Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

My fanfic based on Katie, and deticated to Katie

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 18:56   #21
we shout

They embraced eachother breifly before racing down the stairs. Nick smiled.
"We're going in my truck, not your dip-shit poor excuse for a vehicle." Nick said with a wink. Yulia glared ventamently.
"Don't diss the vette man, its the last thing you'll ever do." she said threateningly. They all walked outside, Nick and Lena went to Nick's beat up pick-up truck while Yulia walked over to her 'Vette. She kissed the hood of the car and said something to it, the walked over to Nick's pick-up. Yulia opened the door for Lena and Lena crawled in. Yulia crawled in after and went over top of her then vaulted over to the backseat. Lena had a feeling Yulia deliberatly climed over her, it made her smile slightly. Yulia wrapped her arms around Lena's neck as the truck started down the lumpy driveway. Nick lived slightly outside of town, kinda in the boonies. Nick looked in the rearveiw mirror and started to laugh.
"Looks like Kels came to give us homework!" He said cheerfully. Yulia turned around and started to laugh too. Lena peered into the back window and saw a black Echo driving up the driveway they had just exited. Suddenly Nick's car phone rang. Its for you Yuls." He said with a cheeky grin.
"Hello?" Yulia answered impishly.
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHO'S WITH YOU? ITS NOT THAT GIRL IS IT?!" Lena could hear someone screaming. Yulia covered the mouth piece and started to snigger.
"It's just me and Nick babe...nothings gunna happen." There was a torrent of shouts that Lena couldn't quite understand and Yulia burst into a fit giggles.
"Kels, your fading I can't hear you!" Yulia shouted into the phone, crinkling a candy wrapper she had found on the floor, "What what? what?" then she hung up. Lena stared at her.
"is she always that mean?" she asked the brunette softly. Yulia smiled.
"don't worry about it," and then she kissed Lena's neck softly. Lena let her head fall back onto Yulia's shoulder as she felt Yulia's hands playing with her belly button. Lena smiled and inhaled the brunette's sweet, natural aroma.She closed her eyes feeling safe and comfortable as Yulia wrapped her arms around her waist. Lena felt cool air caress her face when Nick opened his window. She felt Yulia's hands resting on her breasts, lightly stroking. Nick turned on the radio (98.3 CI FM) and the two sang to the song playing. Lena watched the senery flashing by, contented by the voices of her true friends by her side. She could feel Yulia's lips lightly brushing the side of her cheek as she sang along with the radio. Lena sighed, she had never felt so at ease in her life. She loved the warmth of Yulia's touch, and she almost craved it. Lena wasn't paying attention to the time, but it seemed to take no time to get to a bustling city. Lena read a sign saying "Welcome to Kamloops." She glanced at Yulia. Yulia grinned impishly at her. Nick drove around until he reached a large building, the building was Aberdeen Mall.
"Do you trust me?" Yulia whispered into her ear seductivly. Lena grinned.
"Hmm...when you use that tone I'm not so sure."
"Close your eyes...." Yulia whispered whistfully. Lena closed her eyes and felt Yulia's lips press against each lid softly, her warmth spreading across Lena's face like a wild fire. Lena sighed and allowed herself to be led out of the car. She felt safe as Yulia's petite arms held her close and guided her every step, every turn with such care Lena felt like she was floating. She felt Yulia lead her through a pair of doors and she could hear the butstle of a crowd.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 05-04-2004, 19:17   #22
we shout

Quote:
"why did you do this to me..." she whispered pathetically. The brunette wound her fingers through the redhead's hair.
"because...the moment I saw you...I saw...you were more..."
"what do you mean?" Lena asked, looking up at her with teary eyes. Yulia stroked the angel's face with trembling fingers.
"I knew right away that...I love you.." Lena began to tremble, no one had ever said that to her. Nobody, not even her own mother.
*lay head on $in shoulder...*
awww....*wipe off tears* ...sooo.. touching .... *sob*sob*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 05-04-2004, 19:28   #23
Gimme some sugar!

*pats denial's head*

there...there...

*sniff*
Old 23-04-2004, 12:11   #24
Gimme some sugar!

self-update again. oh well...

