Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Mexico

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 18-03-2007, 17:58   #21
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004 View Post
For once we agree. I never use to care about immigration whether legal or illegal. However given the shitty ass economy and job market, illegal immigration is really starting to piss me off. People cross over at the Mexican boarder (I'm not in any way insinuating that they are all Mexican) and will work for sub-minimum wage and then American and legal residents don't get hired for jobs because the illegal aliens will work for dirt fucking cheap. It really has been getting under my skin lately. I say close the fucking boarder until the economy gets better and we stop out-sourcing all our good jobs to India.
Excuse me? Where are you from?
and Are you gonna give the money to the government
to close the "fucking" border?
They havent built one cause they aint got the money..
how stupider can it be? passing a law, and not enforcing it.
Even if they did, there is always a way to come to the U.S illegaly.
I believe the U.S economy isnt bad at all after all, I wanna say its one of the
richest countries in the world..but im not sure..
Illegals helped a bit to raise it up
The only jobs illegals are taking up are the jobs that U.S
citizens arnt willing to do...
Quote:
dirt fucking cheap
um, no..there is this thing called minimum wage..its
not that low to be considered cheap..besides its something you
wouldnt work for.
The federal minimum wage for covered
nonexempt employees is $5.15 per hour.

Just so you guys all know, it isnt as easy as ya'll think
to get passport to the U.S from Mexico.
Thats what there are illegals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
And yes - I do recognize that Native Americans are decendants of Asians - but they were no longer concidered asians by the time they migrated into parts of Mexico.
ok, they may not be considered asians..but hold that thought..let me do some research

Quote:
Because we are a group of United States on the continent of North America. The majority of the world still refers to anyone from the USA as an American. There are two different terms in which the word American is classified for.

1. People from the U.S.A.
2. People from North America

The most common term however is the U.S.A.'s.
Thats true, but most people are starting to realise that America isnt a country...
Its the western hemisphere like PowerPuff Grrl said..(Power Puff Girls rule!)
I think its pretty dumb for the U.S not to have a umm a name that doesnt use
the Hemisphere for.
Im guessing the reason they are called Americans is because U.S was
the first country to be formed in the western hemisphere..correct me if im wrong.
oh..and United States of America um..thats not really like a proper name..
it isnt the only country that has united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl View Post
Actually America refers to the entire Western Hemisphere; i.e. the Americas, so technically we are all Americans; Canadians, Peruvians, Mexicans, Jamaicans, etc.

I don't know why you guys had to call yourselves Americans, or Untied States of America, in the first place since the term is supposed to refer to everbody on this side of the Atlantic. That makes as much sense as only calling a person from the UAE, United Arab Emirates, an Arab; the term applies to all of Arabia. If you catch my drift.

Ah well, you guys are called Americans now, whatever. Most Canadians though never say America, we say the States or the US, I guess out of principle or just to annoy you guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set

Last edited by Amy_Lee_Rocks; 18-03-2007 at 18:08.
Old 18-03-2007, 18:06   #22
pie crust

Quote:
People from the USA (like almost european people) don't like us (Latin american people).
Don't worry sweetie, I haven't seen any racism towards Latin people in Europe... (most of it is aimed at people from the middle east)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 18-03-2007, 18:09   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Don't worry sweetie, I haven't seen any racism towards Latin people in Europe... (most of it is aimed at people from the middle east)
ok..what countries are considered Latin?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 18-03-2007, 18:11   #24
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Excuse me? Where are you from?
and Are you gonna give the money to the government
to close the "fucking" border?
They havent built one cause they aint got the money..
how stupider can it be? passing a law, and not enforcing it.
Even if they did, there is always a way to come to the U.S illegaly.
I believe the U.S economy isnt bad at all after all, I wanna say its one of the
richest countries in the world..but im not sure..
Illegals helped a bit to raise it up
The only jobs illegals are taking up are the jobs that U.S
citizens arnt willing to do..
Excuse you!? You are on OUR territory and you need to follow OUR laws. If you love Mexico that much, just back across the border! The American government protects AMERICANS, it's not their job to worry about Mexicans - and they shouldn't. Each and every problem Mexico faces is it's own fault. Mexico didn't rush to help America when 9/11 happened, they didn't help us anytime ever, so don't act like we owe the Mexican government ANYTHING. The Illegal immigrants by the way - are no longer allowed to work in America. Everybody has to have proof of being an American Citizen starting next year I believe? Not to mention - just because people from America DONT do these jobs, dosen't mean they wont. There are people who hold the same jobs as Mexicans do in America who are Americans. So don't give me that shit. A bunch of Mexicans who do work for under minimum wage are NOT supporting the economy of the U.S.A. - so don't try to convince us that the sky is purple when it's not.
And Money is not the issue of building the border guard posts. It's the fact that Mexico needs to control it's citizens. It is not the U.S.A.'s fault that they let people in and out whenever they please. The rest of the world doesn't work that way.

