Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music Search, Exchange and Polls

Russian songs - requests & exchange

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 14-11-2003, 15:03   #1
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Arrow Russian songs - requests & exchange

Well... I was downloading some vids for my PDA and thought may be it was interesting for anyone to see what russian music is like. Here are some links for the vids. Vids are mp3's size (about 6 Mb), so a picture is rather small (192х144) but it's enough to see what's going on there. I'll be adding some links for vids, mp3s, sites and pics of russian artists from time to time, so check this thread if U are interested. These vids aren't my favorites. Just ones I found.

Smash - Freeway The one directed by Elena Keeper
Dima Bilan - Ya popal Some call him russian Craig David. I wouldn't say so. But he signed his contract with GALA Records not so long ago. Guess, he'll try to breakthrough internationally.
VIA GRA - Ubey moyu podrugu (Kill my girlfriend). I like them. Everybody does. This is not their hottest video but the funniest one. Don't take it seriously. It's just a parody on our old-fasioned song-festival Pesnya Goda.
Diskoteka Avariya - Nebo Most popular song in Russia this year
2 products of our Star Factory:
Fabrika - Pro lyubov
Mihail Grebenschikov - Bulki (Sometimes I think this guy is insaine)

Best Russian Act at EMA this year. Gluk'OZA - Nevesta. The girl is even younger than Y&L but already mega-popular in Russia. I like her slow songs Vokzal and Sneg...

And this one most of u already have: TATU - How soon is now?
there's a small signatire for this vid: strongly requested one. And they won anyway (i don't know if it goes for eurovision or EMA)

Have fun...
Old 14-11-2003, 16:18   #2
we shout

sunny poison, thank you !! your PDA is so cool!!

*off to watch the video*

Added:
Ahh!! finally I get to see that Freeway video!.. they dance like gays..

Lena Kiper seems to like vehicles and roads and speed in her videos. .. now I wonder about the NGGU video ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 14-11-2003 at 16:38.
Old 14-11-2003, 17:00   #3
ex-sunnich

Yeah, D... 'Gays' was the only thing I had in my mind after seein the vid... So, guess Kiper loves not only 'vehicles and roads and speed' but gays as well... she was working on Y&L's image... now Smash that looked much straighter before...
Old 14-11-2003, 17:39   #4
we shout

Oooohh!! That Fabrika is not bad too ... I like I like .. especially both the short hair girls .. .. urr .. almost have the 'gays' touch too .. umm.. must be the 'commercial value' thing..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 14-11-2003, 22:48   #5
Echoes among the Stars

sunnich, thanks so much for the links I hadn't seen any of these, and it's interesting to know what's going on ... спасибо ! Виа Гра was pretty funny; I'd never heard that song before ...

Last edited by russkayatatu; 14-11-2003 at 23:21.
Old 14-11-2003, 22:57   #6
ex-sunnich

U are welcome, Rach I wish I was as lucky and don't see some of these vids as well. But unfortunately I do... every time I switch on MTV
Old 14-11-2003, 23:15   #7
Bitchka

OOOooo sunnich thankies... well, I still havent seen the videos (being at work and all), but it is nice that you are keeping us 'up to date' on the Russian music scene... if only someone could do that for the BG one as well - most of the things are for download only within BG ...
oh, I have seen Kipers Smash! video when it came out... nothing mind blowing, ha ha, but very gay-ish indeed .. mmm how I love gay guys
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 14-11-2003, 23:47   #8
Echoes among the Stars

yeah, "Freeway" = very gay and I have to agree with you Val about Mihail Grebenschikov - you think he's insane only sometimes?!

cool, too bad about the BG music scene - I've found a couple of mp3's and videos on some sites (like http://mp3.kafence.com ) but I'm not sure how useful or up-to-date it is ... and it takes me forever to download
Old 15-11-2003, 00:23   #9
ex-sunnich

Quote:
and I have to agree with you Valabout Mihail Grebenschikov - you think he's insane only sometimes?!
Nah... EVERY time I see him, I wanna cry... think U understand me, Rach, U are one of few ppl here who CAN understand what's his song about. I've seen him many times [he's from our first ever Star Factory] and he was always like that... but there were moments he sounded normal. Few moments... but even one is enough not to say he's ALWAYS insane, right?
Old 15-11-2003, 00:31   #10
Участник

Sunny Poison , this thread is fantastic, marvelous, super, awesome, great, magnificent, клёво, упоительный... all those and more! Thank you so much!

Ah, Fabrika is hot. And Vi agra is so funny. I have always loved Russian humour, too bad I can`t see Russian TV channels at home. Avaria But silly me didn`t know which buttons I had to push to see that Gluk`OZA vid
Old 15-11-2003, 15:50   #11
ex-sunnich

oh, prostrel, sorry. I forgot. U needed to send mail to get the link. I did. It will be available for 2 more days. Have fun Tho it's her 2nd video. There's also 1st and 3rd... and they contunie each other like one story... but guess, one vid is enough to decide if U like it or not.
http://www.skymax.ru/clipaki/rus/glu...za_nevesta.wmv
Old 15-11-2003, 17:51   #12
Участник

Thank you Sunny poison ! Song was already familiar to me but I didn`t know it`s name and video was new to me. This girl has very strong voice. When I listen to her I get this feeling that she knows what she wants. I`m just guessing here but I think that I would like more those slow songs.
Old 15-11-2003, 18:04   #13
we shout

Well today I watched that VIA GRA - Ubey moyu podrugu (Kill my girlfriend). .. I am very very attracted with the title of the song .. LOL . and then I watched the video..another gay touch? LOL .. the video is funny .. but I wish I could understand what is the story behind the song .. I suspect they said "Kill my girlfriend, Kill my girlfriend,Kill my girlfriend," Lots of time . but I can't figure out from the plot of the video.

