Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Serebro

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 22:48   #121
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
is THAT what they're saying? i always thought it was "i'll take your money on me" ... haha
Well official lyrics had 'yummy' in there And 'yammi' sounded pretty clear to me
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29   #122
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by la aurora View Post
and I'm 164 )) and people keep looking down at me and calling me midget lol Now we just need to find some fake 160-fewsomething blond (Katina is about that high too afair) and we are packed for successful career Audience loves midgets with attitude it seems.
i dont know of a single person in BG that is shorter than me, however here in the usa, there are PLETNY! lol

Quote:
And yeah, I've seen that interview on TV. It also cracked me up how Olya sees dirt on her hand and sits there all confused and Marina gives her this 'oh u idiot' look and tells to leave the camera view And yeah they are obviously aware of this 'princess Lena' thing. She always appears in some goofy way and almost always late and other 2 girls are like 'oh here SHE is' or they tell about spending whole night trying to pack Lena's suitcase or how Marina's is her driver, Olya - her interpreter and how she always asks them to do things around the house for her. It's like 'oh I know I'm lame princess type but you know you love me' and 'yeah we know she's that lame princess type but it's pretty cute' thing. They seem to get along well.
god, i need coupld of girls to take care of me - Val, wanna be #1?

Quote:
Lena and Malakhov are just damned to meet again and again as he hosts 2 major shows on Channel 1 and even in their first appearance as Serebro attentive eye will notice the war going on. Probably it began when Lena was on this show earlier as solo singer. It's not really hard to get to hate this guy. Plus he's close to obsessed with Marina and Lena just won't let him to get as close as he tries He had Lena Terleeva on his show not so long ago and tried to get her to talk shit about Serebro and their stardome counting on rival feelings one would expect in situation Temnikova & Terleeva are in. He just can't get over this and the show will go on.
thats the guy? HA! Ive seen that video and thought it was funnt... but i gotta admit, all of them, esp Lena and Marina look smoking there!!!!! I think it is also the attitude they are giving - i die for girls with attitude! ... and the guy is a pure idiot! stop talking about how the guys are drooling over them - the girls are as well lol. and how the hell is lena korikova? i liked Marinas reaction to his saying that she looks like her LOL ... and her dog is called chika
but Val, what did Lena try to say when the guy commented that MArina is blonde and draws his eyes towards her... Lena try to bitch but he totally shut her up and took the mic away! could you hear? then he put his hand on lena's knee and then shamelesly asked what signs they are... to which lena had to inhale as to not to punch him and passed on the question - so now i dont know what sign she is lol
while we are at it, when he told them that they are probably gonna bring home silver eh? @ 1:54 lena's look at him was priceless.... if her eyes were knives, that guy was right then cut into many pieces!

Quote:
And btw, that 'Prascovia' thing. The funniest part is that she really has it in her name I mean it's sooo russian that even we, russians, find it too russian to call our children that
wait, in bulgaria Praskova means Peach and that girl cracked me up. ... but isnt peach apel'sin in russian... or was that Orange? i always get those confused

omg, it was no joke, THAT was the actual russion version - how SAD! achaaaaaaaa, what a bunchaaaaaaaaaaaa piecaaaaaaaaaaaaa shitaaaaaaaaaaaaa! yummy mummy, it isnt even funny, imma gonna go vomit ahhhh and then change my Palomitaaaa.....bah buy-chaaaaa
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 05-06-2007, 15:41   #123
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
god, i need coupld of girls to take care of me - Val, wanna be #1?
LOL well I must say being your #1 sounds VERY tempting but I can bet we have different ideas on our future together When my friends come to my place, they know they better get some food with them or be ready to cook for themselves and me too You have to make me feel really guilty or scared to get me playing this hospitable host for a short while

