Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 13-08-2011, 15:42   #961
Son. Husband. Witch!

In her dreams to be signed by Sony/BMG. Sorry, but if that happens it is a travesty as that record company has just let go of a few big selling stars. To take on Yulia would be hilarious because she is hardly going to sell millions of singles/albums.

Old 14-08-2011, 00:00   #962
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Wow I disappear for awhile and come back to actual content.

Yulia's music needs work, but it's a definite step in the right direction. I liked it better than that dribble Lena released a while back.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Old 14-08-2011, 06:06   #963
Vicente

Send a message via MSN to Vicente
That's fake

Quote:
TeamVolkova

Julia is not signed with Sony BMG.

Old 16-08-2011, 18:23   #964
reconciled

No SONY BMG; but Gala Records. Some real news this time (for real, really) and some of us won't like it , but yes, Sweden is the new blue as we all know. She wants to be commercial really badly - no news, but read for yourselves

Quote:
JULIA VOLKOVA SIGNS SOLO RECORD DEAL WITH EMI’s RUSSIAN AFFILIATE GALA RECORDS
Forthcoming Solo Single ‘All Because Of You’ Video Script Underway

August 16, 2011 – Julia Volkova, the famously sexy brunette of the provocative and controversial Russian duo t.A.T.u., has signed a solo record deal with EMI’s Russian affiliate Gala Records. Gala Records will release Volkova’s upcoming single, ‘All Because of You.’ The single release and accompanying video will mark Volkova’s eagerly anticipated solo debut.

Recorded in Sweden last month, ‘All Because Of You’ was produced by Niclas Molinder, Joacim Persson, Johan Fransson, Tim Larsson and Tobias Lundgren – a production team that has previously collaborated with artists such as Sophie Ellis Bextor, Мiley Cyrus (Hannah Montana), Sean Kingston and Ashley Tisdale. The song will also be released in a Russian-language version under the title ‘Сдвину мир’ (Sdvinu Mir).

Julia states: “I am very happy to work with one of the original and most successful Russian record labels, Gala Records. I’m full of strength and energy and very optimistic about the future. The premiere of my new song will be held in late August. Working with the Swedish producers was a great pleasure. The song is truly stylish and dynamic.”

The artist’s official website will provide news and updates regarding this exciting single – as well as planned promotional activity to support the release. Fans are encouraged to keep in touch with Julia through her Twitter and Facebook accounts.

www.JuliaVolkova.com
www.Twitter.com/JuliaVolkova
www.Facebook.com/JuliaVolkovaOfficial

www.GalaRec.ru
www.ConcertGala.ru
http://www.juliavolkova.com/eng/2011...-gala-records/

Old 16-08-2011, 18:59   #965
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
It's less than perfect but still great. It's under EMI, you know. The label also has big names Dima Bilan, Maksim and Max barskih, so it's established label I think. When Lena is ruining herself with those suckers that is now being called Such Much Music, I think Yulia made a smart move here. But there is something in the article that is not clear. Is it just for single release or a rela record deal for numerous albums?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Old 16-08-2011, 19:02   #966
UTIMTA

Hahahahaha. Really? Really???????? Yulias new single has the same name as my recent single "all because of you"? What a coincidence. If it sounds anything like my song I would freak. Haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^

Old 16-08-2011, 19:11   #967
Martian Eyes

Gala isn't a bad choice. The Russian top acts Dima Bilan, MakSim, Nyusha are signed there and business help both in Russia and the West is available.

Well, the thing with the yellow-blue Heya-Sverige-Team - let's hope they are not so tasteless as most of the contemporary pop music in this country is.

Old 16-08-2011, 21:30   #968
reconciled

Sure t.A.T.u. aren't together anymore? Lena gets her first single produced in Sweden, Yulia, too. Lena is going to Mexico tmrw, Yulia has just stated she'd be in Mexico soon... well, hope they're not gettin' confused... or we...

For the public both seem to be busier than in recent years.

Old 17-08-2011, 00:50   #969
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
I have to say for two people who were supposedly never actually lesbians they sure are acting like a couple of ex-lovers.