Well I can't watch all the videos at one time . because I admit it took sometimes to download the video from here those the size is just small .. so I watch one over and over because another download time will be .. ..

Now I'm downloading that Gluk'OZA - Nevesta. - I didnt find where to click too yesterday .. thank you to Prostrel for bringing it up .. and SP of course

Ps.. I am watching the video.. cool.. I love the animation .. .. whats the story about? do you have picture of the real singer?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 15-11-2003, 18:56   #14
Bitchka

heeeee, just watched ВИА ГРА, ha haaaa... the second I saw it....I though... wow.... look at those, remind me so much of our 'Антибиотика' blonde, red, dark...just couple of links what they looks like:
Older pic, maybe from 2000
antibiotika
the red haired one changed the red I guess, lol
antibiotika 2

ok, will watch more of the videos later... I just wanted to say... remind me so much of BG videos... whatver I have seen so far....*clap, clap* what a nice thread sunnich.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 15-11-2003, 20:35   #15
ex-sunnich

Ok. I'll give some info on Gluk'OZA this time
She released her first video last winter and as for as I know, she was a schoolgirl then. Not sure about now, may be she finished her school already.
Her real name is Natasha Ivanova and she's the author of all lyrics and music. For quite a long nobody knew who she was and many ppl thought it was Aguzarova or Zemfira behind the project. What can I say... her texts are interesting and sincere, it's hard to mix her with any other singer... I dunno.
Here's liks to her real photos:
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto3/b12.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto/10.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto/6.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto/4.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto3/rr02.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto3/rare.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto/18r.jpg

And here U can download her 2 slow songs that I personaly like a lot Sneg and Vokzal

Have fun!
Old 15-11-2003, 20:55   #16
viva la scientology!

Popolam

I was reading the Nichya forum at their website, and someone had posted about an artist called Popolam. I don't know anything about this guy, but I watched his video and I really like it! Of course, I don't know what it all means, but the song sounds neat. I'd describe it as techno-rock

Here's a low quality version:
Popolam - Vsje Lyubov

It's a dark video, shot in some gritty bathroom, and the guy battles his own reflection. If anyone could explain what it's about, I'd appreciate it!

The official website is www.popolam.ru, where you can download the song and a higher quality video.
Old 15-11-2003, 21:02   #17
ex-sunnich

huh... ANTIBIOTIKA? Well, yes... there's def something similar... VIA GRA just a lil bit more undressed. That video... well, they were sooooo dressed there
here are some pics. Why men love them so much?
http://www.via-graclub.narod.ru/phot...n.files/f1.jpg
http://www.via-graclub.narod.ru/phot...n.files/v1.jpg
http://www.via-graclub.narod.ru/phot...n.files/f6.jpg

And these are from their latest video:
http://via-graclub.narod.ru/TNRN_1.jpg
http://via-graclub.narod.ru/TNRN_6.jpg
http://via-graclub.narod.ru/TNRN_8.jpg

The plot of the video, D? Nothing special. Just the parody on that festival... and what goes on behind the scenes (there's someone who looks like Kirkorov and this someone tryes to hit on someone who looks like Masha Rasputina and someone who looks like Alla Pugachova /Kirkorov's wife/ doesn't like this for some reason all characters a VERY known in Russia). The song is about a girl who asks her bf to kill her female friend as she's VERY jelous and can't live with this shadow behind her and bf. Nothing special. But looks funny
Old 15-11-2003, 21:16   #18
ex-sunnich

cirrus, huh... Popolam... as far as I remember there are 2 guys in this band. 2 brothers... twins
Hm... the site says it's their first video... I'm somehow sure I saw one before... it was awful, so cheap and stupid...
Besides, I don't like them being so artificial. It just happened so that I knew about this band much earlier than it appeared. I'm studying journalism and lots of interesting things happens at my uni. A friend of mine one day came and asked if we knew any twin brothers. Her friend - producer wanted to make a band. He had this 'twins' idea. And being twins was the ONLY requirement. He said they'll teach them or use computers to make them sound ok. They'll use enough make-up to make them looking good and so on... Everything was planned.
Than I saw that lame video and thought 'bad idea', guy. It won't work! They dissapeared and now I see them coming back, inviting some ppl (Polienko, Galoyan...) who worked with the band we all know, and saying they'll do something 100% better than TATU... Hm... nice. We'll see.
Old 15-11-2003, 21:23   #19
Echoes among the Stars

Val, when I click the link for "Sneg" and "Vokzal" it says it's only available to Russian users sorry

Antibiotika and Via Gra - ha haa, funny, thanks for all these pictures, guys
Old 15-11-2003, 21:31   #20
viva la scientology!

thanks sunny poison. Yeah I guess that is pretty lame. And I thought it was one guy... My bad. I think the song sounds okay, but maybe it's better not to know anything else about it. I still think the video's cool!
ReplyPost New Thread