Quote:
um, no..there is this thing called minimum wage..its
not that low to be considered cheap..besides its something you
wouldnt work for.
The federal minimum wage for covered
nonexempt employees is $5.15 per hour.
And Illegals making LESS than that - are not supporting our economy.

Quote:
Just so you guys all know, it isnt as easy as ya'll think
to get passport to the U.S from Mexico.
Thats what there are illegals.
Just so you know - it's not that easy to get a permenant residence ANYWHERE in another country. That dosen't mean that you move there illegally. If you move to another country - you respect the laws they have established. You do not up and decide "Oh, well I guess since it's gonna take awhile, I'll just up and go whenever the hell I please"

- No it dosen't work that way. IF it takes 8 years, you wait 8 years, if it never happens, you're SOL. If you go into the USA illegally though - I hope your ass gets deported because you are not a citizen of my country and you do not belong here.

And just so you know - you don't get a passport to visit the USA from Mexico - you get it from the U.S.A.

Quote:
Thats true, but most people are starting to realise that America isnt a country...
Its the western hemisphere like PowerPuff Grrl said..(Power Puff Girls rule!)
I think its pretty dumb for the U.S not to have a umm a name that doesnt use
the Hemisphere for.
Im guessing the reason they are called Americans is because U.S was
the first country to be formed in the western hemisphere..correct me if im wrong.
oh..and United States of America um..thats not really like a proper name..
it isnt the only country that has united states.
No they are not.

The U.S.A. was the first established society that functioned on North America. And yes - it is a proper name. My country is not called "The Only Country on North America" - it is called the United States of America - meaning the country is a group - of united - states - which reside - on the continent - if America.
Old 18-03-2007, 18:13   #25
¤Adr¥an¥to!¤

Send a message via MSN to -Adruz-
I think this is the map. All started in Africa.

Quote:
Well, I've to Europe for times. And some people weren't friendly with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adruz- | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ dokyspam@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by -Adruz-; 18-03-2007 at 18:24.
Old 18-03-2007, 18:16   #26
Can You See Them Now?

Even that is just scientific theory Adruz. But it's nice to point it out.
Old 18-03-2007, 18:28   #27
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Excuse you!? You are on OUR territory and you need to follow OUR laws. If you love Mexico that much, just back across the border! The American government protects AMERICANS, it's not their job to worry about Mexicans - and they shouldn't. Each and every problem Mexico faces is it's own fault. Mexico didn't rush to help America when 9/11 happened, they didn't help us anytime ever, so don't act like we owe the Mexican government ANYTHING. The Illegal immigrants by the way - are no longer allowed to work in America. Everybody has to have proof of being an American Citizen starting next year I believe? Not to mention - just because people from America DONT do these jobs, dosen't mean they wont. There are people who hold the same jobs as Mexicans do in America who are Americans. So don't give me that shit. A bunch of Mexicans who do work for under minimum wage are NOT supporting the economy of the U.S.A. - so don't try to convince us that the sky is purple when it's not.
And Money is not the issue of building the border guard posts. It's the fact that Mexico needs to control it's citizens. It is not the U.S.A.'s fault that they let people in and out whenever they please. The rest of the world doesn't work that way.
Absolutely right! Mexico hasn't done shit for us ever except cause problems for the US. Hello Texas and the Alimo. The only thing we might owe Mexico is a thank you very much for letting us kick your asses in the Spanish American War so that we could acquire all of the Western Coast and Texas. Other than that I can't recall anything the Mexican have done for us.

