Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Fanfic - Have we met?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 29-10-2005, 04:35   #161
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
[So... As said before....Somewhere before....LoL I said if you wanted a happy ending or a bitter-sweet ending. Well, I've decided to take up Volkster's advice and write both (that's why it took me so long to put epilogue up) so decide which ending you want... Cuz they're both true to the characters...to some extent. LoL. But, here it is. Semi-last chapter of the story, "Have we met?". Have fun, Thank you and I love all of you.]

Yours Truly, Shakrin.

"Something about miracle."

I prayed day and night, again and again and at least three times a day that she wouldn’t forget that she had loved.

And... For the very first time, I started to belive in God.

She told me right after she was diagnosed with Irregular Alzheimer at the age of 29. That she wouldn't forget how her cellphone worked, she wouldn't forget how to cook my favorite meal and she wouldn't forget even me, who she loved more than anything.

Let me tell you something about a miracle. Miracle is everywhere around us. Miracle is when someone loves you unconditionally and thinks nothing but you and your well being. Miracle is when you take a nap and your mother pulls the sheets up for you. Miracle is when you wait for a simple phone call that you have waited for years, and when you have asked a question that needed an answer for more than years... And then you finally get it, that's miracle.

Something that happened between me and Lena is not a miracle. It's something extraordinary, more than miracle could ever think to provide. These extraordinary circumstances doesn't come by everyday. But it happens to every one of us on Earth.

Let's not take our life for granted... For it's full of endless miracles.

Lena woke up with a small yawn and a squint of her eyes from the sunshine beaming through the windows. She stretched her arms out and closed her eyes back again. She felt refreshed, and amazingly good. A good night's sleep was so rare for her now-a-days from the constant migrains, but this time... It felt like she just caught up on the whole two years' worth of slumber.

She then turned her head to the click of her door and smile at her visitor. The sudden rich smell of coffee wafted in and between the air in the room, making Lena's nose and behind her neck tingle.

"Hey, you." Yulia said, setting down two cups of fresh morning brew coffee. She was broadly grinning, what sounded like coins in Yulia's jean pockets jangling with each step.

Lena slowly sat herself up and picked up one of the coffee cups. "You lifesaver, you." Lena half whispered and half scratched with just-woke-up voice, sipping her coffee.

Yulia pulled out a stool from somewhere Lena's eyes sight couldn't reach and sat herself down, somfortably eyeing the sunshine through the window.

"I know. Isn't it nice? It's been raining for days... I've been craving for this kind of weather." Lena said, slowly getting reviatlized from the caffeine.

"I know what would make it better." Yulia said a touch of solemness in her voice. When she saw a note of inquisitive stare from Lena, she stood up and propping her upper body up with her palms against the bed matress, she leaned in and kissed her.

The gentleness from the contact made Lena want to puddle into a pool of water. When Yulia finally made the heart to pull away, she softly smiled.

"You're right. That did make it better." Lena whispered, her eyes mesmerized.

Yulia playfully frowned and half closed her eyes in a mock contempt gesture. "Oh, that just the beginning, sweetheart." Lena smirked, then breaking out to a small giggle. "Ask me how the operation went." Yulia said, quietly, cautiously and abruptly seriously.

Lena mimicked Yulia's face and put on a thin smile. "How'd it go?"

Yulia just sat down on the matress next to Lena and pulled the bigger girl into a bear hug. "I get to take you home. I get to kiss you whenever I want, I get to love you whenever I want... Forever and ever. I think you're gonna be stuck with me for another generation." Yulia muffled against Lena's neck, kissing it lovingly.

And for the next hour or so, Yulia watched Lena laugh and cry in joy in her arms.

Ivan watched the embracing girls at the door. He sighed, before changing his focus towards the window and the rising sun. Leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed, he smiled to himself when he felt his friend's presence behind him.

"You shouldn't sneak up on people like that." Ivan said. The man behind him smirked before taking off his frameless spectacles and wiping them on his white coat.

"You're welcome." The man said. "I know I'm one hell of a doctor." He said before lightly chuckling and reveling at the sight where the two women held each other, content.

"But really.." Ivan's voice cracked. The man behind Ivan stared at the back of Ivan's head, skeptical. "Really... I really thank you." Ivan's voice was strained as he spun around and pulled the doctor in a manly hug with a slap on the back. The doctor's realization dawned as he saw Ivan crying for real.

His eyes considerably softened as she slapped Ivan's back also. "If- If Lena went away... I-..." Ivan choked.

"Hey... I fixed her. You should be happy, settin' up shindigs, not crying like a woman." The doctor mumbled, his eyes suddenly getting stingy at the sight of his toughest friend and colleague he had.

Ivan just made painful sobbing sounds. "Thank you... Thank you so much for saving my daughter... My daughter... The daughter I promised to protect..."

The doctor just sighed and smiled, a string of tear gliding down from his left eye. Averting his eyes back to the rejoicing couple inside the hospital room, he eyed the colours of the rainbow, the only remaining traces of the rain that pattered the grounds before.

So... That's it. I mean... That's not *it*. There's more to it than that. But... You can't expect me write the full life about me and Lena until our deaths, right?

This is all I can give you. It might not have been everything I know of, and it may only have been a glimpse into my life, just barely scartching the surface... And maybe for some of you, it's enough for you to vaugle understand my love life.

I hope you had fun... Because for me... It's been something. It's been a never ending roller coaster ride.

Not saying the ride ever ended... Nor do I want it to. But... With Lena as my girlfriend... *smirk* My favorite roller coaster of my life can never end.

-The End-

[Alternate ending shortly... and an extra ending where it shows Vik in prison...Cheers! ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 30-10-2005, 20:55   #162
Gimme some sugar!

*patiently waiting for the other ending*

and miss dee is to, so you better hurry
Old 30-10-2005, 20:56   #163
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
MISS D?! SHES WAITING FOR OTHER ENDING!! how do u know? are u still in touch with her?? cuz i miss her!
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 30-10-2005, 21:01   #164
Gimme some sugar!

well, if i tell you then i must kill you
ReplyPost New Thread