has so much viruses my computer detected them when I went there.
Old 15-04-2007, 11:16   #156
Участник

what site do you speak about?
Old 15-04-2007, 11:25   #157
Участник

nato.pop3.ru that site.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:32   #158
Участник

NATO's interview!!!!! READ & ENJOY!!!!
http://headp.ru/
unfortunale, for those who know Russian language
Old 08-05-2007, 18:47   #159
UTIMTA

nATo downloads...!

If anyone has any nATo downloads Pleese put them here I havent heard any nato b4 so pweese
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
Old 09-05-2007, 02:16   #160
Участник

Thanks victor i just used a online translater.

nATo: « the Love will win war ».

It(She) one of the few has connected a unusual ethnic female vocal and modern electronic sounding of arrangements in the creativity.
It(She) has dared to tell to people about sorrows of war and to learn to appreciate love of the relatives. « The love will win war », - the motto nATo is such.
Hiding the person(face), Natalia so the present(true) name of the vocalist of the project, has collided(faced) with a wall of misunderstanding from an extensive audience. Natalia have accused of propagation of terrorism, not wishing to penetrate into an essence of creativity nATo.
As well as many, the project nATo at present to be in creative process underground’е and prepares for the second album.
We have talked with nATo about the past and the present, about creativity, love, war and a new album.

Natalia, tell, how for a long time you sing(eat), and than were engaged before acquaintance to Ivan Shapovalovym?

To tell all my severe life in some minutes I am impossible … Before acquaintance with Vanej struggled with a life for myself and the family, and after acquaintance to it(him) began to struggle for the idea and the project … I Sing very much for a long time, since the childhood, I have grown in Georgia, and there everyone sing, accordingly, there where everyone sing, to be silent it is impossible. For me the song always was meaning of the life when hard it would be desirable to listen to something quiet and when it is cheerful — something dancing, but, you see, music supervises over the world, only, I shall make a reservation, beautiful music …

How there was your acquaintance to Ivan?

We have got acquainted very simply … Evgenie, my friend, has brought to it(him) a song « CHer dzhavon », after a while me have asked to arrive and learn to sing girls "TATU". Here I also have arrived. Vanya me has seen and has told: « Greetings, CHerdzhavon, go, undress and show, that you to me have brought ».

You were frightened off Ivan's with propensity to shocking?

Know, at Ivan two persons(faces) though is not present, probably, even more, it(he) different … Can always be minute romantikom, and in following — simply sharp impudent person. I basically am tired all to be afraid, and only struggle against cruelty of my severe life has left me on the ground. Therefore to all concerned easy and completely trusted Vane.

Natalia, you saw political underlying reason which through the project nATo Ivan in the purposes tried to express? How you reacted to it?

It was not primary any policy(politics), songs were east, and I very much would like to inform their world without prosecutions by fans which are at each actor, I would like to be imperceptible, to live the same as I lived and at the same time to bring in the world the idea. To songs which I execute, many years, but they were not heard by anybody, my unique desire was to inform them up to the listener, they very beautiful and melodious, and at all not understanding language you can plunge into flight, in space still novel, in other world. People till now think, that Vanya has specially planned presentation for September, 11th, but it not so. The album was ready earlier, and we should present it(him) in August, but circumstances have developed in another way. There was a tragedy in Beslan, and to me was terrible to read clauses(articles), that I scoff above human gorem, all circumstances were against us, but never I wished to hurt anybody. I have tested many pains in the life, and the most close and precious person who is at each of us, my mum has rescueed(saved) me. It(she) has passed(has taken place) a thorny road one and has taken out us from the cold hungry and the disconnected Georgia, and believe to me, I never would want, that though one teardrop has fallen from eyelashes of any mum.

The group nATo for the first time became known in 2004 year with issue of the first collection of Russian alternative pop "CELESTIAL" and had an opportunity to become(begin) the next unscrupulous project of a world(global) level, but at once has got in lists neformatnykh executors of the Russian show business and has remained behind feature of popularity.
How you think, why so it has turned out?