I mean Lena's overly dramatic music video at their funeral is morbid at best and is really starting to make me wonder... Then throw in Yulia's new song Rage... I'm pretty sure we could restart one of the old are they or are they not threads and re-examine all the evidence. Now I'm not sure what the answer is.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Old 17-08-2011, 03:16   #970
My Waking Hour

Are her songs just demos? They need a LOT of work production-wise, that's for sure. They sound too mainstream and "dry" for my liking, as detached from Tatu as anything. Well, I prefer Lena's work so far, hope the fans are not polarised over them going head-to-head on solo careers.

Funny, I didn't expect something like that from her, I would imagine she's do a dance electronica album instead and more "Russian"-sounding...never mind, she needs more that just a couple of songs thrown together.

Plus she looks alarmingly freakish, she should wait to at least reach 40 before doing what she did to her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004 View Post
I have to say for two people who were supposedly never actually lesbians they sure are acting like a couple of ex-lovers.

I mean Lena's overly dramatic music video at their funeral is morbid at best and is really starting to make me wonder... Then throw in Yulia's new song Rage... I'm pretty sure we could restart one of the old are they or are they not threads and re-examine all the evidence. Now I'm not sure what the answer is.

Maybe they're bi, lol. It's called clever PR, they took that idea of the "relationship" to the ground, why not take it a bit further, after all their fanbase remember them as t.A.T.u.
I just hope they don't continue with this idea even further though, seeing that Katina video was bad enough in the first place. Perhaps they will ressurect from their asses or start a lesbian relationship as ghosts? Please no more!

Old 17-08-2011, 05:21   #971
¡Viva La Lena!

how interesting lena goes to sweeden yulia does the same, Lena goes to Mexico, Yulia does the same .... I dont mean she´s copying her, but to say it loud just NOW that katina is in mexico, what a way to get the attention, smart move... (not the same with the label xD)
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous

Old 17-08-2011, 07:49   #972
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto View Post
Well, I prefer Lena's work so far,
I would like to see Yulia doing stuff like Lena is, since her voice is her main asset.

Quote:
hope the fans are not polarised over them going head-to-head on solo careers.
I don’t think there is much chance of that. How could people choose between them?

Last edited by RowerB; 17-08-2011 at 13:53. Reason: Correcting Lean to Lena

Old 17-08-2011, 12:09   #973
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
how interesting lena goes to sweeden yulia does the same, Lena goes to Mexico, Yulia does the same .... I dont mean she´s copying her, but to say it loud just NOW that katina is in mexico, what a way to get the attention, smart move... (not the same with the label xD)
They have to go to Mexico, it's probably the last place where they can have a hit
I don't know where they're getting with any of this, looks like Katina is retaliating via her video for the comments made by Volkova about her solo career, something which - apparently - didn't bother Katina. Get the cat scratch nails ouit!

Old 17-08-2011, 17:11   #974
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB View Post
I don’t think there is much chance of that. How could people choose between them?
Agreed. One of them has results to show, the other has not. Not really a choice!

Old 17-08-2011, 18:01   #975
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Agreed. One of them has results to show, the other has not. Not really a choice!
which one are you referring to? one of them has label but no single/video and vice versa
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.

Old 17-08-2011, 19:16   #976
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuya View Post
which one are you referring to? one of them has label but no single/video and vice versa
A label doesn't make music (usually). A singer can live without a record company, but not without some songs to perform, if that answers your question.

Old 17-08-2011, 22:31   #977
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Plus she looks alarmingly freakish, she should wait to at least reach 40 before doing what she did to her face.
If you wrote that in her official forum, you would be called disrespectful
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Old 18-08-2011, 00:20   #978
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
Sure t.A.T.u. aren't together anymore? Lena gets her first single produced in Sweden, Yulia, too. Lena is going to Mexico tmrw, Yulia has just stated she'd be in Mexico soon... well, hope they're not gettin' confused... or we...

For the public both seem to be busier than in recent years.
What I know is that one of the songs of Lena is the Swedish producers or something ... not that she has recorded there

Old 18-08-2011, 21:18   #979
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
Yulia has just posted on her facebook page that she will be playing in a big movie production
I think it could be a courtroom drama with Yulia playing an irate client suing her plastic surgeon.

Old 18-08-2011, 21:36   #980
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB View Post
I think it could be a courtroom drama with Yulia playing an irate client suing her plastic surgeon.
you know, i almost fell off my chair reading that
another perfect role for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.

Last edited by sakuya; 18-08-2011 at 21:48.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread