Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 1)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 19-03-2005, 07:14   #221
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I've just realized yesterday that Kit Porter is Pam Grier....the so....great, sexy Jackie Brown!!!....Really when "Jackie Brown " was walking in the Airport Corridor at the beginning of the movie , she is sooooooooooooooooooooo............................ ..Whoahhhh!....
http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/new...a/jbposter.jpg
http://www.crankycritic.com/archive/...ackiebrown.jpg

...If you haven't seen yet "Jackie Brown"...Look at it....

Last edited by nath; 19-03-2005 at 07:49.

Old 19-03-2005, 09:58   #222
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by denial

@ Nataku ...

Talking, laughing, loving, breathing
Fighting, fucking, crying, drinking
Writing, winning, losing, cheating
Kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way
it's the way that we live

It's the way that we live
And Love.............

PS:/ If I were to pick a character in the L Word .. Nataku . you'll be Miss Carmen

*turns off Shanes mode*
haha yeh id probably identify more with her than anyone else in the cast. now that i think about it..i dont really have a fav. character..it used to be shane, but she plays too much. i just think her and her hair is hella fine and carmen too

Quote:
It wasn't hard to act turned on, says Sarah Shahi (Carmen). "Kate [Moennig] wears [DuWop] Lip Venom lip gloss. When you kiss her, your lips start tingling.
Dont use too much, because it really does tingle. I guess for the purpose of making your lips look plumper?? I wasnt too fond of it..

+ did anyone think it was a shock that Marina had a husban? well not a shock..i found it more funny than shocking lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"

Old 19-03-2005, 11:42   #223
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataku
+ did anyone think it was a shock that Marina had a husban?
was thinking more like: "who cares? Cut to the next scene already"
It's a wonder to me why they haven't written her fully out of the storyline yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 19-03-2005, 11:48   #224
OG

lol, but i kinda liked Marina.. though I think that they fully written her out. I doubt she'll be coming back
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 19-03-2005, 12:01   #225
you'll need love

Quote:
though I think that they fully written her out.
Oh yeah.. I meant in the less mention kinda way. What stikes me as kinda weird is that the mentions she do get is job related. Thought they were friends in the first season. Now it seems like it was more of a casual relation so that one could get the standard table at the café
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 19-03-2005, 20:10   #226
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
..... ...ha ha, I agree, peronality I am more Alice! ...
well.. lets do tatysite couples chart ..

Quote:
are you kidding me, D? Tina is boooooooooooooooooooring! And annoying - I cannot stand her personality.. and I cannot stand her physically either! a BIG BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG gag lol
no I am not kidding you.

Quote:
D, you got those confused! I agree, the layer is NASTY and I cant stand her either .. but the Brit girl is Helena (the one from NYC) in charge of the foundation she is sexy
that art foundation that used to support Bette? her daugter? I thought so .. because Tina was writing proposal for the orphan home .. and she was talking about same thing... woosh! Tina going to score big... good girl get good girl ..

Quote:
LoL ok, you dont have to send me 'kisses' ovet the PM ... tell your gf not to worry, i dont have desire to make out with you hihi
you don't ...awwww

Quote:
well, Shane's character always showed a 'softer' side, even though involunteerly or she was fighting it ... but i do agree that after falling in love with the older mamma, shanes character has evolved some ... i just have a feeling she might start falling for someone AGAIN
I agreed! good thing it gave the producer reason to change Shane... 4th epidose when Jenny asked Shane if she mind Jenny going with Carmen .. Shane said it okay .. she just know how to make that 'flat' face .. right .. I think she does mind .. or later she actually don't know which one to choose .. Carmen or Jenny .. but from the 3some clip .. thought I saw Jenny was kissing carmen ..and shane suddenly interrupted by grabbing Carmen and kissed her.

Quote:
ha ha, i saw that before ... so Shane didnt sleep with any of the 'circle' ... no Alice, no Dana ... interesting... but i think this season, someone from the 'circle' will get some Shanie .... ummm... Janny? lol
I've notice that too... but Shane hasn't sleep with Jenny yet .. the scene we saw probably .. Shane giving Jenny some lesson

Nath ..thanks .. wow . I didn't expect that Jackie Brown is hot

MARINA:
I think I read somewhere Marina is the producer's ex .. means .. no more Marina.. LOL LOL

PS: Igor .. can we have more emo icon to place on the post . these are not enough for L Word discussion.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 19-03-2005, 20:36   #227
you'll need love

Quote:
PS: Igor .. can we have more emo icon to place on the post . these are not enough for L Word discussion.
I always run into the limit aswell.. but in this case just edit out some of Chris's when responding. Should give you a few more to work with
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 20-03-2005, 09:30   #228
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I'm lost in the serie number 1 ! Could you help me please..
Here what i have http://client.webshots.com/photo/818...99635037hxsOmS

BUt I think i have episodes missing or others with wrong numbers or titles..
Could you show me a CORRECCT LISTE with the good numbers and the correct titles and CORRECT lenghts of files for i could find some hope in this terrible mess , please..
By advance , thanks a lot!

Old 20-03-2005, 10:49   #229
you'll need love

http://www.afterellen.com/TV/thelword/recaps.html

This is the season 1 with names for each episode. Think you run into the problem with the 1st episode. Since some only started to number from the episode after the pilot (1st episode). But if you are able to name the shows you have from the context you should be able to locate the missing episodes from the episode name instead.

If you use bittorrent then this search engine can come in handy in the search I think:
http://s6.isohunt.com/
It helped me locating bittorrent mirrors for a download that stopped when using Overnet.

Happy hunting, Nath
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 20-03-2005, 11:07   #230
Участник

thanks a lot teeny i've tried to search with this list ..i hope it's good... http://www.l-word.com/episodes/season1/index.php
I think i'm missing the episodes 5 and 9 and i don't know what happens in episode 4... I search again..Thanks again teeny ..

Old 20-03-2005, 11:20   #231
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
thanks a lot teeny i've tried to search with this list
ahh yeah they list the pilot as being 2 episodes.. (which it kinda was but still) so it gets all confusing in the end. I remember I downloaded episodes up until episode 11 or so, before I even knew that there could be troubles with the episode numbers.

No problem btw.. just sad that I can't help you out a bit more. But I can hardly tell my own episodes apart..
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 21-03-2005, 12:46   #232
we shout

Tina .. did Veggie Delite asked you to send her L Word CDs? It doesn't seems right that girl is not in this discussion .. I don't have anyone to mock on..

phew.. I resigned my 9 years jobs today ... because I think I dont want to have any relationship ..like Shane.. I just don't.

and I dont know what to do next.. just trying to look cool and sexy .. for those who might be interested in me .. I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 21-03-2005, 13:48   #233
you'll need love

Quote:
Tina .. did Veggie Delite asked you to send her L Word CDs?
me? no, she didn't
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 21-03-2005, 15:53   #234
Bitchka

Quote:
Tina .. did Veggie Delite asked you to send her L Word CDs? It doesn't seems right that girl is not in this discussion .. I don't have anyone to mock on..
yeah! we need the Veggie here!

Quote:
phew.. I resigned my 9 years jobs today ... because I think I dont want to have any relationship ..like Shane.. I just don't.

and I dont know what to do next.. just trying to look cool and sexy .. for those who might be interested in me .. I guess...

D, I hope you KNOW what you're doing!

you dont want to have any relationship with your job? or with your gf?

I also overslept this morning (surprise, surprise ) ... so i didnt have time to start the download process for episode 5, but i see it is available now... so hopefully it will be FAST again tonight, i still get to see it before the end of the day

Offtop:
i also always run out of smilies, D
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 21-03-2005 at 16:37.

