Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

The War on Iraq has started!! I bet t.A.T.u. is mad

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 20-03-2003, 04:07   #1
Pure Sound Record Label

Smile The War on Iraq has started!! I bet t.A.T.u. is mad

What do yall think about t.A.T.u.'s stance on the war, and what is your opinion about the war.
Old 20-03-2003, 04:13   #2
Pure Sound Record Label

Strikes have taken place

Surgical strikes have taken place to take out Iraqi Leaders is Souther Iraq. Sorry France, Germany, and Russia.
Old 20-03-2003, 04:14   #3
The Dream is Over, :~(

I just think they are just reflecting the stance their country has taken.

Strangely enough, my stance is coincidentally reflective of my country.
Well, son of bitch! We have something in common!

ETA: But I'm no patriot.

Last edited by PowerPuff Grrl; 20-03-2003 at 04:22.
Old 20-03-2003, 04:17   #4
Great to finally be back.

Send a message via AIM to Tranz
WAR.............

man idk i really just dont know, I live in the US. And like if we dont do this war, we leave a mad man wit weapons of mass destruction. If we do go through wit it (which we prob are) then we take out a mad man, but 1 of many through out the world. In my opinion, i really have no clue, there is just to many ifs in this war.

Where tatu stand, i think obviously they are against it, as their country is. Russia doesnt want nothing to do with this war, on the other hand tho, they are such a big target to iraq as the US is. So Russia really cant say that they are right, same goes for France and Germany.

Personally I am not for war, but sometimes you just have no choice as a country. As i said tho, i really cant say how i feel bout this war, really dont matter now tho, we are bout to go into this full force. God be with the innocent, and the ppl of the United States and their allies.
Old 20-03-2003, 04:20   #5
ROCK FOR LIGHT

honestly

While they are against the war, I doubt it is much of a priority to them personally.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you
Old 20-03-2003, 04:21   #6
Primetime Anchor

I hate the War generally.

P.S. I'm moving this thread to the General Forum. Let's discuss war-things there. No offence. Just some order.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 20-03-2003, 04:22   #7
Участник

You guys didn't seriously believe that Bush is going to listen to Tatu, did you?
Old 20-03-2003, 04:25   #8
The Dream is Over, :~(

That would be amusing but I don't think we are trying to determine that.
Unless...
Old 20-03-2003, 04:32   #9
Прохожий

i think voicing out our opinions before the decisions are made is absolutely fine. however, i think as americans, after the president has made the decision, we should all get on the boat and show our support for the country!!
Just hope that it will be fast and precise, capture Saddam and his sons before there is any casualty..!
Old 20-03-2003, 04:37   #10
Harrumph.

Bush doesn't hear his own wife, how's he going to hear tATu?

Anyway, this sucks. Let's hope the war keeps between Irak and US and doesn't drag any of the rest of us in it (no offense meant to the American members of the forum). And as for war, it started an hour and a half ago, so Yulia and Lena are probably asleep, non-aware of the war.
Old 20-03-2003, 04:40   #11
T.I.C.

to start the war was a bad idea... I don't support it!
Old 20-03-2003, 04:48   #12
Прохожий

they should be, the deadline was given 48 hours ago
Old 20-03-2003, 04:50   #13
My Waking Hour

I liked what Bush said

..and I expect him to keep his promise. The world does not need "leaders" like Saddam Hussein.
Old 20-03-2003, 04:53   #14
Новенький

just bad....

i live in the U.S .... it seems like we dont have a choice.. this guy bush has decided that we are going to war.. no matter wut we say . we knew it was going to happen later or sooner.. i hope we get through this as fast as posible.
Old 20-03-2003, 05:23   #15

OK, before I start some of my views may be extreme to some people, and no offense is meant to anyone, nor do I wish harm on anyone...

I think no one is looking at the large picture. I mean, the REALLY large picture.. Like our planet's crisis.
Already over-populated, our world is headed towards certain doom. All natural resources will be soaked up at lightning speed. There will be an estimated more than 20 billion people on the planet in 75 years.

So, is the lost of lives good? Of course not, but it will do a little something. Now, on a few thousand lives aren't going to affect much, but large scale world war might..

Now for sure Nukes are a terrible thing. Scientists predict a nuclear winter as a result of one, and if a couple nukes are blown up the whole world is doomed. It will freeze over and humans will be eradicated from Earth.

So what I'm getting at is I have no opinion on the war. I do not care about innocents or guilty dying, from either side. Most people, deep deep down, probably feel the same. It is our animal instinct to only care about our own strain, making sure that at least our family lives and reproduces. Maybe a guilty pleasure to other's misfortune.. Now I am not a sadist and I'm certainly not saying any of you are..

In nature, there is a natural balance of population. The population rises, gets higher, then falls down far and slowly rebuilds. Humans have just kept rising. Soon enough there is bound to be fights for space, food, resources, etc.. Each person will scratch and bite just to survive. Peace will not be possible, with the mass chaos of it all. Think about people fleeing from a burning building. 9 out of 10 people would trample, kick, push down others so they could get out.

So, like I said before, I have no opinion on the war.

Well, I thank you for hearing me out. Love me or hate me, this is what I think...
Old 20-03-2003, 05:27   #16
The Chosen ONe

Re: just bad....

Quote:
Originally posted by felisk8
i live in the U.S .... it seems like we dont have a choice..
Yea they tried protesting but Bush wasn't tryin to hear that. I jus graduated H.S. last year and where I live at we don't takl about what colleges are we goin to or who got accepted where cuz either we can't afford it or schools don't want us. We just ask each other, "Army, Navy, or Marines?" I got a couple of friends that are probably out there right now not knowing what to expect. I pray for them and all the inoccent people that are gonna suffer and hopefully it will be over soon.

Also you gotta give it to Tatu, who else will come to a foreign country and wear shirts that say "F**k War!". Two beautiful, talented 18 year old girls that took the world by storm, thats who!
Old 20-03-2003, 14:46   #17
..=OwNagE=..

Send a message via AIM to O-R-!-G-I-N
yup yup in the UK there were countless prtotest and our so-called Prime-Minister thought nothing of it, if only you could of seen the News...*pft*.
Old 20-03-2003, 15:29   #18
Новенький

well i really think that every citizen of this planet has the right to express his opinion and feelings about something so important whatever your name is Bush or Tatu or alison or leila or whatever...it's everybody's problem whatever your opinion is...oh and i'm totally against it by the way...but it would be too long to explain so...PEACE everybody!
Old 20-03-2003, 18:14   #19
Участник

goku, - where did you get all this?
There's plenty of supply for everyone in the world, we are NOT overpopulated, and killing people is CERTAINLY not a solution.

Some scientists actully predict slow down in population growth, and even eventual drop.
Old 20-03-2003, 19:41   #20
Участник

I'm a US citizen, and I don't support this war. I have yet to hear an explaination of why we have done this that I believe. Terrorism? That was Afganistan. Weapons of mass destruction? Lots of countries have those, including the US (cluster bombs, air bombs, etc.). Are we going to go after them next? Maybe North Korea has a reason to be upset now. Historically, the US has supported much worse regimes than Iraq as political allies.

After the first Gulf War, can anyone doubt that if Iraq used those weapons of mass destruction in new attacks that they would be bombed back to the bronze age, if not the stone age? Plus the UN and international support would be there in full.

I don't have a problem with the US military. I expect them to do their jobs well. Its the politicians that I hold responsible. Like it or not, this is a diplomatic failure.
ReplyPost New Thread