Lena felt them go into another set of doors and Yulia's warm hands clapsed over her ears. Lena felt herself being led down a corridor and then Yulia guided her into a chair. She opened her eyes and saw she was in a salon.
"Oh my god, Yulia I cant!" Lena panicked. Yulia kissed her cheek and held her in the chair.
"Yes you cant sweetie, she won't know, I swear!" Yulia ran her fingers throgh Lena's crimson locks. Lena glanced at her brunette goddess helplessly. Yulia smiled and kissed her forehead. The tall blonde hairstylist came over to the happy pair.
"And how are we doing today?" She asked cheerfully. Lena managed a nervous smile. Yulia grinned impishly.
"see you soon," she whispered in Lena's ear softly. Lena turned around and pulled on her arm, she didn't want her to go. Yulia smiled and kissed her nose softly then walked away to the nail counter. The tall blonde was playing with Lena's hair.
"Hmm..." she mused softly, "highlights...moisturizing...maybe so styling." She smiled at Lena.
"you could be a model you know, I can tell you have the figure for it, even behind that dress." Lena blushed. The blonde smiled.
"You know, I've known Yulia for about three years now, and I've never seen her so...crazy for someone, its obvious that you are together." Lena almost laughed.
"well...umm...I guess we are aside from the fact she's with someone." The blonde laughed.
"Kelsey? ohh I've seen her before, she wouldn't be so bad looking if she did more than scowl." The blonde smiled to herself. "But you have something." Lena closed her eyes and relaxed, but she was tense about the highlight.
"they will be very subtle, I promise." they colourist said. Lena nodded, a bit tense. It took a long time, it seemed, for the colour to finally get in her hair. It smelled foul. She sat under the dryer for about fourty five minutes before the woman took her over to the sink and cleansed her hair. Lena sighed and enjoyed the way the lady massaged her head, and played with her hair. The woman blow dried her hair. Lena looked in the mirror and noticed that it was very subtle, but when it caught the light it sparkled just enough. Lena smiled, her mom surely wouldn't notice this. Lena allowed the woman to deep moisturized her hair and style it so it wasn't so poofy. Lena smiled so bright everyone was sure that when they looked at her they were seeing the sun. Yulia wouldn't stop playing with her hair. Nick was laughing at the two of them as he led them into a store, called Bootlegger. Yulia began to tear through the store, grabbing only a few items. Nick picked up mostly everything from the racks. They both handed the contents to Lena.
"try them on, I'ma buy them all for you." Lena's mouth fell wide open.
"No.." she muttered, unable to speak.
"Yes!" Yulia insisted, kissing her nose, leading her to a change room. Lena looked at what Yulia had gotten for her. It was a skimpy, baby pink spaghetti strapped shirt, with a white over shirt, and a matching pink floral mini. The undergarments were a pink/black flamed bra, with a matching thong. Lena smiled to herself, if she even got close to bending over everyone would see her ass in that. She tried it one and gazed in the mirror. She saw a whole new person standing before her. She smiled and walked confidently out of the change room. She looked in Yulia's direction and she saw the brunette's mouth fall wide open. Lena grinned as she stepped over to her.
"L-L-L-L-?" she muttered, unable to speak properly. Lena grinned.
"So Stud Man, unable to speak? Cat got your tongue?" She whispered seductivly in the brunette's ear. Yulia allowed her body to go limp, leaning on the redhead, she smirked.
"No cats here," she put her lips to Lena's bursting cleavage. Lena leaned into the brunette as her tongue glided over her soft, ivory breasts. Lena bit her lip as she felt her breath catching in her throat.
Old 23-04-2004, 12:27   #25
we shout

aww ..thanks $in !!

Quote:
"No cats here," she put her lips to Lena's bursting cleavage. Lena leaned into the brunette as her tongue glided over her soft, ivory breasts. Lena bit her lip as she felt her breath catching in her throat.
dang!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 23-04-2004, 12:40   #26
Gimme some sugar!

u'r welcome denial
noone here, except us to update and read... how sad... all the writers forgot about us... booo!!!

ok, now to the story. i'll just agree with u: dang!!

*spills water on passed out denial*

wakey-wakey!!! lot of fics waiting to be updated!
Old 27-04-2004, 21:17   #27
Phanphic Phreak

Quote:
"So Stud Man, unable to speak? Cat got your tongue?" She whispered seductively in the brunette's ear.
Ha! So Sin agrees with what I've expected all along! Yulia is a girl, but at the same time she one hot n' bothered hunk of M - A - N!
ReplyPost New Thread