All has turned out just because Vanya has played. It(he) wished to involve more attention in the project, it is more than journalists, but involved them more in the person, than to songs, and I could not deny its(his) myth because it was forbidden to me to communicate with press. If you remember, it(he) in Tokyo with "TATU" wished to leave with automatic devices, but to it(him) such concept, such heat, here have not resolved, and here and has pulled it(him) on prank which have ruined fine music and beautiful idea.

Why your first solo concert in the Columned hall of the House of the unions has been broken?

Organizers were frightened. I understand their fear before the government, as it not club, nevertheless official body.

Whether your voice in decision-making under the project was considered?

Under the project as a whole — yes. The name of the project this my name, me so all childhood named, and I have got used to it(him,them), and all songs entered the name me and only were then selected in an album or not selected.
And khidzhab I have dressed itself, but at all making furor and to involve more press, I wanted, that people did not distract on a nude body, and listened to music. Well and when all it has begun, we often communicated with Ivan on this theme, and it(he) has asked me to not interfere and be silent. I have trusted it(him) chutyu, all "TATU" its(his) this child.

To some extent to you has carried. In Russia your creativity has not been recognized, but to you have shown interest in Germany. The alternative roller on the first single has been created. Anyhow, in due course Ivan began to go on the compromise from mass-media, and the first clip has been remounted, compromising fragments have been cut out from it(him), and the clip has been completely devoted to tragical military incidents. Has passed(has taken place) the first concert in Germany. The clip has got in active rotation of channel Viva.
What has occured(happened) further? Why the project has stopped and in Germany?

As it always also occurs(happens), the authority, influence are involved in all of money. I would not wish to speak about the luck, many dream to get to Ivan Shapovalovu, dream to sing, dream, that in them were engaged. I cannot tell, that all life dreamed of it(this). I had only one dream — to survive. I worked since morning till the night to have an opportunity to eat, help(assist) mum and to put on. In occasion of the first clip I can tell, that it not Ivan has gone on the compromise, and Germans have mounted it(him) to soften Ivan's position, and in a consequence have begun it(him) rotirovat because the contract has been concluded and the rights belonged to them. In Germany all was initially remarkable, only project heads and my founders could not divide authority and find everyone to themselves employment(occupation), and problems have begun. The German firm has gone bankrupt and has ceased to be engaged in the project.

On how many I know, in Germany you have started to copy a material of a debut album for its(his) edition in the Europe, but in people there were only 2 tracks: « CHer Dzhavon » and « Be umide ». What happens with other tracks?

Other songs in the future will enter into the second album if, certainly, it(he) sometime to be born.

I.e. the European version of an album so never also will not find the listeners?

I have already found listeners, at me it is a lot of them, many experience for the project and who wished it(him) to hear has found in the Internet everything, that it(him) interested, but many to whom could like songs it(him) will not hear and do not learn(find out) because the project has collided(faced) with a wall of misunderstanding. Rotirovat clips do not want, songs do not get under one format, the project has stopped.

Speak, that except for the first clip, one more has been created joint with singer Khelej and reperom ¬«ßÔáß«¼-ака-draft in which you ostensibly make travel on the ice breaker. However the clip and has not been let out(has not been released). Clear a situation.

The clip was really removed. Shootings passed(took place) on Mosfilm, but for installation there was no money and all and remains not finished.

Than your break with Ivan Shapovalovym has been caused?

Each person struggles for the idea, but for me automatic devices are not toys now. They were toys when I observed them instead of salute in Georgia, but in the given situation it contradicts my idea. I sing about love, in a song « CHer dzhavon » tragedy of our mankind. Children do not listen to parents and contrary to arrangements take in hands the weapon, from it(this) it is so much death. Let someone thinks, that my project has worked on anti PR, I always was against war, and my image is an integral part of my album. Vanya wished to make of me a bomb, has played very strongly, and I could not sustain an impact and heat of journalists and have left from Vani to inform the idea, but have collided(faced) with a wall. The first impression of the project does not remain not noticed, and till now I try to destroy constructed policy(politics) Ivan and to convince people in it(him) nepravote.

After break with Ivan one more clip has been removed(has been taken off). On a song « Be umide ». With whose help the roller on this song and about what it(he) narrates has been created?

It(He) has been created at support and Alexey Valentinovicha Mitrofanova's sponsor's help of deputy Gos. The Dumas from a party(set) of LDPR. A song « Be umide » about love. In a roller I in the form of an angel of the uniter loving(liking) hearts.