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
thats the guy? HA! Ive seen that video and thought it was funnt... but i gotta admit, all of them, esp Lena and Marina look smoking there!!!!! I think it is also the attitude they are giving - i die for girls with attitude! ... and the guy is a pure idiot! stop talking about how the guys are drooling over them - the girls are as well lol. and how the hell is lena korikova? i liked Marinas reaction to his saying that she looks like her LOL ... and her dog is called chika
but Val, what did Lena try to say when the guy commented that MArina is blonde and draws his eyes towards her... Lena try to bitch but he totally shut her up and took the mic away! could you hear? then he put his hand on lena's knee and then shamelesly asked what signs they are... to which lena had to inhale as to not to punch him and passed on the question - so now i dont know what sign she is lol
while we are at it, when he told them that they are probably gonna bring home silver eh? @ 1:54 lena's look at him was priceless.... if her eyes were knives, that guy was right then cut into many pieces!
Lena Korikova is an actress here that this idiot dated and got dumped by He just can't get over it it seems.
He doesn't really shut Lena up in that moment. Her remark was complete, it just was adressed to him more than the audience. She said 'oh, Andrey, still trying to sell the book...' (This idiot is obsessed with blonds and couple of years ago he published a book called 'My favourite blondes'). In that show after ESC, she took it bit further. He was all over Marina again and Lena was in much more emotional and agressive mood, so she was like 'Andrey! It's been goddamn 2 years. Haven't you sold enough? Does it sell THIS bad?' lol Well I can't remember exact words but it was smth like this. There was this episode when he began playing on that marriage story everyone knows Lena is annoyed with by now, he began asking about it again and again like 'Lena.. tell us.. what's up with your husband? Are you really free?' and stuff. She said she in fact had 7 husbands and asked girls to help her to remember their names (they came up with some random Hollywood actors) and then she looked at Malakhov who once again got too close and was like 'sorry, Andrey.. we love macho men of course but you aren't material we'd consider' lol Then at that 'don't touch me.. and Marina too' moment she told him he was too old for them. And there was this moment his mouth once again got ahead of his brain and he said smth like 'ok ok we won't throw that bouquette to the audience' and Lena looked at him all serious and said 'of course you won't, it's not yours, it's mine' lol She never misses a chance to quietly put him down to the earth. Most of the time it's direct remarks to him. I remember only once she really looked to the camera and said 'you see, there are some things I know better than Andrey' (meaning 'this guy is trying to look so cool and macho but he's a big looser in fact'). I guess it started at that talk show some time ago.. it was about early sex, marriages and pregnancy. And this idiot asked for her opinion on this because 'she was province and knew better how things are there' Or may be smth happened at some party. In last few years they both were partying a lot.

Praskovya is just some old russian name. It doesn't mean anything. It's just soo old-fasioned and orthodox. Peach = persik, orange = apelsin : )
Old 05-06-2007, 16:10   #124
ex-sunnich

Pics

AiF has put some pics of from the conference online. Poor Marina, must have felt so left out

Some from MUZ-TV ceremony:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
Old 07-06-2007, 04:42   #125
ex-sunnich

KM-Tv Online interview.

Now that was propbaly their best one by now. Some BS here and there of course but overall pretty posive, funny and informative

Video (zip ~82MB) [4 parts] or [1] [2] [3] [4] (@ fadeev.ru)

Pics: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

file 1

H: Hello. It's "Stars Online" show on KM-Tv and its host Anna Dobrovolskaya. "SEREBRO" are our guests today. Hello all three: Lena, Olya, Marina, very nice to see you

*girls wave hello*

Before we get started, I'd like to give you this present *hands over some DVD*. It's 'Big Encyclopedia by Kirill and Mephody', here you are.

Marina: Wow
Lena: Wow, thank you really much
Olya: Big thank you
Lena: Thanks, it's really cool

H: I'd like to remind our viewers that could have missed this spectacular Eurovision show, that SEREBRO band gave a great performance there and finsihed 3rd which is a great result, especially considering the fact it was their first big performance in front of the audience, wasn't it?

Lena: Yes, that's absolutely true and we believe it's somewhat symbolic. Good start.

H: Yes, good start. By the way, judging by amount of questions we got from our audience, you can say it was really a great performance and some very good start.

Marina: Thank you

H: And that's why today.. well, usually it's me to ask most of the questions and we throw in a couple of questions from the audience but today I decided to make an exception. Today girls will be answering YOUR questions, our dear friends.

H: First question is by 'ilonka' who asks: 'Tell us please, is it hard to be famous, do you think of yourselves as real stars?' and I'll add something from myself: 'Do you think you are ready for all this fame that you suddenly got?'

Lena: I think.. Can I answer this for all three?

H: Yes sure

Lena: I think we don't fully realize what's going on at the moment. And thanks god that we don't. A lot is happening in last half a year or so. Sometimes we get the feeling it's been half a life already.. because there are lots of shows, conversations, interviews.. many people say kind words to us and we do react on them. Our life is crazy. Days get so long, they seem endless. What we really feel now is tiredness. For some it may seem that we are starting to get this stardome syndrome but really, it's just tiredness that we'll get rid of pretty soon.

H: So you have vacation planned for nearest future?

Lena: Yes, vacation for a week or so

H: And where are you going if it's not a secret?

Lena: We don't know yet. Unfortunaly it's our director, producer to decide such things but..

Olya: I guess it will be some quiet place and we'd love to have sea there because it's summer

Lena: It will be great there, I know

H: Are you going there together?

Serebro: Yes, of course

H: Um but aren't you tired of each other by now?

Lena: Not yet. It's been just half a year, we aren't tired yet

H: Ok, while we are at stardome question, here's another one for you. I can't find it in this mess but I remember it was there: 'Aren't you afraid of getting this stardome syndrome?'

Lena: Well ok... I had it once already. I think it will help me to avoid it in future but then 'never say never'. There was this moment after Star Factory show when I behaved.. hehe.. not really cool even with close friends and family. I really lost the plot for some time. I believed it was me all the way. That I was super-talented girl who knew it all. Really, it looked laughable from outside. And I really hope I won't have it coming back because it's really not nice.