Quote:
And Illegals making LESS than that - are not supporting our economy.
Right there as well. Illegal immigrants only hurt the economy not help it. FYI also, the minimum wage int he US is about to go up to $7.45 thanks to our lovely newly elected Democratic House of Representatives and the lovely Left Wing Bluest of Blue Speakers Nancy Pelosi (I love her )

Quote:
Just so you know - it's not that easy to get a permenant residence ANYWHERE in another country. That dosen't mean that you move there illegally. If you move to another country - you respect the laws they have established. You do not up and decide "Oh, well I guess since it's gonna take awhile, I'll just up and go whenever the hell I please"

- No it dosen't work that way. IF it takes 8 years, you wait 8 years, if it never happens, you're SOL. If you go into the USA illegally though - I hope your ass gets deported because you are not a citizen of my country and you do not belong here.
Yeah it is difficult to get Permanent Residency here, there's a quota and once it's full for the year that's the end of it you have to wait another year. However, there are such things as Working Visas, that allow a person to live and work in the US for up to 3 years LEGALLY. And that gives people time to apply for Permanent Residency. Plus, working visas are much much easier to obtain. That being said, I find no reason to justify illegal immigration on the basis of Work because we have a visas specifically for it.

Quote:
And just so you know - you don't get a passport to visit the USA from Mexico - you get it from the U.S.A.
Ayep this is also true. You get a visas from the government of the country you are trying to go to. Mexico does not have the right to say one of their citizens can cross our boarder.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 18-03-2007, 18:31   #28
Can You See Them Now?

It bothers me when people debate about things they know NOTHING about.

It's like moving to Russia and expecting everone to speak English.
Old 18-03-2007, 18:38   #29
iMod

Quote:
ok..what countries are considered Latin?
In Europe? The countries that speak a Latinate language, basically Portugal, Spain, France, Italy and Romania.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 18-03-2007, 18:42   #30

Quote:
And Money is not the issue of building the border guard posts. It's the fact that Mexico needs to control it's citizens. It is not the U.S.A.'s fault that they let people in and out whenever they please. The rest of the world doesn't work that way..
I nevet said I love Mexico that much...
Your right its not their job to worry about Mexicans
they are doing a hell of a job there.
Of course Mexico didnt help the U.S when 9/11 occurred.
Isnt U.S strong enough to protect its citizens?
After all U.S is pretty strong.
Mexico was to worried that it would be under a terrorist attack
or that terrorist were using it to go to the U.S.
I didnt or even said anything about U.S owing the Mexican government
shit.
Like i said there is always a way to be illegal in the U.S
even if you have to have proof of citizenship or residency.
And actually those who work under minimum wage are supporting
the U.S economy, even if they werent..the U.S economy doenst
need much support anyways.

Money is the issue in building the border guard post, otherwise
they would have done so already.
Mexico doesnt do much for their citizens.
And im not blaming the U.S

Quote:

I know its not easy getting permanant residence anywhere.
I've seen people go through the process in the here. It takes a
really long time.
I dont think the law matter when you are trying to pursuit something
that is good. Mexico is a country where its very hard to live if you
live in poverty. You are crossing the border into Mexico and you see
little kids..i dont just mean like 5 or 6 year olds..im talking about
3 year olds seling candy, to suport their family.

I totaly agree that it should be stoped now, and that
they should do something about illegals. But i dont agree
on sending the ones who are already here back.
I do agree that some illegals come to the U.S to break
even more laws, but i dont agree on people saying
that all illegals come to the U.S to break laws.
Illegals arnt the only ones who are considered law breakers.
I think doing everything that is possible to keep them out now.
Will teach mexico a lesson on treating its citizens right.
Mexicans should do something about the government.
It sucks!

oh and againg..Stop acting like its your country.
It wasnt your country to beging with anyways.