I.e. the project has departed finally from terrorist bents which in it(him) Ivan tried to result(bring)?

It(He) also did not assume anything terrorist. Simply Ivan tried to make a bomb and has made it(her) to itself in harm, I have disagreed with its(his) position and have left from it(him).

In that case, why the song of the project till now do not go to rotation on radio, and the new clip was seen only by the most true admirers across all Europe through the Internet?

I have answered this question above. I have collided(faced) with a wall of misunderstanding, and the mass-media remains under impression of the first clip and Ivan Shapovalova's ideological concept and does not want rotirovat the second clip. And to inform up to it(him) most it is very complex(difficult), but I struggle and hope.

Speak, you together with Alexander Valovym planned tour round across Russia with group « Mines are not present »?

Alexander Valov removed a clip on « Be umide », such idea flashed, but not with group « Mines are not present », and in a role of my concert director with my round.

Now, after enough long pause what waits the project nATo?

The project nATo waits struggle. Long and long, I shall not be receded from the idea, and I shall struggle, if my forces will suffice. If though 10 children will understand me, in the future we shall avoid many problems, and it is already my small victory.

With whom you work at present?

At present I one with the idea, surrounded by the most devoted friends.

Where your new songs and who became their co-authors are written down?

I am not ready to let out(release) yet an album, it(he) in development. On this question I shall answer before an output(exit).

It is not complex(difficult) to notice, that style of your new songs gradually reincarnates from drajvovogo nyu-эйджа in more traditional lyrical ethno-compositions. Than it is caused?

Probably, my mood. I already spoke, that the same song it is possible to sing hundred times, and depending on mood it will be hundred different songs. Colliding(facing) with obstacles and making a start from the image imposed to me, I struggle, I go forward, but the mood too can vary, and songs echo my mood.

About what tell your new songs?

As before, about love.

You and in the further will hide the person(face) behind a veil, leaving the spectator only pathetic brown eyes, not looking what it is possible to find your photos in the Internet?

Photos to find it is possible, but the person(face) and remains closed. Let the listener will look in eyes, and they will answer any questions. Eyes this mirror of soul, I start up in the soul of the one who wishes to get in it(her).

When your second album will be published?

I necessarily shall inform you.

Whether you plan to sing in Russian?

I sing in Russian, simply Ivan would not like Russian songs. At me huge quantity(amount) of the songs, in them a pain and sufferings of all my life, but I am not ready to sing yet them publicly, the pain which has been gone through by me, is so strong, that each memoirs on the past brings new tears.

Whom can you name from the musical teachers?

My first teacher is mum, and the second my life.

What for you religion?

And what for you religion? This private affair of everyone. I trust in heart, instead of litsemeryu.

Who you on a nationality?

I Russian also am proud of it(this).

What for you war?

The passed(taken place) stage which I shall not wish anybody.

What pushes you on new songs?

If you are able to write, you write, if are able to feel, you feel, and I write that I feel.

Tell, what you the person at heart?

And you can tell about the nature? I here cannot. Let others tell about me.

How you concern to gossips which about you dismiss?

Easy and sderzhanno. Simply there are such gossips which will wound deeply.

In the further you also plan to be engaged only in music?

In the further I plan our future, children, and music was and remains an integral part of my life. It(she) always with me.

You act only "alive", tell, what you feel, stepping onstage?

No, not only « in alive ». On shootings of telecasts it is impossible to sing "alive", I sang under a double. When you on a stage are a small fairy tale, feel inflow of forces, emotions overflow, the soul sings and is pleased.

That to you would want above all?

I want much. The first dream is the world peace, the second and the most important that was less children in children's homes, and for each of them was family, native, thirdly, that to each person to whom operation always is necessary sufficed donor blood, bodies and the necessary equipment, I wish to earn money more to have an opportunity it(him) to help(assist), it is not necessary to me much, I always survived in all conditions of a life, well and for myself I very much would want human happiness and small children, and also to visit(attend) Jerusalem and Mecca.

What your vital motto?

« The love will win war »

Questions has prepared: Sergey Skuratovich.
~~~~~~~~~~~
One campaign
ReplyPost New Thread