H: But you got cured from that, how?

Lena: Time. Time went by and popularity I had faded away and thanks god it did. I was just sitting at home, reading, going out, chatting with friends and working with Max Fadeev. We were doing those recordings.. it just happened. I somehow grew up.. people around me explained me some things.. and I remembered something myself. Now all is cool. We have this band for a year already and we.. you know, we came on stage to sing, to create, to give audience everything we have inside and we really have a lot there. We aren't there to be a part of this partying crowd, to learn what's cool and what's not for them, to behave accordingly. We don't want all that. If we don't forget what we are here for, we aren't really in much risk of getting this stardome.

H: And you, Lena, did you share this your experience with your band-mates to help them to avoid problems of this kind?

Lena: Nah. My girls are mature enough. Olya had experience of working with Irakli for example

Olya: I've seen many of those things from outside and I think.. I hope that this stardome problem won't affect me. It's very important to stay an adequate person, to understand what's going on. I agree with most of what Lena said already.

H: Marina, and you?

Marina: I believe that the most important thing is not to loose yourself, not to change to the worst. I think I'll manage it somehow.

H: Let's hope you will. We got a question by Faramir from Odintsovo: 'Tell us please how do you deal with emotions before coming on stage?' There was one more person asking near the same.. doubt I'll find that one.. but he also added that different people have their own ways: some try to isolate themselves from everyone, some, on the opposite, need a good company.. they sing.. dance.. and whatever else. What about you? Do you have your recipe against all those nerves and excitement? And did you have all this at all?

Lena: Excitement is a wonderful feeling and you can't do without it. Excitement.. but not fear of going to the stage. It's something every artist has to feel if he's a real artist. It doesn't matter how big the audience is, how many people come to see us: 5 or millions.. oyh me.. I got my eyes shining even thinking of that. No, really. We weren't that nervous before going on stage but we did have a bit of that nice feeling of course.

Olya: It was more of impatience to go there and see it all
Lena: We weren't talking much about this but all this time there in Helsinki, we really wanted the day to come faster because..
Marina: We were really impatient to get there, honestly speaking..
Lena: Like a bull, you know, that stomps the ground..
Olya: I remember when we were in the car going to Arena for the final performance, we were soo eager. We'd love to push Fwd button and find ourselves on the stage at that moment.

H: We have a question from the user called Nastyuha that seems to know about some interesting moments of Eurovision. She asks: 'A question to Marina: Marina, why were you performing without shoes in your stockings alone? Was it because they were stolen? But I thought you had an extra pair of those'. I couldn't really skip this question.

Marina: Honestly speaking I never performed without shoes. I had them on. It's just that someone stole my shoes before the performance.. 1 day before it and we had to replace them with another pair that was different from what girls had.

H: Uh who stole them? Who'd need a pair of your shoes?

Marina: Someone probably tried to ruin our performance...

Lena: Or probably someone just needed them more *laughs*

Marina: There were few people like that in there as it weren't only shoes.. well nothing but shoes got stolen but there were other destructive things happening

H: Like what? What would they do not to let you to go on stage you were so impatient to get on?

Lena: We told a lot about this already, Unfortunately, this situation with dressing-room was pretty tough. It happened so that half an hour prior to our performance we found ourselves dirty with some wierd liquid looking like glue. It looked very bright white on black clothes. But as our dressing-room was all wtite, just like this room, it was hard to notice..

H: And chairs were white too..

Lena: And chairs too, yeah. And everything dirty. Our mood got a bit.. well it was quite hard to stay calm in that situation but we were lucky enough to have some extra dresses and guys went to get those, so we could change. The worst part was that organisators refused to give us either new dressing-room or even a couple of spare chairs to sit on. Because, well.. standing there all this time we waited for performance was a bit uncomfortable. Although.. I always said and never mind repeating this again and again: Russia is a strong country and people living here are strong. If they are afraid of us, if they find us important enough to do all that, we take it as compliment.

H: Uhuh.. well it's good that you managed to overcome all that

file 2

H: We have a question from Dimka who asks: 'Girls, what kind of flowers do you prefer? I'm dreaming of giving you a great bouquet'.

Lena: Wow.. thanks a lot

Marina: My favourite flowers are.. it's interesting how me and Lena have the same list because my favourites are white lilies and Lena's too. Second favourite flowers of mine are white tulips and it's same for Lena, can you believe..

Lena: Uhuh and I also love daisies.. small ones from the field

H: So Dimka knows now what to give you

Olya: Whait a second, can I tell Dimka what I want? *laughs*

H: Yes, yes and yes

Lena: We can easily have an argument over flowers

Olya: I love cornflowers and roses. It's boring of course but it's true. I love red roses very much

H: Dimka, you better remember this. There's a question from Alyonka: 'Girls, would you like to do a photoshoot for MAXIM or PlayBoy may be?'

Lena: No, we would not. I don't think we really need it. You know.. if you remember what I said about stardome.. I said that when you get into show-business, it's very important to remember what you are there for. If we start doing things everyone does now, I mean posing for such magazines, we will.. we'll get lost in the crowd

Olya: It doesn't mean we believe it's bad

Lena: Yes, we don't say it's a bad thing to do. Probably.. one day.. we have this PR team that can say 'you need this' but.. I really wouldn't want this to happen.

Marina: I'd like to add also that sexuality can be shown through other things than absense of clothes..

Lena: Demonstration of the body..

H: Like what?

Marina: Like one can deliever it through the look in his eyes..

Lena: Scent Of A Woman.. the movie

H: Yeah I know that one, so do our viewers I guess

Lena: Yes.. woman afterall is.. I think that even leaving some buttons done *shows on Olya*, it's already sexier than when you have hell knows what here *shows on herself*.. well when it's too obvious you have here I mean.

Olya: By the way, if you remember our ESC performance, many people say that our costumes being as 'open' as they were, still were one of the sexiest this year

H: Yes, I agree with this. We have a question by Tima: 'Do you like looks of each other? What do you like the most?'

Lena: *looks at Olya* Lips!

Marina: I like Lena's nose very much. It's a really great one, I believe. And Olya's lips are really something!

Lena: We are all fine actually. All very beautiful. Naming anything in particular is.. eh.. you know mothers. Every mother loves her child and believes he's the most beautiful. And we love each other a lot and think of each other as most beautiful and best in all ways possible. Because we love sincerely. Looking at some things separately.. why really.. oh Marina has the longest eye-lashes I've seen in my life.. And if we start to..

Olya: And I like Marina's dimples..

Lena: And modesty.. well really.. we are strongly attached to each other

H: A question from the user who's nick I find very hard to read: 'Is it true that Lena had some conflict with Yulia Savicheva? I can see it's over now if it ever existed of course'

Lena: *sighs* Oh Yulia.. Yulia.. Hello! Every day when we meet each other it's like the hot topic of the day for us. 'So what's up today? And what have you heard? And I heard this interesting news' etc. This story was made up by journalists.. and well-wishers that probably wanted to help us with some extra PR. Even black PR is still PR, you know. But in reality everything is cool between us. It's just happened that once Yulia said that thing about us getting shaking knees at ESC. That's because she knows what it's like and how tough it can be. But I understand that Yulka was a real kid when she went there and it was probably harder for her than it was for us. And I just said we won't get this syndrome.. and that's all. Everyone has his moments but we definitely have no conflict. She's like younger sister.

H: Question from Adam: 'What's your real hair color?' He somehow believes what you have now is different

Marina: Well this seems pretty real to me *laughs*

Lena: She wakes up with this one like every morning. And doesn't do anything with it. Me and Olya have natural hair color. Real *points at Marina* and natural *points at Olya and herself*

H: He also asks: 'Do you smoke?'

Lena and Marina: No

H: Uhuh by the way..

Lena: We did play with that. I have to be honest yes.. but no. Because we are girls afterall.. First of all it's not attractive. Second - I'm very happy that at this moment many countries are strcitly against smoking.. it means children will be born healthy. Honestly speaking, I, as non-smoking person, feel bad when I go along the corridor and smell cigarretes. It's not nice at all. We got too many smoking people in Russia and something has to be done with it.

Marina: Yeah.. like in Europe.. healthy lifestyle

Olya: We were very positevely surprised with the fact they have this impressive anti-smoking campain in Helsinki.. whole country and Europe and we'd love to see same in Russia..

Lena: You can smoke.. I mean you can't even smoke on the street. Only in some rare places specially for that

Marina: Here we had it easy always. Like you could see 2 tables next to each other and one would belong to the smoking zone and another to non-smoking one. It didn't really help. I heard we have this law out that..

H: Makes things more strict

Lena: Thanks to ones who did that

H: But.. another user told us he saw you with cigars at MUZ-tv awards ceremony

Lena: Ah.. well cigars... cigars are my passion. Oyh you know, cigarettes are something small and disgusting. And cigars are like religion. It's a cult.. real pleasure

Olya: Some process.. like ritual. It's very nice

Lena: Plus our song is about girls like.. us. We had those suits and hats.. that image. And cigars.. look my fingers reacted *laughs* cigars really helped us with that.

H: So you often smoke cigars?

Lena: No. Very rarely, because cigars are still harmful.. it's still nicotine and.. No.

H: We got a question from someone called Sench. Question to Marina: 'How free is your heart? Do you have a boyfriend?'

Marina: My heart is almost 100% free. Exeption is.. well I got these 2 girls living in there and some other important people but I don't have a boyfriend.

H: I guess Sench will be happy enough with this answer. There's also this question from Alyusha who asks Lena: 'I'd love to know if you had man that won over your attitude in your life and if yes, why aren't you together?'

Lena: Nope, Alyosha, Unfortuately I haven't met such a man.. not a single one. I'd love to and I don't know.. I guess this question isn't random because I've like let this loud cry out: A man.. if you can break my horns, attitude.. whatever.. come and knock my door'. Because really.. somehow we don't have that many real men anymore. Real men are like sexual minority already. And among those few.. that we already better carry on our hands.. there's me with my complicated personality. You know how tough being me is

H: What makes your personality complicated?

Lena: Well, I'm too.. they used to call me 'commander' when I was a kid. I love ordering people around. Absolute leader and it's not easy to deal with me. Girls feel good around me because each of us has her own territory, her own moment where she's the leader, so each gets her turn. But for some reason with men I.. I guess I just need a man that would be stronger than me.

H: Are you sure this is what you need?

Lena: Yes, absolutely. Just not now. I don't have time now. Too much work.. eh.. but I'd very like it in some few years..

Marina: Something -teen or -ty years

Lena: Hey no no.. I'll be too old already by that time. Few years

H: Nastya got a question: 'Lena.. we all got by now that you love men REALLY much...'

Lena: Once and forever. Right here in this live broadcast, right? I have to share it with everyone.. Ok, Nastya. You see, this is quite a complicated situation I'm in. Eh.. Nastya *tries to find the right cam to look at*

H: Yes, here she is

Lena: So the situation is.. I really really love men.. love them as just men. I belive men are flowers of this life, decoration of this life.. Like children. And I love flirt a lot. Love when they give me flowers and when.. well it's all flirt actually. But to let him really close like close enough for some 'physical action', if this is what we talk about here.. very very few can get that. Considering the fact I.. I'm 22...

*pause*

*all 4 start laughing*

Lena: I'm just thinking.. It's a live broadcast and I'm thinking if I should or should not say things.. Well whatever, Nastya.. by the way, how old is she? Didn't she write that?

H: Not unfortunately

Lena: So, Nastya. At 18 I was still a virgin. And now I'm 22 and I don't really have that much experience and I.. well I have to say this for the future: Man, if you consider me in 'that' way, then we take each other by the hand.. go see a doctor.. show each other medical papers like this.. and contraception of course. And still it will be very-very-very-very far from everyone. And besides that my love to men is just flirt and yeah.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:43   #126
ex-sunnich

file 3

H: Nastya also writes: 'They say that you date Igor Sinelschikov' I must admit having no idea who he is

Lena: I have an idea who he is. He's the brother of my best friend. Yeah.. funny story. We read this article together with him and had a great laugh. You know it's always so with public people (and he's also public enough). People keep saying nasty things.. you undertsand I guess. And here we got best friend.. brother.. and.. it's really just rumors. I love Igor very much and he's really someone I care about but it's just friendship

H: But where they got this idea from? Why?

Lena: I don't know why. Someone just.. who wrote that by the way? Ah yeah.. some paper, I remebered. Yeah.. they write a lot of stuff about me.. like I've been married million times by now..

H: Yes I read that too

Lena: I was even married with Stallone..

H: Really?

Lena: Yes. Well I feel honored of course.. so does he. Yeah but all this is rumors. My heart is free. Alyosha!! My heart is free!

Marina: I guess people come up with all that due to lack of information on us..

Lena: They have to earn money those media.. papers..

H: Well what can you do with that..

Marina: We don't give them enough juicy stuff, so they have to use imagination

H: Olya, question for you. Everyone told us about this already.. this heart is free and this one isn't busy either. What about yours? Is it busy?

Olya: Mine is free too *laughs* No, really, it is

H: And what about your personality?

Lena: Appeasable

Olya: Well it's a tough question. Yes I really often find it not too hard to compromise, to let someone win.. But at the same time I'm Aries by zodiac and it makes such things very complicated for me. I have somewhat contradicting personality. People that I love, they have it nice.. people that I don't like..

H: Are much less lucky..

Olya: Well yeah..

H: Another question from Alyonka: 'When did you have your first real kiss? I mean not in the cheek'

Lena: Oh, Alyon.. I don't remember. The best story is..

H: You don't remember?

Lena: I honestly don't. Hm.. I'm just thinking now, may be I didn't have it at all? *laughs* There's this great story by Marina. I always laugh when hear it and would love hearing it again

Marina: Yeah.. I remember my first kiss because it's just hard to forget. I was 14 and it was some summer camp. And that boy.. well you know, first serious kiss.. french one and stuff.. and at the most important moment this boy suddenly sneezes right into my mouth.. really.. that wasn't nice at all..

H: Oh my god..

Marina: My cheeks got full like this.. yeah..

H: And then it was over

Marina: Yeah, it was for obvious reason

H: Olya, may be you remember yours?

Olya: Yes. I remember mine. But it wasn't really interesting. It happened when I was in the 9th grade (Aurora: around 15). I wasn't letting boys close for quite long when it comes to relationships. And this boy was after me for so long...

Lena: Best one in school

Olya: Yeah, he was. So one day he was walking me home and then near the door he kissed me. So it was somewhat romantic of course but..

H: But did you like him at least?

Olya: Yes I did like this boy

H: Lena, I still find it hard to believe you do't remember your first kiss

Lena: You have my word, I don't remember

H: Sad. I guess the guy won't feel nice. He kissed you and you don't even remember

Lena: You see.. I always took all kisses too serious to remember that serious one Alenka is talking about, right? Kisses in the cheek meant a lot to me. That's why I don't remember that exact one..

H: Uhuh.. I thought of this question regarding your professional activity. You have this song now and it really became a hit. It's not hard to guess that your fans and probably your haters will be waiting for the next one. So what and when? Will be hard with all those expectations

Lena: This summer. A very good song.. it's different from Song#1. It's very soft and touching

Olya: And sensual..

H: And your first song. Which version do you like more: english or russian?

Lena: English of course

H: Why?

Lena: Because it was originally written in this language. Originals are always better. We've recordered russian version because 'Russkoye Radio' asked for one. So we recordered it specially for this radio

H: Who's the author of lyrics? I remember seeing this question

Lena: Which one? Russian?

H: Yes

Lena: Russian.. um.. Maxim Fadeev.. I think. Right in front of our eyes. He just sat and wrote it and we recordered it from the 1st try, really

H: Well, you've sang it so many times that it probably wasn't..

Lena: A challenge, yeah

H: And one more question. You said yourself that you have many interviews now and you constantly go to various shows etc. What's the question journalists ask the most?

Lena: Well there were different periods.. first one was 'Why Serebro?' I learned the answer by heart already even with pauses and stuff.

Olya: And also 'What place do you plan to take?'

Lena: And 'What is your song about?'

H: Oh these ones, I see. What about 'How have you met?', don't they ask this?

Lena: Yes

Marina: But it's not most popular

Lena: It's popular enough but nothing can beat 'Why Serebro?', it's like a hit

H: Ok girls. Thank you for interesting chat...

Serebro: Uh? Is that all? Noooo.. We want more

H: Erm ok. Tell us more

Lena: We liked you and it feels really nice here

H: Ok, let's do one more

Lena: Five! Girls get 2 each and 3 for me

H: Ok.. let me find an interesting one..

file 4

H: They ask about men again. Question to Lena: 'What kind of man would you like to live what life with?'

Lena: Me? Oooh such an 'easy' question

H: Yeah, this was one I found

Lena: Oyh.. I notice men from the distance. Look in the eyes. The core. The bearing.

Olya: The way he walks

Lena: Yes, graceful walk and arms. My favourite part of a man is this part of his hand *shows the part from the elbow to fingers* I think it's very sexy. And eyes of course. He should be intellegent, educated enough.. experienced.. A bit older than me, I think because I love them having a brain. Yeah.. and it happened so that most of my childhood friends and men I fell in love with, they were older than me. Not granddads of course. I just had to say that before people get ideas again. The sexiest part of a man is his brain. And eyes.

H: And what if you meet such a man, you fall in love, loose your head.. could you leave your music career for love?

Lena: Honestly speaking.. I feel shy saying this but we have this personal talk today. I fall in love every day. And sometimes more than once. I'm very amorous. Probably it's this artistic nature talking. In traffic jam, on the street, in some caffe.. It doesn't lead to anything. I just fall in love. The person just came and left and me.. I fell in love today.. and the person was just passing by.. And real love.. I haven't met one yet. But I think if I do one day then yes of course.. it's like that stardome when you just get blind and stop understanding what you do. Just the eyes are burning and you go and push everyone aside just to be with this someone. I guess yes.. But then... It was such a long way to this. I mean the stage. I have so much to say still.. and I so enjoy those tours and people around me. I really don't know how madly in love I have to be to give up on all this. It's close to impossible.

H: And we have this another question from Alyonka again. I can see she sent quite a lot of those

Lena: Thank you, Alyonka

H: 'Love or career? Career or love?' Let's start with you, Marina

Marina: Well.. career.. is something that's very important for me at this stage of my life.

H: Is that because your heart is free or because it's really that important?

Marina: You see, in a perfect world it would be great to have both not so free heart and.. both of them. But if I really have to have this or that.. right now I choose carrer without much doubt. Because I'm not really a family type of person.

H: may be because you don't really have a family yet?

Marina: Nope.. It's just that phycology I have. Even if we talk about having children.. I beieve it's important to build up proper enviroment for that. And it's something that will take me a while to achieve

Lena: I don't think that I can give my child more by standing near kitchen sink. I have very few experience in my head. I'm not even talking about some financial situation. I have too few in my head. I'm quite a child myself still. When I get this experience then yes of course. I love children very much. Children.. a man next to me.. I'm a faithfull type despite my amorousness for 5 minutes. But all this is for a bit later. Right now I'm growing up myself.

H: Olya?

Olya: Girls said it all. It's very important for the woman to have a family, to have children. But.. really, not now. We have enough time ahead, I believe.