Just so you know, yes do get the passport from Mexico..
you get the Visa from the U.S
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 18-03-2007, 18:49   #31

Quote:
Absolutely right! Mexico hasn't done shit for us ever except cause problems for the US. Hello Texas and the Alimo. The only thing we might owe Mexico is a thank you very much for letting us kick your asses in the Spanish American War so that we could acquire all of the Western Coast and Texas. Other than that I can't recall anything the Mexican have done for us.
Ok, what does the war that was fought years ago have to do with
what we are discusing now?
Please shut up with that shit, it isnt gonna help with anything.
Im not complanin about the stupid war, so why the hell bring it up.
If this is all you are gonna talk about, then go else where.
That is just so old..wtf is that? dude seriously..grow up!
Like i said before, U.S doesnt need any help.

Quote:
Ayep this is also true. You get a visas from the government of the country you are trying to go to. Mexico does not have the right to say one of their citizens can cross our boarder.
Thats right, you get Visas from the U.S
You get passport from Mexico
You dont get passport from the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku View Post
In Europe? The countries that speak a Latinate language, basically Portugal, Spain, France, Italy and Romania.
Thank you for clearing that up..i was kinda confused
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 18-03-2007, 18:57   #32
The Dream is Over, :~(

Holy shit!
Can't we all just get along? I'm sure we can reach an understanding here.

I'm pretty sure Mexican illegals have done plenty for the economy of the States. Cheap labour will always be in demand from American employers, Mexican illegals obviously helped out plenty with the reconstruction, and the continued reconstruction of Gulf States after Katrina, mind you, probably even moreso than your own government. I think Mexico even provided shelter, troops or something. And all of that is just in recent years.

Illegal labour is a problem though, no doubt. Traditionally American jobs like plumbing, trucking, agriculture and the like are now given to illegals because the wages are not sufficient enough support an American lifestyle. Not only that, but labour rights, which have been viciously fought for 50 years are now eroding to what it was like during the turn of the century. Illegals are working ridiculously dangerous tasks in ridiculous lengths of hours for ridiculously little. Just because Americans refuse to endure that many hardship in work doesn't mean they don't want the job. Illegals should compete with Americans at conditions that are safe and reasonable for all.

But that's all in a perfect world. IMHO, I think that Americans should just punish those that hire illegal workers.

PS: If you guys put up a fence, you'd probably get illegal help to do it!
Old 18-03-2007, 18:59   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl View Post
Holy shit!
Can't we all just get along? I'm sure we can reach an understanding here.

I'm pretty sure Mexican illegals have done plenty for the economy of the States. Cheap labour will always be in demand from American employers, Mexican illegals obviously helped out plenty with the reconstruction, and the continued reconstruction of Gulf States after Katrina, mind you, probably even moreso than your own government. I think Mexico even provided shelter, troops or something. And all of that is just in recent years.

Illegal labour is a problem though, no doubt. Traditionally American jobs like plumbing, trucking, agriculture and the like are now given to illegals because the wages are not sufficient enough support an American lifestyle. Not only that, but labour rights, which have been viciously fought for 50 years are now eroding to what it was like during the turn of the century. Illegals are working ridiculously dangerous tasks in ridiculous lengths of hours for ridiculously little. Just because Americans refuse to endure that many hardship in work doesn't mean they don't want the job. Illegals should compete with Americans at conditions that are safe and reasonable for all.

But that's all in a perfect world. IMHO, I think that Americans should just punish those that hire illegal workers.

PS: If you guys put up a fence, you'd probably get illegal help to do it!

I just love you!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 18-03-2007, 19:00   #34
Can You See Them Now?

Yosimar - please don't tell me you are that stupid. A Visa and a Passport are the same thing - and are only obtained by the country you wish to visit. Mexico cannot issue a visa or a passport to any foreign country. Only to their own.

I don't care if we have 3 year olds working corners - that is not the USA's problem. illegals that are here - are illegal. they do not belong here. And should be deported. It is not a matter of teaching mexico a lesson - it is a matter of they DO NOT belong in the USA.