Old 21-03-2005, 17:25   #235
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
me? no, she didn't
hmm.. okay ..

Quote:
D, I hope you KNOW what you're doing!
yes I know I what I'm doing .. even tho I'm scared.. well .. your PM is very tempting...

Quote:
you dont want to have any relationship with your job? or with your gf?
with job .. I don't want to have commitment with any company .. after handover I'm going to try freelance... see how I can survive ... I would like to see how is the world out side my office have evolve .. I want to see many places .. thought I'm looking for short term projects then when its done .. I want to leave ...and do something else... if there's ever such thing anyway.. God I'm scared!

my gf... I keep. ..she's my precious one ...

Quote:
I also overslept this morning (surprise, surprise ) ... so i didnt have time to start the download process for episode 5, but i see it is available now... so hopefully it will be FAST again tonight, i still get to see it before the end of the day
good good ... well 'Miss Carmen' already counting days till next episode.. LoL

thanks Cools... thank you.

Quote:
Offtop:
i also always run out of smilies, D
Offtop:
its your fault .. you used too much smilies .. then I cannot use smillies when I reply you ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 21-03-2005, 17:41   #236
Bitchka

Quote:
yes I know I what I'm doing .. even tho I'm scared.. well .. your PM is very tempting...
hope you arent saying, you did it because of what i said to you. Either way, I hope you get happier, and do it ok on your own - big corporations BLOW!
I support the idea of being spiritualy and psychologically free and a bit more poor, than having lots of money and being unhappy and miserable! I support you

Quote:
my gf... I keep. ..she's my precious one ...
pfffffffffffew *wipes off forehead* i was getting worried there for a sec

Quote:
good good ... well 'Miss Carmen' already counting days till next episode.. LoL
tell 'Carmen' that hopefully by my tonight i will start uploading it for ya

Quote:
thanks Cools... thank you.
no prob, Lezzie!

Quote:
Offtop:
its your fault .. you used too much smilies .. then I cannot use smillies when I reply you ..
edit mine out when you quote me, you dork!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 21-03-2005, 17:56   #237
we shout

Quote:
edit mine out when you quote me, you dork!
monster!

btw .. 'Carmen' said thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 21-03-2005, 22:09   #238
OG

haha if anyone ever used to watch the show Boy Meets World..and saw the episode with the psycho singer who liked eric..that was Alice! haha i knew ive seen her from somewhere..and according to imbd.com she used to have a relationship with k.d. lang..hmmm which is funny because i was under the impression that Katherine [shane] was the only actual gay one in real life. fun fun fun

but then again..it also says that Kathering is the cousin of Gweneth Paltrow?? When i thought it was Meg ryan??
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 21-03-2005, 23:00   #239
Bitchka

Quote:
..hmmm which is funny because i was under the impression that Katherine [shane] was the only actual gay one in real life. fun fun fun
why do you say with such conviction that Kate Moennig is gay? I mean, if you ask me - my gaydar would tell me that she is, but there is no clear proof of that, right?

Quote:
but then again..it also says that Kathering is the cousin of Gweneth Paltrow?? When i thought it was Meg ryan??
yeah, it is Gwyneth ... but i can COMPLETELY see why you thought it was Meg Ryan, I thought Kate look like Meg as well... esp here: http://www.sitefights.com/community/...r//aee_139.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 21-03-2005, 23:17   #240
you'll need love

Quote:
my gaydar would tell me that she is, but there is no clear proof of that, right?
but isn't the gaydar influenced by the role played? If you had watched "Young Americans" first would it still be going in the same direction? I don't really know since mine is on a constant "Stand By" mode.
The next major party in Copenhagen is called "Gaydar" - it's said that 4 straight girls will be in the crowd and one is to spot them out. It'll be a smart way to test my gaydar I guess.

Still downloading episode 5.. I stopped it for a while, when I was watching The Incredibles instead
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Closed ThreadPost New Thread