Lena: We are very thankful for you inviting us here..

H: Thank YOU..

Lena: Thanks to everyone who sent questions

Olya: Very big thank you

H: You can wish something to the audience..

Lena: Yes, of course. Can I wish? I want to say thank you wholeheartedly for so many questions. It felt really nice because it means you find us interesting.. and it's you we do things for.. and..

Marina: By the way, not a single negative question..

Lena: Well, they probably just didn't read those to us but..

H: Nope, we really recieved none

Lena: But thank you anyway. Thanks for supporting us, I'm almost sure you did. Thanks for following us, it feels really nice and gives us stimules.. that we don't do it for nothing. I wish you some bright sun, so no one has those depressions.. so you are happy.. healthy.. and everything is fine with people you love.. and lots-lots-lots of hapiness. Many-many minutes.. seconds... moments.. so it never ends.. so you live and say to yourself: 'oh god, how comes it's even possible to have all this happiness for one person, do I even deserve it?' So everyone can say that. So everyone is happy.

H: Thank you a lot

Olya: We just sign under those wishes

H: Can we ask you to write something in our book?

Serebro: Yes sure

Lena: Oh and thank you for this *shows DVD* it's something.. I have no idea how we are going to share that. Oh I got the idea, I'll have it all for myself!

Olya: Ehhhhhhh???!!

Lena: *smiling* We don't have a leader in this band, sorry

H: Uhuuuh.. And I remind our viewers that our guests today were Serebro. See you on KM-Tv

Serebro: Bye-bye
Old 08-06-2007, 07:31   #127
Bitchka

dearest Val, you are the greatest... i watched the whole intwerview, but no time to gossip about it... leaving tomorrow....when i get back on monday ill say more..but that was great... ill only say that lena;s math is just... 2 girls PO DVA plus 3 for her = 5 questions good one
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 08-06-2007, 07:39   #128
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by la aurora View Post
Pics

AiF has put some pics of from the conference online. Poor Marina, must have felt so left out
oh yeah, and just so that its not only you doing the work... here video from THAT event http://www.aif.ru/press/detail_prmid_dta52613.html

they brought their own bottles .. and dont tell me lena is drinking Kefir? ...with peanuts ...ewwwww... lol... they are stuffing their faces like they havent seen food for days.... which might be true. Their producer keeps them on a strict diet and he wasnt present lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 08-06-2007 at 07:55.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:54   #129
ex-sunnich

ok cools, now you made me feel really embarressed for a moment. I watched this interview, I typed it down in russian, I translated it to english... and I didn't notice anything wierd in Lena's math untill you pointed it out

Thanks for the link to AiF videos. Too bad they didn't have a proper video version like they had for some others

What Lena drinks does indeed look like Kefir.. Ryazhenka.. yougurt.. or one of those milk+juice mixes... and it's 30C on the street. I mean who carries milk around and drinks it in situation like this? Well, I do actually. But only when I manage to kill my throat with those 'small and disgusting' ciggies as that milky stuff has this soothing effect

When it comes to diets, I doubt their producer controls them that much. He's not that type plus I doubt there's any need for this as neither of girls has serious weight issues and the stress they are under at the moment is pretty tough. Someone is just a pro when it comes to stuffing one's face. This someone found out what food was at Star Factory show and never stopped since then. They warned her they'd kick her from FZ for being a lazy ass and eating all the time. Her 'Imidzh - nichto. Zhratva - vsyo. Temnikova, ne day sebe pohudyet'. Yo!' [Image is nothing. Food is everything. Temnikova, don't let yourself to get fit. Yo!] and 'Temnikova, hvatit zhrat'. Hvatit zhrat', Temnikova!' [Temnikova, stop eating like a pig. Stop eating like a pig, Temnikova!] lines are bigger hits of her than any song she sang on the show. There in 'High Ligue' show she told Malakhov food they had on the table was most likely fake, just a decoration like in all other shows and she looked like she knew what she was talking about. She's a pro! Whenever there's food Lena just won't resist. It was so in AiF, it was so in KP and I bet it was no different in a lot of other interviews.

And while we are at this, here's an older 'interview' of the princess. It's a cooking show and she cooks this wierd salad she called 'Nastya and her men'. In this one she talks about her food issues at FZ, how she gained weight she still kept (by the time of the interview) and she still remembers she was actually married (even if she has difficulties choosing a proper word for that and uses the one you use when you marry a girl by mistake). Funny one because the host is all sweet and stupid but makes mocking remarks all the time and Lena is like 'Uhuh', 'Ahah' and keeps blahblahblahing non-stop often forgetting what she's on about but never stopping.
Old 11-06-2007, 17:49   #130
ex-sunnich

And here we go. It took only few days after that 'I'm no dating material for few years ahead' interview and Lena is already paparazzed clubbing with one of Zapashny circus brothers. When does she find time for this, gosh. On 9th they were in Minsk, 10 St-Petersburg... and this Sunday the guy already devotes his victory in 'King of the Ring' boxing show to the 'girl with beautiful blue eyes, who recently represented Russia in some international contest, guess who yourself' I mean when? She was commenting the show in May and the guy had a match in there and she wholeheartedly cheered and moaned for his opponent and now this... Ok, he's double your height and he can lift a lion, wow! But he's such a bitch and not exactly a hot one.. First Semyonov, now this one. Lena, find someone hot for a change, eh?