Illegals are only good for people who want cheap labor. It is not building the ecnomy. So don't fool yourself.
Quote:
oh and againg..Stop acting like its your country.
It wasnt your country to beging with anyways.
I am a citizen of the USA - it is my country

And it has always been our country. If you wish to debate the indians and the british - please move to the america topic. where I will be happy to give you a history lesson.
Old 19-03-2007, 21:30   #35
Участник

[quote=Amy_Lee_Rocks;344323]I nevet said I love Mexico that much...
Of course Mexico didnt help the U.S when 9/11 occurred.
/QUOTE]

mmm for what the hell they want aid of Mexico, if the one of the towers were planned by the government of “your dear country”? I saw a video that explained all the errors that they had when they collapsed the twin towers (at the moment I do not decide to me where) and as they collapsed them and things thus. omg you know all the governments are corrupt until the one of the United States
~~~~~~~~~~~
yulia

myspace

Last edited by mary_lovesyulia; 19-03-2007 at 21:58.
Old 19-03-2007, 22:22   #36
<3 | Thinker

Send a message via MSN to Mary-sheccid Send a message via Skype™ to Mary-sheccid
Quote:
Yosimar - please don't tell me you are that stupid. A Visa and a Passport are the same thing - and are only obtained by the country you wish to visit. Mexico cannot issue a visa or a passport to any foreign country. Only to their own.
Yosimar isn't stupid.. Stupid are You...
Visa and passport aren't the same...

Offtop:
In any book of kindergarden you can find that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:::...::..LeNα lα DuLcз Nзn∂, YuL¡∂ l∂ ¡nteNs∂ LLuv¡∂...::...:::...:::

"No pertenezco a ninguna parte, soy extranjera en el mundo" Isabel Allende

Ciertamente No se le para!.. No se le para! Ni se le parará jamás!
"Maldición del no se le para" Coming soon..
By: Mary-sheccid & Florsss
Old 19-03-2007, 23:05   #37
Green Eyed Demon

Quote:
Visa and a Passport are the same thing - and are only obtained by the country you wish to visit. Mexico cannot issue a visa or a passport to any foreign country. Only to their own.
Er, not quite...

A passport is the evidence you hold to be able to prove that you are the one you are and are originally only given in the country you're a citizen/born in. You can apply for citizenship in another country and recieve a new passport, but that means you have to live in the country for a lotta years, and often means you have to have a family there as well.
Also, without a passport you can't (well, more like shouldn't. Hehe.) travel on holidays outside the border of your own country. You don't need a visa to go on a holiday - well, it's not a rule without exceptions at least. Hahaha. And I doubt you'll ever get a visa somewhere without a legit passport...

A visa is something you have to apply for at the embassy of the country you wish to visit, meaning it's the country you wish to go to that gives you the visa. Visas are given if you wanna live in a country for a longer period of time... I think most western countries give student visas to fellow western countries that allows you to study for the given time and have a job with a maximum wage.

I believe you can apply for a student visa like that in the U.S. (at least if you come from Norway... hehe) I read about it, as I have wondered about studying in the states.
~~~~~~~~~~~
What I Think Tank
I have started a blog that aims to concentrate its content on politics, economics and history, with a keen interest in American politics and the American tradition of Libertarianism and Austrian Economics.

Last edited by dradeel; 19-03-2007 at 23:27.
Old 20-03-2007, 00:41   #38
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradeel View Post
Er, not quite...

A passport is the evidence you hold to be able to prove that you are the one you are and are originally only given in the country you're a citizen/born in. You can apply for citizenship in another country and recieve a new passport, but that means you have to live in the country for a lotta years, and often means you have to have a family there as well.
Also, without a passport you can't (well, more like shouldn't. Hehe.) travel on holidays outside the border of your own country. You don't need a visa to go on a holiday - well, it's not a rule without exceptions at least. Hahaha. And I doubt you'll ever get a visa somewhere without a legit passport...

A visa is something you have to apply for at the embassy of the country you wish to visit, meaning it's the country you wish to go to that gives you the visa. Visas are given if you wanna live in a country for a longer period of time... I think most western countries give student visas to fellow western countries that allows you to study for the given time and have a job with a maximum wage.

I believe you can apply for a student visa like that in the U.S. (at least if you come from Norway... hehe) I read about it, as I have wondered about studying in the states.
I was not going into technicalities. I understand they are different. - My point I was trying to make is that ANY time you enter another country - you get these papers/documents from the country you wish to visit. Not the country you reside in.
Old 20-03-2007, 01:36   #39

Quote:

I don't care if we have 3 year olds working corners - that is not the USA's problem. illegals that are here - are illegal. they do not belong here. And should be deported. It is not a matter of teaching mexico a lesson - it is a matter of they DO NOT belong in the USA.

Illegals are only good for people who want cheap labor. It is not building the ecnomy. So don't fool yourself.

I am a citizen of the USA - it is my country

And it has always been our country. If you wish to debate the indians and the british - please move to the america topic. where I will be happy to give you a history lesson.
Just like they said above you. Passport and Visa isnt the same.
And i just dont know why you think i said its the U.S problem if the kids
are selling candy. You just havent gone trough it like illegals have, or you just
dont understand. Most of my friends are illegals, and its difficult for them to live in such
a way, but they prefer to live like that than live in poverty back in mexico.
Once im 18 im gonna helpt them

and..about me telling you not just to say its your country..
Well im a U.S Citizen as well, and i dont refer the U.S as just my country.
Your not the only U.S citizen

Im pretty sure you've done alot of illegal things yourself.
You dont see other bitching about it.

Quote:
I was not going into technicalities. I understand they are different. - My point I was trying to make is that ANY time you enter another country - you get these papers/documents from the country you wish to visit. Not the country you reside in.
Please dont come up with excueses. Admit that you were wrong.
Saying that your point was something else is just rubish.
It really has nothing to do with the whole Passport/Visa thing
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 20-03-2007, 03:09   #40
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Just like they said above you. Passport and Visa isnt the same.
And i just dont know why you think i said its the U.S problem if the kids
are selling candy. You just havent gone trough it like illegals have, or you just
dont understand. Most of my friends are illegals, and its difficult for them to live in such
a way, but they prefer to live like that than live in poverty back in mexico.
Once im 18 im gonna helpt them

and..about me telling you not just to say its your country..
Well im a U.S Citizen as well, and i dont refer the U.S as just my country.
Your not the only U.S citizen

Im pretty sure you've done alot of illegal things yourself.
You dont see other bitching about it.

Please dont come up with excueses. Admit that you were wrong.
Saying that your point was something else is just rubish.
It really has nothing to do with the whole Passport/Visa thing
You were the one who thought you obtained these things from the country you resided in so please don't talk to me like I'm four. I may have been confused on the exact meaning of the documents - but at least I know how to enter another country legally.

Do you realize that if you help them, you can face large fines and even prison time? Not to mention - if you were a citizen of Mexico before - you could be deported. I do not care if both of your parents are illegal immigrants and had to prostitute themselves to make wages. It is not the American people's fault, nor our responsibility to take care of what Mexico can't. We do not send our single mothers or people on welfare to the U.K.? You know what - because we're a civilized society with respect for international law. How can a Mexican want to be in the U.S.A. if they don't even come in legally?

Living in a country other than your home country means you love and respect the new land as your new home, you don't have to hate your homeland, but you need to have respect and compassion for people who live there and the laws of your new country. Someone who enters the country illegally, with only means of supporting their own family - is not someone the U.S.A. needs. For one - that person does not comprehend the responsiblities in being an American citizen. You may have to pass a test to get citizenship into our country - but believe me - Life is more than what's written on paper. Without the help of Americans immigrants from any country would have difficulty fitting into the new culture they are expsed to. People who move here to persue college and get educations and work for a living - are people the U.S.A. need. America has enough scrap pile youth running around - we don't need Mexico's haul of them.

As far as me breaking laws? - No, I have never commited a fellony. Yes - everyone commits minor infractions in law anywhere. But being guilty of a misdemeanor is nothing like a felony. And if you are comparing a speeding ticket with illegal immigration - you need to be re-instituted into an elementary school. Because the two are quite the contrast of each other.

And on a final note - The U.S.A. is MY country - in the sense that I live here and was born here. Not in an actual posessive sense. If me saying that the United States is MY country is the biggest thing you have to complain about - I do not see why you are even arguing on such a pointless topic.

And just some advice - don't get involved with illegal immigrants and post it on the internet, I believe you know what the Patriot Act is and what it gives the government the right to do.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

And just some advice - don't get involved with illegal immigrants and post it on the internet, I believe you know what the Patriot Act is and what it gives the government the right to do.
ReplyPost New Thread