Some girls are just born to be lezz because being straight with taste in men like this is just criminal

Pics
Muz-Tv red carpet. Olya is no fan of buttoning up either it seems
Muz-Tv again. Those black mics are sexy
Or may it's not the mics..
Muz-Tv. No pics, 'stars' are busy
And I always thought that Savitcheva was a midget..
ESC press-conference
I'm about to start fan-club for 'Thee Dress'
Someone is trying to look gangsta...
... but has to grow up first for it to actually work
..or may be not

Last edited by la aurora; 12-06-2007 at 05:53.
Old 11-06-2007, 20:17   #131
Can You See Them Now?

http://www.elenatemnikova.com/site/images/muztv14b.jpg

Savicheva is very pretty here! I love her
Old 11-06-2007, 23:25   #132
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
http://www.elenatemnikova.com/site/images/muztv14b.jpg

Savicheva is very pretty here! I love her
Well I think I've seen better pics of Yulia but still this one kinda shows this conflict between Lena & Yulia (neither of whom are from t.A.T.u) has ended or never existed in the first place. They look pretty relaxed.

So news is Marina girl showed up at their official forum today to thank fans for bday wishes they left. She did have some chat with guys there in a mixture of english and russian but said nothing important as she was busy laughing her ass off at Marina Lizorkina thread. Well.. who can blame her. At least she knows now that she's that lost 3rd Olsen sister and probably some other stuff she had no idea about before

But all written above is more of excuse to post this vid. Ok, it's nothing new and it's fan-made (thanks Thinker) but it has some nice selection of pics & videos and it zooms in the right places quite a lot
Old 14-06-2007, 03:14   #133
ex-sunnich

They seemed to enjoy their time in Minsk...
LOVE THAT and Queen Of Love
Marina, where's your funny dress? o.O
Hm.. she definitely got skinnier lately. A bit more and going out with umbrella in windy day will produce funny results.

And then they went to St-Petersburg to hang out on the ship full with big rich boys (participants of The 11th Economic Forum), dressed in their schoolgirl/monks outfits and promissed to 'blow their momey, yummy!'. Having in mind that there was 13 billion 500 million dollars worth of agreements signed at this one, you can say there were lots of money to blow. Good timing, girls. Right place, right time and right song... but then.. you didn't really have much choice with the last one, eh?

Talking about having a choice, seems they have absolutely no plans to promote russian version of Song#1. I guess it really was made just for 'Russkoye Radio' that is one of the biggest here and plays material exclusively in russian. We can expect a completely new song and most likely really soon (end of June - beginning of July probably).

Here's what admin of Lena's site says. The guy is baised of course but he does have his connections and knows shit.

Quote:
The song is slow and FREAKINGLY beautiful
It gets you from the first sounds and doesn't let you go till the end )
Max is a genious.
It's completely different from the first one
and we'll see new sides of the girls' talent
and will clearly hear the voice of EACH of them! )
He claims he heard the reheasal variant of it and he can't wait hearing the studio version. He also promisses tops in charts and wave of new fans. I can't say I'm convinced (having in mind his obsession with Temnikova) but I must admit being intrigued.
Old 14-06-2007, 15:11   #134
ex-sunnich

we knew it! Song#1 (original russian version). No cats, no wierd La-Muka's and it rythms perfectly Russkoye Radio soo should go for this one but they soo won't ever.

[cats, ahah = blyadi
la = blya
muka = suka]
Old 27-08-2008, 18:39   #135
Call Me Stefan!

People, what's Dirty Kiss?!
Old 27-08-2008, 19:02   #136
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy malchik View Post
People, what's Dirty Kiss?!
That's 'Dirty Kiss'.
Old 27-08-2008, 19:13   #137
pie crust

That's not so good. :/

Also those moves are nice but a biiiit exaggerated...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 27-08-2008, 20:07   #138
Call Me Stefan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
That's 'Dirty Kiss'.
That's pretty bad and... bad.
Old 27-08-2008, 21:36   #139
Chun ruk ter!

Well... Their "performed" songs certainly have a different sound than their actual released singles. Is this what most of their songs are going to sound like or something?

I'm starting to get into Serebro, and I'm pretty interested in their upcoming album. I love Dishi, and Song # 1 is such a guilty pleasure of mine. "Put a cherry on my cake and taste my cherry pie" rarely ever gets out of my head. Seriously. D:
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ
Old 27-08-2008, 21:50   #140
Call Me Stefan!

Well, I loved them all til Dirty Kiss...
ReplyPost New Thread